----- Your Space -----

Stay in my heart, Please...

Anyeong Yeorobun... We meet again... :) 

*bow*bow*bow*

And Special Thanks to My Friend:

soshi_frv24 

For helping me much in this chapter :) You are Awesome buddy :))


----- Chapter 15 -----

“Tiff??”

“Hmm??”

 

Jessica tap Tiffany’s shoulder lightly, making Tiffany’s heart beats erratically, suddenly she feels suffocated, so hard to breathe. She turned her body and her eyes met Jessica’s gaze.

 

"Are you snoring ???"

"Huh ??"

"Are you snoring ??"

"I don't think so..."

"Oh.. Good"

 

Jessica turned her back, making her face Tiffany again and leaving her dumbfounded.

 

"Ohhh and Tiff ??"

"What ???"

"Goodnight Tiff"

"Goodnight Jessi...."

 

'I felt my cheeks turning red due to embarrassment' Tiffany cursed herself in her mind.

 

Jessica woke up earlier than Tiffany this morning. She tried to stretch her hand then roll her body to her right side but begun to be startled when she felt something weird.

 

‘I could smell the strawberry scent from here. My heart did a little skip and my mind is filled with crazy thoughts’Jessica thought.

 

She looked into her right side and saw someone's back in her bed. She let out her dolphin scream and kicked someone beside her which resulted for that someone to fall on the floor.

 

"Ouchh... Yah!!! What the hell Jess ??? You kicked me out of the bed ??"

"Ti... Tiff ??? What are you doing in my room?? "

"We are trying to convince your mother remember ?? To make her believe that we are in love with each other, geeezzz... you are so rude"

"Ahhh right... I'm sorry"

"Just help me stand up will you ??"

"Oo.. Okay... "

 

Jessica stood up and offered her hand to Tiffany. Tiffany smirked, she tried to take revenge by planning to pull Jessica down and make her also fall on the floor. But wrong move, instead of making her fall on the floor and made Jessica fall on top of Tiffany.

 

"Arrghhhhh" Jessica screamed

 

Both of them look into each other eyes. At that time, their hearts are both beating crazily. They both feel a warm tingling sensation in their stomach when their faces are just an inch away from each other.

 

"Oh my Goodness, My innocent eyesss....."

 

Jessica and Tiffany were both startled and looked into their awkward position. Jessica tried to stand up, so does Tiffany... Both of their cheeks are turning red due to embarrassment.

 

 

"YAH!!! Jung Soojung, you better learn to knock first before you come in!!"

 

"Geeezzzz unnie it's already 10 am in the morning, both of you skipped the breakfast so I thought there's something wrong... But it seems like you two are spending the longest times doing y things in a new place,and trying it under a different atmosphere, huh?" Krystal smirked.

 

"Shut up !!!"

 

"I ... I am sorry... I‘m just too tired that’s why I woke up late..." Tiffany said shyly

"I know Tiffany unnie, I can’t even imagine what my UNNIE did to you for you to wake up so late in the morning ..."

"Yah... You brat !!! Come back here !!!"

 

Krystal was running away while Jessica was trying to catch her. Tiffany chuckled seeing the sisters. She started her morning routine, a little bit worried and feeling regretful as she woke up late during her stay with the Jung family.



Jessica and Tiffany went to the dining table, but seeing there's no food prepared, Jessica asked Tiffany to have their breakfast outside. After they had their late breakfast they went to the park to enjoy their weekend together. They sat down on the bench near the park. They start to chit chat about anything. Tiffany was just listening to her coz her sister said that people tend to be more attracted to those who seem interested in them. Rather than boasting about her own accomplishment and telling all her own stories, she tried listening instead. Tiffany always shows that she's listening. Smiling, nodding, and occasionally offering commentary like "Uh-huh" or "Yeah."

 

Tiffany tried to be confident. Being comfortable with herself will draw Jessica to her more. She tried to convey confidence while interacting with Jessica. Suddenly Tiffany remembered another tip from Michelle - "Use body language to flirt.  Direct and confident body language will convey signals to your Jessica. Try giving hints that will show her that you’re interested in getting physical. Give signal in every way you can to show you're feeling confident" Michelle said to her.

 

"Tiff... Hey Tiff ..."

"Huh ???"

"Are you okay ?? Your face is so red, are you sick ??"

"I... I'm not... It’s just hot here.... "

"Really??? "

"Ye... Yeah..."

Tiffany facepalmed herself for stuttering

"What the hell, I'm thinking of something ert, oh my god... But I have to do it right now, I don't have much time..." Tiffany thought.

"Hey Tiff there's ice cream stall there, do you want some ??"

"Uhmm... Sure!!!"

"Okay, let's go..."

 

JeTi headed to the ice cream stall,

 

'First, I have to give Jessi my best smile , no one can resist my best smile... Hihihi....'

"What flavor do you want Tiff ??"

"Mmmh... I want chocomint...." Tiffany flashes her megawatt eye smile. Jessica chuckled and smiled back, she ordered the ice cream then gave the ice cream to Tiffany.

"Here you go...." Jessica said

"Thank you Jessi.... "

Tiffany smiled widely.

"Let's get back and sit on the bench there..."

"Of course..." Tiffany said then linked her free arm to Jessica. Jessica flinched and look at their linked arm, Tiffany noticed it then take her arm back.

"I.. I'm.. Soo sorry..."

 

Jessica then cling back to Tiffany’s arm.

 

"No.... It's okay..." Jessica said while smiling, Tiffany smiled back. A tint of pink is now coloring her cheeks.

 

They sat back on the bench, enjoying their ice cream. Tiffany feels truly happy. She remembered the last time they had their ice cream time, they were interrupted by Yoona but now, she can finally enjoy their alone time together. Tiffany giggled when she saw Jessica had a mustache made of ice cream above her lips.

 

"What ???" Jessica asked

 

'This is it, touch her a bit, Touch is really important for dating. We know that when two people are touching, in the context of intimacy, there is a big possibility that heart rate will increase, I should do that now'

 

"Jessi... Are you sure you know how to eat your ice cream?? You have a mustache now... hahahah"

"Really ?? Oh crap" Jessica was about to wipe her ice cream stain when Tiffany stop her.

 

"Let me wipe it for you" Tiffany said

 

Jessica was confused when suddenly Tiffany leaned her face closer to hers, making Jessica froze momentarily. Tiffany's face moved closer to hers, Jessica felt her heart beating crazily. Tiffany wipe Jessica's ice cream’ stain using her finger then it seductively, making Jessica blushed and caught off guard. She's currently staring at Tiffany lips.

 

"Mmhh... Taste good Jessi -- Jessi... Hey Jessi are you all right ??"

 

"Uuhh... Ha??? Ye... Yeahh... Hahahah" Jessica laughed awkwardly.

 

‘Damn!!! Is she trying to seduce me ??? My heart will literally jump out of my chest if she will try doing it again’ Jessica said on her mind.

 

"Jessi... You’re sweating... Your face is red ... What's wrong ???"

"Huh ??? I ughh... It's hot here..."

"But we are eating ice cream, it should be cooling you down instead, baby--"

"Wha... What??? You call me what ???"

"Jessi, I called you Jessi... Are you sure you are okay Jessi ???"

"I thought I heard her call me baby" Jessica mumbled

"Huh" Tiffany asked innocently

"Let's go home Tiff, mom maybe looking for us" Jessica said calmly

"Sure" Tiffany said

‘Hahahahah.... Jessi blushing... I think it’s fun... Even in my simple ways I can make my Jessi go nuts... How cuteeee..’ Tiffany thought.




Back to Jung Mansion

 

"We are home...." Jessica announced

"Where were you?? You two woke up late huh??" Mrs. Jung said

"Yeah... Sorry mom we are too tired from arranging our stuff.. Oh and we also ate outside... and... You know mom spending our quality time together... Like a real quality time??" Jessica grinned and gave Tiffany a wink hope her will understand and play along. Mrs. Jung rolled her eyes.

"Quality time??? Tskkk...."

"We'll go to our room... See you later mom... Let's go baby..." Jessica pulled Tiffany's hand, Tiffany is now blushing by the sudden sweet side of Jessica. Tiffany bowed to Mrs. Jung before going to her room. When they're inside her room, Jessica closed the door and locked it.

"Listen Tiff, I think we should talk about this, well.. Uh... I don't know why but seeing my mother made me suddenly talk and behave like that to you... I'm sorry I hope you’ll understand Tiff..."

"It's okay Jessi, I don’t mind, in fact I liked it.."

"WHAT???!!"

"Aahh... I.. Uh .. I mean I like it when you’re thinking fast like that, it makes your mom more convinced"

"Ohhh... I see.."

 

07.00 pm on Jung Mansion

 

"Hey Tiff..."

"Yes Jessi ??"

"Let's have dinner outside ??"

"What? Why ??"

"It's better if we will avoid my mom..."

"Jessi... I think it's not a good idea.. Your mom will be suspecting us even more"

"Oh come on Tiff... It's the best for us, Just come with me... Let's go..."

"But Jessii....."

Jessica dragged Tiffany with her out of their room. Checking the main door but before they can totally leave the house, Mrs. Jung's voice stopped them.

"Planning to runaway again sooyeon ??"

"What do you mean mom ??" Jessica asked then puffed her cheeks.

"You know 'Exactly' what I mean, right Tiffany ???" Mrs. Jung said sarcastically while playing with her nails. Tiffany gulped hard. She knows that it will lead them to more trouble.

"I... I'm sorry Mrs J.. Jung" Tiffany stuttered

"Mom... Call me mom since you’re Jessica's wife now… And why are you apologizing ??"

"M... Mom...... I... I..."

"Oh come on Mom it's Sunday night, weekend... We usually spend our dinner outside, right Darling ??" Jessica looked at Tiffany, she held her hand and smiled sweetly, Tiffany send her a glare.

"Oh.. Really ???" Mrs. Jung scoffed, Jessica just rolled her eyes.

 

"We are only staying in Seoul for 2 weeks, Sooyeon.. And I said to you that you need to prove me about your love and marriage, but from what I can see, you always avoiding me. Am I right, Tiffany ??"

"Mom... I" Tiffany squeezed Jessica's hand to stop her from talking. Jessica looked at her. Tiffany then said

"We.. We are really sorry m..mom... We... Actually it's my fault"

"Tiffany.…" Jessica sigh

"Jessi...she’s thinking that maybe I am feeling uncomfortable around you so she always asked me to go out, but I know that's wrong... We have to handle it by not avoiding you .. So I'm really sorry mom..."

Jessica become silent, she felt bad for Tiffany and it was caused by herself. Mrs. Jung narrowed her eyes at them.

"Dinner is ready, Let's all have dinner" Mrs. Jung said then left them and headed to the dining table. Jessica glanced at Tiffany, when she was about to say something, Tiffany cut her.

"Let's go Jessi... Let’s talk about it later... And I'm alright, don't worry" Tiffany gave her a small smile.

 

Jung Family had their dinner in a silent atmosphere, both Mr Jung and Krystal could sense something awkward might have happened, but chose to shrug it off since it involves Mrs. Jung. Mrs. Jung then broke the ice.

"Tiffany"

"Ye... Yes mom"

"Ohh stop stuttering, will you ??? Am I that scary for you ??"

"I'm sorry... I will tt try mom..."

"Tomorrow before you go to work, meet me... There's something that I want to discuss with you... "

"Yes mom.."

"What are you gonna talk about mom ? " Jessica asked curiously

"Why do I need to tell you ?? Is there wrong with me asking my daughter in law for a talk??"

Jessica pouted, Tiffany and Krystal giggled

"And Tiffany... Don't wake up late tomorrow"

"Ye... Yes mom..." Tiffany said shyly





After Dinner, its sleeping time, but Tiffany still feels nervous about tomorrow. She's wondering what will they talk about. Feeling frustrated she decided to go to backyard and call her sister as she doesn't want Jessica listen to their conversation.

"Hello, fany ??? What's wrong sistaa ???"

"Unnie... I'm worried to death now??"

"What happened? Are you alright ???"

"I'm okay... No!!! I mean I'm not really okay... "

"Stephanie what's really going on??"

"Unnie I'm nervous, tomorrow, Jessica's mom wants to talk to me.."

"Oh.."

"You say ohhh ???"

"So?? She wants to talk, so what's the problem??"

"Unnie, I have told you how Jessica’s mom was right ??? What if she wants me to divorce Jessi??? What if she didn't like me ?? What if she has another person to she wants Jessica to marry?? What if ..."

"Stephanie stop!!! Okay you are freaking out... Nothing’s gonna happen... Just calm down, be yourself darling"

"Unnie.... "

"Yaaahh.... Don't cry ... Everything gonna be fine fany ah"

Michelle tried cheering Tiffany and encouraging her to be herself.

Meanwhile, Jessica just got out of the bathroom and was about to sleep but she frown when she noticed that there's no Tiffany in bed. She called Tiffany’s name but there’s no answer. She's worried. What if her mother tried to insult Tiffany. She immediately got out of her room and tried to find her in the living room, dining room, kitchen, swimming pool but saw no Tiffany. She tried to reach Tiffany's phone but her number was busy.

"What??? Is she calling someone right now ???"

She's about to come back to her room but when she's passing their backyard, she can hear someone's giggle. Jessica's face become brighter when she know that it was Tiffany that was giggling, but soon frown when she knows that Tiffany is busy calling someone and looks like she’s really happy making Jessica feel a sudden pang in her heart.

"Who's she's talking to ??? Why does she seems so happy" Jessica thought

 

"Ohhh... Hahahhahha stop it !!! I know that's ridiculous... Hahahahah... Thank you for lighting up my day by cheering me up... I’m genuinely feeling so happy right now.."

Hearing that make Jessica feel more hurt, she decided to go back to her room quickly. Back to her room, Jessica feels slightly angry and jealous???

"The hell I'm Jealous??? Because of Tiffany??? No... No..no.. Then why am I feeling mad??" Jessica who is busily fighting with her mind didn't notice that Tiffany is now back to their room.

 

"Jessi??? I thought you’re already sleeping"                         

"Uhh??? Yeahhh I’m about to go sleep now" Jessica said, Tiffany nodded

"Where did you go??"

"I went in the backyard, I just want to clear my mind"

"By calling someone??"

"Huh??? How did you know??? Did you look for me?? And oh that... That was .."

"Never mind, Let's sleep... Good night Tiffany" Jessica was lying in her bed, her back is facing Tiffany.

Tiffany was confused,

'What's wrong with Jessi??? Why did she got mad?? And she also knows about me calling my unnie or what?? Wait... Wait is she Jealous??? Oh my God !! Jessi’s jealous???? Maybe she thought I'm calling someone special... Goshhhh she's so cute, she cares for me’ Tiffany screamed in her mind.

"Jessi are you mad to me for doing something ??" Tiffany asked while lying on the bed.

"........"

"Jessi... It was michelle unnie, my sister, she’s the one that I've called...."

'What??? So it was her sister?? Oh crap!!! But I can't lose my coolness'

"Just sleep Tiff, or you gonna wake up late tomorrow"

"Jessi just answer me, why did you got mad at me ???" are you by any chance Jealous??"

"What??? I'm not!!!"

"Yess you are...."

"Tiffany..."

"Jessica..."

"We need to sleep"

"You are Jealous... Just admit it"

"Geezzhh I'm not..."

"Turn your face to me now.. So that I can see it in your eyes that you are not Jealous..."

"Gosshhhh you are so annoying... Fine!!" Jessica said, Tiffany chuckled

 

Jessica turned her body to face Tiffany.

"I said to you that I'm not ......" Jessica's word was not completed coz when she turned her body her face is only an inch away from Tiffany. Tiffany leaned her face closer to Jessica, looking straight to Jessica's eyes. Jessica felt blood rushing up to her face. A blush is starting to form on her cheeks, and butterflies dancing freely in her stomach. Both of their hearts are beating crazily. Jessica then stared at Tiffany’s plump lips that is currently getting closer to her lips. Their noses are almost touching each other. But,

"Unnie do you have charger, my charger was.... Oh my god!!! I'm sorry..."

Tiffany and Jessica got startled then look away and try to hide their blushing face.

"Yah!!! Jung Soojung how in the world are you coming to my room in the middle of the night without knocking, don't you have any manners??"

"Geeezhhh... I'm sorry okay... And I kinda forgot that you have a wife already... You can just lock your room if you want to have your y time you know..."

"Just get out... Will you???"

"Alright... Alright..." Krystal was about to close the door but she stick her head out a little first and said

"But Tiffany unnie you better sleep tonight and delay your y time so you won't get up late tomorrow and be late in meeting mom" Krystal winked at Tiffany

"Soojung !!!"

Krystal then went out and left Jessica and Tiffany in their room alone. They had an awkward situation,

"I ... I... Think I forget to brush my teeth... Hehehehehe"

Jessica then went to the bathroom and locked it. She rubbed her chest up and down

"Goshhhh... What was that before??? Tiffany was about to kiss me???" Jessica smiled recalling their moment.

"And why am I smiling ??? What's wrong with me ???"

 

"What am I doing ??? Why did I try to kiss Jessi?? Gosh... That's so close.... And embarrassing.... Arrrghh... Now, what will Jessi think about me ??? It will really be awkward for us..." Tiffany said

 

After 10 minutes Jessica came out of bathroom and headed to her bed. She found Tiffany already sleeping.

 

"She's sleep already... Well good night Tiff... " Jessica whispered before joining Tiffany to dreamland.






Monday morning in Jung Mansion,

 

Everyone is enjoying their breakfast, Tiffany felt relieved that she woke up earlier than anyone from the Jung Family. Like a good daughter in law, she helped the servants to prepare their breakfast. She felt proud of herself but anxious at the same times coz she had to talk to her mother in law after they had their breakfast.

"So... I have to go now, I have a meeting to attend" Mr. Jung said and kissed her wife's forehead.

"Me too.. I have to go now ... I have something to do... Bye mom...unnie..." Krystal bid goodbye.

Jessica cleared , she can sense Tiffany's nervousness.

"Well... Hahahah I think I have to go now too ... So see you later mom and Tiff??" Mrs. Jung raised her eyebrow and narrowed her eyes to Jessica. Jessica was feeling uneasy and Tiffany noticed it.

"Have a good day Jessi... I'll see you later too.." Tiffany kissed Jessica's cheek and gave her best eyesmile to her wife, Jessica stared at her blankly but smile back to her then go.





Tiffany is now walking in Jung's garden, she's fidgeting while accompanying her mother in law, looking around her garden.

"How long have you known Jessica ??"

"Huh??? Ehmm.... 2 years m...mom..."

"Through Taeyeon ??"

"Y..yes..."

"How do you feel about her ??"

"Wha...what???"

"Do You like her ??"

“ Mo… Mom…I… I…”

“Have you asked Sooyeon how she feels for you?? What are you to her?? Why she didn’t divorce you??? Have you asked??”

“…………”

“You should ask her, Tiffany…. Why she didn’t let you go, she could have her own life again”

“…………….”

“I know that your marriage is not real, I know how awkward it is for you two… Actually, your father had told us about the truth. We have met your father in the morning before you and Jessica came to our mansion”

“……………….”

“Tiffany… We have been friends with your family and the Kim’s since long time ago, but distance made us couldn’t have much time to bond. In fact, I’m one of your mother’s bestfriend. What I want to ask you is what do you expect from this marriage?? Maybe Sooyeon have told you how strict I am towards her but She’s still my baby… I don’t want her to get hurt. Like I’ve said before, if your family needs help for your company’s sake then we are willing to help. But this marriage, we should stop it. Jessica deserves to be happy and you too”

“…………………”

Tiffany remained silent, speechless, her eyes starts to get watery. Mrs. Jung is right, Jessica deserves a better life and being trapped on a marriage will only make her life miserable. How selfish can she be and also her family for torturing Jessica’s life.

“Tiffany….??”

“Mrs J.. Jung… I… I’m sorry…. I’m so sorry….”

“Tiffany, please don’t get me wrong, I know you are a good girl, but Sooyeon… she is so stubborn, maybe you’re confuse why I give in and let her prove to me about your love when I know there’s no love between you two right??”

“I……”

“Well Tiffany, when Sooyeon told us she loves you … I just .. for the first time we feel so touched with her words, but in this two days, I noticed how fake is your relationship. So, I think it’s better….”

“What if I really love Jessica, Mrs. Jung??”

“Tiffany…..??”

“What If I really love her, what if I really want to stay by her side and make her happy, what if Mrs Jung??”

Tiffany said it between her tears that are currently overflowing. Mrs Jung stared deeply into her and let silence engulfed the situation.




Tiffany sat in the park, the same park that she visited with Jessica yesterday. Her conversation with Jessica’s mom 2 hours ago keeps on replaying in her mind. Why is it so hard for her to have Jessica by her side?? Why there’s always an obstacle that takes Jessica away from her?. She’s rubbing the same spot that Jessica had sat on yesterday, beside her.

“Jessi… what must I do”

Tiffany phone’s ringing, she pick up her phone

“Tiff…. Where are you??? I’m in your office, but they said you are not coming, are you okay??”

Tiffany smiled bitterly, tears continuously falling from her eyes one by one.

“Jessi……….”

“Tiff, Where are you?? I’ll be there, Just tell me….”

“Jessi…what am I to you???”

“What?? Tiff?? What are you talking about?? Is it about Mom?? Just tell me where you are right now?”

“Jessi…. Just… Just answer me??”

“Tiff… you are just too emotional and …”

“Why don’t we get divorce??”

“Ti….Tiffany??”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

##### TBC #####



I Don't Own the Picture and Gif, Credit to the Owner :) I Just Take it from Google :)

Hey Hoo Buddy :)

Alright.. Alright.... Are you going to scold me for this Chapter?? Don't Get me Wrong, I hope you still Enjoy This story, although maybe i'm a kinda ruined your JeTi Moment ??? hehehe....

Feel Free To leave Your Comment Buddy:)) I would like to read it....

 

For New Subscribers and  All Readers Thanks So much... Love Yaaa :))

I'm Waiting for ur Comment :))

Again my Credit to : soshi_frv24 :))