--- Your Past ---

Stay in my heart, Please...

Anyeonggg Yeorobun..... Hai Buddy ....

hope you enjoy this chapter as well.... :))

Special Credit to my Friend,

soshi_frv24 

Thanks for helping me buddy ... You are Awesome !!!


--- Chapter 17 ---

 

--- Chapter 17 ---

 

It’s Monday Morning at the Jung’s Mansion.

 

Tiffany woke up with a smile in her face. She reminisced about all the things that happened last night. She looked at her hand that was currently intertwined with Jessica’s. Jessica is still sleeping peacefully beside her that’s why she can have more time to stare and admire her wife’s angelic face.

“I thought I was dreaming last night, Jessi… but when I saw you this morning, I know it’s true. Thank you for giving us a chance…. I’ll make you happy, Jessi…” Tiffany said while caressing Jessica’s cheek.

Tiffany is having a battle with her own mind whether she would kiss Jessica’s cheek or not.

“A morning kiss on her cheek won’t hurt, right??” so she leaned closer to Jessica trying to lessen the gap of their faces.

 

“What are you doing??” Jessica asked, startling Tiffany.

“You… you’re aw… awake??” Tiffany stuttered

“Of course, how can I still sleep when there’s a finger that keeps on touching my gorgeous face?? And are you about to molest me??” Jessica said while sitting up and leaning her back to the headboard.

“Wha- what do you mean Jessi…. ?? I didn’t do anything??” Tiffany lowered her head

“oh yeahhh?? Then why is your face getting closer to mine huh???” Jessica more

“Yah!!! I just want to give you a morning kiss… and.. and besides, you are my wife so there’s nothing wrong right??” Tiffany answered and blushed immediately

“Wow… Someone’s blushing so early in the morning….”

“Oh Shut up Jessi, you are no fun…” Tiffany said then stood up. She was about to head to the bathroom when Jessica spoke

“Tiffany you’re such a byun, I think I must always stay careful and alert or else you’ll end up me…” Jessica continued teasing Tiffany

“Yah!!! I’m not…… urrggh…”Tiffany threw the pillow to Jessica and went to the bathroom, leaving Jessica who keeps on giggling still. In the bathroom, Tiffany felt ashamed with Jessica’s word.

“Damn!!! The hell with Jessi, I’m not a byun… I just want to …. Hufttt whatever… I’m not even this aggressive when I was with Taeyeon but with Jessi??? Errrgghhhhh…. Embarrassing !!!” Tiffany said to herself.



Jung Family is having their breakfast. Today’s mood is supposed to be really comfortable however, Mr. and Mrs. Jung both look at Jessica and Tiffany and notice that the atmosphere between the two continued to be awkward. They think Jessica and Tiffany haven’t resolved their problem yet but they thought it’s better to just let the both of them have time of their own to resolve all their issues.

Everyone started to go to their own work. When Tiffany was about to go to her car, Jessica stopped her and grab Tiffany’s hand.

“Hey… tiff are you still mad at me??”

“No.. why should I ??”

“Tiff … I’ m sorry, if it’s about this morning … I’m sorry, I’m just kidding…. Forgive me??” Jessica said and pleaded with her puppy eyes. Tiffany rolled her eyes and sighed

“I’m not angry, Jessi… it just… ahhh forget it…”

 

Jessica pulled Tiffany to her embraced and hugged her tightly which was immediately returned by the latter. She always liked it when Jessica gave her any kind of skinships.

‘Goshhh….. I think I’m really a byun for Jessi??’ Tiffany thought and blushed.

 

Jessica then pulled back from the hug and cupped Tiffany’s face.

“I’m sorry, forgive me??” Jessica asked, Tiffany nodded shyly trying to hide her blush. Jessica then gave Tiffany a ride to her office and told her that she will fetch her after work.

“So you can’t have a lunch with me??” Tiffany whined to Jessica when she got off her car

“I’m sorry Tiff but I have a lunch meeting that I have to attend later”

“We can’t even have dinner outside ever since we start living at your parent’s house”

“My.. My… Since when did you become so spoiled??” Jessica asked, making Tiffany pout

“Oh God… not with that pout, I have to go Tiff, or I’m gonna be late… I’ll call you later, alright??” Jessica said but Tiffany is still pouting which made Jessica sighed.

“Tiffy baby…. Please?? I’ll make it up to you later, okay??”

Hearing such nickname coming from Jessica made Tiffany smiled brightly and flashed her eyesmiles immediately. Jessica giggled and rushed back to her office. She waved at Tiffany while having that smile in her face. Once Jessica wasn’t in Tiffany’s sight anymore, a wide smile crept to Tiffany’s lips and,

“Yesssss…. Jessi called me Baby… Oh My Goddddd my Jessi is so cuteeeee… I think I’m falling head over heels for Jessi…” Tiffany squealed in a dreamy tone, jumped then walked to her office happily.

‘Geeeezzzhh… I thought we will take it slowly but surely but Tiffany is such an impatient woman, aggressive and byun… Dear God please help me to resist her’ Jessica said to no one.




Jung Corporation

Jessica walked to her office happily. It's like all her burdens have been lifted of her shoulders. She greeted every staff with a smile, a genuine smile.

"Good Morning Yuri..... "

"Morn...ing.... Woahhh!!! Sica baby.... Your smile is so bright today...." Yuri grinned widely

"I am"

"Let me guess... Ahhh... Tiffany is back right ??? I know it.... You two are such a bipolar couple... Tchhh..."

"Yah!!! Don't ruin my morning and my mood, Yul...."

"Well... Well... What is it this time??? A dinner??? Nahhh... A hug ??? Lame..... y time??? No way... A kiss ??? Euwwww never..."

"Yahhh what the hell yul ???!!!"

"I'm just wondering how did you get Tiffany back this time.... " Yuri pretended that she was thinking hard, tapping her finger on her chin.

 

"First.... I did my best to comfort and make her alright and second we agreed to give ‘US’ a chance... " Jessica said proudly.

"Chance ??? Euwww did you break up before ??? Since when did the both of you got back together ??? "

"Ohhh stop it Yul... You know exactly what i mean..."

"Does that mean that i don't have any chance again Sica baby ???" Yuri faked a sob, Jessica just rolled her eyes.

"Stop it yul... You’re making me cringe..."

"So... Sica baby... How do you feel right now ??"

"I'm good"

"I mean your feelings toward Tiffany..."

"Ohhh that... I ... I'm trying... But i like her, and i don't want to lose her, it’s just i'm unsure if it is love or ??"

"How about her ???"

"Yesterday after talking to my parents, she was extremely relieved. I don't have any clue on what they’ve talked about but I move forward on asking Tiffany's forgiveness and she accepted my apology.... "

"Just like that ???" Yuri scoffed

"Yah!!! At least we are okay now... What else do you want ??"

"Good for you then... And don't waste more time Sica baby.... Everything can change"





A week has passed. Jessica and Tiffany are getting closer to each other. They always spent their day together when they have time. Tiffany is still considerate and gave Jessica more time to figure out her feelings. Mr. and Mrs. Jung hold a party at their mansion today and they have invited all of their colleagues to attend the party. There are many attendees from their company. Jessica and Tiffany joined and mingled with their guests. After an hour, Tiffany excused herself and went to the rest room. After finishing some retouch of her make-up, Tiffany tried to find her wife and saw that she’s busily talking to another woman.

 

“Jessi??”

“Oh hi Tiff, let me introduce you to my friend here… Tiffany, this is Goo Hara, and Hara this is Tiffany…” Jessica told Hara.

“Hello Nice to meet you, I’m Hara”

“Hi… Nice to meet you too… and I’m Tiffany….”

Tiffany smile gladly but Hara just ignored her which made Tiffany frown

 “Ehh… Jessica, it’s been long time since we got along… are you by any chance together with Yoona?”

Hara asked Jessica, Jessica was a little bit surprise when she talked about Yoona. Tiffany upon hearing Yoona’s name Glared at Jessica, but Jessica didn’t see that.

“Jessi I’ll take a drink for us, what do you want ??”

“Anything is fine with me, Tiff” Jessica said smiling, Tiffany smiled back. Jessica then start talking to Hara.

“Well no, Hara…. We’re never together…”

“But I heard she was back here in Korea a few weeks ago, I thought you two would be reunited and…”

“No!! we just  met and hang out a few times, but there’s nothing  going on between us..” Jessica explained.

Hara smirked. She has a feeling for Jessica for the longest time but since the latter was madly in love with Yoona, she thought that she will never have a chance. Hearing those words from Jessica, Hara tried her luck.

“So uhmm…. Sica can I have a moment with you and talk privately?? I have something important to say…” Hara asked and grabbed Jessica’s hand.

“Jessi baby… Let’s go… mom and dad needs us right now…” Tiffany popped out of nowhere and cut their conversation. Tiffany took Jessica’s hand from Hara forcefully. Hara felt annoyed by Tiffany’s action.

 

“Hey…. What’s wrong with you… Just leave us alone, I have something to say to Jessica…”

“Tiffany… can you wait for a second… tell mom and dad I’ll be right there in a few minutes…”

“No… They want to meet you right Now,  Jessi N.O.W !!!”

“Hey!!! Can you be a little bit nice and Let Jessica’s hand go… you don’t have any right on her…”

“Of course I have… I’m her WIFE, and who are you??”

“Wha… What??? Wife???”

“Yeah you hear it right, I’m Jessica Wife” Tiffany said to Hara while sending death glares to her.

“Impossible,… it can’t be”

“Of course Yes why wouldn’t we be??? NOW STAY AWAY FROM MY JESSI!!!” Tiffany then took Jessica’s hand away from Hara and headed to the backyard.

 

“Tiffany… wait… what’s wrong?? Hara have something to say to me…”

“DON’T EVER COME NEAR HER!!!” Tiffany shouted, making Jessica flinched. Tiffany noticed it and tried to cool down her emotion.

“Jessi… I’m sorry…. I just can’t help it….” Tiffany said guiltily and Jessica can only reply with a nod.

"Tiffany..... "

"I'm sorry Jessi... But I’m truly, madly and deeply in love with you.... Please don't leave me.... " Tears start to fall from Tiffany eyes. Jessica pulled her to her embrace and Tiffany hugged her back tightly.

"Tiff.... I won't... Don't be Jealous... I'm not into Hara... Don't worry..."

"Hey.... So here you are ..." Hara approached them after looking for them. Jessica was about to pull back from Tiffany but Tiffany doesn’t  want to be separated and tightened the hug.

"Tiff... ???"

But Tiffany snuggled closer and hid her face between Jessica's neck and shoulder. Jessica felt that Tiffany didn’t like her to be around Hara, and it’s making her sadder.

"Yah!!! What's the problem with this woman, let Jessica go.... "

"Hara.... Whatever you want to tell me, tell it some other time. Just leave us alone for now..." Jessica said

"Jess, i.... "

"Ohhh goshhhhh.... Here you are !!!"

JeTi and Hara turned their body look at that someone that is coming closer to them.

"Yuri ???" Hara said

"Yeah.... Well Sica baby.... Your parents want to announce something and they need you and your wife...."

"Wi... Wife.... You've married for real ???"

"Yeah.... " Jessica admitted

"Let's go Jessi....and excused us...please.. " Tiffany pushed Hara aside and took Jessica with her.

"I... I thought..."

"Oh come on Hara .... A gorgeous person like sica baby won't be available for so long... You better forget her... Besides, she already have a beautiful wife,..." Yuri claimed

",........"

"How about you and me then ??? I'm hot after all" Yuri said cockily, Hara rolled her eyes and left.






Jung and Hwang Corp. decided that they would merge their company. They have also announced Jessica and Tiffany as the Heirs of their respective Company. People congratulated them and ask them some questions. When the music turned into slow song, Tiffany asked Jessica for a dance but since she was an awkward person, Jessica refused her. Tiffany pouted which made Jessica couldn't resist. With a heavy sigh Jessica agreed to her. They enjoyed the dance and locked their gaze together however, their dance was interrupted by someone tapping Jessica's shoulder.

"Excuse me... May i have a dance with her ??"

"Huh ???" Jessica said

"Oh my Goshhhh .... Simon oppa ?!!!" Tiffany felt excited and hugged him, making Jessica slightly confused

"Hello Tiffany...."

"How are you ??? And when did you came back ???"

"Ohh well... Just an hour before but i've arrived here a while ago.... And i'm so sorry about Taeyeon"

"Ohhh it's okay oppa... "

"Well ehmmm if you excuse us ???" Simon asked Jessica.

"Ye...yeah sure.... I'll be with mom and dad if you need me Tiff..."

"Alright Jessi...." Tiffany said before she held Simon's hand.

 

Jessica left the dance floor and met her parents along with Mr Hwang, Yuri and Krystal are also there.

"Where's Tiffany ???" Mr Hwang asked

"Well... She is currently dancing with her friend Simon.."

"Simon??? You mean Simon D ???"

"Well.... I'm not really sure dad.... Why?"

"Ohhh... He came back after a year??? Well sweetie, back then he was one of my partner's son that has a crush on Tiffany, but Tiffany chose Taeyeon..."

"Omo.... Are you sure on leaving Tiffany with her Sica baby ???" Yuri asked

"Yah.... Is there something wrong ???"

"Geeezzzzzz unnie.... Perhaps you really have no feeling towards Tiffany unnie... Pabo!!!" Krystal said

"Yah Krystal....!!! Watch your words, brat!!!" Krystal just stuck her tongue out.

"Soojung’s right Sica baby... Let's look for Tiffany..."

"Yahhh!!! Why should i??? Just let her be.... I trust her"

"We trust her, but how about that guy ???

”But I think I already heard this guy’s name before…” Mr Jung Said

“Really dad??” Jessica asked

“I Think so…” Mr Jung said


Tiffany and Simon enjoyed their dance,

“It’s been a long time Fany… and you look more beautiful….” Simon Said sincerely to Tiffany

“Thanks Oppa and you look more handsome too…”

“So How is your life, you seemed to look fine”

“I am…. I gotta move on oppa…”

“Glad to hear that…. Fany, are you busy tomorrow??”

“I think I’m not, why ?”

“I want to ask you for dinner??”

 

Jessica saw Simon and Tiffany dancing from a far. Simon seems like his enjoying their dance so much. She saw that they were talking and giggling to each other.

“Uhhhh… What a scene!!” Krystal teased

“Yeah… That Simon Oppa looks so Hot” Yuri added

‘What is it?? Why do I feel something weird inside my chest, they are only friends right? But that Simon guy happened to have a crush on Tiffany… No way, I won’t let him have his way with my Tiffany… wait what?? My Tiffany?? Well she’s my wife after all, right ?’ Jessica thought.

“Excuse me Oppa??”

“Dinner… I meant just a friendly dinner, Fany…”

“I… I Can’t oppa….”

“But why?”

“You know I’m married already, and I’m currently living with my Wife’s parents”

“Wha… What??? You’re married?? Ho.. How? I mean Taeyeon’s already…”

“I’m Married with someone from the Jung Family oppa, and it was after Taeyeon’s death”

“Fa… Fany ah… I thought you really lo… love Taeyeon…”

“I Did…. But it’s a long story oppa, one day I will tell you…”

 

Simon felt surprised as he didn’t know that Tiffany is already married. He thought he can still make tiffany his since Taeyeon is now out of the picture but he thought wrong. Simon then held Tiffany’s shoulder to ask her. Jessica saw Simon’s movement and stood up immediately. She felt tense just by seeing the way he holds her wife.

“Fany ah…. Do you love her??’’

“What??”

“That Jung…. Do you love her??”

‘Please please…. Say no Fany ah…. Please say no….’ Simon thought

“I don’t..” Simon feel relieved hearing her statement.

“I don’t love her before Simon oppa, but now I can admit that I am in love with her… and she’s the one that I will love forever”

“Wha… What???” Simon widened his eyes. He felt a tremendous pang in his heart. He lowered his head. He felt so sad cause he lose another chance. Tiffany then held his hand firmly.

“Oppa…” Tiffany called him but he continued to stare at the ground. Tiffany then lifted up his chin to face her.

‘Okay!! That’s it…. I can’t handle this anymore!!!’ Jessica shouted in her mind and left the scene then proceeded to her room without really knowing what really happened between Tiffany and Simon.

“Yah! Yah! Yah… Sica where are you Going??” Yuri asked her

“Sleep!!!” Jessica shouted

“But Sica …”

“Just let her be Yuri Unnie, I’m sure she is Jealous now and trying to calm herself down… Tsskkkk such a coward. Why didn’t she intervene them when she had a chance”

“Yah!! Jung SooJung!! She is your own sister for God shake!!! How could you be so rude talking about her like that” Yuri Scolded Krystal, Krystal just ignored her.



“Oppa…. I’m sorry but I like you as my brother, nothing more than that… So whatever you feel for me, you need to move on, there’s someone out there that is willing to fill your heart” Tiffany said softly, Simon just stared at her deeply hoping that there’s still a hope for him in Tiffany eyes.

“I guess I’m late then…” Simon chuckled bitterly. They just looked at each other. Tiffany gave him an apologetic smile.

 

After Tiffany was done talking with Simon, she approached Yuri and Krystal. She asked about Jessica and they simply said that Jessica had gone upstairs and slept. Tiffany decided to go to her room, but she found her wife standing in their balcony looking at the moon instead of sleeping. Tiffany approached her and stood beside her. She looked at Jessica who currently had her eyes closed and is trying to enjoy Night breeze that touches her skin. Tiffany could see Jessica was glowing under the moonlight. She was admiring Jessica’s beauty deeply that made her smiled unknowingly.

“It’s rude to stare, Tiff” Jessica said still with closed eyes, which made Tiffany startled.

“I.. I’m sorry… but you’re really beautiful, Jessi…”

“What are you doing here?’’

“Huh…?? What do you mean… this is our room, remember…”

“I thought you are still enjoying your dance with that guy…”

“And I thought you have slept”

“I will… but then I saw the beautiful moon outside and started to enjoy this scenery”

“I see….”

“Tiffany??”

“Hmm??”

“I…. I think….”

“Yess???”

“I Think i…”

“What is it Jessi??”

“I think … i… I think I’m sleepy….” Jessica said while yawning

“Tchhhhh…. Such a teaser…”

“What did you say??”

“Nothing!” Tiffany answered boringly.




Few days later, Jessica was about to fetch Tiffany from her office and went home together. On her way to Tiffany’s office, Jessica drop in nearby coffee shop and order two caramel coffees for her and Tiffany. After taking the coffee she ordered, Jessica was about to go back to her car when she found that her tire was leaked.

" Oh no... !!! Not now.... I have to fetch Tiffany..."

Jessica then called Mr Yoon to fix her car and bring her another car. After almost half an hour Mr Yoon arrived and brought another car for Jessica. Jessica rushed to her wife office since  it's already 6.50 pm but there's no Tiffany when she arrived there.

"Where is she?? I'm late... Aishhh why didn't I call her before and ask her wait for me" Jessica said to herself. Jessica took her phone and dialed Tiffany's number. After a minute...

"Hello..."

"Tiff where are you ??"

"Ohhh Jessii.... I'm on my way home why ??? I thought you won't come..."

"Really?? Well... I had a problem with my car, i guess I’ll see you at home then..."

"Okay.... Be careful... Jessi..."





Tiffany hanged up the phone. Jessica sighed and looked at her caramel coffee and gave it to another worker that is still there. When Jessica arrived at her home, Jessica could hear sounds of people talking and giggling.

"Oh... Sooyeon you’re home"

"Jessi... You’re back...

"Yeahh... Hi mom ... Hi Tiff... "

Jessica greeted them gleefully but her gazed turned into frown when she looked at other stranger in their house.

"Hello Ms Jung... " the stranger greeted her

"Well, Jessi... You have met him on the party. Remember?? He's the one who gave me a ride to home today" Tiffany said

"Ahhh.. I think I haven’t introduced myself properly before, Ms Jung.... I'm Simon D... Tiffany's friend"

"I'm Jessica Jung... Tiffany's Wife" Jessica told him coldly. Sensing a cold atmosphere, Mrs Jung broke the tension between them.

"Now that you are here... You can join us for dinner Mr Simon..."

"Actually i'm better go home Mrs Jung, i have something to do..."

"Oppaaa.... Why ???" Tiffany whined

"I would like to have a dinner here, Fany... But not today"

"Yeah... There's still another day, Tiff" Jessica said

"Yeah... And Miss Jung.... Can i ask your permission to having a dinner with Tiffany tomorrow??" Simon asked

"What!!!" Jessica shouted.

"Oppa..."

"I'm sorry but it's just a friendly dinner Ms. Jung" Simon said calmly

Jessica can't believe it that this man just asked her permission for taking Tiffany out on a dinner date with him, for some unknown reason, she feels uneasy with this guy. She glanced at her mother, but her mother just shrugged it off, while Tiffany her expression was currently unreadable.

"Je... Jessi??? Can i ??? Simon oppa is my childhood friend, he will surely take good care with me"

Jessica didn't want to give her permission, but she also didn't want to make her sad.

"O..okay... But just this time, next time if you want to have a dinner with her, you can just have a dinner with us here"

"Thanks Ms Jung.... Thank you" Simon said smiling

"Jessi... Thank You..," Tiffany flashed her eyesmiles, Jessica just nodded.

"I gotta go now... And thank you for your time"

"I'll send you to the car, Oppa"

"It's okay Tiff... He can do it himself" Jessica said

"Jessi..."

"It's okay fany ah..."

Simon then bid his goodbye and headed to her car. Jessica still stared at him coldly, Tiffany then tug her shirt.

"You are so cold to him, Jessi... Oppa is a good friend of mine, you should treat him well"

"I just don't trust him, Tiff.. There's something about him that makes me feel uneasy"

"And what is it?? You are too excessive, Jessi... Or by any chance are you Jealous??"

"Wha... What??? Me??? No way..."

"Yes way..."

"I'm not"

"Yes you are..."

"I'm not"

"You..."

"Excuse me.... Can we have  dinner now?? Stop bickering" Mrs Jung cut them. They nodded and headed to the dining table.

"And you know, Jessi... I think Jelly Jessi is so y..." Tiffany whispered to Jessica making Jessica blushed instantly.

 

After leaving the Jung's mansion, Simon called someone while driving to his destination.

"Why did you not told me about Jessica ???"

"Excuse me Mr. Simon???"

"Why didn't you told me that Tiffany is already married, damn it!!!"

"So.... Sorry Mr Simon.... Your phone were unreachable sir, we didn't know how to tell you. And you have showed yourself after couple of months. We didn't have any chance to tell you"

"!!!! Take any info about this Jessica for me, Now!!!"

"Yes sir!!!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

### TBC ###






Hey hooo buddy ^______^

i'm Sorry if this Chapter was a bored one.... i hope u still enjoy it !!!

And OMG thanks For upvoters and new Subscribers, i love yaa Buddy :))

 

And yes... that Guy was Simon D, Tiffany's heartbreak Hotel Rapper.... Hahahahha

What Do you think about this Chapter, Comment Please...... :)))

 

You know buddy, in this few weeks there were so much good news for me,

First one, Our Dancing Queen Solo by SM Station "Mystery" OMG!!!!! Finally Kim Hyoyeon Jjangggg !!! I love her MV and Song !!! ^^

Second, Congrats for Taeyeon, she won MAMA 2016 best Female singer...

And I hope Taeyeon's Controvercy with Wiz Khalifa would end Well.... :)

 

Last but not Least is........... Our Blondie is Back!!!! OMG Blonde Jessiiiiii with her Winter Album "WONDERLAND". The teaser was out, her second Album will be launching on 10th December 2016. She is totally Georgeous !!! Can't Wait!!! Jessi in a Wonderland budddyyyyyy ^^ I'm So Excited!!!!

Here Some Teaser Pics.......