New Plans

Gangsters in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Alice walked around HQ boredly since her two best friends were both gone. RapMon was gone on a mission with Bangtan. Rima was out with her mother. Alice sighed for the hundredth time that day. That was when she bumped into someone. Due to both of them not noticing each other, both fell backwards. 
“Ow…..” she groaned. 
“Ouch!” The other person said. Recognizing his voice, Alice looked to see who she bumped into. It was Changjo!
“What the heck Changjo….. why didn't you watch where you were going.” She said rubbing her back as she got up.
“Sorry noona.” He said getting up. 
“So what's got you so distracted?” She asked. Changjo only sighed. 
“Oh come on. You could tell me. Seeing that you're in distress, it has to be about Angel. Now spill.” She probed.
“I don't think she likes me anymore.” He says. 
“Huh? Where did you get that idea from?” She asked confused. As far as she knew, Angel was head over heels for him.
“Well there's these two guys that I saw today. When I first saw them, one of them had his arms around Ace. The other one asked where his baby Angel was. And then after that, I went to go look for Angel. That's when I saw them hugging! She called him Oppa.” Changjo said. Alice looked down, thinking. 
Hmm, one of them had their arms around Ace….. the only person that is allowed to do that is Jungkook….. Unless….. omg are they back? 
“Wait Changjo, what did they look like?”
“Both really tall. The one that was hugging Ace had a lot of tattoos. The one that was with Angel was wearing a suit. He also had a tattoo on his arm.”
“Was his tattoo of a bird? Like a phoenix?” She asked.
“Noona you know him?”
“Haha….. don't worry about him. Him and Angel won't ever date. Trust me on that.” Alice said laughing. 
“How are you so sure noona?”
“Just trust me on that. Haha” 
“Alright then?”
“Haha.” Alice laughed while walking off. Changjo stared at her in confusion. He finally snapped out of his daze when someone tapped his arm.
“Oppa? Are you okay?” Angel popped up out of nowhere. 
“Yeah….. I'm fine…..” he said.
“Are you sure?” Angel asked him. 
“Baby Angel~” before Changjo could answer, Sung Joon popped up. He spotted Changjo and smirked. He hugged Angel from behind. 
“Oh Changjo Oppa, this is my—” Angel was interrupted. 
“Um I have to go.” Changjo said before walking away.
Angel blinks in confusion. He never acted like that before. She was worried.
“What's wrong?” Sung Joon asked her. Angel shook her head before walking back to the lab. Sung Joon looked in the direction where Changjo had been. He smirked a little before following Angel.
This kid is way too easy. Dating my baby sister is gonna be a lot harder than you think boy.

Chunji and Himé walked around town after her brothers ditched them. 
“So what do you want to do?” Chunji asked her. 
“Hmm, I kinda want to go shopping. I want to buy my mom and dad some new clothes. They barely go shopping nowadays. Plus, we have a gang meeting next week.”
“Let's go get my car and I'll drive.” Chunji suggests.
“Okay!”
The two walked to Chunji’s car and drove to the Hongdae. Himé picked out a new suit for her dad. It was a simple black suit with a light blue button up on the inside. She then dragged Chunji to a traditional dress store. The owner was an old Japanese woman. Himé picked out a traditional Kimono for her mother. It was a white kimono with a blue lining as well as blue designs. It looks elegant and it matched with the suit that she had picked out for her father. 
Chunji looked around the place and saw something that he thought would look nice on Himé. It was a white kimono with a pink design. The kimono was shorter than a traditional kimono. It looked more like a modern kimono dress. Something that Himé tended to wear a lot. He glanced at her before buying it in secret. 
“Oppa what's that?” She asked him pointing at the bag he held. 
“Just something.” He said hiding the bag behind him. 
“Can I see?”
“Nope.” He said sticking his tongue out. 
“Aww.” She whined making him smile. The store owner smiled at the scene. 
“Well aren't you two the sweetest couple ever. You two are so cute together. Last long!” The woman said. Himé blushed at her words. Chunji smiled and thanked her. With that, the two walked out of the store. 
“So where to next?” Himé asked.
“Let’s go get some food. I don't want my future girlfriend to be hungry.” He said teasingly. She blushed before hitting his arm. 

Soon it was night time. Ace and Angel finally came home after a long day. Himé was cooking dinner when the two walked in. Alice was on the coach reading a magazine. Rima was taking a shower.
“We’re home~” Angel announced tiredly.
“Great, go shower! I'm almost done with dinner.” Himé said. The two girls nodded before walking into their respective rooms. Alice looked at Angel and laughed remembering her conversation with Changjo. 
After a little while, Alice looked towards her leader.
“Hey Himé?” Alice called out. 
“Yes?” Himé answered.
“Do your brothers happen to be back. Along with their two friends?” Alice asked getting up and walking towards the kitchen. 
“Yeah why?” Himé asked as she cooked.
“Well, Changjo apparently is jealous.” Alice took out the bowls and utensils. 
“Oh dear, what happened?” Himé asked as she turned around.
“I bumped into him in HQ. He apparently thinks Sung Joon Oppa is Angel’s boyfriend.”
“Haha no way!”
“Way. I mean if we didn't know them like that, I would think like him too. Sung Joon calls her, his baby Angel a lot.” 
“True….. well, it's up to Changjo to ask Angel about him. Otherwise, don't say anything. Let's enjoy a jealous Changjo for now.” Himé said laughing as she set the table. Alice agreed. 
“What are you guys talking about?” Ace typed as she came into the kitchen.
“We were talking about how you're gorgeous under that mask of yours!” Alice exclaims. 
“I'm not keeping it off you know…..” Ace types. Himé laughs when Alice pouts. She walks over to Ace and takes the towel around the girl's neck and begins to dry her hair for her. 
“Aww I wish someone would dry my hair for me.” Alice says. 
“Get shot in the arm and I’ll do it for you.” Rima says as she walks in. 
“Ugh Rima you're so mean. How are you my best friend?” Alice says pouting. 
“I wonder how your flings would react if they see you whining like this.” Ace types. 
“They'd probably run away because the girl they fell for was this confident and alluring , am I right?” Himé says winking teasingly. 
“Language senpai.” Angel says as she walks in drying her hair.
“Sorry.”
“Anyways, how are you and Changjo doing Angel?” Alice asks with a smirk.
“E-Eh what do you mean…..” Angel says nervously. Ace smirks a bit. 
“How are you two doing? Has he asked you out yet?” Alice asks, her smirk growing bigger. 
“No….. but he avoided me today. It was weird.” Angel says sadly. Himé smirks.
“Perhaps it was because he thinks you don't like him anymore. Maybe you should show more of your affection maknae.” Himé says. Ace looks at her questionably. She just shakes her head and mouths ‘I'll tell you later. Promise.’
Ace nods before turning back to her sister. 
“B-But how do I do that?” Angel asks shyly. 
“Oh honey leave that to me. I'll teach you the art of seduction.” Alice says with a seductive smile. Ace just rolls her eyes. Himé smirks in amusement. Rima looks at the girl questionably. 
“S-Seduction?” 
“Yup. Seduction. Trust me, it's a very fun game.” Alice says. Himé shakes her head, clearly amused. 
“Keep your player self out of our home.” Ace types. Alice gives her a dirty look for her words. 
“Sweetie, you don't want to learn from her. Her tactics will make Changjo run away.” Himé says patting Angel’s head. Rima nods, agreeing. 
“Yah! What is that supposed to mean?” Alice asks, annoyed. 
“It means that your tactics only works if the guy doesn't like Angel. The girl is innocent and cute. She's not the y entrantress like you or Ace for that matter.” Rima says. Ace raised an eyebrow at her.
“Yes girl believe it or not. You're hot and you're y. You don't even have to say anything or do anything and you got guys look

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter