-- Your Time --

Stay in my heart, Please...

Did i surprise you?

Yes... this is an update^^

Sorry for Any Grammartically errors,

Enjoy~~

*bow*bow*bow*


- Chapter 35 -

 

“What do you want to do?” Tiffany asked Jessica with her voice was cracking from sob.

“I don’t know” Jessica replied exhausted.

“What do you want?” Tiffany asked

“F-for you to be happy and T-tae-“ Jessica replied truthfully

“For me to be happy, Id have to be with you, and that means youd be unhappy, and that wouldnt be fair and also for Tae” Tiffany replied with her own truthful answer. Jessica sighed and Tiffany could tell she was tearing up again.

“You said earlier you just didnt feel it anymore, what do you mean by that? That you love me, but arent in love with me anymore?” Tiffany asked, not wanting it to be true.

Jessica shook her head yes. Another lie, Tiffany thought and she knew it.

“Then I think this means we’re breaking up” Tiffany started, her voice cracking again.

“It isn’t fair that one of us be in love, and the other not. It just isn’t fair to either of us.” Then they cried again. Jessica's phone was ringing, Tiffany walked to their kitchen to get some waters for them and when she came back, they sat together and cried some more while Tiffany sat on Jessica's lap and held her.

“I love you so much” Tiffany whispered into Jessica's ear, crying harder than ever at the same time, and kissed her on the forehead.

“I’ll miss all the those memory with y-you…Please don’t forget me because you’re always stay i-in my heart…” Jessica choked on her sob.

“You will be forever my Tiff, and I’m your Jessi…” Jessica whispered before she stood up, ready to let Tiffany go from her life.

It was about the time and everything would change between them wether they liked it or not. How did they think they’re going to feel when that intense emotion no longer exists as it did now? Their future would be determined by whether they choose to continue with the divorce and Taeyeon pursue Tiffany, or to end things with Taeyeon and keep their marriage. They knew that they felt that their marriage was hopeless, but that was part of their destiny.

"I think we should tell our parents, you can call Taeyeon to confirm and prepare everything" Jessica said.

"But i don't want to..." Tiffany mumbled, Jessica let out a heavy sigh.

"I think we could live separately now because we need time for each other..."

"Jessi..."

"I'll be back to my parent's house, you can stay here"

"Jessi list-" Jessica ignored Tiffany and left. Tiffany felt devastated right now, how could she live without Jessica? Just how? Tiffany went back to her room, and she cried, and tried to piece back together her broken heart.


 

The next morning, Jessica woke up with a headache from cried too much, she opened her eyes and looked at the clock, it was 10 am. Then she remembered Tiffany, she felt hurt again. Jessica stood up and went to take a bath, when she finished her bath she was startled when she saw Tiffany was there on her bed preparing her dress.

"Je-jessi..." Tiffany called her name nervously. Jessica thought that she didn't have any choice, she have to do this, because in the end... Tiffany was Taeyeon's not hers.

"Jessi i want to tell you something..."

"Tiffany we couldn't do this anymore!!" Jessica raised her voice a bit.

"But Jess-"

"You can not live in here anymore! Come come!" Jessica grabbed Tiffany's hand and dragged her outside her house.

"Jessi what are you doing?! Listen to me!" But Jessica kept dragging her, Tiffany tried to resist and hold everything but Jessica was too stronger.

"Please! Where are you taking me?" Tiffany begged while crying.

"Let me explain..." Tiffany pleaded, Jessica still ignored and dragged her out. Tiffany was stumbling and fell to the ground, that's when someone shouted.

"SICA UNNIE?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!!" Krystal approached them and asked Tiffany worryly.

"Fany unnie, are you okay? Oh my god, are you having a fever?" Krystal asked, Tiffany nodded still crying. Krystal glared at her sister and Jessica just hit the wall to let out her frustration.

~~

10 minutes later, Jessica was at Krystal's room.

"Unnie are you crazy? Just what the hell are you doing?! You make me speechless... And you said that you love Fany unnie?! Really? Unbelievable!" Krystal throw her arms in the air.

"It's hurt me if i keep her by my side as if she is mine when the truth is she isn't. I love her so much that i must do this to make her facing the reality that we wouldn't be together... I-i really devastated, Soojung ah... I know i'm stupid but i can't really help it" Jessica cried, Krystal's eyes soften and hugged her sister tightly while rubbing her back to make her calm.

 


 


Lee Sunny met Kim Taeyeon at an unexpected place and situation. It's been more than a year, she always ask herself what were that feeling she had whenever Taeyeon around her? She always looked at Taeyeon with the feelings of butterflies fluttering inside her tummy, but Taeyeon saw her as a friend or maybe not even as that.

“Just a friend,” Sunny told herself, she saw everything that happened with Taeyeon these past months, although it was hurting her too, she still stayed beside Taeyeon and consoled her.

She was at Taeyeon's room, Taeyeon has fallen asleep after Tiffany told her that she wanted Taeyeon back. Sunny felt happy but also hurt inside. She looked at the sleeping figure in front of her and reminiscent their moment these past years.

Sunny didn't understand why Taeyeon didn’t choose her or gave her a chance, Sunny tried her best to make Taeyeon smile, happy. Sunny did show Taeyeon that Sunny loved her. Show her Sunny wanted to keep her heart safe from others that would break it, therefore that Taeyeon would never have to go through what may left scars on what she may needed for the right person. But maybe it was Sunny's fault too, she was too scared to confess, she felt like she failed, but she didn't let that stop her.

"No matter what happens, I will always be there for you, to make sure you are okay, to comfort you when I feel you need it" Sunny whispered.

"Who knows, we may get together someday, maybe temporary, maybe forever. If we don’t, everything happens, or doesn’t happen for a reason, consequently I will always be your friend. I will always be there for you" Sunny giggled with her teary eyes.

Taeyeon might not know this, but she was safe with Sunny. She could fall, but Sunny would catch her. She would always have someone to talk to but Taeyeon never saw Sunny like that.

"I had dreams about you several, if not many times. One of the dreams, we actually ended up getting married. I don’t always recall my dreams. When I do, It’s most likely something romantic. I guess you could say my big thing is romance" Sunny giggled again to the sleeping Taeyeon.

"Now that Tiffany wanted you back, i need to go too, I guess" Sunny chuckled bitterly, she caressed Taeyeon's hair one last time and left the room.


 

Jung and Hwang Family were at Jessica's house. Tiffany was in her bedroom, she got a fever with Krystal taking care of her. The living room was intense when Jessica told them about Taeyeon.

"Have you gone mad?! You want to take your wife to state for Taeyeon?!" Mrs Jung shouted, Mr Jung tried to calm her down and Mr Hwang just hang his head low.

"People will laugh at you and all of us! What made you take this decision?" Mrs Jung asked in anger.

"I've told you the story, mom... Taeyeon loves Tiffany, Tiffany doesn't belong to me... She is Taeyeon's since the beginning" Jessica explained weakly.

"Do you want your daughter to live in sorrow just to please the world?" Jessica asked calmly, pain in her words. Mr Hwang looked away.

"Jessica i know this is my fault too... I shouldn't force you to marry her back then" Mr Hwang said, Jessica smiled bitterly.

"No uncle, it's my decision too..."

"Couldn't you just hold on Tiffany? She is your wife, Taeyeon was her past" Mrs Jung said.

"I don't want to rob Taeyeon's happiness mom, she just got back from her death. She has suffered a lot... She deserves to be happy" Jessica lone tears were fall.

"Where is your pride, Sooyeon?!" Mrs Jung couldn't hold her tears anymore.

"Is a pride proved by forcibly robbing someone's happiness? Is a pride, another name for running away from the truth? Is it a pride to live with a woman who's body belongs to you? But whose heart and soul belongs to someone else now? Tell me?" Jessica looked at her parents then Mr Hwang.

"My pride is to face the problems and facing the truth" Jessica said half whispered.

"Your words... I heard that. They are very easy to speak but very difficult to fulfill, will you able to bear that moment? When you give away your wife whom you love so much to another woman?" Mrs Jung asked back facing Jessica.

"L-love is not selfish. It lies, not in your happiness but in the happiness of the one you love" Jessica turned her mother to face her, but Mrs Jung looked away.

"I know that moment would be very painful for me but her one smile will erase all my pain" Jessica said, Mrs Jung looked at her.

"I will need all your blessing and support then" Jessica said and about to left when Mrs Jung called her name again.

"All of us here maybe a great businessman and woman but you... You are a great human, Sooyeon ah... I'm sure you'll win this" Mrs Jung said, Jessica hugged her mother.

"Thank you mom... Thank you..."


Jessica went back to her room and found Tiffany was sat on their bed with Krystal talked to her. Krystal then excused herself, Jessica took her chance to talk to Tiffany.

"Are you feeling better?"

"I never feeling better anymore" Tiffany mumbled, Jessica just smile and took Tiffany's hand and squeezed it.

"I'm sorry..." Jessica said.

"Can you hug me then?" Tiffany asked.

"Tiffany!!"

"Alright, i'm just kidding..." Both of them laughed and then looked at each other eyes.

"I've told our parents... And they agreed with our choice" Jessica said.

"W-what?  Our choice? Since when it w-"

"Tiffany i'm tired..." Jessica looked away.

"W-what?"

"I don't want to hurt Taeyeon"

"Then how about me? How about you? We could tell Taeyeon and-"

"Tiffany stop it!" Jessica held Tiffany's shoulder.

"We've been talked about this a lot. Of course i love you, it just that i..." Tiffany saw Jessica pain expression and hurt, she bit her lips.

"Tired?" Tiffany said.

"Y-yes... I'm sorry..."

Silence engulfed them.

"Let's go back to our house tomorrow and prepare everything" Jessica said still holding Tiffany's shoulder.

"Sure..." Tiffany turned to the other side of her bed back facing Jessica. She tried to sleep although her eyes betrayed her, she was crying again. Jessica knew it but she let her be, she had to.

 

In the morning, Jessica already enjoyed her breakfast with her family while Tiffany just finished her bath. Someone knocked on her door, it was Mrs Jung.

"Mom... I mean Aunty..." Tiffany looked down.

"How are you?" Mrs Jung asked.

"I'm not fine, aunty..."

"Don't be a stranger... You still my daughter in law" Mrs Jung said calmly, Tiffany just hang her head low.

"Do you know what are you doing? You're still holding to the past. Let it go" Mrs Jung said straightforwardly.

"Or by the time you realize... you'll have nothing left" Mrs Jung added, Tiffany wanted to tell her the truth but just this morning Jessica told her to just just it between them.

"Life is ever changing. Accept that change, say it to Taeyeon. Accept Jessica, she is your wife. You’ve promised me…" Mrs Jung held Tiffany's hand.

"I-"

"What is going on here? Mom? Tiff?" Jessica cut their conversation.

"Hahahah i just told Tiffany how i miss her and wanted to talk some jokes with her" Mrs Jung lied.

"Ye-yeah..." Tiffany answered. Jessica just smile to them and asked them to join the breakfast that moment.


 


When they had breakfast together, Mr Jung told them that they needed both of Jessica and Tiffany to be at London for their final project. Jessica took a glance at Tiffany as if asking for her permission. And on the afternoon Tiffany decided to call Taeyeon with Jessica beside her.

"I'm still doing my therapy sessions now. I could stand up, i would learn to walk and finally would run to you, Ppany ah..." Taeyeon said happily but she got no answer.

"Ppany ah? Ppany..!"

"Ye-yes? I'm sorry Taeyeon, i just spacing out..." Tiffany said.

"It's okay"

"Tae tae..."

"Yeah?"

"Can i ask you a favor?" Tiffany asked.

"Sure baby i-i mean Ppany ah... Hehehe" Taeyeon blushing.

"C-can you give me one month to prepare everything? I have one final project to be finished at London with Jessi"

"....."

"Tae tae... Do you believe me, right? Please?" Jessica's eyes widen when she heard Tiffany said that.

"Huh? Y-yeah of course... Why not? Hahaha" Taeyeon answered anxiously. Jessica gestured Tiffany to give the phone.

"Taenggoo..."

"Si-sica?"

"I'll be the one that will take Tiffany to you" Jessica said, Tiffany was shocked.

"Si... Sica..."

"It's my turn to give her back to you properly. So don't worry nothing would change her decision ever again" Jessica added. There were a silent for a moment but then Taeyeon accepted Jessica's wish.

"Thank you Taenggoo... Take care and i'll see you soon..." Jessica said and cut the phone. She hang her head low, she knew Tiffany maybe mad at her at the moment. Tiffany didn't say anything, she just stared at Jessica for a moment, she bit her lips and then stood up, prepared herself to go home.

"What is it?" Sunny asked Taeyeom after she put her phone back on the coffee table. Taeyeon looked at Sunny for a moment before told her the whole conversation with Jessica and Tiffany. Sunny just smile sadly and said directly to Taeyeon.

"Jessica loved Tiffany enough to let her go, i guess..." Sunny said and stood up leaving Taeyeon whom seemed caught off guard.



 

 

Finally Jessica and Tiffany arrived at London, Tiffany went straight to their room and and about to put all her dress and stuff from her luggage. She prepared something to make a borderline on their bed, Jessica saw it and asked,

"What are you doing?"

"Since we would be divorced, we need to sleep separately so that you shouldn't sleep outside" Tiffany said coldly. Jessica knew Tiffany was mad at her.

"Tiffany... You don't have to do this..." Tiffany ignored her and busy to open her locked luggage frustratedly.

"You've probably forgotten the combination. Let me help you" Jessica said but Tiffany still ignored her.

"Tiffany?"

"No thank you" Jessica sighed and grabbed the luggage forcefully and opened the luggage with all her strength and it opened.

"It's open now?!" Jessica said and left, Tiffany sighed and let out her frustration by hit the luggage with her hands.

~

That day was their first meeting with another company and Jessica couldn't help but saw that Tiffany was spacing out. One of the CEO from another company asked Tiffany about her opinion but Tiffany end up making herself like a fool. What made her heart more hurting was Jessica also laughed at her. When they were back to their office, Tiffany could see that Jessica still couldn't hide her smile.

"Maybe you want to laugh more now huh?" Tiffany said bitterly, Jessica looked at her.

"Because all of this like a joke for you. Even i'm a joke for you!!" Tiffany said with her teary eyes, Jessica felt bad, she didn't mean it that way actually.

"I'm sorry Tiffany, i wasn't laughing at you... It j-" Jessica couldn't finish her words when Tiffany got out from the office and closed the door with a loud bang.

Tiffany began her cold treatment to Jessica, she ignored her almost a week. The very next day they went out with another partner of their project for drinks. They went to a popular place that people usually go there. There Jessica could saw another man was tried to flirting with Tiffany. But Jessica just continued to have positive thoughts and decided that she would let Tiffany have her fun while she had her fun too. Later Tiffany took Jessica's hand and dragged her out side.

"Had you even really love me in the first place?!" Tiffany shouted, Jessica looked shock.

"Why you look so calm? You really gave me that easy to Taeyeon?!" Tiffany said frustratedly, Jessica remained silence.

"I thought you really love me..." Tiffany mumbled while crying, she turned her body and walked away weakly.


 

The next morning, Tiffany finished her bath and went to had a breakfast when she found Jessica in front of her, she got her a rose and everything just like she used to do when Tiffany mad at her.

"I'm sorry..." Jessica said sheepishly.

"You've said sorry too often" Tiffany said coldly.

"I..."

"I want to make us a chance, Jessi. But you said you were tired. And i guess me too now" Tiffany said, she took a long breath before said her next words.

"Let's create our own memory Jessi. Stop this silly argument. If i meant for you, then nothing on Earth can keep me from you. And if i'm not meant for you, then nothing on Earth can bring me to you. The decision isn't in your hands, it's in God's. Now we have to see how God decides to place His cross. This way or that way" Tiffany said firmly, and smile. Jessica wanted to hug her that moment but she restrained herself.


 

That night they spent their time to have a dinner together, there was a show at those cafe. There were a dancing show and a dancer dragged Jessica's hand which made Jessica to refuse him. But he insisted, and Jessica just dance comically which made Tiffany smile and chuckled. Later they dance together, just like Tiffany've said before they would create beautiful memory for their love story, just them... They laughed and smile simply to enjoy their moment together.

An hour later they walked through the night to their hotel while giggling. Jessica was walking tipsily since she was drink too much.

"You dance very well, i really enjoyed myself today" Jessica said still laughed.

"But even i dance well, right?"

"Yes" Tiffany answered.

"Shall i tell you something?" Jessica asked drunkenly.

"Yes?"

"Forget it" Jessica said giggling. Jessica then started to walk again while talking.

"You know, Taeyeon is a great friend. She is very nice. She'll always keep you happy more than i am" Jessica said chuckling, Tiffany stopped her walk when she heard Jessica talk about Taeyeon.

"No... No... Not maybe. She'll definitely keep you more happy than me" Jessica said and turned her body to face Tiffany. Jessica's face was red because of the alcohol, Tiffany knew clearly that Jessica was drunk.

"But shall i say something to you?" Jessica asked tilted her head slightly.

"Hm?"

"Forget it" Jessica said once again.

"You know when you go away, i'll be a happy woman" Jessica shouted happily, Tiffany just stared at her.

"I'll come to meet you, i'd love meeting the two of you" Jessica said, she beckoned Tiffany to come closer to her.

"I'll call out to you from that bridge" Jessica pointed to the  bridge behind them. Slowly Tiffany's tears were falling down.

"TIFFANY!!! TIFFANY!!" Jessica shouted Tiffany's name, Tiffany bit her lips to prevent her cry.

"You'll recognize my voice, won't you?" Jessica asked drunkenly. Tiffany just looked away.

"You'll surely recognize my voice. Come on *hiccup" choose one hand" Jessica gave her two hands asking Tiffany to choose. Jessica opened the hand that Tiffany chose.

"I know you'd get Taeyeon. Even if you'd chosen my other hand, you'd got Taeyeon too" Jessica laughed, Tiffany couldn't hold her tears anymore.

"But shall i say something?" Jessica asked and Tiffany nodded. Jessica grabbed both of Tiffany's hand and smile.

"Nothing..." Jessica said and hugged Tiffany, resting her head on Tiffany's shoulder then falling asleep. Tiffany just cried hard while hugging the sleeping Jessica tight.

"TIFFANY!!" Tiffany could hear Jessica's voice calling her repeatedly in her mind.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



So i decided to update faster than before since i've time and you gave me a lot of Comments to support me, Thank you.

So i'll make a proper ending for you... 

What do you think about this chapter? (I thought i need to explain about their parent's reaction)

Tell me what do you think and really thank you for your feedback!! :))