Chapter 8

The Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As promised, the second chapter of the day. So please make sure you read the previous chapter. 

Amber finally felt that she had stopped rolling. She felt some pain on her side, which meant that a bruise would soon form. She opened her eyes to see the face of an angel right in front of her. She must be in heaven, she thought. She then looked to her right and saw that there were two more sets of eyes looking at her. The two faces weren't as angelic as the first but they were not, in the slightest, the worst to look at. The girl blinked a couple more times and finally realized the people who were staring at her.

“Hello,” she grinned, “Looks like you three already made it to the gas station.”

“Amber, you stupid idiot!” Krystal scolded the girl still lying on the grass, “Why would you jump out of a moving vehicle?!”

The girl finally got up to a sitting position, with the help of Krystal, and moved her neck from side to side, “Desperate times call for desperate measures. We should get going now.”

Yuri grabbed a tissue from her purse and gave it to the girl, “There is some blood on your cheek.”

Amber took the tissue and winced in pain while wiping the scratch on her face.

“Thanks. Yuri, I’m going to drive your car, if that’s alright?”

“Okay, here are the keys.”  

Jessica and Krystal somehow fit into the cramped backseat of the Porsche with Yuri in the passenger seat.

Jessica turned to her sister and asked her, “I thought you just met Amber yesterday, why are you so concerned for her?”

Krystal hesitated then said, “She fell out of a car. You also ran to see if she was alright, unnie.”

Jessica nodded in agreement, while Krystal was secretly relieved that her secret with Amber was still safe.

Jessica looked at the girl in the driver seat and asked, “Where are we going in such a rush? Where is Tiffany?”

“We’re going to mine and Taeyeon’s home in the countryside. Tiffany is currently with Taeyeon. Let’s get going or we will be late.”

 

 

Right after Amber jumped out of the moving car, Tiffany managed to crawl into the passenger seat and closed the door.

“Will she be alright?” Tiffany asked the girl sitting next to her.

Taeyeon responded while pressing on the gas, “Probabl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter