Supernatural Love (Furumarion) -Part 1 of 2 -

48G Drabbles Caused by Work Induced Stress and Sadness

Werewolves. They are what they're known for. Being cannibals with an infinte hunger for human flesh.

Rion isn't like the others. He won't succumb to that hunger. At least I don't think he has... yet. I trust him enough to tell me about things that are troubling him, that are worrying him, that are making him sad. Not until recently though. He would do things that he normally doesn't do, like run off and to not tell me anything, like where he was going or why he didn't call.

Just yesterday he disappeared without a trace of where he could be. I searched around the house, the library, his favourite music store and even his favourite ramen place. Ther was not a single clue as to where he could be. However there was one place I can still look.

I walked out of the city into a dense forest that was littered with trees. It was covered in thick green undergrowth as I stepped in further, searching for him.

"R-Rion..!" I gingerly called out, "W-Where are you..." 

It wasn't long until I heard a low growl in the distance. 

"Leave, Nao," The voice bellowed, "I want to be alone!"

"N-No..." I thought; I saw a wolf in black, bloodstained fur prowling towards me, "Rion, let me help."

"I told you to leave!" He bellowed once more, his voice getting louder with each word, "My.. My hunger..!"

As he whimpered, I took the time to think about the things he said, "Rion, I know you have your reasons but I want to help you the best I can. I want to share your pain!"

He gave a pained look but I want to take responsibility.

"Nao..! Please..!" Rion roared, stepping back with fright, "This hunger... It hurts!"

つづく