Let Me Love You

Let Me Love You - Kris

Standing at the end of the aisle, your hands wrapped around a bouquet of flowers, a wedding ring wrapped around your ring finger before you heard the classic bride music to cue you to start walking down the aisle. Watching everyone stand and turn towards you, you took a deep breath before taking your first step, the sun happily highlighted you in all of your beauty, keeping your shoulders back and your gaze slightly lowered. You walked down the aisle before you stopped just before the altar, where your future husband and the pastor stood.

Stepping up, you stood across from your soon-to-be husband. Lifting your eyes slowly after a deep breath, your eyes finally met his brown ones, your erratic heart instantly calmed with just one look from him. A sweet smile pulled on your lips as he nodded to get the ceremony started.

“Do you take this woman to be your lawfully wedded wife?” The pastor questioned your finance

“I do” Your finance nodded, reaffirming his love for you

“Do you take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?” The pastor turned to you, lifting your eyes you looked into your finance’s eyes.

“I do” You nodded with a smile, knowing that this was the right choice in your heart.

“I am happy to pronounce you husband and wife” The pastor smiled before turning to your finance, “You may kiss the bride”

Stepping closer to one another, you felt his hand rest on your side while his other hand gently cradled your jaw, tilting your head one way and his the other, both eyes slowly flickered closed while the warmth of your breaths brushed over one another’s lips until his warm lips met yours.

Cheers erupted from the crowd as he tipped you back slightly in a dip, holding you securely in his arms, he pulled away slightly letting his forehead rest on yours. A smile balanced on your lips as a smile reflected on his lips as well. Turning towards the crowd the two of you smiled brighter seeing the standing ovation that the crowd was pouring on you.

Feeling his hand slide into yours, the two of you headed back up the aisle.

Beautiful hues of flowers were expertly arranged in a trophy like vase with greens and whites present to add a pop of color over the coordinating table cloth beneath ivory plates and silver utensils.

Guests began to take their designated seats around the beautiful venue that was chosen. Slowly your eyes took in the beautiful venue loving how everything went together just perfectly. Allowing your eyes to scan the guests you watched the young ones dance with the light music while the adults stood around chatting and holding their wine and champagne glasses delicately between their fingers.

“Enjoying the view?” Your husband’s voice whispered softly as his fingers carefully straightened his tie that was tucked underneath his black suit coat.

“Mostly” You smile turning back around to him, he took a step or two towards you.

“What’s missing?” He questioned, tilting his head cutely, his beautiful brown eyes lovingly gazing into yours.

“You” You cheekily reply, tilting your head cutely to match his while your shoulders slightly sway from side to side.

“You’re too cute” He tapped the tip of your nose with his fingertip. Giggling a little, you shook your head.

“Just being myself” You cooe back with a bright smile, slowly turning back around to let your eyes watch your guests enjoy themselves.

A pair of arms slowly wrapped around you, resting around your hips as his chest pressed against your back.

“I am one lucky guy…” He sighed beside your ear, leaning back into his embrace, your fingers slowly brushed over his hands.

“Why would that be?” You quizzed ready to hear a cheeky or typical answer.

“There are cake and presents” He smiled and held you tighter as you stood there in slight shock from his answer, catching you off guard.

“Is that all you wanted for marrying me?” You teased playfully with a hint of seriousness tainting your words.

“Hrmmmm, pretty much” He nodded his head with a smile

“Silly” You shook your head before the announcer happily faded out the music.

“I would like to announce Mr and Mrs. YiFan” The announcer happily called as Kris slipped his hand into yours.

“Ready Mrs. Kris Wu YiFan?” He questioned standing next to you.

“Ready Mister” You giggled with a nod as the two of you walked out, revealing yourself to the crowd.

Leading you to the lifted wood floor that pressed against the blades of grass that covered the venue. Stepping up on the slightly lifted floor, Kris helped you up making sure that you didn’t fall. Your guests happily clapped and gathered around as you knew that Kris had something up his sleeve.

“The Groom would like to have the first dance with his Bride” The announcer sweetly called over the microphone. Knowing what he had up his sleeve, you smiled while the announcer began to fade in your favorite song that was appropriate for this venue. Bowing to one another, his hand outreached for you to take, sliding your hand into his, he spun you into his embrace.

A bright smile continued to radiate from your lips, lighting up your whole face as he lead you around, the soft music and the lyrics relating to the story of the two of you mostly.

If I was your man, baby you’d
Never worry about what I do
I’d be coming home back to you
Every night, doin’ you right
You’re the type of woman deserves good things
A fistful of diamonds, a hand full of rings
Baby you’re a star, I just want to show you are

If I was your man, baby you’d
Never worry about what I do
I’d be coming home back to you
Every night, doin’ you right
You’re the type of woman deserves good things
A fistful of diamonds, a hand full of rings
Baby you’re a star, I just want to show you are

Your true beauty’s description
Look so good that it hurts
You’re a dime plus 99
And it’s a shame, don’t even know what you’re worth
Everywhere you go, they stop and stare
Cause you’re bad and it shows
From your head to your toes
Out of control, baby you know

(Chris Lane - Let Me Love you)

“I love you, _______” Kris whispered before he pressed a kiss on your forehead. Cheers and claps still erupting from the crowd as his moves turned into sways listening to the music slowly fade.

“I love you too, Kris” You whispered back in response as your hands slid down his arms as the two of you turned to the audience, his hand slipped into yours before the two of you walked back up the aisle but this time as husband and wife til death do you part.