FINAL

Mark Tuan X Reader// one shot

     You waited and waited for your boyfriend Mark to show up at the restaurant you two first met at. It was Valentines day, and even though you were a girl, you were going to propose to Mark, since he was too shy and probably wouldn't have the guts to propose. Its been three years since you two started dated so you assumed that it was the perfect time. Well, two hours had passed, ninety billion texts had been sent, seventy thousand calls left unanswered. You tried again. 

 

'마그 👅💕💕' 

 

     Seventy thousand and one calls left unanswered. When would he show up?? You thought about calling or texting the other Got7 members, but they were probably all busy with their own Valentines day plans. Hell, even BamBam has a boyfriend.  

 

"Hey, (y/n)." Some one said in English and tapped your shoulder. You hoped and wished that it was Mark, yet you knew that the deep and raspy, yet also wild and y voice belonged to Jackson. 

 

"Hey, Jackson-Oppa, don't you and your girlfriend have plans?" You asked, he had told you that he was going to propose as well. You and Jackson planned for double weddings with Mark and Jackson's girlfriend, Jimin. Both Jimin and Mark were passive in relationships, so you and Jackson always had to take charge. 

 

"Well, yea, but it turns out she's been cheating on me. I was like 'will you marry me?' and she just said 'no, I can't marry you, I love someone else'. Like what the hell?" Jackson wiped his eyes from any liquids falling out of them. 

 

"Oppa, You poor thing!" You hugged Jackson and tried to pull away, yet he pulled you onto him and held you tight. It felt nice and a bit romantic, which made it seem dirty to you because you were with Mark. Yet, should you even be with him after he stood you up? Jackson separated you from him nicely and said. 

 

"I thought you were going to propose at that restaurant. Yet, you're here and Mark is no where to be found." Jackson says, almost like he knows why Mark isn't here. You shake those thoughts out of your mind and look at the Chinese man. 

 

"Its been awhile, but I'm going to wait it out. This is a big day for me and I'm not letting being a couple hours late damage my plan!" You smile with perseverance written on your teeth. 

 

"A couple hours? I'm going to kill that man! That cheating son of a bi-" Jackson rants before you interrupt him. 

 

"Mark isn't cheating! Mark loves me!" You defend the eldest. 

 

"Well, Jimin said she was cheating on me with someone else in Got7 and that she was going to meet them after her date with me. I followed all of the members to their dates. I even made sure that JB and Jinyoung are surely gay and not bi. You're the only one missing a date. Mark isn't here, and all the other members were right where they're supposed to be." Jackson explained. 

 

"Mark would never cheat! You foolish Oppa!" You pushed Jackson's chest, making a fool of yourself as he didn't move. 

 

"Who said I love you first?" Jackson asked. 

 

"I did." You confessed. 

 

"Who picks where your dates are going to be?" Jackson interogates further. 

 

"I do." You say. 

 

"Who was going to propose?" Jackson asked. 

 

"I don't see why this is important." You admit. 

 

"Answer my question!" Jackson raises his voice. 

 

"I was going to." You say, a little scared of the fencer. 

 

"Doesn't that seem one sided? Like he hasn't contributed to the relationship at all!?" Jackson's face was red with anger. 

 

"He's a passive guy! He loves me, I know that!" You yell. 

 

     Your phone rings. You check it to see that Mark is calling. 

 

"Oppa? Where are you? I've been trying to contact you for hours. We had a date." You ask, your voice concerned for him. 

 

"I'm in America." Mark says, without a hitch in his voice. 

 

"America? Why would you be there?" You ask, hoping it wasn't for an affair. 

 

"My mother was diagnosed with cancer yesterday. I took a plane as soon as possible to America. Its such a long flight and my phone has been on airplane mode all of it. I just got all of your messages. I want to hug you and kiss you so badly for making you wait and worry like that, which is why I'm sending you to America, Happy Valentines Day!" Mark explains and a smile overtakes your face. 

 

"Thank you! Thank you! I knew you wouldn't purposely leave me! I love you, Markiee Oppa!" You smile and smile. 

 

"The tickets are at the airport, its first class and I hope you enjoy!" Mark tells. 

 

"Tickets? Who else is going?" You ask. 

 

"I heard from Yugyeom that Jackson was cheated on, so you could possibly bring him as a cheer up?" Mark suggested. 

 

"I'm not in the best mood with Jackson." You sigh out into the phone. 

 

"Why not? Jackson's great!" Mark exclaimed. 

 

"He was just trying to convince me that you cheated on me because he's all pissy and can't let anyone else be happy because Jimin cheated on him." You sigh again. 

 

"He had good reasons to believe so. I was gone, practically stood you up. I let you take charge of our relationship. Its practically everywhere, but I haven't cheated and I will never cheat, because I love you." Mark confesses. 

 

"Can I propose to you right now so we can have a nice American wedding with your family? We could try to fly in my family, but seriously I love you so much and I don't think I can wait any longer to marry your gorgeous face. So, will you marry me?" You ask the question of all questions. 

 

"Of course I'll marry you, now I can't wait for you to come America so I can kiss and hug the crap out of you. Screw Jackson, use your extra ticket to bring a maid of honour. Now, the flight leaves in an hour so you should hurry up. I love you." Mark ends the call. 

 

**** 

 

     As you packed your bags, you wondered as to whom you would chose for your maid of honourIdmeadiately you thought of some Girls Generation member or like a Twice member, but you highly doubt that they could leave their busy schedules and pack in an hour for a wedding in America. Did maid of honours have to be female? 

 

**** 

 

"(Y/N)!!!!!" Mark ran up to you, hugging you and picking you up, showering you with kisses. You smiled and kissed the silly boy back. You were still in the airport, but it was steorotypical for this to happen in airports. When you two separated Mark looked over to see whom you decided to bring. 

 

"Yugyeom!!! Your maid of honour is Yugyeom? He's a guy." Mark laughed. 

 

"Yugyeom and I are pretty close and he's the only one that could come on such short notice." You explain, Yugyeom giving a small smile. 

 

"Well, fine with me. I was going to have Jackson be my best man, but we aren't too fond of him at the moment so BamBam was my second pick. Don't tell him I said that. I booked a hotel in the center of LA for us. They only had two rooms available, so I assumed we could do boys in one and girls in the other, but as (y/n) is the only girl, BamBam and Yugyeom can share a room just like they do at the dorm. Me and (y/n) can take the other." Mark explained. 

 

"In the American wedding movies, the man and woman getting married aren't supposed to sleep together or in the same bed the day before the wedding, right? And, Mark is American, (idk if you are, so I'm not saying you are) so that could be something important to his parents, and you're trying to have an American wedding anyway, right?" Yugyeom explains and asks.  

 

"That's true, so I'll move Yugyeom into my room and put BamBam with (y/n)." Mark explains his new thoughts. 

 

"But, BamBam is a boy." You state. 

 

"Yea, but BamBam is gay so I trust him to sleep in your room." Mark laughs. 

 

**** 

 

     You were asleep on your bed in the hotel. BamBam was asleep as well next to you. You passed out right when you opened the door. Well, that's a lie, you said hello to Kunpimook then gradually fell asleep over time, but the point is that you fell asleep fast and that you were tired. You and Mark were going to visit his mother in the hospital tommorow and tell her and Papa Tuan and any other important people that you were getting married. You both wanted to rush the wedding for many reasons. Because you love each other. Because his mother could die from cancer any minute now. Because Mark is already old enough. Because you both kindov want kids even thought you sometimes say that you hate children. The main reason is unknown. Maybe you wanted to get married so fast, because you might be falling for Jackson and you wanted to make sure that you never became head over heels in love with him. Who cares the reason? Love is love! 

 

**** 

 

     So the 'I do's' and the 'I love yous' have been said. You were certified by some pastor in California to be married. Jackson was out of the picture. Mark is yours!