----Your Safety-----

Stay in my heart, Please...

 


Hi buddy!!

Quick update for you!!

Sorry for any Grammartically errors

*bow*bow*bow


- Chapter 30-

 

- Chapter 30-

 

Jessica saw her destination shop and about to stopped her car but it didn’t work, her brake was broke. Jessica got panicked and turned her car forcefully to avoided another car. Tiffany whom heard those noise became tensed.

"Jessi! What's wrong?" Jessica didn't want to make Tiffany felt anxious, so she wanted to end the call.

"Tiff i'll call you later, kay?"

"NO!! Jessi what happen where are you? Answer me Now!!" Jessica lost her control once again and about to hit another pedestrian who across the street.

 

Just then she looked on her left side, There was Onew whom driving beside her car, she thought he wanted to help her but Jessica's eyes were wide open when Onew put his gun towards her.

"O-onew?"

"Onew? Jessi where are you now, Tell me!!" Tiffany lost her patience. Jessica stared at Onew's direction while talking with Tiffany breathlessly.

"Ti- Tiffany baby, I- i Love you"

"Jessi stop it, tell me where are you, God dammit!!"

"And i'm sorry..." Jessica hang up.

"Jessi No! Je Jessi!!! Jessi!!!!" Tiffany cried. Leo whom happened to stay beside her hugged her sister.

"What's wrong?!"

"Ta Take me to Je-Jessi, oppa.. Ple-please" Tiffany said between her sob.

Jessica kept staring to Onew's direction,

'Onew? Wh-why?' Jessica shouted on her mind. She saw that Onew pulled the trigger.

'This is it' Jessica turned her direction back on the road.

"Bent down!"

"Huh?" Jessica shifted her attention back to Onew.

"Bent down Ms Jung!!" Jessica still puzzled but did it as Onew said.

Bang!

Jessica was shocked when she saw another man beside her car been shot, his car was lost it reins and crashed to another side of the road.

"Miss Jung listen to me, change to a low gear and switch off your engine. However, extreme caution is required if this is done. You must have a straight run off space in which to stop, this is because your power steering will fail as soon as the engine is switched off - it could be almost impossible to turn the wheel." Jessica got panic, she couldn't think of anything.

"Ms Jung, trust me and do it quickly." Jessica did it but the damage already got bigger, Onew made a turn and overtake her car made Jessica's car hit Onew car. Everything happened so fast, luckily there was airbag in Jessica's car made Jessica didn't hurt too much. Onew immeadiately got off his car and opened Jessica's car and pulled her out.

(A/N: Okay I’m for this scene just bear with it *grinned*)

"Ms Jung are you alright?"

"Just a little injury and a head ache, but it's okay. Thanks Onew!" Onew just nodded.

Onew took her phone and started calling the police. Peoples gathered around them and asked about their condition, both of them said that they were find and nothing serious except their cars. Just then Onew saw another black BMW was passing their way, Onew recognized it. It was Simon, but he knew Simon couldn't do anything right now.

 

Flashback

After Simon slapped Onew, Onew followed Simon from behind unknown by him. There Onew heard him talked with someone and oredered that person to followed Jessica and Onew too just in case Onew failed on his mission. And after Jessica died he also said to that person to killed Onew. Onew clenched his fist,

"I should know it, you will kill me nomatter what desicion i take, you devil!!" Onew greeted his teeth, he has prepared everything. It was his time to made everything back to how it has to be.

He drove his car and chased Jessica's car before he late, fortunately he knew Jessica's direction by GPS tracking on her phone. And that was how he ended to saved Jessica with a gun which Simon gave to him to killed Jessica.

Flashback end

 

"For a second i thought you would kill me, but you were not. I'm sorry, How could i think of you like that" Jessica said after a while. Onew turned back her attention to Jessica and kept silence.

 

"Onew?"

"Ms Jung actually i have did something wrong to you, so-someone..." Onew felt nervous, but he has to told her about this.

"Someone asked me to kill you, Ms Jung. But i can't do that. I can't"

"Someone? What are you trying to say?"

"Ms Jung i-"

A black BMW came back again and passed their way with a high speed and Bang! People were screaming and start to dispersed in chaos. Another shot on his chest and Onew collapsed on the floor with Jessica who shouted in shock. At the same time the police were arrived, people gave a way to the police officer. The black BMW turned away and left those place. The police officer went to Onew and Jessica's side and calling for an ambulance.

"ONEW!!"

"M-miss J-jung... ta-take t-this" Onew gave his phone to Jessica with one last breath he managed to spoke to her.

"I- i i'm S-sso..rry..."

"ONEW!!" Jessica screamed.

"JESSI!!"

"Ti Tiffany?"

"Jessi, oh my god, are you alright, Your hand is bleeding, we have to go to hospital"

"O-onew... He is... So-someone shoot him, Tiff" Jessica sobbed.

"He d-die"

"JESSI" Tiffany hugged Jessica tightly.

"He still alive miss Jung, we get his pulse though it's weak" The police informed.

"Let's go to the hospital and we will ask you some question about this incident" Jessica nodded.

 

After Jessica got some treatment for her wounds, she came and waited outside the operation's room with Tiffany. Onew was there and have a worst situation cause he was shot on her chest near his heart. Tiffany told Jessica how she was be here in Japan now, Jessica listened to her explaination but she was worried for Onew.

"Ms Jung we need your information for some official statement"

"Su-sure just a minute, i need to clear my mind"

"Alright Ms Jung" The policeman gave her some times to cooled her mind down.

 

Minutes later, Simon came in to the hospital and asked JeTi about the incident. After Jessica cut her phone with Tiffany, Tiffany called Simon and told him about Jessica's situation and said that Jessica was mentioned about Onew's name. Simon played innocent. Just then Leo said to Tiffany that he knew Jessica location by GPS on her phone. Tiffany told Simon about the whole incident. Jessica kept her distance from them slowly and opened Onew's phone. She looked at his message, there were plenty messages about someone whom had a plan to killed her. Jessica opened his call log and saw those name with initial Mr SD, Jessica pressed and called those number, Jessica flinched when she heard a phone's ringtone near her. She ended the call and called it again. Jessica turned her body seeking for that sound, her eyes were wide open when she knew who has those ringtone. Their eyes were met, with Simon whom startled when he saw Jessica called him with Onew's phone. Once again Jessica called Simon with Onew's phone and his phone was ringing. Jessica stopped her way in front of Simon and Tiffany. Tiffany could feel the tension.

"What's going on in here?" Tiffany asked confusedly

"It was you!" Jessica said coldly.

"Jessi?"

"YOU ALMOST KILL ONEW, YOU ARE THE ONE THAT WANT TO KILL ME, BASTARD!! IT WAS YOU!!" Jessica yelled.

"Je- Jes-" Simon stuttered.

Simon was nervous and without thinking he grabbed and put his hand on Tiffany's neck.

"Don't come closer or i will hurt her?" Simon said.

"Don't you dare!!"

"O-oppa?" Simon stared at her,

"I'm sorry Tiffany. I have to do this to us, i-"

Jessica took the opportunity and kicked Simon's shinbone make him cried in pain. Hearing some noises some police officer went back near the operation room with Leo and caught both Jessica and Simon. Simon tried to free himself but failed.

"Please arrest him, officer! He is the devil here, i have the proof!!" Jessica said.

"I never know that you are this kind of person, Simon! I NEVER KNOW!" Jessica yelled

 

Tiffany whom still shocked run to Jessica and hugged her tightly, she was trembled and have no idea what happened a while ago. Jessica got softened and hugged her wife back protectively. Simon laughed bitterly like a mad man.

"Hahahaha y-you think this is the end Jung?" Simon said between his laugh.

"I'll be back and haunt your family like a ghost, ! Just prepare for it, i'll hire the best lawyer for me!!" Simon spat. Leo told the police to brought Simon to the jail. Simon still laughed like a freak.

"JESSI!!!"

"Hey it's okay everything is fine now, don't worry babe... Don't worry..."

"I'm s-scared, for a second i-i thought he will kill you"

"Thanks to Leo oppa and the others, we are safe Tiff" Tiffany still sobbing.

"Don't leave me alone again... Just don't"

"I won't Tiff, i won't" Jessica tighten their hug and kissed Tiffany's forehead lovingly.

 

~~

"You should go back to your hotel, Jess" Leo said

"Yeah oppa, we just finish to give some detail to the police officer and Tiffany is sleeping now, i don't want to disturb her sleep" Jessica said smiling tiredly.

"You also need a rest, Jess. Let me carry her to my car and i will drive you two back to the hotel"

"Bu-"

"Jess, come on" Jessica sighed then nodded. Leo drove them back to Jessica's hotel to have a rest before they back to Korea later.

 

Few months later

Onew was in coma, Jessica has moved his treatment back to Korea. Just this morning she got a call that said Onew has woke up and she could meet him 2 days later. Like what Simon has told before he got himself the best lawyer and he only got 3 years sentenced in Jail. It was unfair, but when she got the news this morning she knew that Onew could make Simon stayed in the prison forever.

Jessica and Tiffany's marriage still strong like ever. They became inseperable, their bond has strengthen, their need for each other was deepen. Although Jessica sometimes still went to overseas, well her duty as CEO made her busier than Tiffany. But they maintained their relationship well. Time flied so fast that it would be their first Anniversary soon. Jessica was at the airport heading to her house. She has comeback from Hongkong after spent almost a week to opened another branch of her company there. She couldn't wait to meet her love of the life, Tiffany.

"Hello?"

"Sica baby! remember we have a charity to be held tomorrow in the orphane, don't be late!"

"I know Yul. See you"

"Alright have a rest well Jung, don't tired yourself with your wife" Yuri teased.

"Yah!" Before Jessica could scold her, Yuri already hang up her phone while giggling.

"Stupid Kwon!" Jessica murmured.

Finally she was arrived at her house, wide smile could be seen on Jessica's face. She missed her wife so much. So she came into her house and opened the door without hesitation.

"Tiff..."

No one answer her. Jessica took a look at the living room, kitchen, dining room, backyard, almost in every place but there was no Tiffany.

"Baby? I'm home. Come out now" Jessica said, still no answer.

"Does she go out?"

"Is she in the bedroom?" Jessica went to their room and called again.

"Tiff?? I want to hug you know, i miss you. Stop hiding, please?" Jessica whined.

"All the light is on" Jessica mumbled. Jessica went back to their dining room, she saw a french fries on the plate and ate it.

"Tiffany...." She called again but got no answer. Jessica gave up and went back to her room and went to the bathroom to took a bath. She was about to changed her clothes when she heard a faint giggle behind her. Jessica turned her body and gasped.

"Yah!! You make me scared!" Jessica rubbed her chest, Tiffany just laughed before jumped and hugged Jessica tightly.

"I missed you!" Tiffany pecked Jessica lips made the latter laughed along.

"How are you babe?" Jessica asked then kissed Tiffany with a long passionate kiss. For a moment they forgot about other things and poured all of their love in those kiss. They ended up took a bath together.

 

Tiffany was drying her hair when Jessica came behind her and slumped her body on their bed. She watched Tiffany was busy drying her hair, Jessica got off from her bed and slipped her hand on Tiffany's tight up to her waist made Tiffany squealed and both of them laughed together. Jessica kissed Tiffany's hair.

"Let me dry your hair, turn around now" Tiffany turned around, both of them were facing each other with Tiffany that put her hands on Jessica's tight. Jessica dried Tiffany's hair lovingly while staring in to her eyes deeply. Jessica leaned closer and kissed Tiffany lips again.

"Arrghh... We shouldn't" Tiffany whined and giggled.

"Okay.. Okay" Jessica chuckled.

"Put your head a little bit down" Jessica commanded, Tiffany obeyed and Jessica kissed her forehead again.

"Stop it" Tiffany pushed her lightly.

"I can't. You are too adorable" Jessica grinned from ear to ear. Jessica continued to dried Tiffany's hair but end up messing her hair which made Tiffany groaned and messing Jessica's hair too and fell on top of Jessica. They laughed while continue teasing each other, they missed each other so much.

 

It almost midnight when Jessica and Tiffany lied on their bed. Tiffany snuggled closer and put her self above Jessica's chest while Jessica her hair.

"When do you find me y?" Tiffany asked.

"When you are in your y hot dress at my parent's anniversary a while ago" Tiffany smiled and kissed Jessica's neck before put her self on top of Jessica.

"So when are you happy?" Tiffany asked again.

"When you hold me tight in that dress" Jessica grinned

"Naughty Jung" Tiffany smiled. Both of them looked into each other eyes deeply, without a second hesitation Tiffany leaned in and kissed Jessica passinonately.

"I wanna do it" Tiffany whispered hoarshly and kissed Jessica on her cheeks down to her chin and her neck.

"I wanna do it all the way" Tiffany said again and Jessica flipped their position. Jessica kissed Tiffany hardly and both of them made love. Well in the end they could only satisfy they needs with love making. The passion and desire they shared was truly something phenomenal for them. Something they never experienced previously or could never found it again, couldn't they?.

 

Later tomorrow morning, Jessica and Tiffany have a guest, it was Jessica's parents with Krystal.

"Mom, dad, Krys can you not always come in the morning after i come back from the overseas?" Jessica whined, Tiffany chuckled while serving her parent's in law a cup of tea.

"Sooyeon after your incident with Simon, we couldn't help but worry crazily especially your mother and Krystal" Mr Jung said.

"It was true, Unnie. I was so devastated even Yoona unnie also crying for you. She even unconciously hugged you tight when we picked you up at the airport back then. Not to mention, Tiffany unnie also almost killed Yoona unnie for hugging you tightly" Krystal let out her rants while Tiffany was blushing from embarrasment.

"Whatever, don't forget you were happy too. Cause Yoona hugged you till you sleep because the incident, you brat!" Jessica retorted.

"I-i'm not!" Krystal stuttered. Jessica smirked.

"Okay stop it you two! It's enough!" Mrs Jung interrupted.

"Anyway, Sooyeon. We are coming here also to told you that you should take a business trip again a month later to US. We can't go there cause we have another important meeting in London" Mrs Jung added.

"What? Again?! Mom Dad?! You can send Yuri there, why me?" Jessica whined.

"Well this is important and only you can handle it. That's why i told you for many many times, give us a heir. If one of you get pregnant, i'll make sure that you won't go for a business trip’s overseas for a year or more" Mr Jung smirked.

"Oh not again!" Jessica face palmed her self. They ended up have a breakfast together. Later in the afternoon they went to the Orphanage for their charity event. Jessica and Tiffany were happy when they saw the childrens were excited to got a present from them. Jessica saw Tiffany's interaction with other kid and smiled along when she saw Tiffany showed her eyes smile to them.

"She will be a great mother right?"

"She will" Mr Jung and Mr Hwang appeared beside Jessica out of nowhere, Jessica faked a cough and left them. Both of JeTi's father were laughed and high five each other. Weird!

 

Sunny went to the backyard hurryly. Taeyeon said that she wanted to tell her about something important. Taeyeon felt devastated for this few months she already made some progress, but she still couldn't walk nor talk. She felt useless and has bothering Sunny alot. That's why she wanted to meet her.

"Taeyeon! What's wrong? The maid call me and said you have something important to tell me. Are you alright? Are you hurt? Where?" Sunny asked worryly. Taeyeon took Sunny's hand tried to calm her. Taeyeon took her notes and wrote something.

'Calm down, i'm okay but i need to tell you something. Take a breath and sit down beside me' Sunny read it and soon nodded. After Taeyeon saw Sunny already calm down. She wrote something back to her notes and gave it to Sunny.

"Sunny, i'm sorry. I thought i was strong but no! i'm pathetic. I don't make any progress anymore this past month. I think i should go and stop bothering you anymore. If you ask me wether i'm going to stay with my parents or my fiance, No! I'm not going to them. I will be going to stay with my bestfriend, Jessica. I've told you before about her. I don't have her number so can you send me back to Korea and meet her?' Sunny read it, somehow she felt a pang in her heart knowing Taeyeon would leave her.

"Taeyeon ah, How many times i have to tell you that you are not a burden for me" Sunny sighed. Taeyeon wrote again.

'Please Sunny, i know Sica will help me with all her heart, bring me to her, please... I'm begging you’ Sunny's heart was broken, Taeyeon would leave her for real now. Sunny took a glance at Taeyeon’s eyes as if begging Sunny to agreed with her desicion.

"Taeyeon ah, i..."

 


Hi, I can't believe it! it's already chapter 30!! Thanks for new Subscribers and ur Comments, it make my day :))

And about the charity scene it was requested by iriseapril long time ago, Sorry it take me so long to fit it in this chapter and next chapter too :))



Is it a boring chapter again?? Drama is coming and maybe this story will be end for about 5 chapter more... How do you think buddy?

And i still have 2 other Ongoing story about Jeti, hope you will looking forward for it someday :)) Thanks for your support, Love ya ^^