Welcome To My House

Nobody Should Get Hurt
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day came quite slowly for both Sur and Baekhyun. Sur because of the nightmares she kept having. Baekhyun because he was excited and he couldn’t put a finger on what had him so hyped up. He awoke early and started doing a spring cleaning of the house, stopping briefly when Sur replied his message from last night.

From #Sur

Alright, will be ready by then. Morning J

From #Bubbles

Morning. Make sure you look good for me. ;)

From #Sur

In your dreams lover boy! Just make sure your house is habitable cause one night is enough for a guy to make a house look upside down.

From #Bubbles

Then stop distracting me whilst I’m cleaning up.

From #Sur

Lips now sealed. :!

From #Bubbles

More of fingers now immobilised

From #Sur

Hahaha! I like that. See you then.

From #Bubbles

Okey dokey.

Their morning text exchange got Baekhyun feeling even happier. He wondered when was the last time that his texts with his own girlfriend made him feel this way. When he realised the sad lane he was plunging into, he shook his head and decided to focus on Sur. Today was about Sur and making her feel better. He would not allow himself to billow in nostalgia.

 

At the Song household, Sur woke up early and decided to make everyone breakfast. JoongKi finished first and was the earliest to make it to check on Sur. He was a bit surprised to see Sur up and about already.

“Oh! You’re up early!”

Sur was a bit startled since her back was to the kitchen door, busy blending a smoothie for the three’s breakfast. “Wah! You shocked me. Aren’t you finished too early? Breakfast ain’t done yet.”

“You’re making us breakfast?” He asked as he walked towards her to check her fever. “How are you feeling this morning?”

“I think I’m now alright and yes I’m making you breakfast. It’s the least I can do to thank you for yesterday.”

“Tsk…You know you don’t have to but thanks anyway.”

“Yeah. I couldn’t sleep properly. Kept having nightmares.”

“Oh, I’m sorry about that. Just rest as much as you can today.”

“I plan on going out later though.”

“Going out where?” ChaeWon interjected as she joined the two in the kitchen with BoYoung in tow.

“Just. I feel like I need a breather.”

“So long as you don’t get lost hey.” ChaeWon replied as she sat down on the dining table and waited for the trio to finish setting up the table.

“I don’t think so but I’ll carry my phone and keep the battery full just in case.”

“Good!”

“Why are you up so early anyway?” BoYoung enquired. By now all four of them had settled on the table and begun eating with the exception of Sur who just sipped a bit of water.

“Kept having nightmares so decided to make myself a bit more useful around here.”

“Are you even strong enough to do that? You’re not even eating right now.” ChaeWon asked with concern.

“Yes unnie I am strong enough. I just have no appetite right now. Dr. Song can even confirm.”

“Confirmed. Her fever has gone and I think her blood pressure is now okay. Yet to confirm that one.” JoongKi replied.

“So we won’t be having lunch together? Since you said you’ll be going out?” BoYoung couldn’t help her childish pout.

“Yes. I need to see more of what the outside world has to offer.”

“You sound like you’ll end up in a bar or club.”

“Would that be too bad?” She asked innocently with a playful smirk.

“The last time I checked you don’t drink alcohol.”

“Got me. Nah I won’t end up there, don’t worry.”

The rest of the breakfast went smoothly and the working trio soon left for work. As soon as they left, Sur started preparing for Baekhyun. She took almost a whole hour trying to decide what to wear before going for a bath. She took another hour in the warm bath till the water started to get cold. She had put in a lot of foam bath and relaxing salts but they couldn’t seem to take away the lump that had formed on her chest that physically hurt since her call with her now ex-fiancé.

She pondered on whether to put on some make-up for the event before realising she truly had no idea how that was supposed to work. She laughed at herself a bit, surely every girl was supposed to know how to put basic m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter