Meeting You Was A Chance

Fated to be with You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


It's another year in school again. I have passed my second year examinations and now I am in my third year. I really can't wait to graduate fast despite the fact that there are so much regrets during the first two years. Back then, my classmates asked if I want to stay back in school together with them to study and play games, I ended up rejecting them and went back home straight everyday to look through the updates for my idols I missed since I was in school and there was no WiFi. I really regretted so much. But this year, I will be socialable, I will try. I need to make new friends, despite our age. I was in a photography club, taking photos was my hobby, I just love to take photos. I was told to help out as a photographer and a student leader to guide those new first years. Oh right, I am also part of the boxing club. Self-defence you know.

All the new first years stroll into the school with their student mentors. We were told to guide a class around the school. I was guiding Class 103 with my good friend, Mina. Mina kept looking at this beautiful blonde haired girl, well, I am guessing she is trying to flirt again. This class was apparently wild as . They were all so enthusiastic, but I noticed this one student, she was always at the back, walking the last, all alone, from what I guess, I guess she wasn't socialable like me back then. I need to approach her and consult her but I didn't dare to.. she was so pretty that I couldn't stop looking at her. I was thinking and thinking.. if I should approach her or not.... but I did it.

"Hey beautiful what's wrong?"

"Hi.. Ermm.. I'm just afraid.."

"Nahh don't be. If you do now, I asure to you that you will definitely regret. Like me, I was once like you and was afraid of everyone. I regretted it. I would have made more friends during the past two years of my school years. I am sure you will make new friends alright?"

"Well.. Will you be my first friend then? My name is Seolhyun. Kim Seolhyun."

I was stunned. This is like the first ever time in my life time that someone wanted to be friends with me first. And my heart... was beating.. every second.. every minute... Every time she speaks, I trumbbled. I feel like I am in love all over again, but this time, it's a she that I fell in love with. I don't care what gender, when I am in love, I just love that person so much.

"Sure..! Why.... why not?!? Nice to meet you Seol, I meant Seolhyun. I'm Shin Hyejeong from class 306. Not a good class eh.. keke so don't end up being like me."

Seolhyun giggled softly. I could heard it. I smiled as I see her giggling. 
The both of us talked during the entire tour around the school until we had finally reached the girl's dorm.

"There! Here's your dorm. Go in, unpack your stuffs, have some rest and change, I'll see you in awhile!"

"Aren't you gonna wait for me?" Seolhyun whined in a sad tone.

"Nah, I will be preparing stuffs for you guys later on, see you then!"

I was about to leave the girl's room and I felt a warm and tight back hug.

"I felt really lonely just now.. until I met you. Don't ever leave me like this again... Do visit my room often.. I will need you. And thank you for today again, I will see you later hinggg."

I was stunned.. once again. I didn't know what to do. Seolhyun backhugged me. I felt that my life is complete. I feel so safe. My heart was about to explode. I swear if she ever does this suddenly again, I will just kiss her on her ing hot lips.

 

I get myself going after the long dilemma. I moved Seolhyun's hands away and finally got out of her room. I prepared the things that are needed for the next segment for them. I saw Seolhyun again and I blushed. She was literally running towards to me and smiling. And so I explained the games and stuffs to the class and continued with my photography job. I felt someone staring at me for the whole time. It was Kim Seolhyun definitely. I thought to myself, What if she has fallen in love with me? But honestly, when I first saw her, I lowkey liked her already. 
My mind was in a blank. I out, I fainted.. But why..? I was fine all along until I met her.

 

After I woke up, the first person I saw was Mina, she was sitting on the chair right next to the sick bay, falling asleep.

"Maeng! Maeng!!!!" I shouted to wake Mina up.

"Umm?!? What why?!?"

"Why am I here Maeng?!?"

"Wow you really can't remember don't you? You just fell onto the ground and made everyone shooked as you were explaning the rules for the game earlier on."

I suddenly recalled what had happened. I fainted after feeling that someone had fall in love with me.

"Oh No No. I can't let someone fall in love with me. Maeng, you must help me."

"What the are you kidding me? What are you talking about suddenly? You don't want love?"

"Well.. it's a long story Maeng, I will explain it to you in a while. It's not that I don't... I am just not ready..."

"You don't need to be ready, you just have to be prepared for what you think will happen in the future. But that all depends on who that lucky person is. Anyways you seemed fine now that you have woke up, I will be heading back to class. Oh yes, there was someone who was here earlier and told me to pass this to you."

Mina passed a bottle of juice additional with a small note to me. As I expected, Seolhyun was the one who wanted to give it to me. I was correct.

 

"I was worried about you, could you please meet me in my room again? As I am a first year, I couldn't go to a the higher years' rooms right? You should know that. Drink it up. I hope you feel better."

 

Why is she being like this to me? Why is she being so kind to me? I don't understand.. I meant like.. we just met.. and this happened. Does she believe in love in first sight? Or was she a playgirl? Did she wanted to avoid some guys? Does she wants my money or what? I don't know. Apparently her best friend was Shin Jimin, the best rapper in our school. I wanted to get to know Jimin and ask about Seolhyun though. How is Seolhyun like back then during elementary school or even when she is younger. I needed Mina to help me as she was the popular comedian in the school. I swear I feel bad saying this, but yes she was funny as , I am proud of my best friend. She joined a vocal club and got in top 10 for the semi finals for the competition that was held by our school. So that's how she became famous.

 

"MINA, I REALLY REALLY REALLY NEED YOUR HELP SO PLEASE COME DOWN TO THE CAFE NOW." I hurried Mina to get down and find me.

"So..? What's the matter? You're so well now? You didn't seemed sick? You've been keeping quiet for the past 30 minutes, speak it up Dong ah!!"

I didn't know how to start, but since Mina was my very good friend, I just spoke straight forward to her about everything.

"So yeah, this was how it happened.... I don't know when it started, but it just happened suddenly."

"Oh wow jinjja daebak ya!!! Totally a new story ever since

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter