The Tour (Part 1)

Gangsters in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Angel walked out of her lab after getting the final results of her tests. She couldn't focus at all on what she was doing. Emiko really had leukemia. Sure, it was curable but the process is really draining. She would have to go through chemotherapy. But Angel knew that Emiko was strong and that she could take it. She called Saeki siblings, Rain, and Akane and told them to meet her at Rain’s house. She had to tell them all at once with Emiko in the room so they all could make a decision whether or not they wanted to put her on chemotherapy. After about twenty minutes, everyone was there. 
“As you all know, I took some blood samples and did some tests. I'm very sorry to say this but, oba-sama, you have leukemia. It is curable with chemotherapy. But the process is extremely draining and somewhat painful. It isn't the chemotherapy itself but the side effects. It is up to you whether or not you want to go through it.” Angel explained. The family let it sink in. 
“How long will I live if I go through chemotherapy?” Emiko asked. 
“It would depend on your body. Some people live about than five years more than what they would live without chemo.”
“I don't wish to go through it then.”
“Oka-sama!” “Oba-San!” Complaints rang throughout the room. 
“I don't wish to go through it. I do not want to spend the couple of years of my life suffering. Even if it were to add five years to my life, I don't want to suffer in a hospital. Chemotherapy doesn't always work.” Emiko reasoned. 
“It may not always work, but it's worth a try. Oba-sama, I don't want to lose you….” Akira pleaded. Emiko looked at her granddaughter, who was in tears. 
“I can put you on chemotherapy to see how your body responds to it. If you wish to stop it at any time, that's fine too. If you wish to go on with the treatment, it will last about a year.” Angel explained. Sure, chemotherapy had bad side effects, but it could cure her. It was worth a shot. 
Emiko looked around the room. She saw her grandchildren in tears.She saw Angel, the little girl that went through so much struggling to keep her tears hidden. She saw her daughter and her son in law, who she grew to love, crying. 
“Alright. I try it. But Angel, you have to promise me that if I wish to stop it, you will stop it for me. And all of you, you guys have to respect my decision if I do want to stop chemo.”
Her grandchildren nodded. Angel nodded. 
“Oka-san, thank you so much for at least trying it.” Akane stated. Rain silently nodded. 
“I want to rest. Angel, are we able to start it tomorrow?” Emiko asked.
“Yes, please have someone bring you to the lab tomorrow. We can start at anytime.”
Emiko nodded, she motioned Akane to bring her back to her room. 

 “I can't believe she has leukemia…..” Rain voiced out. He couldn't believe it. His mother in law has always been healthy. His children sobbed quietly. 
“Alright, all of you guys need some rest. You all have things to do tomorrow. Now go.” Rain commanded. He knew they were hurt. But everyone of them had things to complete tomorrow. The three Guardian members went to their hideout. Angel sent out a text to all of the Guardian and BTS members about the situation. Emiko was close to all of them. It was only fair that they knew. 
V went back to BTS’s hideout where he found s already sleeping. He too proceeded to sleep.

Today was the day of Teenfinite’s tour. Rain woke up early to get to the HQ. Akira could care less about the tour as she had nothing to do with it. Today, she was in charge of training the rest of the Shadows. She had a mission in a couple of days but she was waiting for her partner, Ace, to come back. Rima and Alice had to transport some goods to the airport. Angel was in her lab getting ready for Emiko's treatment. BTS had training of their own. They had a mission coming up. 
Ace and Jungkook were on their way back to Seoul, it was only about an hour before they would reach. 

Rain and Andy met up before all of Teenfinite gathered. As they were waiting for the boys, Rain told Andy about Emiko. They sympathized with each other. Before long, the boys were all present. They proceeded to walk into the building. 
 Rain showed them around the building, leading them to the training room first. There, Himé was starting to explain to gangs about what was going to happen within the next two months. The boys walked in, Rain telling them to keep quiet. Himé noticed them quickly but decided to continue. 
“Alright, as you all know, we will have a two mont

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter