The Day Off

Gangsters in Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook and Ace were notified about the gathering before they left. Jungkook wasn't interested in the Royals enough so he took on a mission that happened to occur on the same day. Ace never really went to the gatherings either since she was almost never in Korea. Jungkook kept that in mind when he asked her to help him with his mission. As usual, she accepted. The two were the perfect combination. They were the best of the Shadows. Ace was the top assassin while Jungkook was the top fighter. Though, no one is sure about what would happen if those two were to have a sparring match together. Ace was the best fighter in the Guardians and she could beat all of BTS. The only person she hasn't sparred with was Jungkook. But she rather keep him as the top fighter since she likes using weapons. Of all their siblings, they are technically the second closest. Ace and Angel were the closest. Most people don't know that they actually have two more brothers other than Jungkook. The two oldest were solo gangsters and part of the higher ups in the Shadows working side by side with Himé’s two older brothers (not including V). They worked in the Shadow’s headquarters in Japan. 
Ace and Jungkook decided to roam the streets of LA for a bit before leaving. Ace missed LA a lot. She grew up along with the rest of her members here. They were part of the LA HQ before they became one of the strongest gangs in the Shadows. After that, they traveled around the world on mission. Jungkook was always with the BTS members in other parts of the world. 

“Dongsaeng, when are you going to let me hear your voice again? It's been years….. I really miss it.” Jungkook asked his sister. He really missed being able to talk to her and hearing her voice.
Ace only shrugged. She herself did not know when she would be able to talk again. Though she was not mute, she felt like she was. She hasn't spoken a word since a certain incident occurred. She knew her siblings and members wanted her to speak. But she couldn't, she didn't know how to anymore. She only communicated through texts and written notes now. 
Jungkook brought his arm around his sister and held her close. He knew she couldn't speak because of what happened. He hated himself for not being there for her. Perhaps, if he was there, she wouldn't have had to suffer alone. Perhaps she would have a voice to speak with right now. He blamed himself for the incident though he knew it wasn't his fault. 
Ace looked up at the dark sky. She knew what her brother was thinking. She always knew what her siblings were thinking. She lifted Jungkook’s face so he could look at her in the eyes. She shook her head, signaling that it was definitely not his fault. In fact, he wasn't even there. Jungkook only sighed. 

“Ace, we have about an hour left before we get on that plane. Let's go buy something for the members.”
Ace nodded. She went to go buy a plush for Angel who was like an innocent child. Angel adored plushies. Ace bought one for her each time she went abroad. She hoped that the plushies would help Angel sleep better since she always had a hard time sleeping knowing that her siblings are in danger. Ace wished that she persuaded Angel not to join the gang. It was a dangerous occupation and Angel was far too innocent and delicate for it. At least she’s working in the medical team though. Angel never joined in on fights. Ironically, she hated violence. Ace was thankful of that. She hated to put her only sister in danger. 
After paying for a teddy bear, Ace decided to buy Akira a bracelet and her favorite candies. They were best friends since forever. Akira knew her since before she stopped speaking. To Ace, Akira was more than just her leader, she was her best friend and sister. 
She bought matching shoes for Alice and Rima who liked to match with each other. Alice and Rima are parental figures to Ace and Angel. Ace regarded them as her parents at times. 
Jungkook bought each of his hyungs something special. He bought Rap Monster a new notebook (because he likes to write) and a jacket. He bought Suga a new notebook as well. But this one had a secret compartment for throwing knives. He bought V and Jimin new dancing shoes. 
He bought J-Hope new headphones. Jin would be getting a new cookbook and a new lab coat since his old one was ripped. 
The siblings met up once again before boarding the private plane together back to Seoul.

~Back in Seoul~
“Yah Chunsa (Angel in Korean), you never called to tell me you were back! Do you know how much we missed our baby maknae?” Rima exclaimed as she walked into the lab. Alice followed closely behind her. 
“Sorry! I meant to call you guys the moment I got back but I was in a rush. Unnie, have you seen Oba-sama yet?”
“Halmoni? No I haven't been to the house yet. I've been in our hideout a lot doing research about our new allies. Is her illness something serious?” Rima explained.
“I'm suspecting that she has leukemia. But I'm not too sure of it. I took a blood sample this morning when I got back. I’m testing the blood sample in a little bit. I should have the results by tomorrow. I'm really hoping that I'm wrong this time.” Angel stated with a sigh.
“Chunsa, you're almost never wrong….. but it's always good to notice this early on. At least you could give her treatment if you're correct.” Alice reasoned. She too hoped Angel was wrong. But, Angel was very good at noticing symptoms. She wasn't the head of the medical team for nothing. 
“True….. alright Chunsa, we’re gonna go out for lunch now. Wanna come?” Rima asked. 
“No, thanks for asking though. I have too much work to do here. I've been gone for about two days and there's a stack of papers over here.” Angel pointed to the papers on her desk. 
“Good luck maknae.” With that, Alice and Rima left.

Akira was roaming around Seoul by herself looking for some fun. V had gone with BTS to a club. She didn't want to ruin their fun so she just went off on her own. Today, she wore a tight fitting t-shirt with leggings since she did a little yoga this morning. She paired the outfit with her favorite pair of boots and a light oversized jacket. Her hair was in a bun. She walked to a cafe and proceeded to go inside. She ordered a latte and sat down at one of their tables. Though it was soon to be summer, the weather was still a bit cold. Soon, she had a bit of company. 
“Oh it's her! Hyung let’s greet her.” Teen Top had been walking around not knowing what to do since they haven't had a day off in a while. They went into the same cafe since Changjo wanted some coffee. Ricky looked around the place and spotted Akira. He ba

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter