lion gets jealous

Spartace one shot
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the day of filming which makes me so excited and happy when it comes to Monday. This is because I can meet my favourite oppa a.k.a my muscle boyfriend. So you guys know who is he right?. Yup exactly, he is Kim Jong Kook, Korean’s masculine man. We’ve been in a relationship for the past 3 year but we still don’t have a courage to make our relationship public yet because it can jeopardizes our career. So, we just date secretly without other members know. We only tell our manager because they can cover for us sometimes. So, back to our main business here.

 I really excited to meet him today because we did not meet each other almost 2 weeks. This is because he is busy with preparation for his Turbo concert in Las Vegas and he has to go to Taiwan 51st Golden Bell Award as a presenter. I also busy with my new drama. That’s why I am really looking forward for today’s filming. I enter filming set happily and greet all the crews and staffs. Then, I go to Jae Suk oppa, Suk Jin oppa, Gary oppa, Haha oppa and Kwang Soo dongseng.

Ji Hyo greet her family with a big smile on her face “Hi oppas!!!..hi Kwang Soo..what a lovely day today”. All the members are looking each other weirdly due to happy go lucky Mong Ji. They feel very weird because Ji Hyo never in a good mood when they have to start filming early in the morning. Her happy greeting makes all the members start to ask her continuously like a bullet “Ji Hyo ah, are you okay” Haha asked followed by Kwang Soo framing “you are not drunk right??” cause jae suk and suk jin laugh.

“Ji Hyo ah, did you took any wrong medicines last night” Gary ask. “wae??..wae??..is it wrong if I am happy and start my morning with smile??”.. someone say that if we start our morning with smile, all good things will happen that day”..Ji Hyo respond makes her RM family weird and laugh. “this is so rare for our mong ji to say that quote.. are you in relationship right now??” asked Jae suk.. the question from jae suk suddenly cause Ji Hyo to remember her boyfriend. She try to avoid that topic by asking  “where is Jong Kook oppa?..he never late to filming”. “he told us that he is running late because he overslept. Maybe he still tired as his flight from Taiwan delayed last night and reached korea late midnight”.

“Annyeonghasayo..good morning” a husky man’s voice is being heard suddenly. Ji Hyo try to find that voice and see her oppa bows to the crew and makes his way to his family. “good morning everyone” he say with a tired eyes. “are you okay, kook jong ah?” ask Suk Jin concernly.”neh hyung, I am okay hyung, just a bit tired”. Their conversation was interrupted by PD voice asked them to gather because they will start filming. They lined up and Ji Hyo took place beside kim Jong Kook. She squeezes his hand secretly to give strength and comfort to her boyfriend. Her boyfriend looks at her with warm gaze and mouthed “thank you”.

After opening speech by jae suk and bickering session with Jong Kook, Jae Suk ask PD “so today, what is the mission for us?”. PD replied “for today, each of you will be assigned to a group with 3 members and complete the mission with your group”. “First, we will introduce you guys other 2 members”. All the guest appearance come along with song being played.

For Haha group, he gets Noh sae Yon nuna and Kwanghee which he not really satisfied. Gary gets seolhyun and guk joo, Kwang Soo gets jay park and shin bong sun that makes bong sun not happy coz she thought that she will in the same group with Jong Kook. Ji Hyo gets park seo joon and jong suk, suk jin in a team together with lee kyung kyu and si woon which make he so happy due to si woon presence and confidence that they can win for today, jae suk with kim jae dong and kim min suk. So far, the appeara

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter