Royals

Gangsters in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Dongwoo Sunbae, I have to disagree with you. The BTS members are dogs. They only listen to their boss and have no mind of their own. They are ty human beings that have no soul. They kill for no reason. Same with that from the Guardians. You know, that girl that beat JB during the gathering? She's so ing arrogant. Just because she’s a higher up in the Shadows, she thinks that she could train us. Our boss says that they want to train us. She thinks we can't fight and need training! How dare she?” Key ranted. He hated the idea of another group training him. He especially hated 2PM. Shinee often butted heads with them. The other gangs nodded along with his words. Chunji glared at Key at the mention of Himé. 
“Training with them honestly isn't that bad. They have their own way of doing things but it's good to improve on your skills. Also, that girl that you just called a is my friend. Watch your words Key.” L.Joe said icily. The gangs froze at his words. They never heard him speak more than two words. His tone was cold and merciless. Key shuttered at his tone. 
“She might become the new gangster princess.” Andy announced, walking into the room. 
“What?!?!” The gangs shouted all at once. (With the exception of Teen Top and Infinite because well….. Chunji). 
“What do you mean our new Gangster Princess?” Sehun asked. 
“You idiot Sehun. Didn't you noticed the tension between Chunji Sunbaenim and her during the gathering? That was a month ago, surely their relationship has progressed.” Kai said. The gangs looked toward Chunji, who meekly smiled, looking away. Andy chuckled at the sight. 
“He's correct. She happened to catch the eye of our gangster prince. But she's not the only one to catch the eye of our cold princes. Am I right? Changjo? L.Joe?” Andy teased. The two boys quickly looked away awkwardly. The Infinite members smirked. 
“Sunbae, what's so great about them? I've seen the three members of the Guardians. Sure, they're all extremely pretty and gorgeous. But you guys never showed any kind of interest towards girls. Why them?” Tao questioned. 
“There are actually five members in the Guardians. The other two were busy on the day of the gathering.” Niel pointed out.
“Well, for starters, I kinda want their leader as my daughter in law. Chunji, you need to work faster. Rain said that she’s very popular among other gangs outside of the Shadows.” Andy said. Chunji blushed at the thought of making Himé his wife. 
“Changjo! L.Joe! You two need to work faster as well. Angel is literally an angel. She's extremely cute and her personality is even cuter. I heard she's very popular among the Kirin campus. Same with Ace. That girl has a perfect S-Line body and not to mention her mysterious personality. Guys dig that. Heck, L.Joe, if you didn't like her, I would probably try to get at her.” WooHyun said. L.Joe scowled at him. 
“Hyung, even if you tried to get at her, you wouldn't get her. She’s colder than a block of ice. She doesn't talk. She just ignores everyone. I'm pretty sure the only ones that she tolerates is L.Joe, Chunji, and Changjo.” L said. And he was right. Ace really didn't enjoy the presence of anyone. L.Joe smirked at the thought of Ace ignoring Woohyun. 
“Wait, so you actually like her sunbae?” Kai asked Chunji. Chunji nodded at him. Kai smiled. Chunji looked at him a bit confused. 
“I'm glad. I trust you with her sunbae. Not a lot of people could get close to her. Especially not with V around.” Kai said grinning. 
“Wait I'm confused, do you know her personally?” Chunji asked. 
“Yeah. All of Exo does to be honest. I had class with her and Ace. She's completely different as a gang leader though. In school, she's a queenka along with her members. Not a lot of people know that they're actually a gang. I didn't even recognize her at the gathering until I saw her with V. V doesn't interact with a lot of females, so it was pretty easy to guess who she was.”
“Oh that's right, you guys go to Kirin High. What are they like in school?”
“Well, they're queenkas. Very popular. But then they're not really those usual queenkas that are stuck up. Himé is known as the campus princess. She's very bright and nice, often tutoring other students that need it. She's probably the most popular out of the group because she's super outgoing. To be honest, she always had that aura around her that seemed very dangerous. I just never thought she was actually a gangster. Ace is a total baddie. She's known as the silent queenka because she doesn't talk and because she wears a jacket with a big hood that covers part of her face. No one really knows what she looks like. She doesn't really interact with anyone outside of her group though, so not much is known about her.” Kai said.
“Angel, the maknae queenka. She's the youngest and most likely the nicest one out of all of them. She’s a first year. She's also part of the student council. She seems to be very shy. She doesn't look or act like a gangster. She actually helped me study for the last final. I'm not really sure why she helped me though. She knew that I'm part of the Royals.” Zelo said. 
“Alice is the oldest out of the queenkas and probably the most flirty. She's outgoing and somewhat sassy. Rumors say that she's a total party animal. But then she's also a bit of a nerd so I don't know if that's true. And then there's Rima, she kinda acts like a mom to the rest of the group. She actually ran into our class to make sure Himé ate something. She's super nice to everyone and is almost always with Alice.” Luhan said. 
“Hmm….. they don't act very differently from their actual gang selves do they?…..” Andy said. 
“No they don't. But they only recently transferred to Kirin. That's why they're such a big deal. They've only been at Kirin for about two to three months. And yet, they already became the queenkas. Not to mention, their maknae became a student council member. Also, they're all brainiacs. Himé and Ace are our year’s top students, both being tied for first place. Angel is the top of her year too. Alice and Rima are tied for second place for the seniors. First place surprisingly belongs to a Bangtan member. Their intelligence is no joke.” Sehun said. The Royal members looked shocked. Key looked somewhat annoyed. The Teen Top members smirked. They knew the girls were a lot more than just gangsters. 
“Son, you've picked a good choice.”
“I know. But the problem is, she doesn't want to date at the moment.”
“Then charm her hyung!” Kai exclaimed. The Exo members looked at him uneasily. No one dared called the Teen Top members or Infinite members ‘hyung’ before. 
Chunji smiled. He nodded his head before turning to his father.
“Appa, is Rain samchon okay with me courting his daughter?”
“Of course he is. He's actually rooting for you.” Andy said chuckling. 
“Now all of you guys, get to training. If you think you don't need training from a Shadow member, you better be able to beat them in a match.” Andy directed his words at Key. 
“Yes sir!” The gangs chorused before rushing off.

Alice and Rima were walking around town since they finally finished cleaning up the club. They decided to get some lunch before heading back to HQ. 
“So do you approve of that kid and your sister?” Alice asked Rima after they ordered. 
“Well… I don't disapprove. But if he makes her cry, I'm probably gonna break his arms. But she said that she met him before while we were in the states finding our two maknae. So perhaps it's fate.”
“Maybe. Anyways, how do you think Hyungsik oppa will react? He loves Himé more than anything.”
“I really have no idea. I just hope he doesn't punch Chunji in the face when he finds out. He'd probably fly over here the minute Himé tells him that she has a boyfriend.”
“True. Ugh I wish I had a brother like that. I Might as well be an only child.” Alice said. She wasn't an orphan like Ace and Angel. But she sure felt like it. Her parents only cared for her older brother and often neglected her. They blamed her for things that he did, resulting in her resenting him. She was often punished in place of their perfect son. Her brother didn't seem care for her either. Thus, she ran away from home at the age of ten. That was when she met Rima and Himé. Andy and Akane took her in so she often thought of them as her own parents. But of course, she still had a heart. She often sent money to her real parents anonymously. 
“Girl you still have me. Plus our members love you. They all think of you as a sister anyways. Bangtan loves you too.” Rima said. 
“I know….. but sometimes, I wished th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter