Misunderstandings?

Gangsters in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Himé looked towards the stranger in surprise to see it's in fact her brother! She then saw her other brother behind him. Hyunwoo and Hyungsik were in Korea?? What??
“Oppa! What are you doing here?” Himé said running towards her older brother, who had his arms out. She went passed him to her other older brother, Hyunwoo instead and hugged him. Hyunwoo kisses the crown of his sister’s head in affection. 
Baby girl? Oppa? I thought V was her only brother. Is he her boyfriend? Then who’s the guy she's hugging? Chunji thought to himself. He was burning in jealousy seeing how the girl he loved was in another guy’s arms. The guy even kissed her hair. 
“I, I mean we missed you.” Hyungsik said while glaring at Chunji. Hyunwoo only smirked when he saw how the boy looked at his sister. He leaned down to whisper in her ear.
“Is this your new boyfriend dongsaeng?” He asked teasing her. His sister blushed not answering him. 
“Is that the first thing you say Oppa? After two whole years of not seeing me?” Himé says pouting cutely making Chunji become even more skeptical of what they relationship might be. 
“Haha, mian, forgive me. I missed you very much princess.” Hyunwoo said laughing. He pinched his sister’s cheek in affection. Himé stuck her tongue out at him.
“Hmm, I forgive you. I missed you too Oppa.” Himé says while still hugging him. 
“Hey how come I don't get a hug!” Hyungsik complains jokingly. 
“Obviously because she loves me more. Isn't that right princess?” Hyunwoo says smirking. Seeing his smirk, Himé nods her head laughing. 
“Aww baby girl, love me too. Forget Hyunwoo.” 
“You wish.” Hyunwoo says. Himé smiles at her brothers. They haven't changed. 
Chunji coughs making his presence known again. 
“Oh right, who the heck are you again? Oh wait you're the guy that wants to date my baby! Fight me kid.” Hyungsik says.
Baby? Was Ace lying when she said Himé has never dated before? Chunji was doubtful of himself.
“Oppa shut up. Chunji this is Hyunwoo Oppa. And he's Hyungsik oppa. Sorry about him. Oppas, this is Chunji.” Himé introduces.
Chunji bows to them due to politeness. He knew that they were important to Himé so he had to be nice. Seeing that they were able to get into Shadow HQ so easily told him that they were part of the Shadows as well. 
“He's polite. Hmm hey you wouldn't mind if we stole princess for today right?” Hyunwoo asks. Chunji shook his head. He seemed almost disappointed. Hyunwoo smirked a bit seeing that the kid was somewhat disappointed to agree. His smirk grows when he sees his sister staring at the boy sadly. 
Hyungsik doesn't like the boy too much. He knew that the boy liked his sister. He continues to glare at the boy until his brother smacks his arm. 
“Thanks. Come on baby girl, we have a lot of catching up to do. We don't have time to be wasting time on a loser.” Hyungsik says. Hyunwoo looks at his brother, cursing him out in his head.
“He's not a loser Oppa. Stop being so rude to him. He's my friend!” Himé snaps at her older brother without knowing it. When she realizes what she just said, she covers in surprise at her own words. Chunji looks at her in surprise. He smiled softly seeing that she defended him. Of course the word friend hurt him a bit but he knew it was too soon to consider him her boyfriend. 
Hyungsik looks at his sister in shock. She has never snapped at him like that before. Sure she was always sassy and sarcastic but she never used that tone with him before. He wasn't sure if he liked it. He glared at the boy further thinking that he was reason why his sweet sister talked back to him. 
Hyunwoo looked at her in amusement. He hadn't expected her to lash out at Hyungsik like that. But her reaction to his words proved that the boy meant something to her. He glanced at Chunji, amused. Just what effect did this boy have on his baby sister? 
“You sure he's just a friend princess? Seems like something more than that.” Hyunwoo says smirking. Himé blushed and doesn't answer. Chunji smiles seeing her reaction. Hyungsik however isn't at all amused. 
“Oppa stop~” Himé whines making Hyunwoo chuckle at her cuteness. Hyungsik smiles softly at his sister’s aegyo but quickly reverts back to glaring at Chunji. 
“I don't understand why you're so protective of him if he's just a friend baby girl. Say kid, who are you?” Hyungsik asks Chunji. Himé sighs at her him.
“My name is Chunji. I'm part of the Royals. I'm in a gang called Teen Top. And I'm very much in love Himé. I wish to pursue her. I won't give up in gaining her affection.” His words make Himé weak. She smiles softly. Hyungsik wasn't expecting the boy to actually admit his feelings to him. Hyunwoo was impressed. The boy actually had the guts to say all of this to someone he doesn't know. He could've been Himé's secret boyfriend and the boy wouldn't even know. 
“I gotta say, your confession impressed me. But are you sure you won't give up? Even if her gang doesn't approve? You're part of the Royals. I heard about the alliance, but I'm sure there's still a whole lot of hostility between our gangs and yours. That would mean that the gangs would kill you before allowing you to date their heiress. Now are you sure you won't give up on her?” Hyunwoo questions the boy. He wanted to test his persistence and how much he loved Himé.
“I'm sure. I know I might be killed in the process. But she's is my life. Without her, I don't have a reason to exist anymore. I lived up until now without a reason. I lacked motivation to live at times. I’m the Prince of the Royals. I would give up my title if it meant I could be with her. I don't wish for a life with luxury or anything. She is my luxury.”
“Hmm, and what if she has a boyfriend? And if that boyfriend happens to be me?” Hyunwoo tests. Hyungsik glanced at his brother in surprise. What on earth was he doing? Himé stares at him and understands what he's trying to do. She sighs.
Hmm….. Good game brother….. come on Chanhee. You got this. Don't let him intimidate you.
“If she has a boyfriend, I’d let her be. I’d be by her side still to support her. I'm not a homewrecker. If you really are her boyfriend, I’d keep my feelings for her to myself. Being her friend is enough for me if she's happy. The only time I'd try to intervene with your relationship is if she wasn't happy or if she was being abused, mentally or physically. Other than that, if she's happy with you or someone else other than me, I’d wouldn't intervene. Her happiness is my priority. If she isn't happy with me, what right do I have to be with her? If it meant that she could be happy, i’d give up my own happiness in exchange for hers.” Chunji said honestly while looking at Himé. His words moved Himé. She wanted to hug and kiss him. Hyungsik looks at him trying to see if he had any other motives. To his surprise, Chunji only had love and admiration in his eyes. He sighed in defeat. Perhaps he had been too protective of his sister. Perhaps it was time for another guy to make her happy. 
Hyunwoo was once again impressed. He could tell that Chunji truly loved his sister. He looked down at his sister who hugging him for support. She was weak to her knees. 
“Well then welcome to the family Chunji. I'm Hyunwoo, this little princess’s older brother. It's nice to meet you. And by the way, you have my blessing.” Hyunwoo officially introduces himself while smiling. Chunji looks at him in surprise. 
Brother? Wait I thought V was her brother. 
Hyunwoo guess what the boy was thinking and laughed a bit.
“V is also her brother. Don't worry you're not wrong about that.”
“I'm Hyungsik, the oldest brother of these weirdos. I'm sorry for my words from earlier. I'm just really overprotective of my sister. I mean she is my baby sister.” Hyungsik grumbles. 
“It's okay. I would be protective too if I had her as a sister.” Chunji admits. 
“Alright are you guys done? I would like to go check up on my best friend now.” Himé says after realizing that Ace was probably back in HQ already. 
“Oh yeah, what even happened to her? All I know was she got shot.” Hyungsik asked.
“Most likely Park Group. Am I right?” Hyunwoo guesses. He had heard Jonghyun (Ace’s brother), talking about how the Park group wanted Ace dead due to her strive for vengeance. 
“Probably. We’re not sure but that's what I'm thinking. Come on, let's go.” With that, Chunji along with the three siblings go to find Ace. 

L.Joe and Changjo were surprised to see Ace with someone arms other than Jungkook. L.Joe was immediately jealous at the sight seeing that she didn't struggle against the guy. The two boys had been walking around HQ until they spotted Ace. They had originally wanted to walk up to her but then they noticed that she was with two unknown guys. One of them had his arms around her waist making L.Joe extremely wary. Did she have a boyfriend he didn't know about? Was that why she pushed him away? 
Changjo grew alert when he heard what they had been talking about. 
“Hey where's my baby Angel? I haven't seen her in forever. I miss her cute self.” One of the guys sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter