--- Your Challenge ---

Stay in my heart, Please...

Hey hoo Buddy :) Miss me?? 

*Slap*

Okay... i'm Just Kidding....

i think this is the longest chapter that i've wrote...

 As Usual, sorry for Grammartically Error and bad Spelling since English not my First Language.... Thank You For your Correction...:))

*Bow*Bow*Bow*


I’ve always wondered why love has to be so full of conflict and strife. Why can’t love be simple? Why can’t it just be as pure as two people who realize that they can’t live as well, or as happily, apart as they can together? -Bella Andre, Come A Little Bit Closer-


Tiffany POV

 "Stay...." She said softly.

 "Je... Jessii..."

"Just stay with me..." Jessica said once again. I was stiffened, Jessica was staring straight into my eyes softly, while yoona moving a little bit, looked at Jessica's hand on mine with disbelieving.

"Un.. Unnie..."

"Yoona yah... Yoongie, you know you always have a space in my heart... But yoongie, i had enough to loved you... I... I can't take it anymore... Let's cherish every moment that we used to" Jessica hold my hand tighter, I was staring at her.

"Unn... Unnie... No... Just give me a chance.. I'll be waiting for you until taenggo unnie back... No matter how long it is, just like you do to me..."

 "Yoongie.... I..."

"What...wwhatt if Taeyeon never comeback ?? I mumbled softly

 "Whaaa... Whatt do you say ???" Yoona eyes widen... She looked at me bitterly.

"What if... Taeyeon never comeback ??" I repeated

 "Why you say like that fanny unnie ?? Why ??"

 "Yoongiee... Taeyeon has died... Police and agents who've I hired already ensures that Taeyeon was not survived at the accident"

 "Whhh whattt?!!!"

We remained silent...

"Then how about you two?" Yoona asked almost whisper.

"What do you mean ?"

"If Taeyeon unnie died, how about you two ?? Your marriage ?"

"We.... We...." Jessica stuttered, and i didn't know either what to say.

"Unnie i'll be waiting for you, until Tiffany unnie company could stand on its own. This time i'll show you all my love..."

 "Yoongie..."

"No!!! I know your marriage not based on love, so i still have a chance... I'm leaving now.. Good night my sicachunnie" Yoona kissed Jessica's cheek then go.

The words Yoona said echoing in my mind, for a moment I was stunned, I didn't know what I was thinking. She's right, our marriage was not based on love but business. Now that Taeyeon has gone, soon or later when our company being success again, Jessi would divorce me. Imagine about 'divorve' word make me felt sad. I felt my body was drawn into the apartment, I just realized it when Jessi’s hand still clasping on  my hand. When she about to let go of my hand, i tighten it, she's a little startled. Then i pulled her towards my embrace, i hugged her tightly, and crying... She's a liitle bit surprise.

 

Author POV

"Ti... Tiffany... What's wrong??"

"Je... Je... Jessi.... Ddddonn't leave m... mee..." Tiffany said between her sobbing.

"Wha... What ??"

 "Just don't leave me Jessi .. I... I'm scared..." Jessica smiled a little then she hugged Tiffany back.

"I will always by your side, Tiff... As long as you want..." Jessica caressed Tiffany's back. Tiffany moved a bit to look at Jessica.

"Promise me ??"

"Pinky promise... So stop crying you pinky monster.." Jessica said while pinched Tiffany’s Nose, Tiffany hit Jessica’s arm softly and chuckling.



Tiffany POV

'After finishing my shower, I get ready for bed. Jessi promise me that she will stand by my side, make me smiling like an idiot. I can't sleep because i'm too happy... I hope Jessi keep her promise to me.'

Next morning i woke up at 5 am, eventhough i couldn;t sleep well but i felt much spirit in me. I jogged in the park that i used to be there, i started walking and walking until I felt sweat pouring on my forehead and body. I stopped and sitting on the park, i looked at the sky,

'Yah... Kim Taeyeon, Tae tae...How Are you?? You missed me?? I missed you too. Tae- tae What happen to me? I'm sorry.. But i think i'm falling for Jessi, no... I love her already. My heart keep pounding loudly when I’m with her, I can’t help but smiling when she's doing something stupid, I feel butterfly dancing in my stomach when she say such a sweet words for me. I feel safe when she hugs me. Tae- Tae what should I do??  This is my turn to let you go ?? Tae tae if it's really what you want, then thank you Tae tae, for make Jessi promised you to stay by my side, am I selfish here??... Please be happy there... I'll be happy too... I'll be happy Tae- tae... i.. i... i'm not cheating on you right..?" Tears were falling heavily from my eyes.




Meanwhile, when Jessica woke up and heading to the kitchen, she thought that she would find her Tiffany there, but she was wrong. She looked into Tiffany's room, bathroom, living room... Every corner in their apartment but she found nothing. Jessica tried to calling Tiffany phone's but she leave it in her room. Jessica got panicked, what if Tiffany got kidnaped?? But before she thought further, she heard sound of the door open.. There her wife returned from outside.

"Tiffany !!"

"Ohh morning Jessi, you early..."

"Where have you been ?? Why you leaving without told me ?? Why you. dd.. ?"

"hey.. Hey... Jessi hang on.. What's wrong ?? I  was jogging and then buy our breakfast that's all, don't panic"

"Tiff... Next time wherever you wanna go even if you going to toilet, please tell me first. I'm worry about you... I thought you left me.." Tiffany laughed slightly.

"Jessi... You miss me already?? I'm going no where okay... Chill... Let's have our breakfast"

"Okay..."

As usual, Jessica said that she would drive Tiffany to office and back home together, so Tiffany didn't have to bring her car again now. Tiffany happy, Jessica care for her much nowadays.

 

---------++++++--------

 

"So.. Sicababy, how Hwang company now ?" Yuri asked.

"Well we still working on it, Tiffany try to Find another good investor to expand this product. We need more investor not for the money, but more for gaining public trust and attention"

"Good... And do you still make Yoona as company's ambassador ??"

"Yeah... We have to be professional, Yul... And public love Yoona so much, we can't loose this oppurtunity"

"Sicababy...."

"Hmm..."

"What about your feeling ??"

"What do you mean??"

"Do you still love yoona ??"

"I.... "

The office's door burst to opened.

"Good afternoon sicachunnie, Yuri unnie ???"

"Yoongie... What are you doing here ?"

"I miss you ... And i want to see you"

"Yoongie..." Jessica looked at her

"Let's have lunch together unnie...."

"I can't "

"Unnie ???"

Suddenly...

"Jessi....!!!"

"Oh... Tiff you are here?? How??"

“Seriously, do your secretary not asking your permission before when somebody wants to enter your office ??” Yuri asked.

“She’s my wife, she doesn't need my permission to come here”

Tiffany blushed hearing that word from Jessica.

“Well How about Yoona??” Yuri smirked, Jessica just glared at her.

 "Well daddy is going to Mr. Kang's company, he give me a ride here... So we can have a lunch together, but seems like you busy.."

"Let's go.... Yuri you can go with Yoona right?? "

"Unnie i want to go with you..."

"Jessi let's have lunch together with Yuri and Yoona.."

"But, Tiff.... "

"Sica unnie, are you avoiding me ??"

"I.. I'm not..."

"Oh... Come yoongie we can have lunch together, just give that married couple some quality time..." Yuri said.

"Sica unnie... " Yoona started to cry

"Jessi let her have lunch with us, don't be meaniii..."

"Urghhh fine... If you say so..."

"Woahhh the power of Wifey...." Yuri scoffed

*smack*

 

"YAH !!!WHY YOU ALWAYS HIT MY HEAD JERKSICAAA!!!"

"You deserve it"

"Jessi.... You don't have to hit yuri's head... That's bad..." Tiffany scolded her

"Yaahhh!! Why you must defend on her, Tiff. I'm your wife, remember ??"

"Oh my to the god... Since when you realize you have a wife? Jung?"

"Shut up, yul...."

"Omo.... Our sicababy is blushing...Hahahahhahah" Yuri laughed till forever earned her another smack from Jessica.





Yoona POV

Jessica unnie was avoiding me, she ignored me. It was hurt, but i deserved it, i wouldn't give up... Never. I wouldmake you fall for me again, unnie. We have lunch together. And i could see Jessica unnie always give her attention to Fany unnie,

If I could turn back time, I would accept her… unnie, I’m sorry… Just Gave me a chance.

“Excuse me guys, I will go to the restroom a moment ..” Sica Unnie said, after a minute I was following her to Toilet, when she about to go, I hold her wrist.

“Yoongie…. What are you doing ?? let’s back to our seat…”

“No!! unnie… what’s wrong with you??”

“What’s wrong with me?? No.. What”s wrong with you??”

“Sicachunnie… why you avoiding me??”

“I’m not!!!”

“Don’t lying to me… you AVOIDING me unnie, you are different now..”

“Let’s get out of here, people maybe using this restroom too…”

“No!! answer me Unnie… please….”

“Yoongie…”

“Please Unnie”

“Let’s talk about it later….” Jessica leaved yoona alone in a restroom.

“Unnie….Sica unnie…” Alone tears could be seen on my eyes.

 

Author POV

Meanwhile, Awkward silent filling Yuri and Tiffany, well more like it was Tiffany that feeling awkward.

“Fany ah…. Everything’s alright??

“huh? Mmhh…. Yeahhhh “

“You Weird, what’s wrong with you??”

“I… i….”

“Fany ah??”

“Yul… do you still love Jessi??”

“Is that what bothering your mind now??”

“Well yeah… I’m just Curious, how, when, why you falling for Jessi??”

“The same question fany, why you falling for our dumby Sica…”

“I… I’m not..”

“You can hide It from that dumby Sica, not me… sweety…”

“Hey…. Who are you calling sweety??” Jessica interrupted Yuri.

“Omo… you back already??”

“Yeah….”

“Where’s yoongie?? “

“I’m Here…” Yoona said.

Tiffany look at her watch and realize that her lunch time would be over, so she excused herself to went back to her office.

“Let me drive you…” Jessica said

“No.. No .. it’s okay Jessi, I can take a taxi… You need back to Your office soon, I think you have a meeting with Mr Choi, right yul??” Tiffany said

“Unfortunately.. yes, Sicababy… we should back to our office now..”

“Let me give a ride to Fany unnie…” Yoona Said

All of them turned their Gaze to Yoona, Jessica feel hesitated a bit.

“What?? I also want to talk to Fany unnie about my contract, that’s fine, right?? So.. you coming with me, Fany unnie??”

“Well… if you say like that then… okay…” Tiffany said.

Yulsic back to their office immediately, and YoonFany were heading to Tiffany’s Company.

“Do you think they’ll be okay, Yul?”

“Why you said like that? Tiffany with Yoona, Sicababy… what’s wrong??”

“I .. Don’t know… I’m Just…”

“You have to clear everything between you and Yoongie, Sica…”

“Yeah… I guess so… I've said to her I’ll talk about it later…”

“Good, now Let’s go to our Meeting…” Yuri said, Jessica nodded.




  • Tiffany’s Office-

 

“What do you want to ask about the contract, Yoona yah..??”

“Actually I’m not going discuss about it, unnie… I want to talk about Sica unnie..”

“Whaaa… what..??”

“Relax unnie… I’m not going to do something bad to you… I just wanna talk with you, that’s it..”

“O… Okay… Go Ahead…”

 

Tiffany POV

I felt a little bit nervous when yoona said she wanted to talk about Jessi with me. But the way Yoona looking at me, she seems composed.

“Fany unnie, by any chance you know something about me and Sica Unnie??”

“Ye..Yeah… Yuri have told me, before..”

‘!!! Why I keep stuttering in front of her…. Damn!!’ I Shouted in my mind.

“So… Yuri unnie have told you huh?? And Sica unnie, has she told you about me??”

“No.. not really… seriously Yoona yah… why do I feel like I’m a criminal that being interrogated by police here” I told her a little bit annoyed, she’s chuckling.

“Oopss… I’m sorry unnie… well.. to be honest, I’m shock when I know that you’ve been married to Sica unnie. I’ve never thought that she would love another woman that fast even marry her…”

“That fast??? You leaved her for almost 3 years, Yoona yah… 3 FREAKING years for GODSHAKE!!!!”

“Because I thought she’ll waiting for me, and she only love me… so..”

“How selfish you were!! You want her to waiting for you??? Wasting her time??”

“Unnie….!!!”

“Listen Im Yoona… Just let her be… if she still love you and wants you, She’ll be back for you… Don’t force her…”

“I’M NOT FORCE HER!!!” Yoona Shouted make Tiffany’s Flinched.

“I’m not force her unnie, like I have told her last night. I just realize how much I miss her, want to hear her voice, hug her. I do love her… I know that I'm being a coward for this pass this 3 years. But I won’t give up unnie… I will make her falling for me again… no matter what… I will ask her for a second chance… I will…i..” Yoona started to cry… Tiffany felt bad for her, but How about her?? She’s been in love with Jessica too, her Jessi… her Wife… yes her wife, right??

Yoo.. yoona yah….”

“Unnie… we have a great bonding before, you like my own sister for me… but Sica unnie… she’s special for me… if I can turned back the time then I would love to accept her as mine… and I will…..”

“I like her…” Tiffany whispered

“Pardon me?”

“I… I like her too, Yoona yah… No I Love her… Yess.. I LOVE HER!!!!” Tiffany said loudly.

Yoona look at her with her eyes widen, her mind could not process for what Tiffany has said to her. She was staring at Tiffany blankly.

“Unn.. unnie… “

“I… I .. I don’t know how or since when… all I know that I love her, and I don’t wanna loose her..” Tiffany said softly.

“No… No… it can’t be… no.. No way… Unnie, you and Sica unnie has been married for your company shake, not love… you must be mistaken by that”

“No Yoona… I do really love her, she always take care of me well, she always be there when I need her… honestly when we start falling for someone, we can’t really find the reason why…”

“Then how bout taeyeon unnie??”

“We have done anything to find her, but she didn’t make it… it’s not easy for me, yoona yah… I’ve asked my self about my feeling. Do I really love jessi?? Or I just use her because of Taeyeon has dead… But I’m sure now… I Love Jessi…”

Yoona remained silent, she never thought that Tiffany would falling for Jessica.

“Does she knew??”

“Huh?? Who??”

“Sica unnie… who else??”

“No… she doesn't know….. not yet….”

“Does she love you too??”

“Jessi?? i… I … I don’t know”

Yoona smiled a little…

“Then… I still have a chance…unnie….”

Tiffany was staring at Yoona blankly.

“You marry her, but you never met her parents right?? It’s not easy to make her parents love you unnie, well maybe her father and little sister would like you, but her mother? I Don’t think so”

“I’ll try “

“Unnie, I’ll be back to state on Saturday, but I’ll make sure everything with Sica unnie first. I’ll talk to her after working hours”

“…………”

“Unnie Let's do it better, who would eventually be chosen by sica unnie. If she still choose you then I will back off, until that time, let me show my love for her. Do you agree??”

 

Tiffany POV

I just staring at her, thought about her words, then unknowing by me, I accepted her challenges. Before she went, I asked her something,

“Yoona yah… why you still willing to be our Company’s Model??”

“Because I want your company gaining success again, so that Sicaunnie will leave you and back to me… but don't worry unnie, I'll be professional...”

By saying that word, she left… her words still echoing in my mind, I must made Jessi Falling for me, I didn’t want to loose her.

 

Author POV

Jessica took Tiffany’s home, before she went to see yoona,

“Tiff… I need to see yoona now, don’t wait for me for dinner, okay?? I have to make it clear between us..”

“It’s okay Jessi… Take your time, and drive safely”

“I will.. See you Tiff ”

“See you jessi”

She was met with yoona at a Coffee shop. Yoona have been waiting for her to come.

“How your works unnie??”

“Everything is Fine…"

"........"

"Listen yoongie … let make it simple. Right now I’m really tired for all of this.. I think I had done enough for you… so please let’s be friends and leaving all that memory behind. We can start a new chapter here…”

“Unnie… I understand, I’m leaving on Saturday to State… But I’ll be back… by that time you can cooling down yourself. Like I’ve said before, this time I’ll make you falling again to me unnie. I’ll show you all my love… Just give me a chance”

“Yoona I’m married already”

“But it’s not based on love, unnie… it’s business”

“………..”

“Unnie… Just give me time to prove it, if you still leave me… I will accept it”

Jessica thought about Yoona’s word, but this time her heart not beating as fast as before, when yoona around her, the butterfly in her stomach didn’t fly crazily like before, Did her Love for yoona faded away slowly??. Jessica didn’t give Yoona any answer, she just stood up, glancing at her then heading to her apartment. Yoona remaint silent, knowing that her Jessica left her without saying a word. Alone tears were falling from her eyes.




Jeti Apartment

Tiffany a little bit surprised seeing Jessica back home so soon, She stared at the older girl that look so gloomy,

“What Happen Jessi?? Everything okay??”

“I don’t know Tiff.. I’m Just tired…” Jessica sighed

“I’ll make you a cup of tea… it can make you relax a bit”

“No… I Just wanna rest…”

Jessica walked to her living room and dropped her body to the couch, Tiffany following her as well. Suddenly, Jessica staring at her with a hurt expression,

 

Tiffany POV

‘What Happened to Jessi?? She looks hurt’ I Thought

“Tiffany?”

“Yes Jessi??

“What are you doing to me?”

“what?? I … uh,,,”

‘Oh my heart… what happened to her… she was staring at me seriously, and came closer to me. My heart... Stop pounding or else jessi could hear you’ I said my self to my heart.

“Seriously Tiif, What are you doing to me?? It’s hurting me??”

“Jessi… what have I done? I don’t understand,, I uh….”

“Your foot…”

“Huh?? “

“You stomped on my foot, that’s hurt…”

I was looking to her foot and saw myself stomped on her foot, made me feel embrassed for thinking something else.

“Jesssiiiiiiiiiii!!!!”

“What?? that’s true… what are you thinking about??”

“You are exaggerating, it’s not even hurt you at all you meaniiie!!!”

“Why you look so mad??? Waitt… did you thinking about something else?? HAHAHHAHAH  oh tiff, you are so funny…HAhAHAHAH”

I was blushing, Jessica kept on laughing

“Shut Up Jessi… I’m Not Thinking about anything…”

“HAHAHHAH…. You should look at your face… it’s a HAHHAHAHH, Wait Tiff, do you think I will kiss you or something ??? HAHAHAHHA oh my god... YOU ARE???? HAHAHAHAHAHA“ Jessica laughed like there’s no tomorrow, made my face blushing  more like a red tomato.

*SMACK*SMACK*

“Ouchhh Tiff, what was that?? You really hurt me Now” Jessica rubbed her head.

“That’s For teasing Me you stupid Jung!!!”

"Yah!!!! I'm not ....."

I ignored her... And went to my bedroom leaving that stupid Jung…

“Damn that stupid Jung, She make my heart Pounding crazily for nothing….. Arrrrrgghhhh how embrassing!!!! Stupid … Stupid …Stupid Jung!!!”



 

Author POV

This Thursday Morning As Always, Jeti Couple have their breakfast together on their dining table with a silence athmosphere, but for Jessica this silence atmosphere kinda different.. not Comfortable one but weird. Jessica noticed that Tiffany remained silence since forever, sensing something weird she asked the younger girl... only to be answered by nothing.

“Tiffany... what’s wrong with you??”

“.........”

“Tiff....??”

“........”

Tiffany Took her dishes to wash it, then  grab her key’s car and quickly went to work.

“Heyy Tiff, i’ve thought i told you that i will drove you to your office everyday... why you take your key’s car??”

Again Jessica answered by silence... she try to stop her wife but failed. Tiffany already in her car, start the engine then go, make Jessica feel a little bit upset.

“Seriously... what happened to that Hwang.... Aishhhh” Jessica suffle her hair slightly.

When Jessica arrived at her office she try to call her wife several times but her wife never pick up her call and sent her to mail box. She decided to send her a text,

To: Tiff J

YAH TIFFANY HWANG!!! What’s wrong with you?? Are you ignored me??!!

From: Jessi =D

 

But There’s no reply from her wife. Sighed in frustation, Yuri who seeing her partner sighed for the ninth time asked her.

“Yah... Sica baby what’s wrong with that face??? Something bothering you??”

“It’s Tiffany, Yul... she ignored me since this morning..”

“What have you did to her now??”

“What do you expect yul?? I’ve done nothing you know...?”

“You Sure Jung?? If Tiffany Got mad or ignored you, it must be something stupid that you have done or said...”

“I’M NOT KWON!!”

“Really?? Just remember something...”

“Yesterday i was sent her home, meeting with Yoona then i’m home. And she stomped on my foot , i was laughing cause she thought i’m ... wait... Oh my god!!!... i think i know Now yul....”

“What??”

“She stomped on my foot but she think that i’m .... gosh that Hwang so sensitive over that thing...” Jessica shook her head slightly

“What’s wrong i didn’t get it”

“Forget it Yul, You Won’t understand... better i text her”

Yuri just shrugged it off since she don’t understand the problem at all.



Tiffany POV

‘I still felt embrassed over that night, so i simply ignoring Jessi. How dared she teased me, that stupid Jung!! I even not reply her text, she deserved it. Another message was coming’

From: Jessi >.<

Tiff... if it because of last night thing, I’m sorry okay... and i’m not teased you.. you really stomped on my foot right?? L

To: Tiff J

I Just rolled my eyes when another message was come

From: Jessi >.<

Wifey... How about lunch?? I’ll make it up for you?? ^_____^

To: Tiff J

“Tchhh Wifey huh?? Now she really try to tease me... tchhh” i said to no one.

When i try to ignore Jessi message, another message came to my phone, it was Yoona.

From: Yoona

Unnie, tomorrow i want to spending my time with sica unnie, i hope you don’t mind.. well you can Join us if you want...

To: Fany unnie

“What da?!! Why she must told me about this?? She wants to pissed me off?? Then how about Jessi?? Should i asked her?? But i’m ignoring her..”

#Beep #Beep

From: Jessi >.<

Well if you still mad at me.. then it’s okay... still...i’ m sorry Tiff.. L

To: Tiff J

‘Omo... No way... she’ll go with Yoona then, better i call her now’ i thought

 

*Kring*Kring*

“Hello, Finally you call me...”

“xxx Cafe 1 pm, wait for me there, see you..”

“What da?? Yah .. Yah... Yah.. Tiff???”

 

Jessica POV

‘This oversensitive Hwang!! Always cut her phone immediately, always bossy, always decided what she wants, yet i’m still give in to her .. Damn!!’ Jessica Sighed.

I look at the clock, it’s 12.30 pm already, better i go to that place now, before Tiffany Hwang turn to be wild.




Author POV

On her way to the cafe she saw Yoona on the side of the street looking at her car's machine. She parked her car aside and approach yoona.

"Yonngie, what happened?"

"Uhh... My car was break down unnie.."

"Are you in rush ?? I can give you a ride..."

"Nah... It's okay, i'm waiting for my manager unnie... Don't worry..."

Then Yoona's manager arrived with a mechanic that try to fix her car.

"Ahhh... I see"

"Where are you going ??"

"Have lunch with Tiffany... Do you wanna come along with me??"

"I... Uhmmm..."

"I think Tiffany wouldn't mind"

"You think so ?? "

"Yeah... I'm feeling bad for leaving you yesterday... So come with me, i'll get you to your destination later..."

"Okay"

Yoonsic heading to the restaurant where Tiffany has been waiting for her wife. Tiffany's about to scolding the older girl for being late, but when knowing that Yoona come along with her wife, she couldn't help but gawk at them.

 

Tiffany POV

'Didn't she said before she would like to have lunch with me just to make it up with me ??' Tiffany thought. As if Jessica know my mind, she answered my thought.

"Yoona's car was breakdown when i passed by, so i give her ride and asked her to joining us having lunch then i'll drove her to her apartment back"

"Yeahh unnie, am i disturb you ??"

"Huhhh .. Yeah... I mean no... Not at all... Hahahah just chill " i said awkwardly.

'What?? Yoona's apartment ?? No way... I must do something...'

"Hmm.... Jessi ??"

"Yes??? Do you still ignored me??"

"What da.... i'm not ..."

"Good then..." Jessica said plainly

"Jessi can you give me a ride too? I came here with my father's car, He take me here so..."

"Why you leaved your car ?? You should bring it with you, you know ??"

'This stupid Jung really get my nerves...’

"I... Uh... "

"It's okay sicachunnie, i can call my manager to this cafe and home with him, you can take fany unnie with you..."

"No... Yoongie i've told you before that i'll take you home..."

"Well we can take yoona home then go to my office, jessi ?" I said

"Well uhm... Okay then..."

We enjoyed our lunch in awkward silence, that's when yoona try to break the silence...

"Sicachunnie, tomorrow was my last day before i back to state... Uhmmm... Can you go out with me tomorrow?? Just one day... is it alright ??"

"I still working tomorrow yoong..."

"That's okay... I'll be waiting for you after your working hours"

"I uhmmm... Errr" Jessi looking at me, she's fidgeting now... Yoona knew Jessi keep on glancing at me.. she’s sensing something...

"Fany unnie, i've told you right ? Can i take her with me tomorrow?? Please unnie???" 'Gosh... What can i do ?? Impossible for me to say no, even when i know Jessi is my wife right ?

"Yeah... Go ahead Jessi... Since last time i've ruinned your day with Yoona too on Sunday right?? So go ahead...." I said try to sounds calmly.

"I... Erghh... Are you sure?? How bout you join us too ??"

'Oh... I would love too Jessi... But i can't ... It would be a selfish of me ' i thought

“Nahhh it’s okay Jessi You can go with her, i’m fine with that”

 

Author POV

After almost an hour, Jessica and Tiffany went to the Parking lot, There Jessica Saw Pink Car’s parked right way.

“Tiff it’s Look like your Car right??’’

“Huh?? Where..??”Tiffany Got panic

“That Pink one’s”

“Ahh.. No!! Ju .. Just be.. because it Pink that doesn’t mean it was mi... mine....”

Yoona Know it was Tiffany’s car, she’s smirked,

“Let’s See the plat number then...” Jessica argued

“Yah!!! Jessi if you don’t want to give me a ride then i can take a cab by myself... Excuse Me!!!”

“Sica unnie... come on it’s not Fany unnie’s car... Better we go now, or you two gonna be late back to your office”

Jessica sigh, she  say sorry to her wife , tiffany crossed her arms pretend that she’s still mad, Yoona just rolled her eyes watching Tiffany’s acting.

“!!!”

“What’s wrong unnie?”

“I leave my car’s key on the table... just wait a minute, i’ll be back”

Jessica Leave Yoona with Tiffany alone, she’s heading to the cafe hurryly.

“I Thought we’ll do it well unnie...”

“Excuse me??”

“I Know that’s Your car... I Just don’t believe it you’ll do such a thing”

Tiffany remained silent.. she just lower  her head to the floor while waiting for her wife’s back.

“Two Months unnie...”

“Huh?? “

“I’ll give you Two months to make her Yours... since i’ll be back here two month’s later and start our Project...”

“If in two months she’s not yours then...” Yoona try to threat Tiffany

“Why do you do this?”

“What do you mean?”

“Why you must do this ing things YOONA!!! If you really Love her then stay by her side, prove it and make her yours”

“I Would like to unnie... But She’s need a space... she’s been stress enough with all this matter... your pressence, your marriage, your Company... it’s totally chaos... i don’t wanna to bother her a lot... so i’ll make a space now... till that time, just do what you want, if you do really love her. And actually you already agree unnie... remember??”

“Hey... sorry waiting for me so long, they took a time to give my key’s car since the waiter have keep it inside... Hey... what’s wrong with you two?? Seems so tensed”

“Let’s get out of here already, jessi...” Tiffany said coldly.

“Oh... okay”

 

Jessica drive her car’s in a tensed situation, make her feel shivered. She take a glance at Tiffany, her wife look so pissed off, while Yoona seems quiet cold a bit. She just shrugged it off. They sent Yoona home first, then Jessica drove Tiffany to her office.

“Tiff, Should i take you home after working hours??”

“No... i’ ll see you at home..”

“Oh... okay then...”

Jessica thought that something happened since she leave her wife with Yoona before. She cursed herself for leaving that Two woman alone.





“Listen, Sica baby... you have to make it clear between that Two woman” Yuri said between their coffee break time, After hearing Jessica’s story about their current situation recently.

“I even didn’t knew what must i cleared about, yul”

“Listen dumby sica darling... first you have to make sure yourself two things...”

“Yah!! I’m not dumb...”

“In fact You are really dumb sometimes, sica baby”

Jessica rolled her eyes,

“First, Do You Still Love yoona, Second, What was Tiffany means to you??”

“What??!! Why must i do that??”

“Coz that the matter you DUMBY sica..!!”

“I Didn’t Get it Yul...?”

Yuri Facepalm herself,

“You are indeed  a dumby and sicaBABY” Yuri said while emphasized the word ‘BABY’.

“Jung This Two woman were tensed because of you... Yoona Just realized that She loved You, While Tiffany take her role as your Wife okay, as a Wife!! Do i have to spell it??”

Jessica stared at yuri Blankly

“DAMN This Stupid Jung for her late reaction!! YAH!!!!! JUNG JESSICA YOU ARE GETIING  MY NERVES, ANSWER ME YOU JERKSICA!!!”

“Heyyy Kwon no need to be upset...!!”

“Whatever!!! Do you still love Yoona??”

“I... I don’t know... but one thing i know i do still care for her...but Love?? I don’t know”

“So... What’s Tiffany means to you?? Beside ofcourse she is your wife for business shake...”

“I... I... I...ehh... I don’t know... She’s a ... my friend?? Taeyeon’s Fiance?? And i’m marry her?? Like that??”

“Okay.. I’m going Home... I’m Home, Jung... your words just turn me insane, I Give up!! Just thinking about it by Yourself... Don’t nagging at me about this freaking thing.. “ Yuri Take a white flag from nowhere.

“Yah.. Yah.. Kwon... come on....” Jessica whined.

“What are You actually?? Human Or alien??”

“Geeezzz thanks Kwon!!! Don’t be so mean for me okay...”

“Whatever Jung... Just figure out that two thing that i ask you... Now excuse me i have something more important to do....” Yuri leaved Jessica Dumbfounded.

“Yah... where are you going??”

“I need to go to Grocery Store, Jung!!!” Yuri shouted to her.






Tiffany still upset upon hearing Yoona words. Her mood turn blue, but she remembered she need to go to grocery stores to buy some things for their refrigerators. There she was meet yuri that busy to choose which Yoghurt’s Flavor will she choose...

“Yuri??”

“ohh Fany Ah??? Bought something??”

“Yeah,... Are you alone?”

“No.. I’m with you now... hehehheh”

Tiffany also laugh a little. After a little chit chat they decided to have a dinner together,

“Does sica will be waiting for you at home??”

“It’s Okay... don’t worry..”

“You should tell her now, or i’ll call her and ask her to join us...”

“NO... No.. yul... Just let her be... please...”

“Okay.... errghh.. so what do you want to talk about??”

“Hah??”

“I know it Fany ah... when you suddenly asked me to have a dinner and don’t want Jessica around must be this is about that dumby sica right??”

“Yull...”
“I know it Fany...”

Tiffany let out a heavy sigh...

“I... I don’t know what to say.... it’s frustating me...”

“Yoona, right?

“Ho.. How..”

“Well sica have told me before, when she leaved you with yoona you two look okay, but when she back, You Two seems upset”

“I Don’t know what to do Yul...”

“Care to tell me what exactly happened Fany ah??

 

Tiffany feel a little bit anxious, She’s fidgeting slightly, as if she knows that Yuri would scold her about it and didn’t believe her stupid challenge with Yoona.

“WHAT!!!!”

“Yul... lower your voice, please...”

“I CAN’T!!! YAH TIFFANY HWANG ARE YOU TWO INSANE?? WHAT ARE YOU 5 YEARS OLD??!!! MAN... I CAN”T BELIEVE IT!!!”

“Yul... Your voice please....”

Yuri find out that every eyes looking at her, she bow slightly and say sorry awkwardly before turn her gaze to Tiffany back.

“That’s Freaking ridicolous!!! What??!! I know that Jung was really stupid sometimes, but she’s not a toy that you two could bet and won over her... we are talk about love and heart here okay, Hwang”

Tiffany Jolt up, first time she saw Yuri really angry for her, the drama Queen turn To Drama Thriller person... which make Tiffany feels Shivered and somehow feels that staring at the floor more interesting now than looking anywhere.

“I... I didn’t mean like that Yul...”

“What do you mean ??”

“Listen Yul... i’ve thought about your words that you told me before... i try to.. NO!!! I already let go of Taeyeon... Now i’m sure that i love Jessi... and i want her to be mine for real... i...”

“By use that stupid you so called ‘war’ huh??”

“I...”

“Do you really love Sica??”

“Why you asked me again .. i’ve told you..”

“Make her fall for you for the way you are fany ah... not for that Two months challenge... if that so then give up already”

“Yah!!! Why you keep make me feel upset Yul?? Then how bout you huh?? You said you love jessi too right, then why you don’t try hard to make her fall for you too ???”

“You want me too??”

“...........” Tiffany Gulped

“If you want, i’ll do it....”

 

Tiffany look at Yuri shockly... she thought she just have to won Jessi’s Heart over Yoona, But now Yuri too??

“You know Hwang... i better love her like this than to have her as mine, why?? Cause i know she love me as a sister... and rather than to risked our friendship, better we stayed like this. Plus, being Sica’s Best friend since long time ago, i Know when my sicababy falling in love. There’s only two times that i know my sicababy falling in love with. It was Yoona and Now it’s You...”

“YU...yu... yuriiii..”

“Yeah... i know it Fany, that dumby sica already falling for you... she’s being trapped in her mind about you as Taeyeon’s fiance and she just confused, did she liked you or she did it because of Taeyeon??”

“.............”

“All you have to do is make that dumby Jung know her feeling and make her falling for you deeply..... if you do it for your Two months challenge just go to hell, but if you do it for your sincerity love then you can count on me, Fany ah....”

“Yul.... i... i don’t know what to say....”

“Just follow your heart Fany ah....”

“i....”

“It’s getting late, better you go home,,, Sica maybe worry about you...”

Tiffany nodded, when she about to leaved, Yuri warned her about something...

“ohh.. Fany ah...”

“Hmmm...”

“If you want to make her falling more for you, stop ignoring her for her stupid act... you know that jung could really being stupid sometimes... but actually she didn’t mean it”

Tiffany Just smile slightly...

“Well... if you really wants her to be yours ofcourse...”





Tiffany back to JeTi apartment, there she saw her wife waiting for her sitting on the couch.

"You're home"

"Yeah..."

"Where've you been"

"There's something i've to do..."

"Mind to tell me exactly ??"

"..........."

"Have you had a dinner?" Tiffany nodded her head

"I thought we're fine already... But i was wrong... Well.. Do what you want to do Tiffany... It’s  your life after all”

 

Tiffany POV

Oh my god... !!! Did Jessi mad at me ?? Oh no... The reason why i've been like this it's just because i'm overthinking of something else...'

"Jessi wait!!!" Jessica stop her step...

"I'm sorry for everything okay... I'm kinda ashamed with my behavior towards you today... I feel shy to talk to you... But seems like you take it wrong... So... "

"It's okay Tiff, let's take a rest... I'm sleepy already..." Jessica left me without give me a chance to finished my words. It's not good, it's going a long journey to make her fall for me then.

The next morning, we already finished our breakfast and about to go to our office. I hear Jessi call my name and offer me for a ride. I can't believed it, i thought she will mad at me, but she didn't. So i accept her offer gladly. On our ride i ask her,

"I ... I thought you mad at me, Jessi..."

"Why should i ??"

"It's just last night you..."

"Naaahhh... You have your own life, Tiffany... And i just want to make sure you alright, that's it.."

"As you can see Jessi... I'm okay..."

"Yeah... And Tiff i'm going out with Yoong after works, so don't wait for me okay... Or you want to come along with us??"

"N nno... Just take your time... She wants to hang out with you right..." Jessi didn't answer me... She keep her eyes straight to the street while driving. I'm feeling a little weird, i know she's known for her icy attitude... But this is the first time i experienced my self and it's awful.




Jessica POV

‘Actually rather than mad at Tiffany... I'm kinda dissapointed. I always try to be honest to her whatever i've done, but seems she didn't do the same. Why she feel it's difficult to tell me for going home late yesterday. Even i always told her wherever i'm going to go or do. I drop her to her company then heading to my office. Time flew so fast and it's been 5 pm, i'm about ready to go with yoona, when yuri asked me where am i going. I just said to her that i'm going to meet Yoona.’

"Where??"

"Well she said she wants to watching a movie then have a dinner ... That's it"

"Have you told fany ?"

"Ofcourse... I always try to be honest to her"

"And she didn't mind ????" Yuri furrow her eyebrow

"Even i ask her to come along but she declined"

"What happened to that hwang ??" Yuri mumble uncoherently.

"Pardon??"

"Ahhh nothing... I gotta go Jung... Bye !!!" Yuri get into her car hurryly while her hands took her phone from her bag and try to dialed a number, after a minute the line was been picked up.

"Hello..."

"Fany ah... Where are you ??"

"Yull?? At my office..."

"Meet me at Shosi mall now... If you care a lot about your wifey... Or else..." Tiffany on the other line still confused with yuri's suddenly threat,

"What's wrong??"

"Didn't you say you wants to make Sica be yours??? Or should i try to make her mine too, Hwang???" Yuri said

"I'll be there in a minute!!!" Tiffany cut the line, yuri was smirked when she know that her trick was worked.




-Shoshi Mall-

“Woah... What we gonna do Yul??”

“Are you crazy for letting Yoona go out with Sica??”

“Well it’s Just...”

“Forget it! Now let me help you here...”

“What do you mean? And what are we going to do here?”

“Sica said that they will watching a movie here and take a dinner... well we must making sure that everything’s under control..”

“By stalking them??

“Oh Come on Fany ah... it would be fun...”

“But it’s not good for stalking people Yul...”

“Yah!! Fany ah... we are talking about Jessica Jung here, your Wife For GODSHAKE... What if they falling in love again?? What if Yoona kissed her while watching the movie??”

“WHAT!!!” Tiffany Freaking Out

“What if She put something to sica’s food, then she will be fainted, Yoona take her to the Hotel and then make Sicababy’s pregnant... and sica baby’s will divorced you...”

“Well okay.. i guess our drama queen is back... it’s not going happened Yul... i know Yoona well right and you too..”

“Well Fany... sometimes evil can make something that right turn wrong...”

“Oh.. forget it Yul... Hey...that’s Jessi and yoona...”

Tiffany frowned when she saw her wife and Yoona walking to the cinema hand in hand, or more like Yoona hold her Jessi’s Hand. Yuri saw this scene too,

“Man... this is going fun...”

Tiffany just rolled her eyes and follow Yuri walking to the cinema.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

TBC



Anyeongg haseyo Yeorobun... How do you do Buddy?? :) I'm Sorry I comeback with a boring chapter and Lack Of Jeti.... Hahahaha...

 

I... Errgh... Loose my Confident for this story Already....

So Fighting all...

Thanks For new Subs and Upvoters... That's mean a Lot.... :))

Thanks For ur Comment all, And thanks For all readers, even all Silent readers...:)

Please keep being Awesome and Stay Healthy Buddy :)) 

Till next time...