Hiding

Bad things

A/N: sorry if the chapter is very short I will try and make it longer

---------

Ryeowook did not sleep that night and kept wondering what that note was about. He got up of his bed and went to the kitchen. He started preparing breakfast. 

 

"Good morning" The leader woke up straching

 

"Good morning. Can you help me wake the members up? They have early sceduals" Ryeowook said

 

Everyone slowly got up and did their morning routines. Kyuhyun was the most hardest member to wake up. Ryeowook was setting up the table and everyone slowly went to the dining table and eat. 

 

Ryeowook changed. After he changed, he took his bag underneath his bed and head out.

 

"Good morning" Kyuhyun finally woke up

 

"Hurry up and eat you have a busy day." Heechul said

 

Kyuhyun sat on the dining table and ate his food. 

 

"Where is Ryeowook?" Yesung said after a while. Everyone looked around and realise that the eternal maknae was not there.

 

"Maybe he already went out" Kangin said

 

"He always told us whenever he is leaving, unless we arn't home" Eunhyun said

 

"Maybe he is busy and forgot to say goodbye" Shindong said and looked at the time "I have to go I am late!" He stuffed the food in his mouth and rushed out.

----------------

 

Ryeowook drove to Kiss the radio building as he would be the DJ for this week. He got out from his car and head into the building bathroom and empty his bad filled with thorns. 

 

After he empty his bag he went into the room and greeted his guest. After kiss the radio he had interviews and varity shows. This lasted until midnight. At night he went to have his last interview. 

 

After his interview, he went into the carpark. He was walking to his car when two large men went ran to him. Ryeowook was very tired and did not paid attension to his surrounding and got knock out by the two men. 

-------------

 

It was 12:00 at midnight and everyone was home exept Ryeowook. 

 

"Where's Ryeowook?" Siwon asked

 

"He's not home" Leeteuk was panicking

 

"I am sure he just went out with his friends" Eunhyun said. To be true, he was also kind of worried. 

 

Leeteuk and Heechul stayed up worrying about Ryeowook becasue they called the interviewer and said they said that Ryeowook left at 10:00p.m. 

 

Leeteuk and Heechul fell asleep on the sofa. That is when they heard a banging on the door sound. They woke up.

 

Ryeowook was outside the house on the door step.  His cloths were torn. Leeteuk and Heechul quickley carried him into the house. 

--------------

To be countinued~

---------------

A/N: Do you have any suggestions? Please comment! :)