---- Your Sorrow ----

Stay in my heart, Please...

Sorry for any Grammartically Error buddy :)

Hope you'll enjoy it !!

*bow*bow*bow*


----- Chapter 4 -----

 

Jeti have their breakfast together, this time it was Jessica turn to made them tuna sandwich. They ate in a silence atmosphere, till tiffany decided to broke the moment first.

Tiffany POV

"Jessica, i'm sorry for last night... I'm too tired even i forget that you have to slept on the couch again" i said.

"Never mind fany ah... "

"Still i'm sorry..."

"Yeah... I'm sorry too. Maybe Yuri's sudden appearance yesterday make you feel uneasy" she said.

"No.. No.. Yuri actually so funny, and i enjoy your both closeness ahahha..."

"Yeah... She sometimes acting too much, but she is really a great person for me" Jessica Smiled sweetly.

 

'Should i ask about their relationship?' I thought.

"Don't get us wrong, Yuri was my bestfriend like Taeyeon, We grew up together at State. There is no secret between us, she know me well. Then i moved to Seoul 10 years ago here, Yuri still stayed on State, while me starting met with Taeyeon. 5 Years later, Yuri started working as my business partner. Basically she was handling my company projects in state. And the way she always pretending to be my girlfriend because there are many random girls that flirting with me due to my position as the heirs of Jung Corp... Well maybe my explaination can clear your confusion" Jessica said while smirk to me.

 

'Did she smirk to me ?? I thought'

"Whaa... What do you mean ? Why must i think about it, it's not my business actually jess... You... You ha.. Have yyour own life too"

'!! What in the hell i must stutering right now'

"I don't know, since you are my wife i have to told you everything, right? " Jessica answered plainly.

"Hahaha... You take this marriage too serious, Jess... No need to do that, okay... " i said

"Haa ?? Ah... I guess you right" she said softly.

 

'Does she look dissapointed ? Does she ? Tsk... What do i thinking about?' Should i comforting her?'

"Btw, Jess why you look so pale today, and you seems tired? Don't you ?? Ahhh is that because you slept on the couch? Jess i'm sorry ... I'm always bothering you a lot"

"Huh?? Mmh ... No tiffany... I'm okay... I'm just... " Jessica fidgeting.

"Yes Jess..??"

" I better go now, i have many work to do... So see you then" she said.

She seemed weird, she got her key's car and went to her office, i'm starting preparing my self to go to my father's office as well to meet him.

 

Author POV

 

At Jung's Corp, Jessica did her daily routine. When Yuri came, she told Jessica that 3 days ago she has to handled many project including their plan to cooperation with Choi's Corps in other to expand their business in Japan.

"But since i can't call you, we have to postponed it, sica... Yah... Sica... Jung Sooyeon are you listening me ??"

"Huh?? Yeaahh.. Yeah... You can arranging our meeting with Choi's again to make an agreement between our company" Jessica said.

"Okay ... Then, make sure you reach your phone whenever i'm calling okay"

"I will, yul" Jessica smiled

 

"Sica, how about Hwang Corps, everythings run smooth ??"

"Haaah ??"

"I think that'll be hard situation since their company indeed on trouble, we need time to make it sure back to the track properly"

 

Jessica's phone was ringing, special agents that they hired have been on Paju, and still working to found Taeyeon's track. Jessica told Tiffany the progress right after the secret's agent hang up her phone.

 

"Sica, is there any problem that bothering you? You seems doze off today"

"No... I'm Just not really feel well, maybe because i slept on the couch. Better i told Mr Cho to renoves my working room now"

"You didn't sleep on your bedroom last night?"

"No, we're not really married, Yul. It'll be awkward for us to sleep in the same room"

"

Well *cought* why not??, maybe you could *cought* you know ... ??"

"Yah!!! Byunyul... The hell you thinking about??!!!"

"Come on Sica, after all she is your wife right?? Jessica sent her death glared to Yuri, make her shivered.

"Okay... Okay i'm just kidding " Yuri gulped.

-- silence--

 

"Sica, how long you two will do this marriage?"

"OH MY GOD KWON, ARE YOU FBI AGENT OR SOMETHING, THAT ASK ME MANY QUESTION ??!!" Jessica yelled.

"I'm scared if i let you dazzed off continually, you've lost in mind and ghost will...."

"Here... Here ... Our Drama queen and her extreme thought, seriously yul, you should receive an award for it!!! " Jessica mocked.

" Tchhh.... I've been asking you 3 question, sica. Just answer my question please???"

"I don't know yul.. I hope not too long"

"Better be.." Yuri whispered.

"Haa?? What do you say ?"

"Umhh.. Nothing"

 

 

-- 2 Months Later --

 

It has been almost two months after the wedding and Taeyeon's accident, but they still didn't have any news from their agent that proved Taeyeon still alived. Even JeTi had gone to Paju and found nothing. Tiffany still hoping that Taeyeon will back to her. Nobody knew that almost every night Jessica found Tiffany always have a nightmare and calling Taeyeon's name. Jessica would try to console her and convicing her that Taeyeon's gonna be okay. But deep in her heart she felt pity with Tiffany's condition.

"God... What should i do ?? It's almost two months" Jessica said to herself.

 

---o---

 

It was sunday, Jessica had a lunch with Yuri in a coffee shop across her apartment.

"Heyy sica baby you look thinier nowadays, and paller ?? Omo, did Tiffany eat all your food and didn't gave you anything ?? " Yuri said.

"No way yul !!! Why should she do that?"

"So what's wrong ?? Don't lie... I know there's something that bothering you"

"Well... I... Eh... "

"Jung ?!! Better you tell me, or else ??"

"I'm lack of sleep, Yul. Almost everynight Tiffany had a nightmare, i have to console her, and make sure that she sleep well, that's why i look so tired everyday"

"Does she know ??"

"No... She doesn't not realize about that... She'll end up crying every night and calling Taeyeon's name. And there's no hint from that agent about Taeyeon, it's frustating me !! " Jessica said.

"Well sica, stop it already !!"

"What do you mean?"

"Stop pretending that Taeyeon still alive, she was dead already.. Her body couldn't  be found due to the explosion, that's it !"

"Yurii..."

"Stop torturing yourself, you've done enough"

"Yul... You don't understand...i "

"I understand sica, i know you so well, so just give up already"

Jessica remained silent, she couldn't help, But she couldn't do anything to make sure that Taeyeon still alived.

"Jessica..."

"Then how about Tiffany... ?"

"She must accept the fact that Taeyeon's already gone..." Yuri said calmly

"It's not easy Yul... She loves her too much"

"Just stop chasing Taeyeon, and focus on your plan to made Hwang Company gain public's attention then you can have your own life again..."

Jessica thought about Yuri's word, most of the time Yuri always supporting her even talked playfully, but this time yuri looked so serious, she feel so curious the way Yuri' s give her advice.

 

*poked* *poked*

"Yah !! Jessica you spacing off again ?? "

"Are you really Kwon Yuri??"

"What ??"

"Tell me are you really Kwon Yuri my Queen ?? Drama Queen ??" Jessica touched Yuri Face here and there...

"The hell Jung!! Of course i am Kwon Yuri, the iest and hottest Queen alive, ya know!!"

"Really!!! ????" Jessica faked a shock

"What's wrong with you ??" Yuri confused

" I never thought that KWON YURI can be serious sometimes!!" Jessica said sarcastically.

"Yah !!" Yuri smacked Jessica head

"Hahahahhaah"

"But i'm serious here, sica... You should give up for Taeyeon.. And Talk to Tiffany "

"I'll try"

 

-Mr Hwang mansion-

 

Tiffany POV

"Why don't you bring Jessica to have a lunch with us, princess??"

"Should i ? "

"Of course, she is your wive"

"Daddy --"

"Come on baby hwang, Jessica is a great woman"

"Daddy, we're not talking about it actually, okay... Sheis having a lunch with her Partner, Kwon Yuri Again! "

"Oh miss Kwon, she is a good girl too, why don't you invite both of them then?"

'Daddy asked me, seriously do we have to talk about this. That Jessica always had a lunch or dinner with Yuri whenever they have time, why should i invite them here'  Tiffany thought.

"Enough about it dad, and how about our company ?? Is there any progress??"

"Why you such in hurry dear, there are much time left and we can't do it instantly... Our company was in a serious critical situation before, so it's not easy princess"

" I just don't wanna bothering Jessica for a long time, daddy. She deserves a better life"

"Why?? she is a great woman, why you don't give a try ??"

"DADDY!!! "Tiffany glared

"Princess, i think she treats you well, and beside she..."

 

"Dad... I make her suffer a lot..." I tried to hold her tears.

"I make her marry me with this complicated situation, she make me slept in her own bedroom. She looks tired and paller each times, then finally i found that it was beause of me. Because most of the night she always consoled me whenever i have a nightmare, yet i still pretending in the morning that i don't know about that, i feel bad for her, dad" Tiffany started sobbing.

"Tiffany...."

"I'm torturing her daddy, and she still kindly finding Taeyeon's track for me"

" You what ??!!! Finding taeyeon??"

"Ye..yeah ... Dad. I can explained... It's..."

 

"Stop it Tiffany Hwang!!! You are too much!!! What did you say?? Taeyeon huh?? Are you insane?? SHE WAS DEAD ALREADY AND YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT IT !!"

" NO!!"

"WAKE UP MIYOUNG!! Even her familly have accepted the fact that she's already gone, so you should move on too"

"No, dad... Even Jessica could feel she still alive"

"I SAID STOP MIYOUNG!!! ENOUGH!!" Mr Hwang yelled, and this time he was serious. He never called Tiffany korean name except he was angry to her.

 

"If you feel bad for Jessica, then treat her well. Stop chasing Taeyeon, stop all the bull about her.. Jessica deserves better... And you make me feel ashame about it.. I can't believe it that you still hoping for Taeyeon" Tiffany hang her head low.

"Taeyeon ah.. Where are you ??" Tiffany murmured to her self.

 

Author POV

 

It' was 7 pm, Jessica was waiting for Tiffany home, she need to talk to her. But she was afraid to make the younger girl feel sad about it, just then a click sound from the door could be hear, and Tiffany has home.

"Hey... Back already ?? How does your dad ??"

"Yeah.. He is fine.. Are you waiting for me??"

"Well i..."

 

*Kring*kring*

Jessica phone was ringing, she picked up her phone,

"Hello??"

"Miss Jessica??" Hearing the sounds, she knew it was an agent that she's been hired.

"Ohh.. Mr Lee? What's wrong ??" Knowing that Jessica got a phone from their agents, Tiffany mood suddenly flare up.

"Miss we got something for you about Miss Kim, can you come to our office now ??"

"WHAT!!!" What's that ??"

"I'll tell you when you arrive"

"Okay...i'll be there"

When Jessica hang up her phone, Tiffany asked her what happened. and Tiffany's heart start pounding faster, She wished for a miracle to be happened. Then she went to their agents'office with Jessica hurryly.

 


JeTi arrived at their agent's office, the agents showed them CCTV record they've got with bothersome that showing Taeyeon's accident.

"That's all we got, althought it's not clear to be seen, but in this CCTV we could see that after the car loose it's balance, The car hit the barrier near the road, then got into the ravine exploded. There is no chance the passanger would be save and alive"

Jessica and Tiffany were shocked, tears started to falling. Their hope shattered into pieces.

"Miss we feel so sorry, but by this proof we can make sure that Miss Kim already dead, and her body have been burned due to the explosion. We also referring to the autopsy result, so .... We really sorry to ..."

"STOP!!!! Stop it!! " Tiffany shouted.

"Miss Hwang, we..."

"I SAID STOP RIGHT THERE!!! OKAY!!! I DON'T BELIEVE IT!!!"

"Tiffany... " Jessica tried to calm her

"How could they said like that, Jess?? I know she still alive, this CCTV also didn't prove anything... they just not take this case seriously. Am i right, Jess ??"

"Listen, Fany ah..."

"Do you need more money ?? I could give you more, just do it well and find her ..." Tiffany said to the agents.

"I'm sorry miss, but we have did our best..."

 

"NO YOU DIDN'T!!!" tiffany yelled

"Hey... tiffany calm down, listen to me... Shhhh shhh.. Stop yelling..."

"I won't!!!"

"Tiffany ??"

"No!!"

"Tiffa...."

"I Said no jess... !!"

"TIFFANY !!!" Jessica shouted loudly.

"I SAID LISTEN TO ME!!! THEY HAVE GAVE THEIR BEST, THEY HAVE REVEALED EVERYTHING!!! ALL THAT THING!!! WE NEED TO ACCEPT IT AND MOVE ON!!!" Jessica shouted, all her anger and tears overflowing and Tiffany remained silent while sobbing. She never saw Jessica's anger before.

 

"You think it's only you that loose her?? What about her parents? Her siblings? And how about me?? So stop pretending that only you that she was leave behind."

Tiffany's tears fell down uncontrollably, seeing this Jeesica feel soften and soon took Tiffany to her embrace, hugged her tightly. Tiffany bursted out of her tears on Jessica's embrace, she was crying harder and harder, Jessica could fell her shirt's got wet. Jessica also crying hard...as well.

"Fany ah... I'm sorry... I don't mean to yell at you, but please... It's also hard for me to surrender, But We have do it enough... Let's give up on Taeyeon, maybe that's the best for her... Stop crying... " Jessica said it between her sob while patted Tiffany's back, Tiffany still cried hard.

And they stayed like that for a while, until finally Jessica drove them home. Jessica always took glance at Tiffany while driving, the younger girl still crying, made Jessica feel so horrible.

 

Jessica POV

 

We arrived at my apartment, Tiffany has been more calm right now. She went to bedroom, but i could hear her crying again, i knocked on her door.

"Tiffany... Hey... Stop crying... " I tried to wipe away her tears

"I don't like seeing you cry like this.. Don't worry we can pass it... I'll be with you... "

"Can you leave me alone now??"

"Fany ah...."

"Please...??? I want to be alone for now"

"Alright, if you need me just call me ... I'll be outside" I feel hesitated at first but after glancing her for the last time i took a step out of the room and close the door.

Behind the door i was crying and fell on my knee,

'Taeng... Why ?? Why you couldn't survive ?? Why??!! I hate you Taeng... I hate you... I.... ' I'm crying hard until i fall asleep.

 

Author POV

 

Next morning, Jessica found herself asleep in front of Tiffany's room. She checked on Tiffany room and found out that Tiffany was sleeping, dry tears could be seen on her face, made Jessica feel sad. She took her phone and...

 

To: YuriSick

Yul, i'm not working today, things happen... I'll talk to you later...

From : SicaBaby

 

After a minute,

To: SicaBaby

What's wrong sica?? OMO do you and Fany have a great y time last night??? Do you??? Aww my baby --- i told you to talk to her not to have a rought night-- From: YuriSick

 

Jessica just rolled her eyes reading Yul's message, she decided to ignored Yuri's message. She freshened herself and then went to bought breakfast for her and Tiffany.

 

Jessica POV

I was preparing breakfast on the table, after i finished i tried to wake Tiffany up since last night we didn't have a dinner and didn't eat anything. I walked in to the room, "Fany ah... Wake up...." I tried to wake her up, but she didn't move.

"Hey... Fany ah... Wake up, let's have a breakfast we didn't eat anything since lastnight... So wake up now...." I was shaking her body carefully. She didn't move either, i was worried and then i touched her forehead and She got a fever. I started to panic and calling my personal doctor to come to our house.

After 30 minutes the doctor arrived, then she said Tiffany got a fever and give some medicines. Tiffany got stressed that made her more weak and sick. I bought her porridge, when i comeback, she already wake up and tried to leave her bed.

 

"No... No...no... Don't move fany ah... U're getting sick, stay there...."

"I'm okay, Jess..."

"No you're not... Doctor has treated you before, here you need this porridge and medicines "

"But i need to use the bathroom, jess..."

"Owh... Let me help you move then..."

Tiffany was back to her bed after finishing her business in a bathroom. She felt so weak and not well.

"Jaaa... Let me feed you..."

"No.. No.. I can eat myself..."

"Naa ah... I'll feed you since you are weak and sick, i have to make sure that you eat your food okay..." She gave in finally,

 

"Fany ah... Say aaaa...." Tiffany ate her porridge, then i saw her cry again

 

Tiffany POV

 

"Fany ah... Why are you crying ??" She tried to wipe away my tears. I couldn't help but my tears keep on falling.

"Jess... Why are you so kind to me?? I'm ruining your life, marrying you for my company shake, tiring you to find Taeyeon, even disturbing your qualitytime to sleep for my nightmare.. And now you even feed me... I feel so horrible, jess... I'm sorry.. I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." I said throught my sob.

 

She startled a bit, maybe she thought i wasn't aware about my nightmare. After a minute She put the porridge aside and hugged me..

"Shhh...shh... It's okay fany ah... No need to worry, i do it cause i'm willing to, so stop blamming your self.."

She tried to cooled me down. I hugged her back... I just need someone right now to conviced me, to hugged me and told me that everything gonna be alright.

 

Jessica POV

Tiffany fell asleep again now, i sighed. Seeing her hurt like that made me sad. I was looking out of the window stared at the city's view while thinking what should i do now to make Tiffany feel better. I looked at my phone, then i realised that Tiffany Birthday in the next 4 days.

'Maybe i should make something special for her' i said to myself. I called Yuri, asked for her help and prepare everything for her birthday.

 

Author POV

 

It was night already, Jeti has finished their dinner. Tiffany gotten better but her mind never stop thinking about Taeyeon. She kept on crying but try to hold her tears in front of Jessica.

"Jess..."

"Hmm... " Jessica was busy looking at her laptop and check in some works.

"I want to stay at my father's home for a week... I don't want to bothering you. You even don't work today to take care of me.." Jessica moved her gaze to Tiffany,

"Fany ah... U begin again..." Jessica sighed

"What do you mean ?"

"How many times i have to tell you, you never bothering me okay, i do it because i'm willing too, got it ??"

"But still Jess... Alright... Alright i need some times alone now, i can't facing you right now. Not with my tragic appearance, please..."

"Tiffany, we need to gain public trust for your company, okay... And if they found out we live separately it's not good"

"Just for a week, Jess... Please..." Jessica didn'tknow what to say, actually she didn't mind but she have made a special preparation for her birthday.

 

"Only for two days, Then i'll pick you home on wednesday"

"Jess... Why you suddenly seems overprotective over me? Hey... I'm going to my parent's home not to going anywhere else... "

"I know... But ... I ...just.."

"You weird, what the hell is going on with you ?? I have my own life okay... I just need my time alone!!" Tiffany tensed.

Jessica got frustated, the next words that she spilled out make her feel regret.

 

"I JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE THIS MARRIAGE ENDING SOON, TIFFANY HWANG! I'LL MAKE YOUR COMPANY GETTING BETTER ANd GOT BACK INTO TRACK, THEN I CAN HAVE MY OWN LIFE AGAIN!!!"

There... Jessica talked about the words that she didn't want to, Tiffany shocked... Her eyes started watery...

 

"Finally.... You reveal it out... Ckck... Nice, Jess..." Tiffany went to her room and a loud bang could be heard as soon as Tiffany closed the door.

 

Jessica felt bad.. She knows she've been hurting Tiffany now over a stupid matter.

" Stupid me!!! What do i do.... !!! ! ! !"

 

Tiffany POV

I was crying out loud, as if It wasn't enough that i've lost Taeyeon, but know Jessica too ?? I know i've been torturing her, but it still hurt. I just didn't expect her to said that words. Then my room's been knocked, i could hear Jessica's voice calling me. ! I forgot to locked the door. She came in and sit at the edge of the bed beside me... My back facing her. She touched my shoulder and said,

"Fa... Fany ah.. I'm sorry... I don't mean to say about that"

"........"

"Please forget about what i've said before..."

".........."

"Fany ah.... I'm sorry"

"..........."

"Fan... Errgg... Alright you can stay on your parent's home as long as you want, i wouldn't mind until you feel better"

"..........."

I kept on silent, didn't bother to take a glance at her or even answer her.

 

"Well ... I think you still mad at me, i leave you alone... And i'm sorry fanny... I'm really sorry..."

Then she left me alone, i still mad at her. Just This morning i felt so warm that she take care of me when i'm sick.... But suddenly tonight she said she want to end it soon and feel free. And Why i must feel like this ??. She has been watched over me well this passed two months but her words before really broke me down.

"What exactly this feeling about?? Why i feel hurt when hearing your words like that, jess?" I talked to my self.

 

Jessica POV

 

It was a messed, Tiffany mad at me....what must i do ?? Why i must speak that words.... Goshhhh even i can't forget my self. I can't sleep until i saw it's been 4 am, i forced my self to sleep.

 

Next Morning I Wake up due to my alarm sound, i looked at my clock, it was 6 am. I got up from my bed, brushed my teeth, took a bath then decided to buy some breakfast for me and Tiffany, but her room was wide open as i came passed by. I step in to her room, i didn't find her then there's a note that she left to me saying that she headed to her father's mansion. Crap!!! It was getting worse, even she went out without meet me before.

 

"Hhhh,.... Seems like i can't celebrate your birthday together fany ah...." Sighed I feel a little hurt, i didn't know why my heart feel like that... What was wrong with me ?? It was my fault after all.

 

 

 

TBC

 

----------+++----------

 


Thanks for subscribers, upvoters... And almost 700 viewers including you silent readers.... Yeah ... U're all awesome !!!