Hurt and Confessions?

Gangsters in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

For the next couple of days, everything has been pretty calm while the two groups trained together. Well, other than Himé’s group that is. She's been trying not to murder Key. 
“Ugh I swear he's so freaking annoying. Like why won't he learn to shut up!” Himé ranted while swinging continuously at a punching bag. Ace and Himé were down in the underground level of their Hideout. Jungkook and V joined them as well. Angel was out with the other two Guardian members. 
“Calm down there sis, you might actually punch through that bag today. And I'm not in the mood to bring another one here.” V said jokingly. 
“Yeah Himé, if you want, we could go to Shinee’s hideout right now and you could punch the real guy instead of taking out your frustration on the poor punching bag.” Jungkook joked.
“It's a punching bag for a reason Jungkook.” Himé retorted. 
“Besides, I can't kill him because of this stupid alliance.” Himé continued. 
“On the bright side, you've met your little Prince.” Ace teased/typed. The boys started laughing because of her words. 
“Y-Yah. That's not what we were talking about.” Himé said blushing. V only laughed more after looking at his sister’s face. 
“Aww look she's blushing!” V pointed out laughing. 
“Oh come on Himé, we could practically see the tension between you two. Plus, didn't he kiss you already? Hanbin said he saw you guys in the hallway.” Ace continued to tease. 
“Omg he kissed you already? Bruh, gotta admit, the kid knows how to work fast.” V teased. Himé’s face was redder than a tomato. 
“Oh god….. Hanbin saw us? Please tell me he didn't tell anyone other than you.” Himé said covering her face.
“He didn't. It just came up when we were talking.” Ace assured her. 
“So Himé, when are you guys gonna start going out officially? I mean come on, the tension is real. I could practically see hearts in his eyes when he looks at you. And then there's you, you literally glow when you see him.” Jungkook said. 
“Shut up. I want to date him. But I'm worried about my brother’s reaction.”
“Hyungsik hyung?” V asked. Himé nodded. V nodded in understanding. Hyungsik was even more overprotective over his sisters than V. He would scare all the boys in the agency that liked his sisters.
“Do you think Sung Joon hyung would care about Angel and Changjo?” Jungkook asked his sister. Ace shrugged. It was honestly a 50/50 chance. 
“I think he would approve after interrogating Changjo 500 times. Either that, or he would purposely make Changjo jealous. Changjo doesn't know about our other siblings. It's an easy shot for him.” Ace typed. Jungkook nodded his head, agreeing with his sister’s words. 
“Speaking of which, I heard Hyunwoo hyung has a new girlfriend.” Jungkook said. Himé and V looked at him.
“New girlfriend? Hmm is she hot?” V asked, making Himé smack his arm. 
“That's not the question you should be asking.” Himé said while V rubbed his arm. 
“Are they serious? Am I going to have a sister in law? I'm not sure if I want one.” Himé said. 
“Girl you are weird. And I don't know if they're that serious. I know that Hyunwoo hyung likes her a lot. But then I also heard from Jonghyun hyung that the girl is a spoiled brat who might only be using Hyunwoo hyung for his popularity and looks.” Jungkook said. 
“Well thank god we’re going to Japan next month. I need to meet this girl. Hyunwoo Oppa is too trusting sometimes. If she truly is a brat, I could totally make her show her true colors. After all, no one knows that he has a little sister. It should be easy to test her.” Himé said thinking of a plan.
“Be careful there Himé, Chunji might get the wrong idea.” Ace typed.
“True….. hmm, maybe I should tell him beforehand.” Himé sighed in deep thought 
“Maybe you should just date him and then tell him.” V said in a joking manner. 
“Yah!”

It was night time in the lonely streets of Seoul. Two wandering hearts longed for each other. 
L.Joe walked around Seoul and found himself at the Han river. He sat down on a bench before pulling out his necklace. 
Saki….. when are you going to let me in? I know you still have feelings for me. At least I hope so….. I miss you….. I don't want to force you to accept me. But at least acknowledge me. You may be a cold hearted killer, but you're still Saki. 
L.Joe sighed once more before heading home. He needed an escape. She constantly filled his mind and it only pained him more when he realized that he couldn't be with her. She didn't want him. 
As he walked home, he heard two gunshots go off. He looked across the street where there was a dark alley. And that's when he saw her.

Ace wandered along the streets of Seoul to think. She often walked around to clear her thoughts at night. Lately, she's been thinking about her parents and L.Joe. She wasn't scared for her own life but his. She knew that someone was after her. That person planned to kill everyone close to her before killing her. Ace noticed someone tailing her again. 
They never learn do they. Anyone ever taught you not to tail an assassin? Ace shook her head, her eyes getting dark. She lured them into an alley and waited for them to follow her. And true to her thoughts, three men dressed in black suits followed her into the alley. 
“What a beauty. And you're dressed so scandalous. No wonder the boss wants you. I don't think he’ll notice if I used you a bit now would he?” One of the men came closer to her. Ace wore a pair of black skinny jeans that had rips from her thighs down to her ankles. She paired it along with a black crop top that exposed a bit of her cleavage along with her toned stomach. Her hoodie was ped though her hood was on along with her usual black mask. Seeing that the men were closing in on her, she quickly fired a shot towards one of the men, instantly killing him. Since she gave away her location, one of the men managed to shoot her in the arm, her shooting arm. Holding on to her arm, Ace quickly went on top of the building. Ace stood on top of the building clutching her arm while firing another two shots, killing them. But one of the men threw daggers at her before falling to his death. The daggers were efficient in slicing her thighs and ankles. One of the daggers also managers to scratch her face. She noticed a presence of a bystander. She turned to look a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter