---- Your Broken Heart ----

Stay in my heart, Please...

Hi!!

New Chapter here...

Sorry for any Grammartically Errors...

Enjoy!

*Bow*bow*bow*


  • Chapter 33

 

"So how it goes?" Sunny said while driving them back to Sunny's house. Taeyeon was looking out of the window seemed like lost in her thought.

"Taeyeon ah?" Sunny called Taeyeon which flinched and glanced back to Sunny.

"What happen to you and Tiffany now?" Sunny asked while driving carefully.

"I don't know... Maybe when she call me back, we'll know the answer" Taeyeon said plainly. Sunny didn't want to push her any longer so she focused on her driving at the moment.


Flashback

Tiffany was trembling when she opened the door and saw that the person in front of her was Taeyeon not her wife, Jessica.

"Good evening Jess- Ta-tae Tae?!" Tiffany gasped.

"P-pany ah..." Tears were streaming down on Taeyeon's face the moment she saw Tiffany. Taeyeon felt overwhelmed because she finally could see the love of her life. They were staring at each other deeply. Taeyeon tried to caress Tiffany's face, unconsciously Tiffany bent down slightly. Tiffany cried, she  hugged Taeyeon who sit on her wheel chair instinctively. And Taeyeon, she tighten their hug because she missed Tiffany terribly.

Silence engulfed them more than 20 minutes, they felt awkward towards each other, thousands of thought were running in their mind. Neither one of them wanted to break the silence, until Tiffany tried to.

"H-how are you?" Tiffany asked nervously.

"Still alive i guess" Taeyeon answered, Tiffany lowering her head feeling a little bit awkward.

"Y-you're married" Taeyeon said, her voice seemed bitter.

"Y-yes" Tiffany answered with a hint of guilty. It was silence afterwards.

"T-tae i..."

"I know!" Taeyeon raised her voice a bit.

"Sica only want to help you... But i don't remember i've said to her to marry you" Taeyeon looked at Tiffany's eyes directly.

"Listen T-tae"

"I know!! Because you thought i'm dead! But i'm still alive!" Taeyeon said sternly, Tiffany's tears started to fall one by one and soon she was sobbed. She stood up and approached Taeyeon, she kneeled down in front of her.

"T-tae... I don't know how to face you. I-i'm glad that you still alive, i really i am... You don't know how miserable my life without you, a-and th-"

"Then come back to me Ppany ah..." Taeyeon said half whispered. Tiffany looked up and met Taeyeon's eyes.

"T-ta tae..."

"Come back to me and let's start anew. I'll forget about your marriage with Sica, we can build our own life like we used to dream" Taeyeon said firmly while cupping Tiffany's cheeks.

"T-tae, it's not that easy... Jessi-"

"Is that because my condition?"

"WHAT?! NO!! How could you say that to me?" Tiffany said.

"T-then why? I'll promise you... I'll getting better soon, just please stay by my side and i will recover well" Taeyeon reassured.

"Tae..."

"I'm not come back alive to see you in someone's else arms, and the worst is that someone else is my best friend..."

"Tae... I... I don't know what to do or to think, this is too much for me"

"So do i!" Taeyeon growled and looked away.

Silence engulfed them once again.

"T-tae we need time... I love you, i do... But-"

"You love Sica more, is that what you want to say?" Taeyeon spat bitterly.

"Taeyeon we need time... Please... Let's think about it once again. All of this won't happen if only Simon oppa, he... He..." Tiffany couldn't finish her words because she sobbed hard.

"Wh-what do you mean with Simon oppa?" Taeyeon asked worryly, were her father and Jessica left another truth behind her?.

"H-he was the one who made you got an accident!! If only he didn't ..." Tiffany's voice trailed.

"W-what??!" Taeyeon was speechless her eyes were widen. And Tiffany told her about everything that Simon has done to them. Taeyeon felt betrayed and bitter, she cried... For all this time she almost blamed her best friend for taking her fiance, but when she knew Simon has changed her fate and made all of this misery for her, she wanted to kill him. She wanted to yell, punch just anything to make her satisfied.

It's been an hour, they were still in the living room. Nomatter how much Taeyeon was planning to kill Simon in her mind, but nothing would make her satisfied... Not until Tiffany was hers again. So she took a deep breath and broke the silence.

"L-let's think about this once again, Ppany ah..." Taeyeon whispered but Tiffany could hear it clearly, she stared at Taeyeon.

"Wh-what do you mean?"

"Ppany ah..." Taeyeon held Tiffany's hand gently.

"I love you, I always do, because of you i found my strength to fight... To come back to you and marry you... And i prove it to you now... I'm alive, right?" Taeyeon said softly, Tiffany couldn't help but cried.

"Please come back to me... I couldn't live without you. So please give me a chance...?" Taeyeon said.

"Tae... Tae..."

"I'll let you to choose, i don't mind even if you have been married before. And if you want to give me a chance, then i'll do my best. For you... I even fight the death, aren't i?" Taeyeon cupped Tiffany's cheeks.

"Taeyeon... This is so hard for me, i can't break everything with Jessi easily" Tiffany said carefully.

"If you give me a chance then i'll give you a month no two months to end everything with her, because i know both of you have to tell your parents. And i would do my therapy session" Taeyeon said, Tiffany didn't say anything.

"I won't force you Ppany ah... J-just follow your heart" Taeyeon tried hard not to choke on her words, she didn't want to be selfish and pressure Tiffany although deep in her heart she wanted Tiffany to herself. But she knew everything was different now.

"J-just call me when you have your decision, y-you can talk with Sica. She know my number..." Taeyeon said, Tiffany nodded hesitantly.

"W-well i guess i better go now..." Taeyeon said, she leaned in and tried to kiss Tiffany, but she felt bitter when Tiffany flinched and looked away.

"I-i'm sorry... " Taeyeon whispered, but Tiffany pulled her in to hug.

"I'm sorry too, Tae tae... I just..."

"It's okay" Taeyeon pulled away, she pushed her wheelchair to the door. Sunny insisted to wait for her outside. With one last look, Taeyeon said those words that made Tiffany's tears were falling again.

"I love you Ppany ah... I always be" Taeyeon said and left.

Flashback end.


 

When Taeyeon has gone, Tiffany stared at the food on their dine table that left untouched. She has calling Jessica for hours but there's no answer. It was passed midnight when Jessica arrived and treated Tiffany coldly. After took a bath, Jessica was about to sleep outside their room but Tiffany stopped her.

"I'll sleep outside" Jessica said.

"Jessi w-wait!!" Tiffany back hugged her.

"I know we need to talk, so please don't ignore me" Tiffany said sadly. Jessica bit her lips, she turned around to face Tiffany.

"T-taeyeon was here before" Tiffany whispered while caressing Jessica’s cheek.

"I know Jessica half whispered.

“W-we have talked about it a-and Tiffany trailed, she didnt know what to say, she cried again so Jessica hugged her and both of them crying for the ninth time that day. Tiffany didn't waste her time and told Jessica about her confrontation with Taeyeon. They cried, Jessica just couldnt seem to stop crying and when Tiffany would stop, and then would look her in the eyes she would start up again.

Jessi

Tiffany I just want your happiness

What do you mean?

Tiffany i

They said everything happened for a reason, even bad things, and Jessica truly believe that. Out of the ashes of her sadness and fear rose responsibility, forgiveness, and love. She made up her mind now.

"Tiffany..." Jessica started, but Tiffany stopped her, she knew Jessica would say something bad.

"Jessi don't!!"

"But Tiff, i..."

"Just don't make any ridiculous decision right now, we need to think of it carefully... So please don't!" Tiffany said sternly and Jessica looked away. Tiffany saw those sadness and pain in Jessica's face.

"Tiff..."

"Listen Jessi, both of us need to decide it together" Tiffany said firmly.


Tiffany slept beside Jessica while hugging her waist tightly, but Jessica couldn't sleep right now. She thought about Taeyeon and Tiffany's meeting in her mind. Jessica moved so she could face Tiffany, she caressed her cheeks softly.

"I can't be selfish... But what am i going to do without you in my life? It will be so lonely... My love..." Jessica said, her tears started to fall but she didn't care. She leaned closer and kissed Tiffany's forehead lovingly.

"I love you... Please remember that" Jessica whispered. She carefully got off the bed and prepared herself to work. Once again Tiffany woke up alone in bed, there was no Jessica, no note and Tiffany felt empty.

 


 


Day has passed quickly without Jessica known it's been 9 pm and Krystal was tried to make Jessica to go home and left her office. Jessica didn't want to go home yet, everytime she met Tiffany, she felt her heart was hurt.

"But unnie..." Krystal whined.

"Krys stop!"

"Then what about Fany unnie? You think she would be fine if you act like this? Don't be like this unnie, you make me upset with your act" Krystal said bitterly.

"Shut up!! Don’t tell me what to do,  You don't know how i feel!" Jessica yelled her anger.

"U-unnie..."

"Just live me alone... Please..." Jessica said bitterly, Krystal stood up and left her office immediately.

~~


 


"What is it, Krys? Have you seen Jessi? I tried to call her but-"

"I just got here from her office, she is still stay there..." Krystal said while sipping her tea calmly. After she left Jessica's office, she went straight to Jessica's penthouse to meet Tiffany, she just wanted to make sure one thing to her sister in law. They were in the living room at the moment.

"I see..." Tiffany whispered.

"What is your decision now, unnie?" Krystal blurted out.

"W-what do you mean?"

"Taeyeon unnie. Sica unnie has told me the whole story. And you've met her yesterday. So what will happen to you? To my sister? To your marriage?" Krystal asked deeply.

"....."

"Fany unnie..."

"I DON'T KNOW KRYSTAL!! I don't know!" Tiffany let out her frustrated sigh.

"What do you mean you don't know unnie? I know you've talked everything with Taeyeon unnie... And clearly you know that you have to make a decision for the three of you!" Krystal raised her voice a bit, Tiffany stood up and walking back and forth.

"It's not that easy alright! It's too much for me! Tae asked me to choose whatever it is and call her later, but how could i make such a decision without hurting one of them even me, myself!" Tiffany cried her heart out. She was sobbed and Krystal felt bad for her sister in law.

"Unnie..."

"I love Jessi, but i don't want to hurt Taeyeon, i still love Taeyeon too... I-i don't know what to think of this whole mess. I think i'm going crazy. And maybe it's better if i die instead!" Tiffany shouted.

"UNNIE!!!" Krystal rushed to her and hugged Tiffany.

"Don't say that unnie..." Krystal rubbed Tiffany's back tried to console her.

"I love Jessi, but i don't want to hurt Taeyeon... I... I'm broken inside, perhaps they are too" Tiffany hugged Krystal tight and crying hard. They were not aware that Jessica has been there and listened to Tiffany's statement. Jessica broke down, sobbing  uncontrollably. There’s no hope, just days and days of pain ahead of her. Unfortunately, that would come to be true. To the point that if Tiffany couldn't choose then Jessica should make it easy to her so that their misery would end well or not…


Taeyeon has waiting for Tiffany's call for three days but she found none. She took her therapy session dilligently with a hope that she would get better and found her way back to Tiffany. Meanwhile Tiffany had noticed that Jessica at the time had been acting strange, she confronted Jessica on it but the latter just shrugged it off. They were supposed to go back to Korea next week, but Jessica has acted so distant toward Tiffany these past few days which made the younger one was sad and devastated. There was nothing Tiffany could do and nowhere she  could go.

~~

 

A week has passed, Jessica and Tiffany were back to Korea. Taeyeon felt so devastated while waiting for Tiffany's call but found none. Jessica and Tiffany's marriage also didn't get any better, Jessica always went to her office early just to avoid Tiffany and would go home while getting drunk.

"I'm getting late for a meeting, need to run" Jessica said, as she slung her coat over the shoulder, and bounded out of the house. As Jessica drove away, Tiffany came running down the stairs two at a time. "Wait, wait" Tiffany said, but Jessica had already left. Tiffany's mouth crumpled like used wrapping paper.

“She forgot to give me a goodbye kiss", Tiffany whispered in a voice that trembled under the weight of her hurt. Tiffany called Jessica at the moment.

"You left without giving me a kiss”, Tiffany said accusingly.

"I-i am sorry Tiff”, Jessica said, his voice contrite.

"It is okay" Tiffany said, trying to be all grown up as she cut the call.

She gulped down her breakfast morosely, wore her shoes, picked up her bag and started to walk out of the door, her shoulders slumped. As she climbed down the steps, to go to her father's company.

2 weeks has gone and Taeyeon couldn't take it anymore, so she called Tiffany instead.

"Hello..."

"Tiffany, it's m-me" Taeyeon said anxiously. She could feel that Tiffany was tensed when she heard Taeyeon's voice.

"I'm sorry" Taeyeon sighed.

"I told you that i would wait but-"

"3 days... Just give me 3 days and you’ll got your answer then" Tiffany finally said.

"O-okay..." Taeyeon answered.

"I-i missed you and i'll call you later then" Taeyeon said, she wanted to talk a little longer, but she knew that Tiffany would feel bothered.

 

Jessica felt that burning sensation on the back of her neck. She wasn’t sure what to do next, so she sat there at her desk in her office in a haze for the rest of the afternoon. Every day she would back home drunk, either with Yuri or Krystal whom took her back home. She knew she has acted as a jerk this past 3 weeks to Tiffany, she just did it so that Tiffany would make an easy decision for them. Yes, she was planning to let Tiffany go. After all Tiffany was Taeyeon's since the beginning but God has given her a chance to find love and cherish it until Taeyeon was back again to claim her Tiffany.

"You did it again Jessi, you acted cold and distant to me... I told you that we would figure it out together, didn't i?" Tiffany whispered bitterly when she found Jessica back home and drunk again.


 


Jessica spent the next few days plugging along, assuming that since she had not shed a single tear, everything was just fine but It wasn’t. Not once during that time had she stopped to think about what she wanted. Her fear of being alone far outweighed any desire to get to know herself.

"You should stop doing this, Sica!" Yuri said when Jessica dragged her to the local bar near their office.

"And why the hell you drag me here? Usually you would call me when you got drunk and wanted to go home, but now?" Yuri asked irritatedly.

"I need your help and this is my last throw" Jessica said when they sat down near the bar stools.

"What do you mean?" Yuri asked confusedly.

"Call Tiffany!" Jessica ordered.

"What? And why would i do that? Oh my gosh Sica!! Don't do anything stupid!" Yuri stood up about to leave but Jessica grabbed her hand.

"Yuri... Please?" Jessica begged.

"Sica, i'm no into your stupid game, plan whatever it is, okay! Stop this and let's get back home" Yuri said sternly, but Jessica didn't give up easily.

"Yuri... If i don't do this... It will getting us nowhere. I'll make her to take an easy decision, please... Just this one, Yuri... Help me" Jessica pleaded, her tears were falling freely.

"Sica... You are so dumb…so stupid! I hate you!!" Yuri couldn't hold back her tears and hugged the sobbing Jessica while hitting Jessica's back slightly.

~~

As soon as Tiffany got a call from Yuri, she headed out to the bar to fetch Jessica. When she arrived at the bar, she pushed random people just to get her out of the crowded and when she spotted her wife, her eyes were widen and soon was blurry. She couldn't believe it that Jessica would take it too far.

There, in front of her was Jessica, her wife got herself drunk and be with a random woman whom tried to flirt with her. Her heart was breaking in to pieces, she clenched her fist and let her tears falling freely. She took a step ahead to approach her wife. Sure she was disgusted with what she had seen but she knew Jessica better. And when Jessica about to kiss the random woman, that was it, Tiffany lost her cool. She pushed the random woman harshly, and before Jessica could react, Tiffany turned her around to face her and

SLAP!!

Tiffany slapped Jessica... Hard on her right cheeks, Jessica could feel her cheek was stung.

"You need to take it this far? Fine!" Tiffany said furiously and took her phone and called a number. When the person answered her phone, Tiffany said it.

"Taeyeon... let’s get back together... I  choose you" Tiffany said clearly and cut the phone. She looked at the frozen Jessica one last time and said,

"Are you happy now?" Tiffany left Jessica with her broken heart. And Jessica she just smiled bitterly, her eyes got blurry because she found herself was cried, broken and looked so pathetic to let her love one go and never come back. She felt someone touched her shoulder and it was Yuri, Jessica turned around to face Yuri.

"I-i let her go... Yuri ah..." Jessica said with a sadness in her voice

"I-i hurt her..." Jessica choked on her sob.

"T-this is the end... End of m-my beautiful lo-love story with my T-tiffany" Jessica said, Yuri pulled her into hug and cried along.

"You pabo... You stupid, fool!!" Yuri scolded her.


"Taeyeon ah what happen?" Sunny said when she saw Taeyeon was holding her phone tightly, her tears were slowly falling, Taeyeon was cried. Sunny got panicked and hugged her.

"Taeyeon ah..."

"Ti-tiffany call me... And s-she wants me b-back! She wants me back Sunny ah... She wants me back... She give me a chance! I know that she still loves me!" Taeyeon cried her heart out, Sunny loosen her hug and smiled bitterly. She pulled away and wiped Taeyeon's tears gently.

"C-congrats! I-i'm happy for you" Sunny said while hugging Taeyeon's back. Those night 3 hearts were shattered in to pieces, except Taeyeon's. And perhaps, since tonight everything would change in their life now.


 

Jessica stood in front of her house with Tiffany. Once again Jessica thought everything happened for a reason, even bad things, and she truly believe that. Out of the ashes of her sadness and fear rose responsibility, forgiveness, and love. Sometimes we must suffered heartbreak to truly open us up and let out all the greatness we hold within. Jessica was thankful every day that her heart was broken. She would never allow it to close back up again or it was what she thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-TBC-



 Wellcome New Subbies... ^^

Special thanks to: dinoy15, Snsdlover17 and farmiyoko for upvoting my story :) --> You are Jjangg!!

I don't know why i wrote this chapter like this, sorry... i shouldn't write it this way, geeeshhh... 2 more chapters i guess...

Thanks for reading and tell me what do you think?