Mission

Gangsters in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Teen Top left after L.Joe’s rant to Dongwoo. They went to go prepare for their mission. After preparing and grabbing their weapons of choice, they met up with the girls at the club. 
“Are you guys ready?” Himé asked. The boys nodded. Alice and Ace were already in their positions. CAP was a bartender in the club tonight. He served drinks while keeping his eyes on the door. The rivals hideout was under the club. Ace was there in the shadows. L.Joe and Changjo got into their positions. Both of them took the initiative to be the closest to the Rivals boss. Ricky walked into the club looking like a chaebol. He spotted Alice on the dance floor. She wore a bright red dress that reached her mid thigh. It showed a little bit of cleavage that was just enough to target. She wore a silver necklace that had a diamond pendant. Hidden in that pendant was a mole sized camera. Ricky made his way to the bar and sat in the spot that gave him a clear view of the whole club. Niel was outside hacking the surveillance cameras of the club. He found the room where Minyoung was located quickly and informed Himé and Chunji. 

“Hello there Minyoung. My, you've gotten even more beautiful from the last time I've seen you.” A man stated while coming closer to the said girl. He caressed her face while she shuttered. 
“Get away from me. Who are you?”
“Ah that's right, you've lost your vision. Take a guess my dear. I was once your lover.”
“M-Mino. Why are you doing this?” 
“Correct darling. I've missed you. I hate to see you in pain, but it seems like one of your members has pissed off my boss.” 
“Hyung, the hawks are here.” Taehyun came in. 
“I'll be back darling.” The boys left the room with their subordinates guarding the doors. Minyoung cried out. She prayed that the Guardians would save her. 

Mino walked down to greet his guest. Alice’s eyes widened when she saw him. 
“Girls, it's Mino. Winner. I can't seduce him. He already knows us.” Alice said to the girls through her mic that was hidden. “But he doesn't know you. s don't either. They only know of us. Remember? When Minyoung unnie dated him, we were in Taiwan. The plan can still work. Your tattoo is hidden right?” Himé stated through her own mic. 
“Yeah, luckily I put some foundation over it to cover it up.” Alice looked at her shoulder. 
“Good now carry on with the plan. But try to hit on one of s. Mino still loves Minyoung and if she’s in his hands, he won't fall for your seduction.” Himé commanded. 
“Alright. Good call.” Alice decided to steal the spotlight so all eyes were on her. She dance ily and winked at Seungyoon when she saw him standing in the corner. After a couple of minutes, she went to sit at the bar. Seungyoon walked over to her. He leaned in from behind her and whispered in her ear. 
“Hey beautiful. What's your name?” Alice internally smirked, guys were too easy. She turned around and gave him a seductive smile. 
“It's only common courtesy to introduce yourself before asking someone for their name. What's your name hottie?” Alice stated. He chuckled a bit before nodding his head.
“You're right, my apologizes. I'm Seungyoon.”
“I’m Meili.” Alice used a fake name. She introduced herself before pulling his tie, making him bend down a little. She pecked his lips before turning around again. His eyes showed amusement.
“What a tease. Babe, you can't just peck my lips like that and turn away. You're just making me want you more.” 
“Why can't I? And if you want more, show me that you're worth my time.” Alice said seductively. Seungyoon turned her back around before whispering in her ears again. 
“I own this place, why don't we get a room?”
“I don't like going to rooms that have already been used honey. Also, you can't trick me hun, Winner owns this place. ” Alice tried to lure him. 
“I'll show you to a place where no one has been before. I'm the leader of Winner sweetheart. Now what do you say? Want to go have some fun?” Jackpot. He walked right into her trap. 
“Lead the way.” She said while pressing her knee on his crotch, making him groan. He took her hand and led her towards the elevator. Since he couldn't control it anymore, he kissed her. They made out until the elevator reached the underground levels. Winner’s hideout. He led her to a room directly right next to the room Minyoung was in. Alice saw six men guarding the room. Bingo. 
Mino grew suspicious when he saw how familiar she looked. He ordered more men to guard Minyoung. He turned back to his guest, who turned out to be Ricky in disguise, to see him looking at the elevator.

Niel, who was watching the whole ordeal, gave Himé and Chunji directions where to go. Himé commanded Ace to get rid of the guards. 
Alice and Seungyoon made out on the bed for a while before she took out a syringe and injected it into him. The syringe had a knockout drug made by Angel the night before. They had about half an hour before the drug wears off. Alice gave Ace her cue to start. 
Ace, who hid herself on the ceiling, finally jumped down and began to fight. All six were down within minutes. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter