Chapter 3

The Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The second update of today. Here we go!

It was Saturday afternoon. Tiffany was waiting at the mall for Jessica. They planned to meet at noon to do some shopping. However, 30 minutes have passed and Jessica was still nowhere to be seen. Tiffany didn’t mind though. She would be able to visit a few stores that were actually affordable before the rich girl came. While she was looking at a cute sweater at a store she heard her best friend.

“Hey Tiffany!” Jessica greeted her, “Sorry I’m late, Yuri didn’t wake me up this morning.”

“She didn’t wake you up or you wouldn’t wake up?” Tiffany taunted.

Jessica shrugged her shoulders and replied, “Same difference.”

The two girls looked at some cheaper stores. Tiffany bought a couple pieces of clothes. Jessica was even able to pick up a sweater that she said she could wear at home. They continued to some more expensive boutiques. Jessica bought about 5 bags worth of things. Tiffany was just window-shopping because she could probably live off of the price of any item in that store for at least a couple months. Then, they made their way over to a trendy café. They took a seat at the back of the restaurant. After looking at the menu, Tiffany ordered a turkey sandwich and Jessica ordered a smoked chicken wrap. They spent their time talking about everything and nothing at the same time.

On the other side of the restaurant, two people sat with their faces hidden behind the menu.

“Stop looking at the bubble tea menu and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter