Spar/ the Tour (part 3)

Gangsters in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Himé and Ace went to their own training room with the Royals following behind them.
Rain, who also followed them, decided to direct the match. 
“Girls this is only a warm up so try not to kill each other. Whoever gets the other person on the ground first wins. Pick your poison.”
The two girls walked to grab their weapon of choice. Since they were both very good fighters and both know not to hurt each other, they were allowed to use weapons during a sparring match. Ace chose her twin swords. She would've chosen her gun if she wasn't sparing with her best friend. Himé chose to use a katana. She knew she would lose as Ace knew how to use weapons extremely well. But she needed a warm up.
“You may start” Rain directed. 
Himé knew the match wouldn't last long so she decided to make the first move. She charged toward her best friend and swung her sword towards her. Ace quickly shielded herself capturing Himé’s sword in between her own two swords. She proceeded to knock Himé’s sword to the other side of the room, disarming her. Himé, seeing that her katana was no longer an option, decided to fight using her fists. She tried to punch Ace, who saw her movements and quickly put away one of her swords to hit Himé in the stomach. Himé still did not back off, leaving Ace no choice but to kick her in the gut. The hit sends the girl to the ground with Ace putting her sword on her friend’s neck. The match was over. Ace put her sword away and helped Himé up. Himé smiled and praised the girl. 

 “Wow. That girl is really good. She even beat Himé who beat JB a couple days ago.” Andy stated, shocked that Himé was defeated. Rain smiled.
“She’s one of the best fighters in the organization. She's also the top assassin.” Himé stated as she walked over. She was proud that her best friend was praised. Ace shook her head. She did not enjoy the attention.

L.Joe stared at her curiously. Her swords had a very particular pattern on them. He had a sword of his own with the same pattern. Ace felt his eyes on her and looked over at him. The two made eye contact. Unlike L.joe’s curious eyes, Ace’s were cold and deep. L.Joe slowly got lost in her eyes. That was when Ace decided to turn away. She did not feel the need for a friendship with the Royals. Despite the spark that she felt while locking eyes with L.joe, she didn't want to get close to them. 
Meanwhile, Chunji stared at Himé. He was worried that she had gotten hurt from the match. Ace looked at him, seeing that he was staring at her leader. Her guards were up, she would protect her best friends at all costs. She owed her too much. Ace put her guards down when she saw the concern in his eyes. She secretly smirked under her mask. He likes Himé. She looked over at the said girl and found her looking at him too. 
Interesting….. perhaps Mr. Cupid needs to pay a little visit to these two. Ace thought to herself. She knew that both of them had too much pride to say anything. So, she made a mental note to herself to text a certain friend of hers.

“I apologize but Ace and I need to get back to our training. You guys are welcome to stay and train with us if you’d like. But if not please leave. We can't have any distractions in here or else someone would get hurt.” Himé stated. 
Rain knew what happens when the girls train, so he quickly told the boys that he still needed to finish the tour and they could come back here to train if they would like after. With that, the boys left. 
Ace and Himé looked at each other before grabbing their swords. They got into position before training for real.

Rain led the boys around the building, he first went to the weapon room and explained the contents of it. Then he went to the meeting room where he explained how the meetings were held. He went to a couple other floors explaining each one. Rain led the boys to the lab as the final destination. In there, Unit Black was working on a new project. They were preparing the rest of Emiko’s medication. Angel was in the back giving Emiko her first treatment. 
Unit Black spotted the boys quickly and bowed to them. They were taught to be respectful to their seniors. As Teenfinite were the top gangs in the Royals, they were considered to be the seniors of the gang. This meant that they were on the same status level as BTS and the Guardians. Teenfinite bowed back to them, not knowing how to react. The gangs in the Royals never bowed to them, being too prideful. 
Doha, Unit Black’s leader, walked up to them. 
“Boss, is there something we can help you with?”
“No, I'm just giving them a tour. Is Angel in the back?”
“Yeah, she's starting the treatment. She should be done in a couple minutes.”
“Alright then.”
Hearing her name, Hoya and Changjo perked up. Hoya wanted to make her remember him. She was his soulmate. He was sure of it. No one was going to take her away from him again. Changjo was curious about her. If she really was the girl from his childhood, he would finally be happy. But he knew Hoya liked her. He didn't want to be a disrespectful dongsaeng but if this really was her, he wouldn't give her up. He's been searching for her for too long. He also couldn't trust his hyung with her. Hoya was obsessive and that wasn't a good thing.

Angel stepped out from the back room after giving Emiko her treatment. Today, she wore a skater skirt with over the knee socks along with a loose, thin sweater that she tucked into her skirt. She wore a lab coat on top of her outfit. Angel quickly halted when she say Hoya. She was scared and somewhat uncomfortable around him. There was something in his eyes that frightened her. Changjo spotted her first. He looked at her and locked eyes with her. He was drawn to her. Her eyes showed uneasiness and innocence. It intrigued him. How could she be innocent in a life with gangs? He knew she felt uneasy due to Hoya. Her eyes showed it all. Sadly, their eye contact did not last long. 
Hoya spotted her as well and grew furious when he saw that she was locking eyes with Changjo. They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter