Chapter 10

The Stalker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Amber and Krystal made their way to over to the white Porsche on the driveway, that Yuri allowed them to drive. The nearest restaurant would at least a 20 minute drive away from the house. For a long 5 minutes, Amber silently drove the car, while Krystal was staring out the window.

Amber finally spoke up, “Krystal, I’m sorry I didn’t tell you.”

Krystal nodded and continued to look out the window to a black countryside.

“Because of my job, I have to keep it a secret,” Amber continued, “It won’t change anything between us right?”

Krystal turned her head to look at the girl in the drivers seat.

“I’m not mad. I just…” Krystal sighed, “I just thought that we knew each other really well but now, I’m not so sure.”

“Everything is still the same besides the whole needing to protect your sister’s best friend part,” the girl replied, “I have 3 loves right now. I love boba, I love tacos, and most of all I love – wait, what was it again? Some type of expensive rock…was it gold? Diamonds? I remember! I love Krystal!”

Amber earned a slap to her right shoulder from the girl sitting next to her.

Amber grinned at the small gesture, “Also, I just act as a back up for Taeyeon. So we will always still have time for our secret dates, like right now!”

Krystal smiled; at least they would no longer be sitting in such a heavy atmosphere on their way back to the house. Amber eventually pulled up to a family run pizza place. They placed their order and sat down at an empty booth to wait for the food. They both pulled out their phones to check their social media accounts.

Amber was getting hungry and remembered that she had a pack of strawberry Pocky in her backpack. She ate 2 sticks and proceeded to take another two out. Then, she had the most brilliant idea; she stuck the 2 Pocky sticks inside to look like a walrus.

“Krystal! Krystal, look at what I’m doing.”

Krystal didn’t pay attention to her and just kept staring at her phone.

“Krystal! Krystal! Jung Soojung! What am I doing?” Amber tried to control her laughter with the two Pocky sticks still sticking out of .

Krystal finally looked at the girl and blankly said, “You’re embarrassing me.”

She took the pack of Pocky away from Amber and started to eat the snack herself. Just then, their pizza arrived. This time, the drive back the house had a much livelier atmosphere. Although, Krystal was still very much annoyed at Amber and her silly antics. However, that was just Krystal being Krystal. As Amber was unlocking the door to the house, she grinned and asked Krystal, “Hey Krystal, do you love me?”

“No, why would I love you?” Krystal winked at the girl and disappeared inside the house, leaving Amber dumbfounded on the porch.

 

All the girls ate the pizza in a somewhat comfortable silence. They the TV to play a Korean variety show to take their minds off of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter