-----Your Accident----

Stay in my heart, Please...

 


 Hi Buddy... We meet again!!

Sorry for any grammartically errors!!

*bow*bow*bow

Enjoy~


- Chapter 29 -

 

 

Tiffany was pacing back and forth on her house since Jessica's phone couldn't be reach. Krystal was there to accompany her because Jessica asked her for that.

"Unnie you make me dizzy, stop it! Sica Unnie will call you, maybe her battery is die"

"No Krys! I can't help it okay, i'm worry" Tiffany said nervously. Krsytal sighed, just then Tiffany's phone was ringing, she answered it immediately.

"Hello oppa? Is Jessi already in the hotel?" Tiffany asked.

"Gosh Miyoung, don't you miss me? It's been a long time and the first word you ask me is about Jessica. Wow thanks!" Leo scoffed

"Oppa--" Tiffany whined.

"Hey, i call you after you text me. Here i am in the hotel but unfortunately Jessica isn't here yet"

"Where is Onew? Why can't i call him too?" Tiffany asked.

"Relax steph, he is with me in this hotel too, i'll call you back when we meet Jessica alright?" Leo told Tiffany.

"I- uh okay Oppa... Please call me soon" Tiffany pleaded

"Promise" Leo said and ended the call. He sighed and turned his body to face Onew,

"Her flight already landed 2 hours ago Mr Hwang" Onew informed.

"This woman, where the hell is she? Doesn't she know that her wife going crazy without her news" Leo mumbled frustratedly. And Just then,

"Leo oppa?"

"Oh my goodness Jess, where have you been?" Leo said in relief.

"What are you doing here oppa? We should meet at the meeting tomorrow morning right?" Jessica asked tiredly.

Leo then explained that he was in his apartment when Tiffany called him for a thousand times and asking him went to Jessica's hotel to make sure that Jessica has arrived safely at Japan. Leo was handling Jung Hwang Corp at Japan for this past month.

"Sorry oppa, my phone was died and when i was wandering around the street suddenly i saw some shop that interest me so i stop by looking for something as a gift for Tiffany." Jessica said grinning cheekily.

"You should call her now" Leo sighed.

"Can i borrow your phone?" Leo nodded, and Tiffany answered her call on the first ring.

"Oppa?!"

"Baby..."

"JESSI?!!"

"Yes it's me Tiff"

"Where have you been, you said that you would call me when you arrive at Japan. You know how worry i am?"

"Aww my poor ears too loud, Tiff...and I'm sorry baby, my phone-"

"Just don't scare me like that ever again. You promise me Jessi, you've promised me that you'll comeback to me" Tiffany’s voice cracked.

"Tiff, Hey I'm sorry baby, i won't do it again. I love you" Jessica said guiltyly.

"I love you too Jessi. I miss you already" Tiffany started to sob.

"Hey... I miss you too don't cry please. I'll be there 3 days later alright?" Jessica said lovingly. Leo rolled her eyes, he never knew that her little sister would hopelessly in love with Jessica. After Jessica successfully made her wife calm down, she ended the phone not before saying how much she would miss and love the younger one.

"My phone billing!!" Leo whined, Jessica smiled apologetically. They talked for a while again before Leo bid his Goodbye. Jessica throwed her body on the bed when she got into her hotel room. She stared at another side of her bed, it was empty and she missed Tiffany. Jessica dragged her body to took a bath and after that she order her dinner by the room service while watching tv. She got one message on her phone, she opened it,

To: Jessi <3

"Goodnight Jessi 😘 it's so cold and empty without you 😖. Miss you so bad and Love you so much...😘😄"

Jessica was grinned from ear to ear.

To: Tiff Baby

"I miss you too Tiff, you have no idea... Good night baby. Hugs and Kisses for you my love.. I'll be back soon"


It was a bright morning, Jessica felt so energetic that day. She wanted to finish her stuff soon so that she could go back into Tiffany's arm. Just thinking about that made Jessica smiled like an idiot.

"Good morning Ms Jessica. What a bright smile do you have, i'm sure you are in good mood today" Onew said softly.

"Yeah Onew, Let's finish all of this crap as soon as we can. I miss my wife so much that i want to book my flight right now Hahaha" Jessica laughed made Onew smiled bitterly.

'Ms Jessica, I'm sorry...' Onew thought.

"Woah you look so stunning today, Jung!" Simon approached them when they were headed to the meeting room.

"Is that a problem for you Simon?" Jessica asked mockingly without even spare a glance toward him.

"So arrogant" Simon scoffed.

"Well enjoy your day while you still have it, Jessica" Simon smirked and took her sit when they have arrived at the meeting room, Jessica scoffed while onew hang her head low.



Sunny as always walked Taeyeon to the park near her house. She pushed the wheelchair while Taeyeon observed everything surround her. Nowadays Sunny always spacing out and a little bit quiet not Taeyeon complained about it, it just unusual for her habit. When Sunny took a sit on her favourite bench, she started to space out again, Taeyeon noticed it and stare at Sunny the whole time. Sunny felt that someone was watching over her, she turned her attention and met Taeyeon's eyes.

"T-taeyeon do you need anything?" Sunny asked nervously. Taeyeon shaked her head.

"Then wh-why are you starring at me? Something on my face?" Sunny asked again which made Taeyeon nodded her head.

"What is it?" Taeyeon took her time to wrote something on her notebook then give it to Sunny.

'I never know that you are beautiful and cute' Taeyeon wrote, Sunny's face was redden, she looked up to meet the grinning Taeyeon.

"Dork!! Are you try to flirting with me?" Sunny asked blushing.

'Is that work?' When Sunny read Taeyeon's answer, she slapped Taeyeon's hand playfully.

"Yah!! Stop it, it's embarassing" Sunny said and covered her face. Taeyeon grinning cheekily, she thought that Sunny was so cute, all shy and blushing like that. And Taeyeon felt happy that finally she could take Sunny's attention and made the latter smiling again. Taeyeon then wrote something and gave it to Sunny.

'What are you thinking about? You seems so distracted'

"Nothing, i'm fine Taeyeon ah" Sunny tried to reassured her. Actually sunny felt a bit happy that Taeyeon gave an attention to her.

'You know you can tell me everything right? It's the least thing that i could do for you sunny' Sunny felt bad for Taeyeon, but she didn't know what to say to that girl.

"Taeyeon ah..." Sunny asked hesitantly.

"H-have y-you ever been in L-love?" Sunny stuttered. Taeyeon blinked her eyes a few times before broke in to a laugh without any sound. Sunny was pouted to see the older's reaction. After Taeyeon finally cooled down, she started to wrote a little longer with Sunny whom waiting for her answer patiently.

"Ofcourse i have and i'm still in love with my fiance you know. She is one of a wonderful person in the world. Her presents light up my day and make me feel happy whenever i spend our time together. And now, i missed her so much' Sunny read it and remained silent.

'Are you in love, Sunny?' Sunny read another words that Taeyeon have wrote. Sunny stared at Taeyeon for a little longer before smiled weakly. Sunny looked up to the sky when she said,

"Perhaps i am, perhaps i'm not" Sunny smiled weakly and Taeyeon notice it.

'Love problem, i see' Taeyeon thought.

 




The meeting was a success and tomorrow Jessica would attend another meeting to got and won the proposal to gained another trust from another company to support and expanding her business. After attending their business dinner with Leo and Simon, Jessica got back to her hotel. She was surprissed that Simon behaved well and made a good coorporation during their talk. Well why wouldn't him, it was also for his company's sake, Jessica scoffed. After freshen up and got ready to sleep her phone was rang. Jessica answered it without look at the caller.

"Hello?" Jessica said sleepyly.

"Jessi baby!! Hi!!" Tiffany greeted happyly made Jessica suddenly full of spirit and greeted her wife back energitically.

"Hi Love!! How are you?" Jessica asked sweetly. Well actually the younger one always texted Jessica almost every hours nonstop, but she still asked her wife that question.

"Well i missed you so bad right now" Jessica chuckled upon hearing Tiffany's answered she could imagine that the latter was pouting now.

"Stop pouting or i'll kiss you" Jessica said

"How yo- well i miss your kiss though, please hug and kiss me right now Jessi. I need you" Tiffany whined cutely and somehow it made Jessica blushed.

"Yah! Stop being adorable or i would take my flight right away for you" Jessica teased.

"Well i want you to do that though, i miss being in your arms when we sleep, Jessi"

"Be patient, Babe. I'll be back the day after tomorrow, geezhhh. And you can have me all day along after that" Jessica said playfully.

"How can I’m not be patient. We are already one Jessi, you know what i mean right?" Jessica could feel that the younger woman was smirked seductively on the other line.

"Yah ert. Is that the only thing that you have in your mind when you miss me?" Jessica teased back.

"What? We only able to do it twice and-"

"Yah Stephanie what are you talking about?! Shut it" Jessica felt her cheeks was hot.

"Why? Don't you want it babe and we-"

"Urgghh my goodness!! Fany unnie are you having a phone with my sister. Please don't forget that me and Yoona unnie are still here" Krystal's voice could be heard by Jessica on the phone.

"What?! Oh my god Tiff, are you embarassing us in front of my sister now?!" Jessica shouted on the phone.

"Oops sorry baby, i kinda get distract when i'm around you, that's why i forget that those two are exist" Tiffany said cutely. Made YoonKrys rolled their eyes which was replied by Tiffany with stuck her tounge.

"Why Yoona being there?"

"Well she said that she feel lonely then Soojung invites her and here we are..."

"Ahhh i see, well Tiff as much as i want to talk to you it's late already and i have an important meeting tomorrow"

"I know, Jessi. You have to win the project alright? Then i'll give you a surprise tomorrow"

"Surprise? What kind of surprise?"

"Secret ! Get the proposal first, honey. Now take a good sleep, dream of me and i love you *kiss*kiss*" Jessica smiling like an idiot and rolling on her bed from side to side, How she wanted her wife to be here beside her.

"Good night and have a nice dream, Baby. I love youu!!" Then Jessica hang up her phone.


"What is this, sir?" Onew asked anxiously.

"A gun!" Simon replied shortly.

"I know but what for, sir?"

"In case she could survive from the accident, i want you to shoot her and make sure she die"

"SIR!! You can do that!"

Slap!!

"How many times i have to say to you that you should shut your ing mouth and do what i want, looser!!"

Onew was trembling, Simon put the gun on his hand harshly.

"It's easy looser, wether it’s you or her that will die, you choose!" Simon spat and left him. Onew stood up and went to follow him unknown by Simon.

~~

 

Today was the meeting day, Jessica has prepared everything. She wanted to do it faster so that she could go home and back to her wife's arms. Jessica was busy looking at her files on her hand when she bumped into someone. Jessica said her sorry and bowed for many times.

"Sica? It's really you." Jessica looked up and gasped.

"Uncle Kim? Oh my god you are here?" Jessica hugged Mr Kim.

"It's been so long huh? You look more beautiful and charming" Mr Kim winked, They laughed along and talked for a moment.

"Ahh i'm so happy that you still together with Fany, she deserves to be happy and i'm glad that person is you that replace Taeyeon's, Sica" Mr Kim patted her shoulder.

"Uncle i-"

"Don't say sorry anymore Sica. Everything happen for a reason just promise me that you will always make Fany happy" Mr Kim smiled warmly.

"I will uncle" Jessica smiled with her teary eyes.

They headed to the meeting rooms. And after a long presentation, As expected Jessica won the project. Everybody were impressed with her presentation and explaination. She saw Mr Kim gave her two thumbs up and hugged her.

"Sica, please come to my house and have a dinner with us together. And bring Fany too"

"Alright uncle. It's really a pleasure to meet you again"

"Me too darling. See you again soon" Mr Kim bid her good bye.


 


Onew got a message. His hands were trembling, his heart beated faster and cold sweat could be seen on his face as he read Simon's message repeatedly.

'Like we've expected she got the project. Now it's our time to get rid of her Onew. Make sure you do it!'

"Onew" Onew almost made his phone fallen.

"Mi-Miss Jung?"

"Where is the car? I need to go to that shop Now, so that i could buy an early flight for me" Jessica said with a happy face, Onew remained frozen, so many things run out in his mind.

"Onew!" Jessica called once again.

"Ye- Yes... Sure He- Here" Onew gave her the key.

"Are you alright Onew? You look so nervous, something bothering you?"

"Ye- NO! Absolutely No!" Onew almost shouted.

"O-okay, i'll leave now. See ya" Jessica headed to her car and drove off.

Onew took his phone and typed the message.

'She has gone, sir' And sent it. When Simon read it, he smirked and called Onew.

"Follow her and make sure she is die, shoot her if you have to!" Simon hang up her phone and sat on his chair.

"Tiffany, finally you'll be mine... Mine... M.I.N.E!!" Simon smirked.

Jessica drove while humming a happy tune and then her phone was ringing, it was Tiffany that made Jessica smiled. She took her headset and answered her phone.

"Hello?" Jessica said

"BABY!!" Jessica chuckled, how she missed Tiffany so much.

"Hi babe!"

"Where are you? And congratulation, i'm so proud of you, Jessi!!"

"Me too..." Jessica grinned while driving.

"I have a surprise for you in your Hotel room like right now?" Tiffany bit her lips to surpressed her smile. She already in Japan, she kept whining to her father to follow Jessica to Japan.  And Now here she was on her way to Jessica's hotel with her brother, Leo. Yes she also nagged her brother to help her in Japan.

"And what is that?"

"It's a secret so come to your hotel now, okay?" Jessica saw her destination shop and about to stopped her car but it wasn't work, her brake broke. Jessica got panicked and turned her car forcefully to avoided another car. Tiffany whom heard those noise became tensed.

"Jessi! What's wrong?" Jessica didn't want to make Tiffany felt anxious, so she wanted to end the call.

"Tiff i'll call you later, kay?"

"DON'T!! Jessi what happen where are you? Answer me Now!!" Tiffany shouted, she was in front of the Hotel, Now. Jessica lost her control once again and about to hit another pedestrian who acrossed the street.

 

Just then she looked on her left side, There was Onew whom driving beside her car, she thought he wanted to help her but Jessica's eyes were wide open when Onew pointed his gun towards her.

"O-onew?"

"Onew? Jessi where are you now, Tell me!!" Tiffany lost her patience. Jessica stared at Onew's direction while talking with Tiffany breathlessly.

"Ti- Tiffany baby, I- i Love you"

"Jessi stop it, tell me where are you?! God dammit!!"

"And i'm sorry..." Jessica hang up.

"JESSI NO! JE JESSI!!! JESSI!!!!" Tiffany cried. Leo whom happened to stay beside her hugged her sister.

"What's wrong?!"

"Ta Take me to Je-Jessi, oppa.. Ple-please" Tiffany said between her sob.

Jessica kept staring to Onew's direction,

'Onew? Wh-why?' Jessica shouted on her mind. She saw that Onew pulled the trigger.

'This is it' Jessica turned her direction back on the road.

-TBC-



 Thanks for reading buddy!! :))

And i'm sorry...

Happy Bday our Dancing Queen Kim HYoyeon.... Be Awesome!!! :))

I Miss HyoSica bond T.T