18th piece

Puzzle
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Jimin knew something big must have happened to upset Taehyung this way, he could tell the moment his friend had walked in through the door, but refrained from asking. They were still sitting on the couch, but Taehyung was now fast asleep in Jimin's arms; all tired out from crying. What had worried Jimin the most was how distressed Taehyung had sounded, he kept saying how sorry he was and he was hugging Jimin so tight it hurt. He had pondered whether or not to call Taehyung's mom and let her know about this, but he didn't want to worry her as well. So for now, Jimin would try his best to comfort his friend on his own.
 

Feeling Taehyung stir, Jimin looked down and smiled a bit when he saw his friend slowly opening his eyes. They were still a little puffy, but at least he had taken off his contacts like Jimin had said to avoid them getting further irritated. Taehyung yawned rather cutely before closing his eyes again and snuggled into Jimin some more, making the latter's smile grow. He didn't mind staying here a while longer, but he was starting to get a little hungry and he was sure Taehyung could use some food as well.
 

"Taehyung." called Jimin, making sure to keep his voice down.
 

His friend just gave a hum to show he was listening and when Jimin suggested making something to eat, his eyes opened again and he raised his head.
 

"Do you have any new recipes you want to try?" asked Jimin.


Taehyung just stared at him with those sleepy gray eyes for a moment before nodding, making Jimin grin as he reached up to ruffle his friend's already messy hair. They got up from the couch and Jimin stifled a coo when Taehyung clutched the back of his shirt like a child. Stepping into the kitchen, they got out everything they needed and got to work. As they prepared everything, Jimin would look over to check on Taehyung and saw that he looked a bit better than before. He still looked a little tired, but the previous anxiousness wasn't there anymore.
 

The food was ready and after setting up the table, Jimin made sure to sit right beside Taehyung. The latter got a little smile on his face as he started eating and Jimin playfully bumped his forehead against his friend's shoulder before he himself started eating.
 

"By the way, I came over because I wanted to hear your opinion on something." said Jimin as he looked at Taehyung, the latter looked at him questioningly as he drank from his cup; signaling to ask away.
 

"It has to do with Seokjin." said Jimin, then pouted when Taehyung rolled his eyes as he set his cup down.
 

"Be nice." he warned.
 

"What about him?" asked Taehyung as he went back to eating.
 

"Well, you know I was at his house yesterday, right?" started Jimin, "Long story short, when he took me home and we were on the bus, I got this weird feeling. It wasn't bad, but it confused me. It felt like I had met him before."
 

Jimin purposely left out the part where it was Jin's touch that felt familiar because he didn't want to explain how that came about; it was too embarrassing.
 

"Anyway..." said Jimin, quickly getting to the point of the matter, "What does it mean when you feel like you've met someone before even though you're sure you've never seen that person in your life?"
 

"Soul mate

Please log in to read the full chapter