-- Your Lover --

Stay in my heart, Please...

 



Hi Buddy!

Here is chapter 26 for you, hope u will leave me some feedback ^^

Sorry for any Grammartically error..

ENjoy~

*bow*bow*bow



- Chapter 26 -

 

Sunny left Taeyeon again as she prepared for Taeyeon's administration. Taeyeon focused her attention back to the television, there she saw a big event was held. The news announcer told the viewers that the new merger company has released their new product today and it was a big success, It caught Taeyeon's attention. Then the scenes were showing the big event that held a success party for their new launching brand. And the scene was showing Jessica and Tiffany holding their wine to celebrate their success. Taeyeon tried to focused her attention to that scene and startled when suddenly the television went black.

"Oh my... I'm sorry Miss, i thought you already asleep. I'm sorry" the nurse felt so sorry, Taeyeon sighed she didn't know what to say cause she couldn't talk at all.

"Are... Are you want me to swicth it on again?" The nurse asked.

"Stranger!!" Sunny shouted happyly.

"Oops, Sorry what happen, nurse?"

"I thought she was asleep and i turn off the TV, but i'm wrong, she still awake. I ask her again if she wants me to turn on the TV but she keep quiet" The nurse explained. Sunny turned her attention to Taeyeon and asked her if she was okay and Taeyeon blinked her eyes twice made Sunny smiled.

"Don't worry she is okay now. No need to feel sorry, you want to change her clothes, right? I'll be waiting outside" Sunny said softly.

"Tha- Thank you miss, and still i'm sorry" The nurse replied. Sunny left the room, she was waiting outside the room, so the nurse could change Taeyeon's clothes. After the nurse finished with her task, Sunny came in to the room again and told Taeyeon that tomorrow morning they would fly to US. She bid her good night to Taeyeon, Sunny thought that Taeyeon needed a good rest for tomorrow's flight. When Sunny left her, Taeyeon were in her deep thought.

'I would be far away from my ppany tomorrow, but i'll be back for good to her. Would she  waiting for me? Does Sica take a good care of her? And how about their company? I hope Sica will do her best for my Ppany. Wait for me Ppany, for you i will do my best to get well soon. I love you' Taeyeon said in her mind.


"Boo!!" Jessica shocking Tiffany, made the latter startled.

"Yah!! What are you doing?" Tiffany pushed Jessica's hand lightly. Jessica giggled and trapped Tiffany in a tight back hug.

"I'm sorry babe, you are spacing out. I just want to get your attention back" Jessica said while sniffing in Tiffany's scent.

"By startling me? You are a bad wife" Tiffany said

"I'm sorry, i just miss you when you are spacing out and-"

"Stop it you cheesy Jessi" Tiffany chuckled and turned her body to faced Jessica. Tiffany circled her arms on Jessica's shoulder and pulled her closer to kissed her.

"Thank you baby, you are a miracle in my life. Our event is success, and My father's company will going well. All because of you, i love you" Tiffany kissed Jessica again made the latter smiled in to their kisses.

"No!! It's not because of me, but the whole team and you my love" Jessica stared at Tiffany lovingly, Tiffany was blushing instantly. Jessica leaned in to kissed Tiffany but suddenly.

"Sicababy!!!"

"Oh not again!!" Tiffany gritted her teeth, made Jessica chuckled and pinched her nose.

"What do you want Yuri?!" Tiffany asked sternly.

"Excuse me but i want my Sicababy, everybody looking for you. This is your party but here you are trying to make your move to my Sicababy?" Yuri teased.

"Yah!! She is my wife for goodness sake! Is that a problem for you if i want to kiss her or want to do anything with her?" Tiffany asked fumingly.

"Yul, Stop!! I'll be there in a minute. Just go and stop teasing Tiffany, alright?"

"Okay Sicababy" Yuri smiled and kissed Jessica's cheek and winked to Tiffany.

"Yah!! You!!" Tiffany tried to lunged herself to Yuri, but Jessica hugged her waist to prevent Tiffany's move.

"She just tease you, Tiff. Don't take it seriously. Hmm?" Jessica hugged Tiffany and in an instant her angers were vanished in to the thin air.



Jessica with Tiffany went back to their party and enjoy their time to greeted peoples and replied their greeting happyly. Tiffany seemed bonding well with Mr and Mrs Jung along with Mr Hwang. Jessica was happy when she saw Tiffany smiling brightly made her smiled along with her. Tiffany was hanging out with Yuri and Yoona when all of a sudden Jessica took her hand and pulled her into a room. Mr Jung who happened to saw them smirked,

"Well steve i think next year we would be a grandpa" Mr Jung said still looked at Jessica who dragged Tiffany with her.

"I never know they would be progress so well like this. I'm so happy, James"

"Cheers!!!" Both of them Cheered.

 

Meanwhile Jessica dragged Tiffany in to  a room. They were alone, and Jessica was really quiet compared to the noise of the party. Jessica had this superserious look on her face, which sort of made Tiffany nervous. Tiffany asked Jessica what was up, and she said,

"I'm sorry, Tiff. I just don't like you." At first Tiffany heart dropped into her stomach like a lead weight.

Tiffany was so confused, weren't they just happily holding hands at the party?. Then, a few seconds later, Jessica smiled and said,

"I don't like you, but I love you. And i want you to be my last and me as your last without any doubt" Jessica said softly.  Tiffany couldn't imagine a more awesome moment, she kissed Jessica hard made Jessica shocked but later composed herself and kissed Tiffany back.

"Can we go home like.... Right now?" Tiffany whispered when they pulled back from their kiss.

"Na uh baby, we have to be here until the party is over" Jessica caressed Tiffany's cheek.

"Ugh!! I want to be in bed with you right now" Tiffany mumbled

"Wha what?!"

"Not in that way!! I i me..mean i want to cuddle with you not the other ert thing"

"Sure, huh?" Jessica teased Tiffany.

"Jessi!!"

 

"Boring?" Yuri asked Yoona out of nowhere. Yoona thought that Yuri came into her life like a flashbulb all at once, brightly and instantaneously.

"Actually i'm not. But when you suddenly stand here by my side make feel boring already" Yoona replied.

"Really? You should be thankful that i'm good enough to accompany you here" Yuri scoffed.

"Oh yeah? For your information i just wanna be alone right now, i even have ditched those hot handsome supermodel and now you think i want to talk to you? you fool!"

"Oh please, he just make you bored and me? I can make your boredom gone" Yuri said proudly.

"Pffftt please"

They sat next to each other and started talking. Yoona slowly enjoy their conversation but she had to go home.

"Let me drive you home?"

"No need, Yul"

"I insist"

30 minutes later, they had arrived in front of Yoona's apartment.

"Thanks for the ride, You fool"

"Whatever Yoong!" Yuri said while rolling her eyes. Yoona turned her body towards her apartment building, but Yuri called her.

"Yoong!!"

"Huh? What?" Yoona said boringly.

"Let's have a... Er... Let's meet up somewhere tomorrow?" Yuri asked nervously.

"What?! You and me meet up? For what, you fool?" Yoona raised her brows.

"Stop calling me Fool. But i'm serious, let's have some fun together and relieve your stress!" Yuri said enthusiastically.

"Well, i'm not sure wether i should go with you or not? I uh-"

"Oh come on Yoong, i won't hurt you..."

Yoona thought about it for a while.

"When?"

"Sunday, i'll pick you up at 04.00 pm"

"What?!! That early? I'm doubting your offer now" Yoona said

"What do you mean it's still early?! Be ready on sunday at 4 pm good night!!" Yuri bid her goodbye and drove her car immediately, didn't bother to wait for Yoona's answer at all.

"Yah!! I even didn't say that i'm agree with you, you- Aishhh!! Dumb YuL!!!" Yoona shouted.




Taeyeon was in deep thought when Sunny entering her room.

"Morning stranger, are you ready? Everything has been prepared we will take you into the car and heading to the airport. You believe me right, stranger?" Sunny asked smiling. Taeyeon thought that she didn't have any choice and for some strange reason she did believe in this Sunny girl. So Taeyeon just blinked her eyes twice to answered Sunny's question.

"Great! Let's go, stranger." Sunny said cheerfully.


Jessica shifted a lot on her bed, tried to search for a comfortable position. She refused to woke up, When she found her comfortable position, she buried her face in to that comfort.

"Mmhhh... Jessi"

'Huh did i hear someone my name? Err whatever i feel really comfy now, i never know i have a soft softttttt pillow' Jessica thought in her mind, she refused to opened her eyes.

"Je.. Jessi..."

"....."

"Mmmhhh wa... Wake up"

"What?" Jessica mumbled. Suddenly Jessica room was opened and someone called her name but gasped.

"JESS UNNIE, GOOD M- OH MY GOD, My eyes!! My poor innocent eyes!!" Jessica startled and opened her eyes, tried to readjust her sight and when her vision gotten clear, Jessica stared at the redden face Tiffany, turned her eyes to met Soojung's figure that busy to covered her eyes then back again to Tiffany's face and when Jessica saw their position, she realized that their face were so close, she still hugged Tiffany tightly. Jessica smiled, she admired Tiffany's beauty every morning.

"Oh My gosh Jess Unnie, i never know you are a ert sleeping in Tiffany unnie's s" Krystal blabbered still covered her eyes.

"Huh? Oh God!!" Jessica has got back to her sense now when she processed Krystal's word. She pulled herself from Tiffany and felt so ashamed and cursed herself in her mind.

"I.. I'm So sorry" Jessica looked down, felt embarrased.

"It.. It's okay" Tiffany replied shyly. Krystal rolled her eyes.

"Whatever! Mom and Dad ask you to join us for breakfast. Now just freshen yourself unnie. Urrghh you guys!!"

"Yah!! How in the world you suddenly being here Soojung? And where's your manner you should knock on the door before you open our room, brat" Jessica scolded

"Well learn to lock on your door too, Unnie and i just arrived 4 hours ago, i still have a jet lag but i have something to do this evening. So just join us now!" Krystal closed the door left the couple.

"Seriously we need to move in to our own house" Jessica mumbled and turned her attention back to Tiffany.

"Ehm... About earlier, i... I'm really sorry, Tiff" Jessica said sheepishly, Tiffany smirked and came closer to Jessica's side.

"I don't know you really that eager to have me like that, Jessi. Maybe we really need a vacation or a REAL honeymoon?" Tiffany whispered and winked ily, left Jessica alone in the room.

"What was that?? Tsskkk oh goddd... Oh my god!! Why this room feel so hot all of sudden" Jessica fanned herself.


 


Someone knocked on Yoona's apartment impatiently.

"Come in!!! "Yoona shouted.

"Aish why so rude?!" Yoona mumbled and opened her door ready to yelled to whoever was that but she has been tackled down into a tight hug.

"Unnie!!! I miss you so much!!"

"Huh? Soojung?"

"Yes, i am" Soojung said tighten her hug.

"Soo.. Jung. Can't- Breath"

"Oops, sorry unnie" Krystal said.

Yoona asked Krystal why she suddenly came in to the Korea, Krystal said that she really missed Yoona and felt upset when she got back to US only yo found out that Yoona has flied to Seoul. Finally when she have her holiday from her college, she got her flight to Seoul. Yoona laughed at Krystal's silly story made the latter pouted cutely. Yoona just shaked her head and patted Krystal's head.

"Unnie let's have a movie date, i miss hanging out with you, please" Krystal showed her puppy eyes. Yoona laughed at her silly antics.

"Stop it, you know that puppy eyes doesn't suit you and your sister"

"Whatever! I'm cute and Jess unnie is lame" Krystal said proudly.

"Soojung you are really cute" Yoona pinched Krystal's nose, Krystal smiled brightly.

So they decided to have a movie date. Krystal knew Yoona was big into TV and film, that's why she suggested them go to a movie. They were standing in line at the theater and Yoona asked what Krystal wanted to see. Krystal picked the one that she thinking would sounded romantic and because the poster looked sort of dreamy. Yoona enjoyed Krystal's presence, the younger one always knew how to pleased her.




"So Sooyeon ah, have you programmed it? Have you decide what is the gender?" Mr Jung asked Jessica. They have a family dinner with Mr Hwang, only Krystal that wasn't there to join the dinner. Jessica and Tiffany told their parents that they will moved into their own house, gave their parent a reason that they need to stood alone.

"What are you talking about, Dad?" Jessica asked back

"Oh come on don't give us another lame excuse. We know that you want to move to your own house just to focus yourself to have Tiffany alone without anyone bothering you" Mr Jung stated while rolling her eyes. Jessica spurted her drink, Tiffany wiped her lips with a napkin quickly.

"DAD!!" Jessica yelled, that was embarassing, how could her father spoke about that matter in front of her father in law. Mrs Jung glared to her husband but Mr Jung didn't care.

"Well... We are getting old, Miyoung ah. You should think about it. just give us a grandchildren, already" Mr Hwang chuckled joining the conversation.

"Daddy!! Not you too..." Tiffany said

"What? I'm just saying what i have to" Mr Hwang said nonchalantly.

"This!!" Mr Jung gave an envelope to Jessica and Tiffany.

"What is this?" Jessica asked

"Just open it" Mrs Jung said.

Jessica opened it and her jaw dropped, Tiffany was blushing.

"D- Dad?!"

"Because our project going well, me and James thought that both of you also need some rewards so that is your reward" Mr Hwang explained.

"Ticket to Paris?"

"You still haven't had your honeymoon right?" Mrs Jung said.

"Do All of you have planned about this?" Jessica eyed them sharply.

"Just take your wife there and tell us a good news when you comeback and oh, before we forget about it, here your appointment with Dr. Chen on Tuesday" Mr Jung gave them another envelope.

"Oh my God, dad?!" This time it was Tiffany's turned to gasped.

"What? We need to do this, we have prepared everything for both of you. All you have to do is take your leave from our office, go to your trip to have some fun which is make a baby and We'll be  right here waiting for the best news ever" Mr Jung told them. Both Jessica and Tiffany were speechless.



After they have their movie date and dinner, Krystal drove Yoona's home. Yoona tried to decline  Krystal's offer, but the younger one really persistent.

"Thanks for today, Soojung ah. I really enjoy it" Yoona said smiling.

"Me too. This is the best movie date!!" Krystal said her eyes were sparkling. Yoona chuckled.

"You are my mood maker today, really" Yoona said still smiling. Krystal stared at her in awe.

"Let me be your mood maker everyday then" Krystal murmured

"Huh?"

"No-nothing, take a rest unnie i'll call you later and..."

"And?"

"Goodnight" Krystal kissed Yoona's cheek and run back to her car, drove back to her house as soon as possible. She felt so shy after kissed Yoona. Yoona touched her left cheek, staring at Krystal whom had  left her in hurry then Yoona shaked her head smiling.


 


Sunday morning has arrived, like what Yuri have said before she really fetched Yoona in her apartment at 4 pm. Yoona got pissed and felt so grumpy cause she had to left her bed. 20 minutes later they arrived at their destination, Yoona's jaw literally dropped to the ground. Yuri invited her to a meditation class, which she had never done but was like, really? This silly and kkabb took her time for this?!

So instead of the yoga set up that Yoona was picturing, it was a very serious, very intense zen buddhist temple sort of deal. They had to wear robes!! Yoona cursed Yuri in her mind, yesterday she have a lovely movie date with Krystal and now??

"That Kwon Yuri!!" Yoona growled but someone shush her. Yoona glared at Yuri, Yuri mouthed sorry and said she didn't expect this. Yoona actually had a mini panic attack from the deathly silence and stillness and snuck out during the 'walking meditation' part.

'Oh my god it was so quiet in here, I could hear myself swallowing and that freaked me out, Goshhh' Yoona thought. She shifted her attention to Yuri and gasped. Yuri handled it like a pro, despite it also not being what she expected at all. She'd only been to more casual places before, and this one described itself as urgh well whatever type of meditation it was.

They had so much to talk about on the walk home,  with comparing story on what freaked us out the most, etc, and since it was a beautiful night and they were both hungry, they ate the deubokki outside on the edge of of a street. And when Yuri drove her home safely, Yoona thought that doing something new and scary like that made her vulnerable in a good way. It opened her up to Yuri and forced her to trust Yuri a little, not usually her strong suit tho. And it gave them something memorable to bond over.

"Thanks Yuri... You make my day..." Yoona said sincerely.

"Of course i'm Kwon Yuri after all!!' Yuri stated proudly. Yoona scoffed an turned her body to open her apartment's door, but Yuri grabbed her hand and hugged Yoona.

"Thank you for spending your time to do a boring thing with me, Yoong" Yuri said and pulled away from their hug, Yoona still stood there stiffen, her face was red.

"Uhmm, Yoong are you alright? Your face is-" Yoona cut her word.

"Ye- Yeah, Goodnight, Yul" Yoona rushed to open her door and slammed the door made Yuri flinched but then Yuri giggled.

"Silly Yoong"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica and Tiffany were busy to moved some of their stuff to their new house. Jessica slumped her body on the couch in their bedroom. Tiffany joined her and then poked Jessica's cheek.

"What?"

"Let's have a picture together!!" Tiffany said cheerfully, Jessica chuckled and took her phone from her pocket.

"Ready?" Jessica asked.

Tiffany beamed beautifully, staring at the camera's lens with her eye smiles. 

"One" Jessica saw Tiffany faced her through her peripheral vision. 

"Two" The eye smiles girl leaned in closer to Jessica cheeks with her eyes closed, judging from the warm breath flushing Jessica's cheeks. 

"Three..." Her instinct told Jessica to turned to her right and so she did. Before the 'click' of the camera sounded, their lips already touched and Jessica closed her eyes. They pulled away after a few seconds which felt like forever and the two burst into hearty laughter. Tiffany opened Jessica phone and the photo that the screen showed made her smile even more.

"Our best photo is already in your phone, Jessi" Tiffany commented at their picture showing the two of them kissing with their eyes closed.  

"That is our first photo and maybe the best photo, and I'm sure that your phone's memory soon will be filled with photos of the two of us together..." Jessica said beside Tiffany then gave her wife an eskimo kiss. Tiffany smiled, she loved it when Jessica always showering her with affection. She smiled again secretly as the older girl planted a kiss in her forehead gently. She could feel it, Jessica kissed her with full of love, with full of sincerity. Jessica held tight onto Tiffany’s hand as they sat together on the couch in their bedroom, cuddling.

 

 

~TBC~


Thanks For reading this story buddy! 

Random chapter ? I know... :)

Special thanks for more012 and shizamatsah for upvoting my story, You are Awesome... And Also for new Subscribers Thanks A lot :)

So... How about this Chapter buddy:)) please do tell me, next chapter will be the drama ^^

SNSD were trending this past week, for their renewal contract and other promotion,.. Wish them the best!!