Hospital

Bad things

A/N sorry for the late update I was out for holiday

------------

 

Super junior members were waiting outside the hospital room to get news on Ryeowook condition. And finally the doctor came out. Super junior were all waiting nervously for the doctors explanation.

 

"Mr Kim have drugs inserted in his body. We scaned him and did not find anything life threatening. We still have not confirmed what kind of drug have been inserted in him so please do watch out for him." The doctor explained. 

 

"Can we see him now?" Kyuhyun asked

 

"Yes, he is awake and he can go home anytime." The doctor said and left.

 

Super junior entered the room with Ryeowook sitting on the hospital bed. Super junior all looked at him with a worried face.

 

"Hyung~ Why did you bring me to the hospital? You know I hate it" Ryeowook pouted trying not to worry them.

 

"Wookie tell us what is going on why do you have drug in your body?" Shindong said.

 

"Everything is fine" Ryeowook had a fake smile

 

"Wookie please" Sungmin said

"You have to tell us" Donghae followed

"You keep worrying us, so please" Yesung begged

 

"I am sorry, I...I can't" Ryeowook was about to cry

 

"Why can't you?" Kangin asked

 

"If not you guys wi-" Ryeowook covered his mouth. He was not suppose to say anything.

 

"We will what?" Leetuek foldded his arms

 

"Nothing" Ryeowook clenched the bet sheet.

 

"Tell us now" Heechul was began to get annoyed.

 

"I wasn't suppose to tell you what happen if not they will hurt you guys" Ryeowook began to cry. Everyone face was worried, angry and hurt.

 

"It is okay Wookie. No one will dare hurt us." Siwon was red with anger.

 

Ryeowook was free to go home and promised the members that he will hide nothing from them and to tell them what was going on when he was ready. The next day, everyone was at the studio practicing for their next album. They were practicing for hours and hours. 

 

"I wonder when are we performing this." Eunhyuk was excited. The song that they were releasing was mamatica. 

 

They were practicing again when their manager came in the studio and said that they will be performing in 3 days time.

 

"Really? Guys lets practice again from the top" Leetuek shouted and all of them were excited. 

 

-------

A/N Did you enjoy the story? 

Thanks for reading :)

Hope you like it!!