The Tour (part 2)

Gangsters in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changjo continued to stare at her like she was the only thing in the room. He hoped that it was her. He's waited so long for her. He searched for her for nearly a decade. 
L.Joe, who noticed how his friend was acting, looked in the direction that Changjo was staring. He looked at the girl, wondering why he was staring so intensely. And that's when he saw it. The necklace.

Akira continued her little speech to her underlings. 
“As you all know, each of you have a particular role in your gangs. Depending on your position, you are to train with a particular trainer. You are to train with them twice a week whenever they have sessions. The sessions will all be at the same time to avoid overlapping with gang training. There will be weekly matches that are considered as evaluations. Snipers, you guys are training with Suga. Good luck. Don't piss him off. Those of you that are spys, you guys will go under training with V and sometimes Jimin. They will help you hide all your emotions. Alice will come in too since she's a pretty good undercover agent. Combat specialists, you guys are gonna train with Jungkook. Good Luck, don't piss him off. I cannot stress that enough. Do. Not. Piss. Him. Off. Do you understand? Moving on, those of you that are weapon specialists, you guys are to train with Ace and sometimes me. Don't piss her off either. And try not to die. Seriously, she's an assassin that will be armed with weapons. Also, if you piss me off, say goodbye to your legs. I specialize in firearms remember? Hackers, you guys are gonna be training with J-Hope and sometimes Rima who will be helping you guys with profiling people. We can't have you guys involving innocent civilians into this stuff. Leaders, you guys will be training with Rap Monster. A word of advice, don't ask stupid questions. Alice will be coming in to help him sometimes. She will help you guys keep up with Rap Monster since he tends to move pretty fast. Now, any questions before I announce who’s training what gang?”
The gangs shook their heads. 
“Alright then. Wow, normally it takes forever for you guys to shut up. Okay! Ikon, wanna take a guess at who’s training you?” 
“Ace!” The members called out. They really hoped it was her. But they kinda knew that it wasn't going to be her. 
“You wish, your trainer is Jungkook. You guys already know the drill.”
“Hey it was worth a shot.” Hanbin, aka B.I stated. He was fine with Jungkook too. 
“Moving on, Seventeen, as you guys have 13 members, you will have two trainers. They are V and Jimin. Rima will be helping out as well. Be happy, they're actually nice.” The seventeen members laughed. 
“Next, 2pm, sorry but your trainer is Suga. Don't piss him off and you guys should be fine.” The 2pm members smiled nervously. Suga was known to be ruthless and aggressive. 
“Got7 your trainer will be J-Hope. He's nice and cheerful. You guys got lucky.” The Got7 members cheered. 
“CClown, you guys wanna take a guess?”
“Please let it be Ace. I have a score to settle with her.” Rome hoped. 
“Yeah right, more like you have a huge crush on her.” Hanbin called out. Himé laughed. 
“Well thankfully she's not your trainer because she would've killed you for going ten feet near her. Your trainer is Rap Monster. Alice will help around too. You guys should know the drill by now.” Groans came from CClown. Rap Monster was very strict when it came to training. 
“Unit Black, I'm sorry but you're stuck with me.” Himé smirked. 
“It's okay, it's not like we haven't dealt with you before.” Doha teased. The boys laughed. Himé only pouted. 
“And as for A.C.E, you guys are going to be trained by Ace. Blame the boss if she kills you. Just kidding. Ace is actually really nice.” 
“Says who? The girl almost killed me like last week and I'm her best friend!” Suga complained. Himé shook her head. The A.C.E members gulped nervously. They were rookies and to have a trainer like Ace was indeed an honor. But she was also a known assassin, one wrong move and you're dead. 
“Well that's it. Trainers, you may come out. Meet your trainees.” With that, Himé walked towards Unit Black. She was already close to them and trained them before so it really wasn't much to talk about. The BTS members walked toward their trainees and made small talk to break the ice. Ace looked towards her trainees. She wrote what she needed to say and waited for them to talk. Chunji looked at Himé. He was surprised that she had so much authority over them. Her pout made his heart race. Her sassiness only made him fall for her more and more. 

Angel walked toward Rain and Andy. She hadn’t seen the Teenfinite members before as she was not present at the gathering. Seeing them here made her confused. When she reached them, she bowed to Andy and Teenfinite. 
“Ahh that's right, you weren't at the gathering. Well boys, this is Angel, as you have heard earlier, she is the head of the medical department. She is the maknae of the Guardians. And also the maknae in our whole organization.” Rain introduced. Andy smiled at her. She was very petite and cute. He couldn't believe she was a gang member. 
“I'm Andy. It's a pleasure to meet you. Please take care of my boy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter