◈ 1 ◈

Struck Him Not

As soon as I opened the door, my eyes were so hallowed with what it saw. 'THIS IS PRODIGIOUS!' I exclaimed astonishingly. Everything inside smelled so new. I stepped inside the house without erasing my wide smile. Fully furnished with new and fresh furniture. The wall also smelled really nice with new paint. I ran to the balcony to find a nice nice view of a modern city which particularly fascinating.

After running like a child around the house to be amazed with these and those, my body found it limits. I threw my body to a comfy sofa that felt so amazing. It feels like I was lying on a bed. So comfy. So relaxing.

My excitement didn't stop there. I heard a rang on my door. Though I was just starting to relax, my heart still get roused and my feet ran lightly to get the door. Well, maybe because this was the first time I ever got a strange visitor.

"Yes?" A sudden breeze slapped my face skin as I opened the door which gave me chill.

"Oh, annyeong,"

A tall feet guy stood in front of the door with his face swollen and a bedhead hairdo. To add another mess, he wore a knee length coat and baggy sweatpants. Not. Matching. At. All.

"You must be the new neighbour," he spoke while fixing his hair. Especially to that one spot that seems to be by a cow, "you forgot to bring in your luggage."

My eyes then rolled to the big luggage that I totally forgotten. The thing I wanna do first was to smack my head for my carelessness. "Oh, I totally forgot about it since this is my first time moving to a new house. I must be too excited."

He smiled and I wasn't gonna lie. His smile could lighten up this whole building. Or maybe just lighten up our corridor's light bulb that suddenly went on and off in a sudden. They work so well moment ago, but now it was just a bulb that wanted to be feature in a horror movie.

"Let me help you," he said politely, offering his help.

I remembered Mother told me about the luggage where only me can pick it up. No other human can except myself. To see if it was true or not, I let him help me. I watched the bedhead tried to pick the luggage up and I could see he was struggling enough. So, it was true. For some reason, I did enjoy watching him striving with the luggage. He even sweating doing it.

"It's okay, I-"

Before I could finish my words, my eyes flickered few times seeing him managed to carry up my 'stone' luggage. I didn't question his strength. But instead I question whether Mother just gave me the wrong luggage. I let him in. My eyes were still sticked on him for what just happened. Though, his posture was bit awkward yet, he successfully managed to bring in the luggage for me.

"Phew! That was a little heavier than I expected" he complaint.

"T-thanks." The result of being shocked was a short reply.

His eyes moved to watch the entire room that had been decorated incredibly. They beamed and he looked so amazed just as I did earlier, "I don't know how you do it but this is so amazing."

I couldn't agree more. It was really amazing. Thanks to Mother for giving me such a nice place to live in. She must really worked so hard for this. Well, she's a mother anyway.

"You must be tired after moving this early. If you ever need anything, I'll be right there," while he pointed to his door house just right in front mine, "I'm JoonMyeon, but you can call me Suho."

All I did was nodded while adding a smile. I followed him from behind, watching him making his way to his apartment. His footstep stopped right in front of his door and turned his head to me who was still watching him.

"And your name is?"

"Jimin. Shin Jimin,"

His eyebrows furrowed. He eyed at me carefully for the last time before going inside.

'So, that's him. He looks so familiar.'