---Your Life ---

Stay in my heart, Please...

 


Hello buddy !!

We meet again!!

Sorry for any Grammartically errors...

Enjoy!

*bow*bow*bow*


Chapter 35

 

Tiffany softly stirred in her sleep, letting out a soft moan as the sun was brightly cascading over her face. She buried her head under the pillow and tried to go back to sleep but couldn’t. She gently sat up in bed, throwing her legs over the edge as she sat, heavy heartedly. She looked around once more in the bedroom and found the note on the side table. She tilted her head a little as she picked it up, reading the note made in a woman’s neat handwriting.

-Tiff… I’m heading out to buy some breakfast for us. Will be right back, Love you!!-

-Your wifey-

Tiffany smiled when she read that note. As Tiffany thought about Jessica’s behavior last night, Tiffany wondered to make a surprised for Jessica and then Tiffany prepared herself to take a bath right away before prosessceed her plan.


And here she was in front of Sunny's house, Jessica woke up early and heading here. Sunny opened the door and let her came in.

"She wouldn't meet anyone, Sica. You should back home. I promise you i'll call you right away when she ready to talk" Sunny sigh. They were in front of Taeyeon room, they have knocked on the door for several times but no answer. Jessica lower her head, Sunny rubbed Jessica's back.

"We need to give her more time, Sica. I'll call you later. I promise." Sunny said, Jessica nodded and about to left when Sunny talked again.

"And Sica..."

"Hmm..."

"I'm sorry, i should ask you first. Mr Kim has explained to me about your marriage" Sunny said sheepishly.

"It's okay. It’s about time for Taeyeon to know" Jessica smiled weakly before left Sunny's house and heading back to her penthouse.

 

Yoona was in her apartment, she was watching a movie but somehow her thought was on somewhere else. She replayed Yuri's question last night.

"I like Krystal but as a dongsaeng, right?" Yoona mumbled.

"Urggh whatever!" Yoona said. Her phone rang, a message came in to her phone.

 

From: Yuri

Yoong, i'm heading to US now. Jessica need me for our company there. I'll see you next week maybe.😎😎

 

Yoona sighed, she felt lonely because Yuri went to the US and Soojung? She didn’t know or got any news from her.

“Arrghh!! Just why I’m alone today!!” Yoona yelled herself.


Jessica was back home with some breakfast that she has bought on her way home. She opened the door and called Tiffany’s name but got no answer.

“Tiffany? Tiff?” Jessica headed to the kitchen and preparing their breakfast when she has finished, she came to their bedroom and as soon as she opened the door, Tiffany jumped on Jessica’s back.

“Tiff… oh my god!!” Jessica startled while Tiffany was laughing. So now Jessica had to piggy back Tiffany to their dine table and have a breakfast together. Tiffany asked Jessica to feeding her and Jessica obeyed it.

“Why are you so clingy today?” Jessica asked while wiping some sauce on the corner of Tiffany’s lips.

“Why? Am I not allow to be clingy with my own wife?” Tiffany pouted, Jessica chuckled.

“Of course you are, anything for my wifey… anything…” Jessica caressed Tiffany’s cheeks which made Tiffany grinned from ear to ear. Just like that for a while Jessica could forget about Taeyeon and her problem a little bit. Jessica knew that nothing last forever but she just wanted to enjoy her time with Tiffany right now. Tiffany then told Jessica that she has booked a room at the best hotel for them and would have a dinner tomorrow night at the hotel.

“Why? You just wasting money, Tiff. This penthouse is enough for us” Jessica said.

“But I want to take you for a date… please Jessi, pretty please…” Tiffany pouted and made her best puppy eyes.

“Goshhh you are annoying! Fine! But I have to meet Yul at 5 pm today, is that okay? I need her to handle some project on our company here… she would arrive this afternoon” Jessica asked.

“We’ll go to the hotel at 8 pm tomorrow, got it?” Tiffany said and Jessica nodded. Jessica thought it was a not a great idea at that time but she couldn’t say no. After they finished talking and discussed something about their company, Tiffany went to the mall for a while before got back home with a paper bag in her hand. Jessica just wanted to grab it and look inside of it so badly. Tiffany walked up to Jessica and kissed her and then walked into their bedroom. Jessica followed her into the room hoping that she would finally be able to see but then Tiffany just took the bag and put in inside of the closet. Jessica gave her a sad look. Tiffany just looked at her and said she was going to the grocery store to buy something to make for lunch because she forget to bought it before and that she wanted Jessica to clean while she was gone.

“And you better not look in the bag, Jessi. If you do I will take it back to the store” Tiffany warned. Jessica gave her a pleading look but Tiffany just told her to be a good girl.

“Yes ma`am!!” Tiffany smiled and gave Jessica a kiss and left. After lunch, Jessica prepared herself to meet Yuri. Tiffany stayed at home to preparing her plan while Jessica went to the coffee shop near her office. The anticipation was crazy, Tiffany could not wait for Jessica to get back to show her what she got tomorrow. She wanted to go with Jessica to the coffee shop but Jessica wouldn’t let her.



Mr Kim came in to Sunny’s house, he felt sorry for the latter because he should had brought Taeyeon to a house that he had bought but because the whole incident with Jessica made Taeyeon refused to meet anyone. Mr Kim knocked on Taeyeon’s door several times.

“Taeyeon ah, please… open the door. You haven’t eat anything since yesterday. Please Taeyeon ah…” Mr Kim pleaded, Sunny sigh, she could feel how sad it was for Mr Kim to saw her daughter like that.

“Uncle Kim, I think it’s enough time for Taeyeon. I’ll ask my butler to open the door using another key or open it forcefully or else Taeyeon’s condition will getting worse” Sunny said plainly. Mr Kim didn’t have any choice so he agreed right away. Taeyeon was startled when she heard that the door was opened forcefully, she wanted to turned her wheelchair but she didn’t have any energy left so she just let it open. Mr Kim and Sunny approached her quickly and gasped when they saw that Taeyeon looked so horrible and weak. Sunny bit her lips and started to ask her maid to bring any food, a cup of hot tea and a medicine for Taeyeon. Mr Kim could see how care Sunny was to Taeyeon. Taeyeon refused to eat and cried again silently, Mr Kim felt hopeless to see her daughter like that. Sunny didn’t give up and successfully made Taeyeon to eat her food a little. Sunny gave Taeyeon a medicine that would make her to fall asleep so that way she could get a proper rest. When they make sure that Taeyeon already sleep they walked in back to the living room.

“Sunny I’m sorry for bothering you again”

“It’s okay uncle, it’s partly my fault too” Sunny said softly. She then told Mr Kim that Jessica has come in the morning to see Taeyeon’s condition.

“She must be really worry about this” Mr Kim said, Sunny nodded.

“But let’s give them more time to think about it and you can see how devastated Taeyeon now” Mr Kim rubbed his temple.


Yoona tried to call Krystal that day, but she was connected to Krystal voice mail.

“Just where in the world is this girl? She never turn off her phone before” Yoona wondered.

 

Meanwhile Yuri was waiting for Jessica at the Coffee shop. She was curious why Jessica has called her to come to the US all of sudden. She shifted her attention when she saw Jessica was coming on her table. They greeted each other before Jessica talked to Yuri about some projects on their company. Jessica said that she need Yuri’s help to look after their project since she also have another important thing to do. After a while they had some comfortable talk.

“Sica, I’m wondering why a few days ago you called me and about to cry. You know that you could talk anything to me, right?” Yuri sipped her coffee while observing Jessica’s reaction. Jessica was fidgeting and felt anxious. Yuri grabbed Jessica’s hand and rubbed it to give her some comfort.

“Sica, what’s wrong? Something wrong with Tiffany?” Yuri asked carefully

“N-NO! We are o-okay. A-at least right now” Jessica mumbled.

“What? What do you mean, Sicababy? Spill it” Yuri demanded. Jessica felt hesitate at first but she know she could always count on Yuri.

“Yu-Yul… i… she… Something…”

“Sicababy?” Yuri called her softly.

“T-taeyeon is still alive, sh-she is here at US and i- I have met her” Jessica said stuttering. There she finally told Yuri what had happened and Yuri still needed time to process it in her mind.

“W-what? A-are you s-serious? I mean sh-“

“Yes yul! I’m serious!” Jessica cut Yuri and slowly her tears falling again. And Yuri knew that Jessica was saying the truth, there was silence between them. It was indeed a shocking news for anyone whom heard about it. After a minute or two, Yuri stood up and sat beside Jessica.

“Sica…” Yuri touched Jessica’s shoulder.

“I-I don’t k-know I think I’m going crazy, Yul!” Jessica sobbed, Yuri hugged her.

“W-what if Ti-Tiffany leave me and go back to T-Taeyeon. I-i’m going to die Yul… I can’t live without her… I-i can’t!!” Jessica said between her sob, Yuri could feel her own tears on her cheeks. She didn’t know what to say so she simply hugged Jessica and consoled her while reminding her that she was not alone. They stayed like that for a while. It was 8 pm when Yuri drove Jessica’s car back to her penthouse, she felt worry to let Jessica’s drove her car alone. When they had arrived, Jessica asked her to come into her house, but Yuri refused it saying that she wanted to go back to her hotel to take a rest, Jessica nodded. On her way home Yuri couldn’t help but to think about Taeyeon, she couldn’t believe it that she still alived. And to thought about Jessica, it made Yuri feel more worry because she knew that it would be a big burden for Jessica when Tiffany knew about the truth. That night Jessica couldn’t sleep at all, she was pretending to sleep when Tiffany looked at her. She has told Yuri about Taeyeon, but still her awareness for loosing Tiffany still haunted her.


 


Tiffany feel excited that day, it was the day that she would take Jessica for their date. Jessica could see the excitement on Tiffany’s face, she pinched Tiffany’s cheeks then kissed it.

“Why are you so adorable today?” Jessica said

“Well I’m adorable every single day, Jessi… puh-lease” Tiffany rolled her eyes playfully and soon both of them bursted in laugh. Sunny hasn’t call Jessica again that day, 3 days more she have to flied back to Korea. Jessica hoped she could talk to Taeyeon before her departure with Tiffany. To thought about that, anything can happen with them. Maybe she would back to Korea alone because Taeyeon would take Tiffany with her? Jessica didn’t dare to think about that.

They got in to the car and drove to their hotel room, a surprise awaited Jessica there. When they got to the reception, Tiffany kissed and hug Jessica from behind suddenly and the hotel staff began cheering. Jessica felt embarrassed and shy. Jessica told her to behave but Tiffany said that she wanted to make a special night with her. When they reached their room. They got in, Tiffany locked the door and blindfolded Jessica. Everything was happening so fast and they were excited. Tiffany opened her blindfolded, Jessica was in the bedroom. The bed had beautiful flowers all over it and a sweet smell hung in the air. There were small candles everywhere. Jessica wanted to tell Tiffany how much she loved her and how much she wanted to hug her. As if sensing Jessica’s intentions, Tiffany came closer and wrapped her arms around Jessica. Tiffany kissed Jessica so softly, Jessica felt jittery. They pulled apart and staring into each other eyes.

“This is so romantic, Tiff. Thank you” Jessica smiled, a visible tears could be seen on the corner of her eyes.

“You should know that I’m always romantic, Baby” Tiffany said wiping Jessica’s tears and kissed it softly.

 

They had a dinner together, Tiffany was really prepared everything well. They had a very romantic conversation during their dinner time. After some time Tiffany whispered in Jessica ear

“I have a surprise for you. Just wait for me I will be back in 5 minutes” Jessica gulped. Tiffany went in the dressing room to wear her surprise dress, honestly she was anxious at the same time. And after taking all suggestions in consideration Tiffany finally decided to wear a babydoll dress.

 

After 5 minutes….

 

Tiffany came back with light makeup on and wearing the dress. She smirked and walk back to Jessica that was busy admiring their room. Jessica jaw’s was dropped when she saw Tiffany used that dress, Tiffany giggled. After seeing her, Jessica got very nervous. She started sweating when Tiffany came near her. Jessica totally creeped out, exactly the way a lover would if their partner was coming on to her so aggressively. Well it wasn't a good time for them to 'did' that, even her misunderstanding with Taeyeon was not finish yet. Tiffany pushed Jessica to the bed and straddled her,

“Ti-Tiff… W-wait…” Jessica said but Tiffany already made her way to kissed Jessica’s jawline down to her neck, Jessica bit her lips to controll her moan. Before things got more heated, Jessica pushed Tiffany’s shoulder to stop her action.

“Why??” Tiffany whined, Jessica gulped.

“T-Tiff… I know you have prepared everything but can we do it on another day? i- i…” Jessica looked down when she saw Tiffany was disappointed.

“It-it’s okay. L-let’s just talk, hmm?” Tiffany said hiding her bitterness, Jessica sensed it. Jessica hugged Tiffany.

“Baby… I’m sorry… you know that I would love to do that, it just-“

“It’s okay Jessi… I thought I could make you feel better about that”

A silence engulfed them for a while, before Jessica cleared and talk about some random stuff.

They sat sat on their bed and after eating junk food that Tiffany has brought before and goofing off, they snuggled under the covers of their bed. Finally they feel comfortable again. They talked for a long time, then, out of nowhere, Jessica kissed Tiffany. At first it started off really slowly, like little pecks. Then, Jessica started adding tongue until the kiss got really really deep and passionate. One of Jessica hands was on Tiffany’s face and pushed the hair out of her face when they moved with the kiss. Jessica’s other hand was around Tiffany’s waist, and as the kiss got more and more intense, Jessica pulled Tiffany as close as possible to her. Tiffany kept pulling Jessica closer too with her hands which were around Jessica’s neck. Tiffany wrapped her legs around Jessica’s waist. At this point they were both breathing really heavily and sighing, so every once in a while Jessica would pull back and just give little pecks so that they could catch their breathe. Tiffany would barely brush her lips against Jessica’s in between pecks and it would drive Jessica crazy so she always went back to the deep, passionate kisses. Tiffany would sometimes tease Jessica by pulling away slightly or making Jessica head move a little to reach Tiffany. By the end of it, both their mouths were swollen in a very good way and they were both breathing heavily. Jessica gave Tiffany one last deep, long kiss to end it.

“I love you… I just want to enjoy spending our quality time together” Jessica said and hugged Tiffany.

“Me too… I love you, Jessi so much…” Tiffany replied. Jessica tighten their hug, what would happen to them when Tiffany knew about Taeyeon one day? Jessica couldn’t imagine it, but soon or later Tiffany have to know about it.


 



 

Two days later, Jessica’s phone were ringing, she was about to booked her flight back to Korea with Tiffany but hold it. She answered her phone, it was from Sunny.

“Sica…”

“Sunny, what’s going on? Is Taeyeon okay?” Jessica asked worryly

“Hang on Sica… Taeyeon… She want to meet you today, can you?”

“Wha-What? O-of course. I’ll be right there in an hour” Jessica said before hang up the phone. Jessica felt someone back hugged her,

“Baby, who is it?”

“Huh? A- a business partner… yeah…” Jessica said awkwardly, Tiffany narrowed her eyes.

“Jessi, you are not cheating behind me right?” Tiffany asked

“WHAT?! Of course not! You know me, Tiff…!” Jessica said pouting, Tiffany chuckled and pecked her lips.

“I know, I’m just kidding bae…” Tiffany said, Jessica rolled her eyes. Jessica told Tiffany that she has a meeting at her office so she excused herself.

 

On her way to Sunny’s house Jessica’s heart was beating fast, she didn’t know what to expect but she hope it wasn’t a bad thing. When she arrived, her eyes met automatically with Taeyeon who looked away slightly.

“T-taeyeon?” Jessica called.

“My father has told me about your marriage, Sica. But I just want to make sure one thing” Taeyeon said coldly.

“W-what is it?”

“Let me talk to Tiffany” Taeyeon said calmly, Mr Kim, Sunny and especially Jessica got shocked when they hear it.

“W-what?!” Jessica said weakly.

"You heard me right? Let me talk to Tiffany..." Taeyeon said once again firmly. Jessica couldn't help it, her eyes were b with tears as she processed what Taeyeon has told her. She could imagine that she have to let Tiffany go to Taeyeon and it make her scared.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-TBC-

 



Thanks for reading this story buddy :)

Wellcome for new subbies and Special thanks for: seobie-_-, margealiee, cutedevil056, anditasone, Ghancee, beatle87 for upvoting my story... you guys are awesome... ^^

So tell me what do you think would be happen now?? Tell me ~~