Gaining Approval?

Gangsters in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Himé and V were training together as usual. This time, their trainees along with Jimin watched them spar. The two siblings looked like they were going to kill each other. V threw punch after punch while his sister dodges, waiting for an opportunity. She grabs his arm and twists it. She then kicks him on the neck making him fall back. She grabs her katana and swings it at him with the cover still on. V backs up and grabs his own katana. 
“They seem evenly matched. Sunbae, who do you think will win this?” Joshua asks Jimin. 
“My bet is on Himé for now. She and Ace train with swords nearly everyday. But V is better in combat. But as of right now, they're both holding back. V could've easily overpowered her before they grabbed their katanas. Himé could easily overpower V right now though.” Jimin explains. The Exo members look at V’s movements and notice that Himé was far more experienced using a sword than him. Key looked at Himé and glared. 
So she's not just a brat huh. She has some skill I'll admit that. But she lacks strength. Actually she's still a little . Key thought to himself before launching forward with a dagger to potentially hurt the said girl. 
V notices him immediately and halts his fight with his sister to disarm Key. He punchings Key in the gut making him fall to the ground. The Shinee members watched nervously. They hadn't expected Key to actually want to hurt the girl. Jimin comes over to check up on Himé.
“Are you okay? Hurt anywhere?” 
“No. Thanks Oppa.” With that, she walks over to V and Key. She takes off the cover of her katana and puts the sharp tip of her sword to his neck. 
“What's your problem?”
“My problem is you. I don't accept you as a trainer or even as a person. Your training is ing stupid and I don't see how it would help us at all! You don't even know how to fight. I could easily beat you.”
“Then fight me. If a fight is what you want, I'll give it to you. If you beat me, then you can choose to do whatever the you want. I don't care. But if you can't, your training from now on will be 100 times worse than now.” Himé states. V looks at his sister. She gained nothing from this fight. 
“Alright , I'll fight you. Don't cry if you lose, oh wait, you won't have the chance to. I’d kill you.”
“Then do it.”
They start the fight. Key uses his dagger and charges at her. He tries to stab her. She disarms him by using her sword to knock his dagger out of his hand. She throws her own sword to the side before launching a punch at him. She continuously threw punches at him. She was holding back her strength slightly since she knew that if she didn't, he wouldn't live. Each punch was stronger than the previous. Key fights back throwing a punch at her but misses due to her speed. 
V watched from the side and smirks when he realizes that his sister was messing around. Chunji along with Teen Top come in looking for Jungkook. They halt when they see Key and Himé fight. Chunji walks over to V. 
“What's going on?”
“That retard decided to fight my sister.”
“Oh dear….. he talked a lot of mess again didn't he.”
“Yeah. But I wouldn't be too worried. The match is almost over anyways.” And true to V’s words, Himé finishes the match with a jab to Key’s jaw. He falls back but can't get up due to her pressing her foot on his head. 
“What's wrong kid? Can't get up? Did I overpower you?” She taunts him. Key groans from under her. He hadn't realized that she had been hitting pressure points the whole time. His body was in extreme pain. He had underestimate her. She kicks him one last before walking towards her brother. She turns to her trainees.
“Show up tomorrow at 7am sharp. If you're even a minute late, it will add another hour to how much you guys have to run. Your training from now on will be extremely harsh since someone thought it was a joke. Blame the on the floor for it.” Unit Black groaned at her words. Shinee looked at their member who was unconscious and sighed. Himé turned back to her brother who gave her a smirk. 
“So….. is your rage gone yet or am I going to have to get you another punching bag?” He asks teasing her. Himé rolled her eyes. 
“Why don't you be my punching bag Oppa?” She says sarcastically. V smiles before patting her head. 
“Hey….” Chunji says. Himé turns to him and blushes remembering his confession from the night before. 
“Hey….. where's Ace?”
“She should be here in a bit. L.Joe dropped her off earlier. By the way, have you seen Jungkook?”
“He's on a mission right now with Suga hyung and Ikon. So we’re just having a chill day today. No training.” V says. The Teen Top members nodded before turning to V.
“So what are we supposed to do?”
“Well, you could train by yourselves if you want. Or you could leave. There's really no regulations on chill days. Even I'm going home after this. I only came today because I train with Himé every morning. Hey sis, are you going home?”
“Probably. Unless Unit Black wants to train with me. Shinee, you guys should take Key home.” Shinee nodded at her words. They carried their unconscious member and left.
“I think we’re gonna rest today Himé. You should too.” Youngdoo spoke up.
“I think I'm gonna wait for Ace to get here first. If she's going home, so am I. But if she's training her group today, I think I'm gonna stick around to help her. She's injured.” Himé said.
“What happened to her?” Jimin asked.
“Park Group probably.” V guessed. Himé nodded agreeing. 
“Go home weirdos!” Himé said to Unit Black making them leave.

After a while, V and Jimin left too. Seventeen decided to leave too seeing that their trainees left already. They bowed to Himé before leaving. 
Himé texts Ace who tells her that she was gonna come in later because she wanted Angel to check on her stitches first. 
“Well Ace is gonna be here in about two hours or so since she's meeting up with Angel. So I'm kinda stuck here for two hours. Why are you guys still here?”
“I don't know either. Well, Niel, Ricky and I are gonna go to the club. Peace.” CAP said before leaving with the boys. 
“He does realize it's like 9 am right?” Himé questions.
“Yeah. But they club at any given time.” Changjo explains.
“I see. So L.Joe, I heard you saved Ace. Thank you so much for taking care of her last night.” Himé bowed to him in gratitude. 
“It's nothing. Hey Himé….. do you think you could give me some advice?”
“About what? Gaining the approval of the Shadows to date her or getting her to acknowledge your capabilities?” Himé asked.
“Well both.”
“Can you tell me what she agreed to first?”
“Okay so I asked her to give me a chance to prove myself to her. She gave me the okay. But I don't know how to prove myself when I know she's trying to push me away.”
“Show her that you're strong enough to take care of yourself. She's only worried about you because she knows how dangerous her life is. You saw what happened last night. That stuff happens constantly. You heard what Mino said to her when we went to rescue Minyoung. You need to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter