--- Your Time ---

Stay in my heart, Please...

 



 Hi Buddy!! :)

Another update for you...

Sorry for any Grammartically errors...

*BOW*bow*Bow*

Enjoy~~



- Chapter 27 -

 

 

 

1 month Later.

Everything seemed well now. Yuri and Yoona getting closer to each other, Yoona had to stay longer in Korea cause their new product has a big success. Soon Hwang Company  getting better and stay strong made Mr Hwang felt relieved. Krystal has got back to US, she felt happy cause soon she would be graduate from her college. She wanted to be a model too like Yoona. Jessica and Tiffany looked like live happyly ever after, they have moved in to their own house, they shared many happy moment together. Tiffany still bit annoyed cause they have to postponed their honeymoon because of their hectic schedules and also there are many important meeting were waiting for them. Tiffany has asked Jessica's personal assistant, Onew to clearing her schedule for two weeks since Tiffany has cleared her schedule as well. Jung Family and Mr Hwang also has talked about it to Jessica. But Jessica said that Onew couldn't find any free schedule for 3 months.

"WHAT?!!" Mr Jung and Hwang said in the unison. They came to JeTi' s house that saturday evening to have some dinner without Jessica.

"What do you mean, Fany ah?" Mrs Jung asked Tiffany.

"That's the truth dad, mom. we couldn't use the free tickets from you, Jessi is so busy!" Tiffany pouted.

"James are you sure it is not your idea?" Mrs Jung asked

"What do you mean ?"

"You know to keep Jessica busy with works" Mrs Jung raised her brow.

"I'm not! How could you say that? In fact i am the one that wanted them to spend their quality times together" Mr Jung explained.

"And next month Jessica would be busy in overseas!! Mom dad, Daddy please do something... I missed my Jessi" Tiffany whined.

"I'll talk to her" Mr Hwang said to Tiffany.

"Yes please daddy." Tiffany said hopefully.


It was sunday, Jessica went home late last night and went straight to her bed. Tiffany opened her eyes and saw Jessica sleep soundly beside her. Tiffany caressed Jessica's face.

"Don't you miss me? Miss us? Cause i do" Tiffany sighed and started her morning routine. After she freshen up, she saw Jessica awake and was talking with someone on her phone.

"Today? Mmh at what time? I-" Jessica couldn't finish her words cause Tiffany snatched her phone.

"Tiff?"

"Na ahhh honey, it's sunday means our time no phone, no work just you and me got it!" Tiffany said sternly.

"But-"

"No!! Or I will tell dad"

"O okay" Jessica agreed

"Good girl" Tiffany kissed jessica’s cheek.

"Good morning baby, i miss you so much"

"Morning baby, i miss you too so much" Jessica pulled Tiffany closer and kissed her.

"Eww... Brush your teeth first, Jung" Tiffany chuckled and left her.

"Yah!!" Jessica yelled.

After 15 minutes Tiffany got back to their room only to found out that Jessica sleep back peacefully. Tiffany smiled and sat on the bed beside Jessica. She brushed Jessica hair, caressed her cheeks and kissed her forehead.

"You must be really tired right babe? Sleep well" Tiffany left their room and closed the door silently.

 

Later when Jessica awake it's already 11 pm. Jessica freshen up then headed to the kitchen to grabbed something to eat. There she saw Tiffany prepared their meals on the table. Jessica smiled and approached her while wrapping Tiffany's waist in to a tight back hug.

"Jessi?"

"Sorry i fall asleep again, Love" Tiffany blushed, she turned her body to facing Jessica.

"It's okay baby... You need a rest from that hectic schedules" Tiffany pouted. Jessica kissed those pouty lips.

"Why my wife is pouting?"

"I am upset about your schedule. I should give a piece of mind to Onew"

"It's okay, Love. It's for us..."

"We barely spend time together, i don't like it"

"I know, i'm sorry... But i'm all yours today"

"Mine?" Tiffany smirked and smiled seductively.

"Ye yeah.." Jessica cleared and looked away.

"By the way where's our butler?" Jessica asked.

"I said to him not to come today, since i want to spend my time with you" Tiffany winked, Jessica gulped. Tiffany told Jessica to sit down and have a brunch with her.



Taeyeon went on to Theraphy session, she needed to stimulating her nerve back to make it work well again. So she could speak and moved her body again. Sunny always stayed beside her, she acted like Taeyeon's personal doctor whom always cheered her up and make her believe that she would get better. Sunny was pushing Taeyeon's wheelchair after Taeyeon's session to the hospital's park.

"Hey stranger it's been a month and i didn't know your name yet" Sunny said sat down in the bench. She took her phone to wrote something.

"Let me guess it, i'll mention you the letters one by one then if that letter would form your name then blink your eyes twice for me got it! Here i go" Sunny said happyly. Sunny mention the letter one by one while writing the words that Taeyeon blinking to.

"T-A-E-Y-E-O-N... Taeyeon??" Sunny raised her brows, Taeyeon blinked her eyes twice to confirmed it.

"Oh my god your name is Taeyeon!! Taeyeon,i'm happy finally i know your name now!! It's a good name, Taeyeon ah" Sunny beamed, she kept repeating Taeyeon's name. Taeyeon could just stare at Sunny, she actually confused on why Sunny felt happy when she knew her name and she more confused and wondered why Sunny help her a lot though they didn't know each other.




Jessica was watching a K Drama on her living room when Tiffany put her arms on Jessica's shoulder from behind her.

“Mind if I join you?” Tiffany whispered hoarshly. Jessica choked and giggled,  then nodded and Tiffany climbed on and sat beside her. They sat pretending to watched in awkward tension for a while, Tiffany knee occasionally brushing against Jessica.

‘OMG did she mean to do that I think she meant to do 'that' kind of way’ Jessica thought. She was nervous and gulped.

Tiffany eventually broke the silence commenting on something about relationships in the drama they watched. This conversation turned to the topic of kissing. Out of nowhere Tiffany asked Jessica if she thought it weird to kiss with their eyes open. Jessica' s heart was in , her eyes darted to the floor, and muttered abruptly,

“Uh yeah, that’s totally weird!” Jessica answered nervously. Persistent, Tiffany moved dangerously close and, prefacing her next move with something like,

“Hmmm, I don’t know Jessi. Should we try it out?” Tiffany asked innocently.

"WH- WHAT?!!" Jessica shocked. Tiffany waited for Jessica terror filled eyes to meet hers and laid one on Jessica. Tiffany started to leaned in and closed their gap, She kissed Jessica softly on the lips with their eyes opened.

 

Tiffany was on the moon. Kissing with their eyes open wasn’t weird. It was the best. They continued, eyes open then closed then open again. They had no idea kissing could be like that, it was straight up perfect. They were finally interrupted by a knock on the doors. Tiffany groaned made Jessica chuckled. And in a nervous huff Tiffany rushed back to their room while Jessica opening their door.

"Soojung?" Jessica said

"Hi unnie, miss me?" Krystal grinning.

"Oh come on you are back from US after a week? And what are you doing here by the way in my house?"

"Geesshh don't you allow me in first?"

"Who is that, Jessi? Oh Soojung ah!"

"Tiffany unnie" They were hugging each other, Jessica rolled her eyes.

 

Jessica feel annoyed when Krystal said that she came to Seoul cause she would graduate in the next month, she had nothing to do in the US so she decided to back in Seoul.

"And i want to live here with you guys, can i?" Krystal said grinning, Jessica fake a cough while Tiffany looked down.

"Unnie?" Krystal stared at Jessica and Tiffany with her pouty lips and puppy eyes. Tiffany didn't know what to say, surely she would glad that Krystal could accompany her while waiting her wifey home but it also mean that they couldn't do what they want freely.

"Look! Soojung ah i... We... -"

"Just kidding!!!" Krystal merong and cut Jessica words.

"Hahahhahaha you guys should look at your face and why the hell i live here with both of you Eww... I need to spare my innocence... If you know what i mean" Krystal said nonchalantly. Tiffany blushing hardly.

"Yah!!" Jessica smacked Krystal head.

"We didn't do anything, dummy!"

"Sure sure..." Krystal mocked.

"Well i got to go now since i have more important thing to do" Krystal said stood up on her feet.

"So you just come in here just to urghhh whatever Krystal, you just ruin my day, now get out!" Jessica said harshly.

"You meanie... Fany unnie?" Krystal whined

"Jessi... Be nice she is you sister"

"Whatever" Jessica said


 


Krystal bid her goodbye and started to heading to a place that she wanted to. She missed that person already. When she arrived in front of Yoona's apartment she knocked on her door. Yoona opened her door and greeted by a grinning Krystal.

"Soojung? You already back?" Yoona asked chuckling.

"I am! Miss me??" Krystal hugged her.

"Not really" Yoona teased, Krystal pulled away.

"What?" Krystal pouted.

"I'm just kidding" Yoona giggled.

"Come on i have prepared our lunch today" Yoona said,

"Ooh and Soojung?"

"Huh?"

"I already invite another friend with us" Yoona said

"A guess? Who?" Krystal asked and they heard another bell's rang. So Yoona opened the door.

"Yuri unnie?" Krystal said

"Ohh Soojung ah, you are here too?"

"Well yeah just got back from my flight" Krystal said weakly.

"Sorry guys i didn't tell you that i both invite you, not only with one of you. Let's have our lunch okay." Yoona said happily.

Along the lunch time, Krystal felt awkward and out of the place, Yoona and Yuri were chatting happyly about random things. Yoona get more closer to Yuri after their meditation's date. After their lunch, they watched some variety shows which made YoonYul's laughed happily while Krystal cursing this situation right now. She thought that she could spent her time with Yoona alone but she was wrong.

'I guess it's my karma for annoying Jessica's unnie and Tiffany unnie' Krystal thought in her mind and sighed.

"Soojung ah are you okay?" Yoona asked.

"Ye yeah unnie, don't mind me maybe because uh.. Jet lag?" Krystal reasoned.

"Make sense maybe you could have some rest, Kryssie" Yoona said.

"Yeah... You should have some rest baby Jung" Yuri said.

"I'm okay... Really" Krystal said, there's no way she would let Yuri had some alone time with Yoona.

"So here... Lean in my shoulder or you can sleep on my lap?" Yoona asked, Krystal cheered in her mind.

"But unnie-" before Krystal could say anything, Yoona grabbed her head and put it on her shoulder.

"Sleep, you need some sleep, Kryssie" Yoona said softly patting her head. Yuri looked at the scene beside her silently.

It was 8 pm when Yuri and Krystal bid their goodnight to Yoona and left her apartment. When Yuri and Krystal heading to the parking lot for their car, Krystal couldn't help but asked.

"Yuri Unnie"

"Hmm?"

"I never know that you are closer to Yoona unnie"

"No, she just seems so sad after her heartbreak with Sica so i try to cheer her up" Yuri answered.

"Do you like her?" Krystal asked, Yuri stop her track and looked to Krystal.

"I like her, well we don't get along in the first place but later we bond well" Krystal kept her silence to thought about something.

"Yuri unnie..."

"Hmm?"

"I like Yoona unnie, i mean i love her" Krystal confessed. Yuri speechless

"I... I love her even when Jess unnie still in love with her, but i never get in between them. Not until i know that Jess unnie already falling for Fany unnie, but-"

"But when i see both of you, i feel threatened" Krystal added

"Krys, i..."

"It's okay unnie... I just want to tell you about it. Yoona unnie doesn't know, for her i'm just a kid, but she forgot that i'm grown up too" Krystal smiled weakly.

"Listen, Krys... I don't have any feeling for Yoong, i just want to cheer her up, that's all"

"I know... I don't know why i told you this, but Yuri unnie, if ever you or you think you already fall in love with Yoona unnie, please do tell me" Krystal said softly.

"Krys..."

"So that i can prepare my heart when she'll choose you"

"Soojung ah i don't know what are you talking about. Maybe you just feel tired" Yuri said hopelessly

"I'm just a kid, unnie" Krystal said then hugged Yuri.

"We shouldn't feel bad like this, but i can't help, see you later, unnie" Krystal said softly, she got in her car and drove back to Jung Mansion. Yuri watched as Krystal left her alone.

"What the hell, Krys... You know that i love your sister, right?" Yuri whispered.




It was 5 months later when finally JeTi couple had their honeymoon Trip. They were just arrived at the Hotel's suit. it was a large suit, Jung and Hwang family really spoiled the couple.

"Finally some alone time with my Jessi" Tiffany sat on the bed.

"Miss me that much?" Jessica asked teasingly

"Of course! If Dad and Daddy didn't scold Onew to make you busy with those schedules. I don't think we'll be here in Paris now" Tiffany pouted.

"I'm sorry love, i'll never leave you alone again. I'll make sure my wife first before anything else" Jessica said while hugged Tiffany.

"You better be" Tiffany snuggled more closer to Jessica's embrace.

"Jessi"

"Hmm"

"Can you not going to overseas for our business? Or can i tag along with you?" Tiffany asked softly.

"What's with the question Tiff?"

"I'm scared" Tiffany whispered, Jessica became confused but later she knew what Tiffany thought about.

"Baby... Don't worry i will always comeback safe for you"

"I'm sorry Jessi, but Taeyeon also said that word to me but" Jessica kissed Tiffany's lips.

"I'm not going to leave you, Love... Never" then Jessica hugged her tightly. After some minutes Jessica broke their silent moment.

"Now stop thinking about that, we are on our honeymoon or holiday... Let's have fun!! shopping, dating, and etc. No working no worry, hmm?" Jessica said, Tiffany nodded vigorously.


At Seoul.

"DAMN IT ONEW!!! Why the hell that Jung can have a holiday with Tiffany now? Didn't i tell you to make Jessica busy the whole time"

"I try sir, but her father scold me and told me that he will fired me if i keep her schedule in hectic." Onew reasoned.

"!! That Jung!!We already do our best for this 6 month, i guess we don't have any option again" Simon said

"Or should we make the History repeat again?" simon smirked.

"What do you mean, sir?" Onew asked confusedly.

"You know what i mean, Onew!" Simon smirked evilly.

 



Taeyeon has progressed well, she could move her hands now but still she couldn't speak or moved her legs. But both Taeyeon and Sunny felt happy when Taeyeon showing some progress. Sunny always gave a time to accompany Taeyeon's session.

"The fact that you didn't have any brain damage or errors were a miracle Taeyeon ah. And look you could move your hands now" Sunny said. Taeyeon smiled. Now that Taeyeon could move her hand, Sunny and Taeyeon could communicate well. Now Taeyeon could write her question to Sunny or answered Sunny's question.

"Actually Taeyeon ah, you could write your family name and i can take you back to your family" Sunny said. Taeyeon keep silence and thought about it.

"So what do you think? do you want me to take you back to your family? You must be missed them so much right? They should know that you still alive?" Sunny asked, Taeyeon shifted her gaze to Sunny and looked in to her eyes deeply.

'Should i? it's about the time right, Ppany ah?' Taeyeon thought


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JeTi’s Suit in the hotel was filled with hearty laughters and precious giggles. 

"Ahh! J-jessi! S-stop it!!" Tiffany managed to plead in between her laughters as she tried to stop Jessica's naughty fingers tickling her to death. When she managed to get up of the couch, she ran to their bedroom.  But Jessica followed her, wiggling her fingers, taunting Tiffany with every step that she takes.

"Tiff... Wrong move... You're now in my trap!" Tiffany squealed when Jessica pushed her on the bed. The latter pinned the younger girl on the bed and tickled her once again which made Tiffany fall into another fit of laughter. Jessica was still above Tiffany even after she stopped tickling the girl. She brought one of her arms to fix Tiffany's bangs and leaned down to kiss the girl's nose.  Tiffany observed the beautiful face of the person above her. She closed her eyes when Jessica kissed her nose and felt warm even though the air condition is in full blast. She leaned forward and kissed her wife on the lips.  It started gently but as the clock ticked, it became more and more passionate. Tiffany's heart almost jumped out of her chest when Jessica sweetly tugged onto her bottom lip. They enveloped each other's lips as if it was their own. The sweetness of their kiss reminded them of their first kiss but its passion made them feel as if it was their last.  When the two felt that they needed some air, they pulled apart, and the sparkle of each other's eyes made their heart pound really fast. A few more seconds passed before they felt embarassed at the awkward position that they were in. Their faces blushed deeply and with an awkward and nervous chuckle, Jessica stood up, pulling the other's outstretched hand in the process. They were speechless for some time and Tiffany broke the silence,

"Jessi, let's eat?" Jessica nodded in agreement. She needed something to drift her thoughts away. When they ate, Jessica chuckled when she saw Tiffany’s mouth as she leaned forward to wipe the sauce that was smudged on her wife's soft lips with her thumb.

"What? I'm still cute right with those sauce?" Tiffany grinned, batting her eyelashes cutely. 

"Yes you are ~~" Jessica pinched Tiffany's white cheeks and leaned forward to brush their noeses together.

"And you are mine, okay?" Jessica threatened

"Yes Boss Jung!" Tiffany saluted before surprising Jessica with a quick but shockingly deep kiss.

-TBC-



 Hi! My mind betrays my hand when i writing this... i thought i'll make some drama, but this is it!! another random chapter... :(

Thanks for new Subbies, and Special Thank to : LL2014, shizamatsah, more012 for upvoting my story, You are Awesome!!

i thought New Subscribers and new Upvoters are bonus for me. but when i got comments from any readers i felt loved So Thanks buddy!! :)

Well, what do you think about this chapter?? Tell me ~

Till we meet again ^^