---- Your Move ----

Stay in my heart, Please...

Hello Buddy :)))) It’s Been a long …. :)))

*BOW*BOW*BOW*

Special Thanks To my Friend,  Shadowz

 

----  Chapter 13 ----

Now We can see YulTi keep their eyes on YoonSic That busy choosing a movie, Guardian of Galaxy is their choice.  Yoona pull Jessica to buy them Popcorns and Drinks. Meanwhile YuLTi  ask the ticketing staff  to find what movie that YoonSic Gonna Watching, Lucky to them they still have a vacant seat behind YoonSic’s seat, They buy the tickets, also buy their own Snack and Drinks.

“Fany ah... don’t you think we need to disguise??” Yuri Ask full of enthusiasm

“Oh, come on Yul... don’t be too excessive...”

“We need to do that Fany... how can we enter the cinema when they also enter the same theatre?? Well I have my own scarf and….”

“Yul... we can enter the theatre secretly a little bit late when the light has been turned off “

“Yess that’s true.......!!!”

“And Why Yoona always hold Jessi’s hand??” Tiffany whined

“Says who that let her wife go with her crush huh??” Yuri Scoffed, Tiffany just glare to her.


YoonSic hear an announcement that their movie will be showing, they come into the studio, while YulTi sneakily coming after the lights Turn Off and seated behind YoonSic. 15 minutes after the movie been showing there’s nothing happened between YoonSic, they simply watching the movie.  Then Yoona start whispering something to Jessica’s ear that made the later gigle, Tiffany can’t help but concern.

“Yuri.... look Yoona try to kissing Jessi’s ear.... they gigling....”

“......”

“Yah... Yuri ah... say something.....”

Knowing there’s no answer from her companion, she move her head to her side only to see Yuri’s Watching the movie seriously....

*smack*

“Auwwww... what was that??!” Yuri Look behind her but nothing, then her gaze turn to Tiffany only to see the brunette Glare at her furiously.

“Yah Fany ah what’s wrong??”

“We need to see what Yoona doing here right?? Then why you don’t put your attention to them??”

“Uhmmm Sorry Fany ah... hehehehe this Movie look awesome and... o... kay ... I’m Sorry” Yuri lower her head.

Tiffany feels really concern seeing how yoona try to take a chance to her wife.

"Yul... Yoona seducing Jessi.... Look!! She's kiss her ear again !!!"

"Fany... Yoona just whispering something... She won't speak loudly... We're in cinema, remember ??" Tiffany calm a bit.

"Sicachunnie... Aaa???"

"Yoong i can eat my popcorn by myself... "

"Ohhh come on unnie... Pleaseeee...."

"Yaah!!!! Yuri ahhh she's feeding Jessi now...." Tiffany protest again…

"Ohhh holy mama y micky mouse... I never know that you're gonna be freaking Jealous like this... And you said to your wife that you don't care she go with her crush huh??"

"I'm not jealous!!!" Tiffany said a little shout. Everybody turn their gaze to YulTi... Including Yoonsic, Yuri then hide her face with her scarf, while Tiffany with her bag... They say sorry and bow slightly.

"What a weird couple... " Jessica said then shrugged.

"Yeahhh unnie, and the girl that hiding her face with bag also weird... She's using her black glasses here... Does she think she's watching 3D or sunset??? Freak!!!" Yoona said

Jessica steal a glance to a girl behind them.

"PINK glasses??? In cinema ??? " Jessica gigling then back watching the movie.

Yoona glance at Jessica, she saw the blonde watching the movie excitedly. She try to hold on Jessica hand secretly, when she finally hold her arms a loud cough can be heard. Make Yoona let go her hand from Jessica, Tiffany smile when she knows that her plan worked. But Yoona not give up, she try to lean on her head to Jessica's shoulder, only to be thrown with popcorn by Tiffany.. Yoona look behind her again and glare... But the pink glasses girl just fake a gasp and bow slightly.

"Yah Fany ah... Stop disturbing Yoong..."

"Shut up Yul... You even don't help me And busy watching the movie...?? Do you even remember why we are here in the first place ??" Yuri Just rolled her eyes hear Tiffany statement.

"Well... I think it's a bad idea to bring you here, i never knew you are a Jelly Hwang!!" Tiffany Just ignore her when she see Yoona now try to kiss Jessica's Cheek.

'Maybe when i can kiss her cheek she will look at me and see love in my eyes then we stare at each other lovingly and... ' Yoona lean on Jessica side more and more near until she finally closer enough and plan to kiss her but...

*thug*

"What was that for ??" Yoona glared at Tiffany angryly... Jessica startle a bit... Yuri try to apologize and bow many tines to Yoona and other people.

"I'll meet you two outside after the movie!!!" Yoona said fiercely.

"Seriously Hwang stop it... They may recognize us okay...."

"But she's try to seduce Jessi, Yuri..."

"Then why you let them huh?? Even sicababy asked you to go along right??? So behave yourself" Tiffany crossed her arms and pouted, Yuri just rolled her eyes...



"Waaahh i enjoy the movie yoong... The movie was great though..."

"Yeahhh... I'll enjoy the movie too if someone behind us didn't disturb me... " Yoona said annoyingly.

"What do you mean Yoong ??"

"As you can see unnie, I don't know what's that person problem with me... Sometimes she kick my seat... Or throw me with her popcorn when i try to talk, whisper or even feeding you unnie... That's why i will wait here until they come out and confront them"

"Woahhh... Woahhh yoong just let them be... Maybe she just too excited watching the movie..."

"Hell no unnie... She's sure will get a revenge from me..."

 

"Yah!!! Tiffany hwang are you insane ??? Why you keep kicking and throwing yoong with your popcorn like that?? She's look so upset now ..."

"I don't care ... She's try to seduce Jessi..."

"Ohhh man i shouldn't take you here... Look yoong and Sica still standing on the exit way... I think she wants to talk to you..."

"WHAT!!!! No... I'm so dead!!!"

"Correction,,, We are so dead!!! Not only you... Congratulation...." Yuri scoffed and clapping her hand.

"Yul... What we gonna do ???"

"Asking help from guardian of galaxy i guess" Yuri said sarcastically.

 "I'm serious Yuri!!!"

"Me too hwang !!!"

"Unnie i'll go to the restroom a while... Wait for them here okay... "

"Alright young..." Jessica sigh

Jessica POV

I look at my watch, it's 9pm... I wonder did Tiffany had her dinner ?? What she's doing right now??. I take my phone, then press her number... Waiting for her to pick it up.

"Omaigoshhhh YUL!!!!"

"What's wrong ???"

"Jessi call me ?"

"Just pick it up"

"Okay....Ha.. Hallo...."

"Hi tiff... Where are you??"

"Huh??? Hoo.. Hoomeee of... Ofcourse''

"Have your dinner already ??"

"Ye... Yeahhhh... How 's the movie???"

"Movie??? How do you know ?? I thought i just said that we had a dinner only..."

"Hah??? I uhmmm ... Yu... Yuri told me... Yesss yuri told me... "

'Eh... Why i can hear Tiffany voice near by here ?? I try to searching that voice and i’m surprise to see Tiffany and Yuri ??!!! They are the girls that yoona waiting for ...!! Goshhhh what are they doing here... So it's Tiff that disturb Yoona while watching the movie ???'

"Uhhh Tiff... I gotta go now,, see you..." Before she could answer me i cut the line. Then i texted Yuri hurryly,

To: Yurisick

I know what you did, Kwon!! Better you go home And bring TIFFANY right now!! N.O.W..!!! I'll distract Yoona... You should have a better explaination for me tomorrow KWON!!!

From: Sicababy

Yuri gulped hardly, she can imagine HellSica about to release now….

Then i saw Yoona coming from the restroom, i take her out of cinema and searching for a resto to have a dinner. I told her that the girls she's waiting for have gone and i've scolded them.

Meanwhile Tiffany …

"Heyyy we lost them Yuri... What we gonna do now ??" Yuri Gulped hardly,

"Ehhh fany... Better we home now..."

"What?? No!!! I have to make sure that..."

"No lady... Enough for today... You should home, sica will back soon.... Come on!"

"Yul... You are no fun!!! I'll seek for Jessi..."

"No Hwang.... I still love my life... And i don't wanna meet with HellSica tomorrow..."

"What do you mean ???" Yuri dragged Tiffany forcely, Tiffany still struggle to free herself from Kwon Yuri but failed.




Author POV

YoonSic start enjoying their dinner,

"You better call me when they out unnie... I still feel annoyed with them.... "

"Yoong....."

"This is my last night before my departure tomorrow and i even can't enjoy our movie date together ?? What a cruel... "

"It's not a date Yoong.... I have a wife.. And we still can have our day again when you comeback here...."

"It's just that mad woman... Or should i call her ???"

"Hey... Hey calm down... No need to call her that... Come on yoong take it easy... You just ruin our dinner if you keep mad like that" Jessica feel uneasy when Yoona want to call her wife a ...

It's 10.30 pm and YoonSic walking around the park near Yoona's apartment. Yoona try to hold Jessica Hand... Jessica try to free herself, but seeing Yoona frown, Jessica then let it be...

"Sicachunnie thank you for today... You still give your time..."

"No problem yoong...."

"Still.. Thanks unnie...." Silent filling them....

"Sicachunnie..."

"Hmm..."

"I ... I love you...."

"Yoongiee...."

"Why unnie ??"

"Haaa? What ??"

"Why we can't be together now ?? I mean... I love you and you love me.... So..."

"Yoongieee... It's not the same anymore..."

"What do you mean ???"

"I... I don’t love you like before Yoongie... I do i care for you but... I think it's just sister love now..."

 "Unnie..."

"I... I don't know youngggie i...."

 "You love someone else??"

"Huh ?? No.. I.... "

"Do you like Tiffany unnie ??"

"What ??? Why you asking that??"

"Just answer me unnie..."

"I .... I... Like her Yoongie .. But Love ?? I don't know"

"It's good then.... "

"........"

"I still have a chance now...."

"Yoongie...."

"Just like what have you did before unnie... I won't give up... I'll prove it to you.... Until you really leave me... "

"............"

"Until that time.... Wait for me unnie,... I'll be back..."

"…........"

"I'm going home unnie.... I'll see you again next two months... I hope you'll wait for me... " Yoona kiss Jessica's cheek then slowly go to her apartment. Jessica watching her go until she wasn't on sight anymore.

 

Jessica finally back home… it’s 11. 20 pm, she then step in to her room, after finish her showering time, she’s finally lay her body down to her bed thinking about Yoona’s question,

“Do you like Tiffany Unnie??”





In the Morning, Tiffany wake up early and preparing their Breakfast, but Jessica still didn’t wake up, So she go to the older girl’s room and knock on the door, but there’s no answer. She then open the door but to her surprise there’s no Jessica in the room.

“Where is she?? Does she not at home last night?? But I hear her home last night…” Tiffany said to no one.

Tiffany take her phone and try to call Jessica,

“Hello…”

“My God Jessi… where are you?? I thought you going home last night…”

“I am tiff… well I can’t sleep last night so I came to my office early… there’s something I have to fix about”

“What is it??”

“I Told you later… and I’m sorry I can give you a ride today …”

“It’s okay I can get my own car..”

“No!! just take a cab Tiff… I’m going to have a lunch with you this afternoon… I’m going to take you there ”

“Sure…. Ehmm have you had your breakfast Jessi?? I have made it for you.. I thought…”

“I’m sorry tiff… I’ll have my own Breakfast here… so take care alright…”

“Okay… see you at lunch, Jessi…”

“Bye… tiff”

Tiffany sigh heavily,

“It’s Weird to have a breakfast without Jessi… I miss her already..”

-Jung Corps –

From: Yoongie

Sicachunnie…. I’m leaving…. Take Care yourself and I’ll be back… Wait for me, I’m gonna miss you  and I Love You, My Sicachu….

To: My Sicachunnie

 

To: Yoongie

Have a safe trip yoong…. See you again…. J

From: Sicachunnie

“So… Care to explain exactly what happened last night with You and Tiffany, Yul??” Yuri gulped

“I… eh… Ofcourse watching a… mmovie.. ww…what else??? Hahhahaha” Yuri said awkwardly

“Yul??? Or I’ll call you KWON????”

“Oh come on Sicababy… don’t Get jealous…. Hahahaha… I know You love me too much but…I ehh”

“KWON YURI!!!! Better Tell me the truth or else, Hellsica will unleash”

“But…. W…. we … J.. just waa… watching a mmo.. movie, sica”

“Watching a movie in the same cinema with me and yoongie, didn’t ever told us we are in the same theatre… and don’t forget the part when Tiffany thrown her popcorn, Kicked Yoona’s seat or even fake a cought and…”

“Okay.. Okay … I’m Sorry Jung… we Just want to make sure that You Safe…”

“Safe huh??? Do you think a monster will eat me or something??”

“It’s not like that Sica… it’s Just…”

“Listen to me Yul, There’s nothing happen between me and yoona okay…. It’s Just a sister’s day out nothing else… and stop doing something stupid with Tiffany. Now back to your office we need to fix Choi’s project soon…”

“Okayyy…” Yuri heading to her office lazily.

 

Then after a while, Jessica’s office being knocked again by someone,

“Come in….”

“Morning Jessica sweety…”

“Oh… Uncle Hwang… I mean Dad…”

“I’m sorry to asked you come to your office early than before…”

“It’s okay dad, what’s going on???”

“Well… ehhh I will say it to the point, Our Branch in Japan has some trouble and I need your help… leo already there actually,, so…”

“So??”

“I would like you to have a business Trip to Japan On Monday for a week to finish That problem so what do you think??”

 

At Lunch-

“WHAT!!!! A WEEK???!!!”

“Tiffany lower your voice please?? We are in public now…”

“I… I am sorry Jessi… I Just… i…”

Tiffany POV

‘Seriously Dad, What are you doing?? Yoona has just left us, but Now…. Jessi will go too?? No way… I can’t make it happen’

“No Jessi… you Can’t Go…”

“But Tiff this is important for your company…”

“I Say no!!… I’ll talk to Daddy”

“Tiff,…”

“I Can’t Jessi… what if something happen to you… I’ve lost Taeyeon… I don’t want to loose you too…”

My eyes start watery, I can’t let Jessi Go… then she hold my hand and caressed it softly, I feel warmth from her.

“Tiff… I promise you I’ll be back soon and Safe”

“Tae- Tae also said the same words but she never come back’’

This Time I can’t hold my tears again… My heart feel so heavy coz I don’t wanna Jessi to leave me alone.

“Hey Tiff… come on… don’t cry… you know I can’t see you cry…”

“Jessi don’t go please…. Or.. err… take me with you too.. yess take me with you…pleaseeee”

“Tiff, Your Father need you here….”

She move to seat beside me, then she hug me carefully and Tenderly… I love her caress…

“Calm down, tiif… I promise you… I’ll call you everyday and Text you …”

With a heavy sigh I said

“Pinky Promise??”

“Pinky Promise” She said

I smile hearing her promise to me, we continue to enjoy our meal when suddenly she told me about something,

“Hey Tiff… it’s really Weird you know, I think i saw you at the theatre yesterday…”

I’m Shock, My spoon’s fall to the floor, I’m choked and cough many many times, Jessi try to calm me down, then I saw her smirked.

“Well Tiff, You know you can just say to me that you wanna come along with me… no need to disturb Yoona…are you by any chance Jealous??”

I’m Blushing….. it’s really embrassing, oh my god…. I can’t answer her question…






At Airport

Jessica get ready to go and leaved Tiffany, but the younger doesn't let Jessica's hand go.

"Oh come on Princess it's just for One week..." Mr Hwang said Tiffany glared at her father, make Mr Hwang clear and shiver a bit.

"It's your fault Daddy... Did Leo oppa didn't enough there??"

"Princess.... Actually i'm happy seeing this scene... You two seems like a real couple now, huh??" Both of JeTi blushing, Jessica try to free her hand but Tiffany tighten her hold.

"Daddy... Can you please leave me and Jessi a moment ??"

"Well... I uhh... I’ll be waiting for you in the car... Have a safe flight Jessica and comeback soon as you can or else, Tiffany going to kill her own father" Mr hwang Wink and leave.

Jessica POV

'My God.... My heart keep pounding faster, what happened to Tiff, she keep holding my hand and act spoiled to me..."

"Eh....uhm... Ti... Tif.... I eh...."

"Why you have to go Jessi ??"

"We... Wee have talk about this since 2 days ago Tiff..."

"But ... But.... " I let go of her hand and touch her shoulder, turn her to facing me...

"Hey... Listen to me... I promised you i'll be back as soon as i can... And safe... I'll call or text you if i have time.."

"No!! You should call or text me everytime!!"

"Hah.. Haha... Hahhahahha T.. Tiff... You.. Youu so funny, you.. You know.." I said awkwardly

"Jessi... I... I'll miss you...." She hug me,

Oh my God... I'm stiffen, I don't know how to react... She tighten the Hug but i stand still until there's announcement that it's my flight.

"Ti... Tifff .. I got to go..." I free my self from her and about to walk when she catch my hand again make me turn to her.

"Will you miss me Jessi ??" Her eyes look straight to my eyes... I just smile and nodded... She let go of my hand... I start to walking out when i hear her loud shout

"Don't forget to call or text me Jessi!!!! I'm waiting!!!" I’m waving her and smile....





Author POV

It's been a week since Jessica go to Japan, Like her promise, she will call or text Tiffany only to say 'hai' 'good morning' goodnight' have you eat ??.... The younger one really attached to the older one... And once Jessica call her, Tiffany will smiling all the day like an idiot. Now Jessica has back to their home and Tiffany don't want to waste her time and begin to start her plan to make Jessica falling for her. She asking her Jessica for a dinner Tonight, Jessica accept it. Yuri try to give her any suggestion to make Jessica falling for Tiffany.

"I'm sorry Yuri... But as long as i remember actually you never help me much, remember when we are try to stalked Jessi and Yoona ??? You even did nothing, i won't believe you anymore"

"So what you gonna do ?"

"I'll ask Michelle unnie but you need to help me too but not with your plan" tiffany then took her phone and calling her sister for help. She tell her sister everything about her situation with Jessica.

"So you want to seduce your own wife, Tiffany ???"

"Oh come on unnie stop teasing me and help me "

"Move forward slowly.  Seduction is all about maintaining momentum. Moving too fast can make her uncomfortable or turned off. As you proceed, do so slowly. Pay attention to what she wants and pleases her"

"Unnie i don't have much time..... "

"Yahhhh Hwang miyoung seriously, are you really impatient ??? "

“Unnie I want to make her Falling for me not something erted okay??”

“Listen Miyoung I’m not some kind of Byun or et like you….?”

"Unniieeeee" Tiffany whine

"Go slow. Seduction is all about timing. Wait a bit to approach her and start off by listening more than you talk. Do not reveal your intention right away as this might be off-putting. Move slowly, at least at first, got it ???"

"Alright... So what must i do first ???"

"Dress up




Hey Hoo Buddy :) How Are you all?? Stay Healthy and Keep Awesome like always :))

I'm Sorry... Boring chapter huh?? Ahh Yeahhh... I know.... I Just... Well hahahahh...

Special credit to my friends Shadowz, Serabi07, JeTiHyun and Tipatii it's awesome to have a new friends like u all buddy :)))

Thank You For New Subscribers, Upvoters, And All readers... Thanks For your comment Too...

Have you Listening to Taeyeon New Digital Single 11:11 ??? What Do You Think ???

And Netizens think Taeyeon got her lips Corners Touched up.... Goshhhhh that Netizens need a picnic or something... hahahaha here some of Gif version for Taeyeon new MV...:)