Proving one's self

Gangsters in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PLEASE READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER IF YOU HAVEN’T ALREADY. I TEND TO UPDATE MORE THAN ONCE A WEEK SO PLEASE ALWAYS CHECK IF YOU READ THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER OR NOT!!!

 “Well isn't this an interesting sight.” Ace said smirking. She was in Himé’s room. It was early the next morning. L.Joe had dropped her off at almost 2 in the morning and it was now 6 am. Ace had just woken up and went to Himé’s room to borrow her lens cleaner. 
Hearing someone’s voice, Himé woke up quickly to see Ace standing at the door. Himé rolled her eyes and tried going back to sleep before she realized that Ace just spoke. Her eyes shot open and she immediately shot up from her bed. 
“You spoke! You could talk! You're not mute anymore?!?! How? What? Am I hallucinating!!??” Himé shouted. Ace’s smirk grew. 
“I wish you were, that would mean this was a dream, meaning I wouldn't have to see Chunji half in your bed.” Ace commented. Himé looked down to see Chunji still sleeping. She blushed and turned back to her friend. 
“How?”
“How what?”
“How did you get your voice back!” Himé shouted again.
“I don't know….. it just happened. I'll tell you what happened later. When Chunji leaves. Or at least when he puts a shirt on. As much as I normally don't care if people go shirtless around me, he happens to be in your room, in your bed, hugging you while you slept. It's a very disturbing image to see in the morning. Also, Its really not a good sight to let Angel see.” Ace said. 
“Alright….. I get your point. I'll wake him up.” Himé said. Ace nodded before proceeding to leave. 
Himé looked down towards Chunji and softened. He was so cute while he slept. 
*click*
Himé looked towards the door where Ace had her phone out. 
“What are you doing?” Himé asked. Ace smirked a bit. 
“V’s gonna love this. I wonder how the two older ones are gonna react.” Ace said before leaving. Himé blinked before shaking her head. Himé looked at Chunji again. She shook him so he would wake up. 
“Oppa wake up.” She said. Chunji groaned a bit, but he got up. 
“Morning beautiful.” He said in a sleepy yet husky tone. Himé blushed at the sound of his voice. It was so y to her. 
“Morning Oppa. I'm sorry to kick you out early but Ace is back and I need to have a girls talk with her.”
“It's alright. I probably should talk to L.Joe too.”
“Oppa, you should put on a shirt before you scare Angel.” 
“Oh right.” He kissed her before proceeding to put on his shirt. 
“I'll see you later at HQ?” He asked. 
“Yeah. By the way, my brother texted me. He said that the person you need to fight to prove yourself to Shadow has been chosen. You'll have the fight today. I just hope you're ready.”
“Alright. I am. I've been training really hard for this. Plus, Ace has been training me along with Jungkook. I think I could handle a fight.” 
“Good luck Oppa.” She said as she slowly came up to embrace him. He held on to her before placing a kiss on her forehead. 
“Thanks Akira. I'll see you later okay. Love you.” He said, releasing her. 
“I love you too Oppa.” She said softly. And with that, Chunji left. On his way out, he saw Ace. 
“Hey.” He greeted as he walked passed her.
“Sup.” Chunji froze in his tracks, hearing her voice.
“D-Did you just…” Chunji asked slowly. Ace nodded and pushed him out the door and slamming the door shut. Chunji blinked before proceeding to walk to his car. 
She got her voice back? Does that mean her date with L.Joe was a success? Or….. did something bad happen?

After Chunji left, Ace got a text from L.Joe. 
Good Morning love. - L.Joe
Morning. - Ace
How was your sleep last night? - L.Joe. 
It was okay. Yours? - Ace
I had a great sleep. I dreamed of you actually. But then I woke up and got sad because you weren't in my arms. :\ - L.Joe
Cringe….. too cheesy Oppa. - Ace
Oh please you love me. - L.Joe 
Perhaps - Ace
It's a definite yes. - L.Joe 
At this point, Ace was almost laughing. Her morning was already awesome because of him. 
I’m so happy because of him. But did I make the right choice? I hope so. 
Hey! What are you thinking about? My boyfriend senses are tingling. - L.Joe
What boyfriend senses? Someone hasn't even asked me out yet. - Ace 
I will though. After I prove myself to Shadow. - L.Joe 
Hey what's the rush? I'm still forever yours. - Ace 
L.Joe smiled while looking at his phone. The girl made him happy. Truly happy. He was glad that yesterday’s events happened. They got even closer despite the danger they were in. 
I love you. - L.Joe
Hmm…. - Ace
Yah! Say it back! - L.Joe 
Ace laughed a little at his words. 
Fine fine. I love you Oppa. I will always love you. Happy? - Ace 
Very happy. This all feels like a dream to me. Oh Chunji just got home. I think it's time for me to get ready for training. Bye Love, I'll see you later okay? - L.Joe
Bye bye Oppa - Ace
“You seem to be in a happy mood.” Himé said as she walked into the living room. 
“I am. I got my voice back. I'm finally living my life in my own terms and not due to fear. I have the best guy in the world that loves me by my side. My sister is literally an angel named Angel. And on top of that, I have a bestfriend that loves me.” Ace said with a smile. 
“I'm glad you're finally happy again. Also, what on earth happened? How did you get your voice back?” Himé asked. 
“Fear. I was scared to lose him.” Ace said. When Himé gave her a questioning look, Ace further explained the incident with BTOB from the day before.
“Oh dear….. but it doesn't seem like they were necessarily after you. It seems like they were trying to target L.Joe. We gotta look into this a little more. It seems like they want Teen Top gone. Chunji told me that he felt like he was being watched these days.” Himé said. 
“Perhaps he knows about the alliance. Wait no, BTOB was always rivals with Infinite weren't they? I heard their last fight with Infinite was the week we came to Korea. They called in back ups that day. B2st assisted them while Teen Top assisted Infinite. They lost and disappeared until yesterday. Some of them were still injured from what I saw. Revenge maybe?” Ace said. 
“Maybe. We can't know for sure. Anyways, we gotta head to HQ soon. Someone challenged Chunji to prove himself to Shadow.” Himé informed.
“Who?”
“I don't know yet. But it's weird….. Bangtan just came back this morning. Our other brothers came back a couple days ago. I don't know who’s going to fight who yet. Plus I've never heard of someone challenging the guy who’s supposed to prove himself.” Himé was worried. What if Chunji lost?
“Come on, we have to get to HQ. Even though we don't have training, we still have to be there for the match.” Ace said. Ace’s phone beeped, signaling that she got a message. 
“We have a guest today apparently. Wear a yukata. And don't let anyone know I can talk just yet.” Ace said after reading the text.
“My dad texted you?” Himé asked. Ace nodded. 
“Alright. Let's go.” Himé said.

The girls arrived at HQ within an hour. Himé wore the Yukata that Chunji had gotten her. The yukata was loosely fitted, showing bits of her cleavage and had some slits, showing her tattoos. The top of her hair was in a low bun while the bottom half was let loose. A traditional Chinese style. Ace wore a plain black yukata that was tightly fitted.The sleeves had some cuts, showing her tattoos. The yukata ended at her thighs. Underneath, she wore some fishnet over her right thigh and on her left calf. Her long, straight hair was let loose and she wore her mask. 
Rain had called everyone to the training room. The Guardians were on the railings on top of the room. There, Ace had realized who the guest was and decided to stay hidden. Hisui Nagare aka Storm. The Boss behind Arashi. 
Hmm….. He's here with KAT-TUN….. but why exactly is he here? His grandson is here too…. Wait a second….. don't tell me…..
Ace looked towards Himé. Himé looked nervous. They knew exactly why he was there. His son, Satsuki was most likely the one to challenge Chunji. 
“Gangs, take your positions. Today we have very special guests with us. Also, we have a match to watch as well. Storm-San and Satsuki-Kun along with KAT-TUN are here with us today. I'm sure some of you have guessed why they are here. Satsuki-kun had challenged Chunji to a match. As you all may have noticed, Chunji wants to date Himé. Satsuki-kun also wants to date her. But in gang rules, they must prove themselves to us. Does any object to these two fighting against each other?” Rain announced.
“I won't object as long as one of us gets to fight the winner. They might be strong against the other but none of us really know their true strengths.” Hyungsik said. The rest of the Shadows agreed. 
“Who would you suggest then?” Rain asked his son. The Shadow gangs

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter