#Bubbles

Nobody Should Get Hurt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey! I hope you enjoyed the hospital drama in the last chapter.

Enjoy this one too...

The rest of the massage went by in comfortable silence. Sur admiring the way the hair fell over Baekhyun’s eyes and how he’d flip it off every now and then. She appreciated the way he was so focussed on what he was doing and it honestly felt so good that she let out a soft appreciative moan as her hand started tingling in response.

Baekhyun stilled when he heard Sur moan. That sound made him alert in all the wrong ways and he almost lost his mind.

“It’s now tingling,” she explained after seeing his reaction.

“Ah. I guess that means I’ve done a good job.” He said as he withdrew his hands and looked at her. She made a cute pout attempt, disapproving of the sudden loss but she quickly smiled.

“Thank you ... um.” `Damn the name!`

“Baekhyun. Byun Baekhyun.” He offered helpfully.

“Ah! I had it in the back of my mind somewhere. Thank you Baekhyun, for everything,” she said with a warm smile.

“You don’t have to thank me really.”

His phone started ringing and he looked at the name. It was his mum and he had missed several text messages. “Gotta get it, it’s my mum.”

Sur nodded with a smile. “Tell her I said hey,” she added jokingly.

“Umma, good morning.”

“Byun Baekhyun, where did you sleep last night? Why didn’t you come home? Why didn’t you reply my texts? Do you know how worried I was about you?”

It was always a scary event when his mum addressed his name fully followed with a trailer of questions.

“Umma, I’m sorry,”

“You’re sorry? I was worried sick last night.”

“Are you sure umma? I can tell you were sleeping instead. I’m still at the hospital”

“Hospital? Are you okay? Did you get hurt?”

It was amazing how her tone changed from anger to concern in the blink of the eye. He couldn’t help his smile.

“I’m alright. My friend collapsed so I had to stay with her.”

“Her?”

“Yes, her. You don’t know her though so don’t ask but she said hello.”

“You’ll tell me about her when you get here.”

“I will, I will. Bye mum, I’ll be there very soon”

“She must be angry with you. I’m so sorry.” Sur said when he walked back in.

“No more apologies okay. It’s okay.” he assured her. “But I have to go now. I suppose your family will be coming in soon and I have to clean up anyway.”

“I don’t know why I’m so sad as if you were supposed to stay here forever.” She said with a sigh.

“You’re so frank.”

“That’s what my other name means.” She explained with a smile.

“You know what?” he asked while reaching for his phone and handing it to her, “Your number.”

Sur looked at him in disbelief. “You want my number?”

Baekhyun nodded, “Yes, I want your number.”

“Why?” Sur was just confused and pretty much surprised.

Baekhyun laughed in response. “Playing hard to get huh?” he asked with a quirked eyebrow.

Sur also laughed as she took the phone and punched in her number. “I was just surprised hey.” She justified herself.

“Well, you’re the first person to openly not know my name since I debuted and I found you interesting. I think I’d like to get to know you more. It’s been so long since I made a friend and it wasn’t Exo related. Wanna try?”

“What do you mean it’s not Exo related?”

“I figured you’re definitely not an Exo-L. I mean you only have one song of Exo in your phone and you don’t know our names either.”

“Yeah, I’m sor...” Baekhyun cut her by putting his index finger on her lips.

“No more apologies remember? It’s not a crime to not be an Exo-L. Thank you for coming to the concert though.”

She nodded, “So about that friendship thing? I’m in if you are.”

“Of course.” He winked at her.

She clapped her hands in excitement. “I think it’ll be so beautiful getting to know a celebrity without using the internet.”

“So you won’t Google me the second I step out?”

“Where would be the fun in that?”

“Okay, that’s good. I think I like it that way actually. It makes me feel like a normal person for once. So bye friend, I’ll get in touch, just save my number anonymously okay?”

“I know how it goes, don’t worry. Wouldn’t want your fans on my case.”

He stood up to get going. He gave her hand one last squeeze. “Be healthy okay.”

“You too.”

*

Baekhyun’s journey back home was light and he felt so bubbly. When he left Sur’s room, he was too caught up in happy thoughts to think of disguising himself. Luckily, it was still very early and there weren’t many people out yet. He was recognised by a couple of fans who he signed autographs for. He then used his scarf to cover half his face before proceeding to get a taxi.

“Umma, I’m home.” He announced as he got into the house.

His mum came out from the kitchen to welcome him. “Welcome back. I’m finishing preparing breakfast then you’ll tell me about the girl that kept you up last night.”

“I wasn’t awake the whole night mum and yes, I’ll tell you about her. I’ll go upstairs and take a shower while you’re at it. I’ll be down as soon as I’m done.”

“Good, hurry up.” She said after his retreating figure.

Baekhyun loved his shower moments. It gave him time to think deeply as the water trickled down his skin. He sighed in contentment as the hot water massaged his sore parts from his bad sleeping position. As he rubbed his neck, his mind drifted back to Sur cause really she was all that had been in his mind since he left the hospital. He remembered the feel of her hand against his, her lips against his finger, her hot breath as he shushed her. He realised that he was probably getting too excited so he shook his head out of h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter