---- Epilogue ----

Stay in my heart, Please...

 


Hello buddy!!

Sorry it took me too long to write the epilogue, hope you enjoy it!!

Sorry for any grammartically errors

*bow*bow*bow*


 

 

Epilogue

 

2 years later.

"Omg, you look so beautiful, Fany ah..." Sunny said to her. Tiffany looked at her appearance in the mirrors and smiled satisfyingly.

"Of course, this is a wonderful day, Sunny" Tiffany said to her, Sunny smiled at her warmly. Tiffany held Sunny's hand.

"I'm sorry..." Tiffany said.

"For what?" Sunny asked.

"I know it's hurting you but-"

"Tiffany hurry up, we couldn't wait for any longer" Mr Hwang shouted and warned her behind the door. Tiffany and Sunny looked at each other then laughed.

"Come on, it's about the time" Sunny smiled slightly.

“But-“

“It was in the past, Fany ah… We are happy now…” Sunny said smiling once again.

 


Flashback

 

Tiffany walked slowly into a dark place and soon the lights was on,

"I know that you would come. My heart told me that you would come back to me, and you are here now, Tippany..." Taeyeon said enthusiastically while holding a bucket of flowers. Tiffany turned to see her and smiled a bit. Taeyeon walked closer to Tiffany.

"You are here... I'd told you, hadn't i? That your place is here in my heart..." Taeyeon pointing her own heart and gave Tiffany the flowers.

"Thank you so much... So much!!! I love you..." Taeyeon hugged Tiffany tightly.

"Now come on, let's go to meet my parents and i would present our new branch here. And then we could talk about our future" Taeyeon said, but Tiffany didn't move, she was lowering her head. Taeyeon turned and looked at her weirdly,

"Ppany ah..." Taeyeon lift Tiffany'chin and shocked when she saw that Tiffany was cried.

"Ppany... Did i say something wrong?"

"T-tae i... I can't-"

"What are you talking about? Y-you are not happy to see me?" Taeyeon asked.

"F-forgive me but... But i-i-" Tiffany sobbed, Taeyeon gasped.

"What happen?" Mr and Mrs Kim came to the room and asked. Taeyeon stood in front of Tiffany and cupped her face to see her directly. She wiped Tiffany’s tears gently but Tiffany hang her head low again.

 

"Oh my god... look in to my eyes, Ppany ah…" Taeyeon asked while holding her shoulder. Tiffany looked up with her glistening eyes.

"T-the love i used to see in your eyes for me is no more. You have c-changed" Taeyeon said and walked backwards, Tiffany bit her lips. Mrs Kim wanted to ask Tiffany but her husband held her hand to prevent her wife to say anything.

"Y-yes... I've changed... I've changed" Tiffany stared straight to Taeyeon's eyes and then looked at Taeyeon's parents.

"Uncle, aunty please forgive me. I-i have given my heart to Jessica, and i couldn't take it anymore" Tiffany said as her tears were rolling on her face.

"I-I have changed, circumstances have changed, the world didn't stop when you got an accident Taeyeon" Tiffany said weakly, Taeyeon looked away hiding her pain expression.

"I-it was hard for me to accept that you were died that time, and so did Jessica. I loved you Taeyeon, and it was because of your love that I did everything with Jessica to find you. I refused to believe that you were died" Tiffany said.

“And then it showed us that you are really gone, months after you left me, I fall for Jessica” Tiffany looked at Taeyeon whom slowly turned her body to see her.

"I-I cannot cover this small distance between us now, Tae... You thought me how to love but it was Jessica, my wife who taught me to abide by it" Tiffany added.

"I really felt touched when you still take me even i'm married already. But do you know, after Jessi come to know that you're still alive… without given a thought to what people will say, without thought about her own happiness, to fulfill that vow of marriage that she'll give me happiness. It's then that i realize that true love is sacrifice. Now i have to fulfill my duty as a wife, i must go back to her"

"But you are the one that choose me!" Taeyeon raised her voice a bit, Mrs Kim wanted to say something but her husband held her hand, Mrs Kim looked at her husband and cancelled her plan.

"You've chose me, you've chose me!" Taeyeon walked out from the room, Tiffany went to her.

"Taeyeon, stop!!"

"No!"

"Taeyeon!!" Tiffany grabbed her hand and turned her around then slapped her. Taeyeon touched her cheeks and chuckled bitterly. Mrs Hwang buried her face in her husband’s embrace while Tiffany looked at her hand that had slapped Taeyeon’s face and gasped covering . Tiffany kneeled down,

“I-I’m s-sorry…” Tiffany managed to say between her sob.

“P-please forgive me if you can… a-and allow m-me to go to her, Tae-tae…” Tiffany said while crying hard, Mrs Kim came to her and pulled her to stand up.

“Don’t do that sweety…” Mrs Kim hugged her and Tiffany cried hardly, Taeyeon just looked at her while bitting her lips, her tears were falling on her face but she didn’t care. Mr Kim touched Taeyeon’s shoulder, Taeyeon looked at him while shaking her head but Mr Kim nodded her head. Mr Kim wanted Taeyeon to face the reality that Tiffany loved Jessica and so did Jessica. With a heavy heart, Taeyeon walked to her mother and Tiffany slowly… she took a deep breath.

“G-go on…” Taeyeon said, Mrs Kim and Tiffany broke their hug and turned to see Taeyeon.

“G-Go on, you have my permission… Sica is an interesting woman, i-I even taught her to sing cause she couldn’t sing at all” Taeyeon chuckled, her tears couldn’t stop to fall.

“B-but now she could sing well… has she ever sing for you?” Taeyeon asked, Tiffany nodded with her teary eyes.

“S-she loves you very much… I try to deny it but it too obvious…” Taeyeon lowering her head.

“I-it’s hard for me, we’ve been together for years and you just live with her for several months yet you choose her… I guess that’s the power of love. In the next life I hope you’ll belong to me… hahaah” Taeyeon laughed but then she cried again lowering her head. Tiffany moved closer to her and then hugged her tightly.

“I-m sorry… I’m really sorry Tae-Tae…” Tiffany said, Taeyeon tighten their hug. Mr and Mrs Kim saw them sadly. They pulled away from their hug.

“Don’t look at me like that or you’ll fall in love with me again…” Taeyeon said which made both of them laughed, Tears couldn’t stop to fall from their eyes.

“Go! Because I look horrible when I cry… Sica told me that” Taeyeon turned around, her back was facing Tiffany. She kept on crying, Tiffany looked at her for one last time, then bowed to Taeyeon’s parents and left the room.

When she knew that Tiffany has left, Taeyeon dropped to the ground,

“God… I never asked anything from you except Tiffany, but she has left me to my own best friend… you gave me another chance to live then why you give me a heart that breaks?” Taeyeon said crying, her parents kneel down beside her and hugged her tightly, they tried to ease her pain.

 


 


Jessica has got back to the hotel, she walked with her heavy heart to the room that once had Tiffany around it. Her tears began to stream down like a water fall. She walked to the bed room and sat on the bed, she grabbed the pillow and she could smell Tiffany’s scent there. She hugged the pillow tightly while keep on calling Tiffany’s name.

“Tiffany… Tiffany please come back to me… i-I’m sorry, i- I love you… “ Jessica said crying her heart out.

~

 

Meanwhile Tiffany run to the lobby, she kept on calling Jessica’s phone but she couldn’t reach her phone. She arrived at the lobby and grab a cab to go back to the hotel. Her heart kept on pounding, she hoped that she could find her Jessi at their hotel. When she arrived at the hotel, she hurriedly went to their room, she had asked the hotel’s manager another card to open their room. And there Tiffany was inside her hotel’s room, she tried to calm herself and took a deep breath. She walked to the bedroom where she could see the door that was left opened. Tiffany heard Jessica’s voice that calling her name weakly, her tears were falling again the moment she found her own wife cried on her pillow with a broken heart. She approached Jessica carefully and tried hard to stifle her sob, and then she grabbed Jessica’s body gently and hugged her tightly. Jessica flinched when someone hugged her but when she knew that familiar scent she hugged Tiffany back. She didn’t care wether it just her dream or not, she just wanted to cherish these moment. They were cried in each other arms. After a few minutes, they pulled away and looked at each other face.

“T-Tiffany is this really you??” Jessica asked while caressing Tiffany’s face softly.

“Y-yes Baby… it’s me” Tiffany said crying.

”Must you go away?” Tiffany asked.

“Should I admit it?” Jessica asked back.

“What?”

“That I can’t live without you…” Jessica said with her teary eyes, Tiffany felt touch and kissed Jessica’s lips passionately.

“Then don’t leave me ever again. It’s always you that I will choose for my heart… so please just stay in my heart…” Tiffany said after broke their kiss, Jessica nodded and hugged Tiffany once again. They showered each other with love that always live in their heart.

 


Taeyeon took her phone and deal a familiar number, after third ring the other person answered her phone.

“Hello…”

“………” Taeyeon kept silent.

“Taeyeon ah…”

“I- I let her go, Sunny ah… S-sica… her heart belong to S-sica…” Taeyeon managed to say, Sunny didn’t say anything and just hang up the phone. Taeyeon looked at her phone and her tears were falling.

“Y-you said that y-you would heal me…” Taeyeon slumped to the floor in her room and cried.

 


 

 

Jessica woke up early the next morning to starting their day, the alarm hadn’t rung, but she craned her neck to someone beside her, Tiffany, her beloved wife. It was going to be the best day that she had ever had. Jessica had a good long bath and used a good dose of her perfume, that’s when she found someone back hugging her.

“You wake up so early make me miss you already…” Tiffany said while giving Jessica a kiss on her cheek.

“Good morning, Tiff… but you are stink so please take a bath, we will have a breakfast together” Jessica said giggling.

“Yah!!” Tiffany pouted and pushed Jessica’s body and about to walk to the bathroom when Jessica turned her around and pecked her lips.

“Good morning love, I’ll be waiting for you okay?” Jessica said smiling oh so sweet that make Tiffany’s heart melting instantly. They decided to have a date that day, after had a breakfast they went to the ice cream parlor. Tiffany looked so cute while eating her ice cream and her smile was blinding Jessica’s world. Jessica took Tiffany to one of the movie theatres and they watched a romcom movie, along with loads of popcorn and cola. It was still early, so Tiffany said she wanted to shop. Just then her phone was vibrated, Jessica read the message and smiled.

 

From: Taenggoo

Just make her happy, Sica. You are her happiness and world now, but if you ever make her cry I would make sure I’ll kill you. Love ya!!

Tiffany has told Jessica last night about the whole thing with Taeyeon, and when Tiffany took her bath Jessica decided to send a message to Taeyeon, it would be awkward to call and talk to Taeyeon right now. They need time to heal everything between them.

“Jessi~~ come on!! I want shopping right now!” Tiffany whined, Jessica laughed and walked to her lovely wife. Last night, they had torn their divorce paper and wearing their wedding ring again. They drove down to a few streets that were excellent for shopping and bargains. As Jessica looked overhead, it’s getting dark. Jessica could literally see her own heart beating off her chest, something happened to her and she felt really weak. She was having a great time, but then, suddenly, she wanted to throw up. She was hoping she could hold on. Last night after Tiffany told her everything and while they were cudlling, Tiffany wanted to ‘Do It’ with her, but Jessica said that she just wanted to hug Tiffany till they fell asleep. The truth was Jessica looked so nervous, it was awkward for her to Do It with Tiffany after all that mess. Tiffany seemed quite well and didn’t show any hint of nervousness at all.

An hour later, with loads of shopping bags they walked to the car. Jessica opened the doors and they sat in. Tiffany kept her shopping bags near her feet and looked at Jessica. Jessica looked back for a few seconds, and just didn’t know what to say to her so she smiled sweetly.

~~

Jessica felt hot and she couldn’t help but start the engine and move ahead. Tiffany was humming to a pop song that was playing on the speakers. Jessica couldn’t face her. Jessica couldn’t stop thinking about how she was going to ‘Do It’ with her. Jessica was pretty sure steam would erupt from her ears if she looked at her. Jessica concentrated on the road for what felt like eternity to her, and finally they reached the hotel. Jessica pulled over to the side and switched off the headlights. It was past six and the street was quite dark. Jessica knew it was now or never, she had to kiss her.

‘Why couldn’t she make the first move?’ Jessica thought to herself. Tiffany smiled at her and told her that she had a nice time. Jessica just nodded, was dry. Tiffany lifted her huge bunch of shopping bags and placed it on her lap. Jessica said nothing and sweating profusely by now. Tiffany placed her hand on the door knob and was about to jerk it open. Jessica blurted out

“Can I kiss you?” Jessica felt so weak and scared after she said that. Tiffany just smiled and said

“Sure”

Jessica thought she was awkward with this romantic things again, but she wanted it. Jessica turned towards Tiffany, and wrapped her right hand around her as best as she could, all the while trying desperately to get into a good position to kiss Tiffany. But her shopping bags kept getting in their way. A few moments later, Jessica panicked. She didn’t know what was going on, she just couldn’t find her lips in the middle of all those shopping bags. Jessica tried again, no luck.

 

Somehow, with a bit of a tussle with the shopping bags and a lot of rustling and tearing of bags later, Jessica found Tiffany lips at a distance and locked lips with her. Jessica could barely move her lips, there was just too much distance between them. Tiffany sat back, and stared out of the window. She turned around to face Jessica, and with a very unenthusiastic voice, she said,

“Was that it?” Jessica’s face was red in embrassment, she heard Tiffany laughed.

“I’m just kidding babe, let’s go to our room first” Tiffany said smiling.

 


 


Taeyeon opened her door and there Sunny was in front of her room with a smile.

“S-Sunny??”

“Taeyeon ah??” Taeyeon hugged Sunny without say anything,

“I-I thought you will leave me too and ignore me” Taeyeon said and Sunny just smiled tightening their hug. After Taeyeon called her last night, Sunny cut the phone to call Taeyeon’s father and asked where they live at the moment. She took an early flight and went straight to Taeyeon’s house. Mrs Kim said that Taeyeon was in her room and Sunny nodded her head.

~

They were at Taeyeon’s balcony, Taeyeon told her everything that happened yesterday.

“Well I guess I need to find a new love or maybe?” Taeyeon looked at Sunny’s eyes, Sunny knew what Taeyeon wanted to say.

“I’m not a rebound Taeyeon… Sure I’ve said that I will help you but not like that!” Sunny said.

“I-I mean-“

“And both of us need a time to heal our heart Taeyeon ah, It’s not that easy to find a new love…” Sunny said sternly.

“B-But”

 

Sunny's eyes indicated their conversation was over, at that moment Sunny barricaded her mind and heart from Taeyeon. Taeyeon had anticipated that and had come on as strongly as she did because she feared she would have no second chance.



Jessica and Tiffany had a dinner together in their hotel room, Tiffany managed to set a romantic dinner with a dim light and romantic music. They drank their red wine and started to enjoy their moment, Tiffany wanted to take another wine so she stood up to get the new wine for them. Jessica slowly approached Tiffany from behind, running her hands from Tiffany’s shoulder and down her arms, causing Tiffany to shiver. Tiffany slowly turned and cupped her hands around Jessica’s cheeks, leaning in to sensually kiss her wife, the kiss becoming deeper as seconds passed.

They danced to the music while smiling at each other eyes. Both girls instantly embraced, they held each other tightly and showered each other faces with sloppy yet loving kisses. Once the torrent of their unbridled passion had passed over, they ran their fingers against each other hair and pressed their foreheads together, looking into each other eyes. They smiled shyly and softly pecked each other lips here and there before Jessica draped a possessive arm over Tiffany’s shoulder and Tiffany wrapped her arm around Jessica’s back and settled her hand on her wife. They quietly talked amongst themselves, sharing soft and loving pecks and kisses as they entered their bedroom. Once the doors were closed, Jessica pressed Tiffany against the wall, instantly kissing her wife deeply and lovingly. Tiffany moaned softly as she clung to Jessica, her hands caressed her wife’s back up and down. Jessica’s hands didn’t remain idle for long as she began ing the buttons on her wife pink shirt and untucking it, parting it open afterwards to rake her nails lightly against that beautiful abs. Tiffany allowed the shirt to be slid down her body and watched it fall to the ground with a silent whisper before once more wrapping her arms around Jessica. She then lowly growled as she kissed Jessica deeply, Jessica lifting her up and turning around to make her sit on her lap. Jessica whispered a hoarse

“I want you” before devouring Tiffany’s lips once more, Tiffany pushed Jessica to lay on their bed and get lost in their y time.

 


 


“I’m not a rebound Taeyeon…” Sunny said.

“I-I mean-“

“And both of us need a time to heal our heart Taeyeon ah, It’s not that easy to find a new love…” Sunny said.

“B-But”

 

Taeyeon reacted badly initially about it, but eventually she, too, healed her heart and moved on. Though hardly anyone believed it could happen, Taeyeon decided to end and let Tiffany go and try to restore her relationship. 6 months later, she met Sunny accidentally in one of the hospital, she explained everything to Sunny,

 

"I hated you for saying it that time, but you were right. I’d become someone else because I had let go of what and who I am. After a lot of soul-searching, I realized I wanted to be me again. I loved Tiffany, but finally accepted that the future I desired for us could never equal the fantasy I’d built in my mind. I wanted to be with her, there are days when I miss her intensely, but deep inside I wanted peace with myself, with God, with Sica and you" Taeyeon walked closer to Sunny.

 

"At first, I didn’t really care about making peace or reconnecting my relationship with Tiffany, but with time that worked out as well. I love her…guess in a way I always did. She’s a good woman and we have a good life. The way she stood up for Sica to me and my family really hurt me but also make me proud of her" Taeyeon said smiling. That conversation occurred a year ago.

 

 


 


Two years after Tiffany got back together with Jessica, here Sunny was looking at Tiffany that busy admiring herself once again in front of the mirror. The door was opened and this time it was Krystal whom came in to the room.

“For GOD SAKE fany unnie, stop looking at yourself, you are still Hot and beautiful, this is your daughter first birthday not your marriage!! My goodness!!” Krystal said frustratedly, Sunny chuckled slightly.

“But Kryssie I’m getting fat after gave a birth to SinB” Tiffany said with a hint of panic.

“What happen here? Tiff we need to meet the guest, darling…” Jessica came to the room too.

“B-But Jessi I feel I-“ Jessica cut Tiffany words by kissing her.

“You are still beautiful and y as usual” Jessica said smiling sweetly.

“Aww So sweet!!” Sunny squealed, Krystal rolled her eyes, Tiffany was blushing and covered her face. They walked to the party and celebrate it with a very happy birthday song for baby SinB.

~~

 

Taeyeon let out her happy smile for JeTi’s family, she looked at Sunny that stood beside her. Taeyeon and Sunny worked on healing their broken heart. They allowed themselves to help each other understand how to make each other feel better and how to learn to love each again. Actually, they learned how to love each other more than they ever had before. It was not easy for Taeyeon and Sunny. Taeyeon's deep emotions for Tiffany did not end immediately. They had taken time to develop and, therefore, they took time to reside. During the process, Taeyeon went through a grief process similar to those experienced by people who lose loved ones to death. However, she worked through it.

Admirably, Sunny understood and coped with amazing strength. Taeyeon forgave Jessica. She forgave Tiffany though for obvious reasons she maintained no contact with her for a year. Neither did Taeyeon, though when she ended her relationship with Tiffany, she worried about her future. But then Jessica showed up in front of her house with a smile and the news of their soon baby’s birth. Taeyeon took Sunny’s hand with her, Sunny looked at her and smile. Taeyeon fell in love with her but it took more than a year for Sunny to accept her feeling, just to make sure that Taeyeon really loved her.

“What is it?” Sunny asked.

“It feels good to know I did what was right. Always will.” Taeyeon smiled and kissed Sunny’s hand, Sunny caressed Taeyeon’s cheek and kissed her. Krystal looked around her, she was happy that her sister got her love back and live happily with her little family. Taeyeon and Sunny found their love in each other, just then her eyes landed to the doe eyes that she missed so much. Yoona was there came to the party with Yuri, Krystal smiled at her and Yoona too. Just then she felt a hand slip into her hands, it was Sulli.

“Krys…”

“Hmm?”

“Are you happy?”

“Yeah…” Krystal smiled still locking her gaze with Yoona.

--*--

The story of Jessica, Tiffany and Taeyeon was neither unique nor rare. While the dynamics change slightly, the love stayed forever in their heart. With love, JeTi's marriage could be saved and they could love each other more deeply than before.

“Tiff…” Jessica called her wife.

“Yes?”

“Have I told you?” Jessica asked while holding SinB in her arms, Tiffany smirked slightly.

“That you love me?” Tiffany said chockily.

“No” Jessica said, Tiffany’s smile was gone.

W-what? So?”

“You really need to lose your weight a little” Jessica said teasingly, Tiffany looked at her disbelievingly.

“YAH!!”

“I’m just kidding Hahhaaa, you look ier and hot though” Jessica smiled teasingly.

“Shut Up!! Next time you should do the treatment and give a birth to our child” Tiffany crossed her arms while pouting.

“Oh so you want another baby? We can do it now though, I can give SinB to mom now”

“Jessi~~”

 

 



-The End-



Thanks for staying with me and read the story from the beginning till the end buddy, back then my grammar were so horrible (Now my grammar still horrible tho –peace yo!!). I’m happy that finally I finish my first story ever, this story means everything for me ^^

67 Votes, 365 Subscribers, 836 Comments and 26200 views --> Really buddy, it was awesome for me *bow*bow*bow*

 

 

Special thanks to: coolsoup, jungli_shipper, thuxin and jetiunique for upvoting my story from the last chapter --> You are Jjangg!!

I would like to say thanks to all the Subscribers and Upvoters, thank you so much for your support ^^ and for those who left their comments, Thank you very much… it was my vitamins.

For Silent reader à Thanks to you too, I know you have your own reason to be a silent reader, Maybe I need to work harder to make you comment on my other story someday Hahahahah

 

I meet a lot of friends through this story, I feel so thankful and I will miss this story J

 

I would like to give my special credits to my friend, Shadowz, JeTiHyun and soshi_frvr24 à thanks for helping me for some chapter in this story, i will never forget your help for me, thanks so much buddy J

 

I also want to mention some readers that regularly comment on my story but there's a lot of you, i hope you will continue to support me :))

Again… thanks for accept me as a writer in this site tho I have a messy story Hahahahah

okay enough with my speech!!

So tell me what do you think about the epilogue? I want to make it happy ending since the beginning tho, don’t worry Haahahaa. I even want to make a bonus chapter later if you like to read it, of course *chuckles* I just love this story *winks*

 

Till we meet again buddy, Thank Youuuuu ^^ J