Stay? Or Go?

Fated to be with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Should I go or should I stay here and accompany Seolhyun? I am only afraid of teacher's questioning in which I hated the most oh god. I think I should go, its the best option right now.

I was about to leave get off Seolhyun's bed, my left foot has successfully reached the ground... but then I realised that Seolhyun is still clinging onto my arms, and hugging it. God damn it Seolhyun. Soon, I heard noises from the outside, I knew it was the teachers whom are roaming around, I can't make myself get caught, I have got no choices but to slip back my foot in and hid under the blanket together with Seolhyun. I was facing Seolhyun, she was sleeping so soundly. She looks so cute. My left hand reached towards her head and brushed her hair. Her hair was so soft and smooth, I don't know why but I just love to brush her hair with my hands.

Out of a sudden, Seolhyun's eyes opened and glared at me. I was in a total shock and eventually I got off the blanket and the bed and rushed out. The teachers whom were roaming around spotted me running out of Seolhyun's room.

"Hey! HEY! Stop right there!"

 

I pretended I didn't heard and quickly rushed back to my dorm. It was 1AM in the midnight and I finally got back to my room. Mina was still awake. I am so prepared to shut my ears. 

"Oh hey hey hey you are finally back, where the did you go? Peeking them showering?"

"Oh shut the up Mina, I was just roaming around the school and sat at one corner and thinking about life. And why are you still awake? Our class starts at 9AM tomorrow isn't it?"

"I thought you were thinking about Seolhyun. Well I was wondering why aren't you back so I waited."

"Shut up Maeng. Just get me Seo Yuna's information."

"What? Didn't you want Shin Jimin's information? You do change your taste fast. Tsk tsk. "

"Just ing get me Yuna's information as of now. I will explain to you the next time."

 

With that, Mina get onto her bed and got ready to sleep. I also got myself ready to sleep, in another thoughts I was also thinking what to explain to Seolhyun. I was wondering if was she actually awoke and saw me, or was she still sleeping but opened her eyes suddenly? And also, I remembered that I got caught by a few teachers as well, that's the test part, Should I own up myself tomorrow?

 

The night falls and it's already morning. I felt so tired but Mina kept forcing me to wake up. I guess I was thinking about so many things that I only slept for few hours.

"SHIN HYEJEONG YOU BETTER GET OUT OF YOUR BED NOW OR WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE FOR LECTURE!"

"Okay okay Maeng okay I've heard you."

As soon as I have reached my lecture room, I saw two teachers outside the room, and its actually obvious that they were waiting for someone.

. They are definitely here for me. But wait.. how could they saw my face? It was so dark, the lights weren't even on except for their torchlight which only shined on my back. Should I admit or act like I don't know anything? God damn it.

 

"Hey you two!"

Mina and I looked at each other and looked back at the teachers.

"Us?" The both of us said confusingly.

"Yes you both. Please explain why are the both of you late."

I felt a sense of relief in myself. But still, I am still thinking if I should admit it or not. At last, I decided to admit it myself after class ends.

"Well.. the both of us overslept." Mina replied the teachers.

"Thank you for being honest. You will stay back to do the test papers later on at 3pm."

And the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter