Chapter 39

Heartfelt Voice

Baekhyun shot Jaehyun a death stare and said very slowly, over enunciating each word, "Today is the last time Ms. Youngest ing Teacher ed you, ing boy."

Jaehyun narrowed his eyes at him, hands balling into fists. Jiyeon curled her lip in disgust at his dirty mouth.

"Jae, get back inside the car," Eunji ordered. "Don't waste your time on him."

Baekhyun jerked his gaze to Eunji. "I wonder what Junmyeon sees in you." He clucked his tongue, shaking his head. "You know you're not that beautiful, anti-psych . You don't deserve him." His tone held mocking.  

Eunji blew out a loud sigh and looked at her brother. "Let's not waste our time on him." She dropped her voice a notch. "Talking with an unwoke about anything that contradicts their programing is worse than talking to a wall."

Jaehyun nodded and looked at Jiyeon. "We'll see each other tomorrow," he said.

"Yes, we'll see each other tomorrow," Jiyeon repeated. He cupped her face and kissed her forehead tenderly before stepping back into the car. She looked at Eunji and said, "Sis, thank you for driving me home."

"My pleasure." Eunji smiled then slid back into the driver's seat. Jaehyun waved to her through the window as the vehicle pulled away. Jiyeon waved back, smiling.

"Youngest ing teacher," Baekhyun hissed, his eyes bulging. "Because of you, I had to pay for a phone repair."

Jiyeon curled her upper lip as she responded slowly, "Why are you blaming me? You were the one who bumped into that woman which caused her to drop her phone. You need to learn to take responsibility for your actions."

Baekhyun balled his hands into fists and uttered a threat through clenched teeth, "I'll make sure you won't see that ing boy again."

I'm not in the mood to fight. Jiyeon drew a deep breath and blew it out. "Go ahead and do whatever you can," she said flatly before running towards the front door, which was left wide open.

Jiyeon stepped inside and spotted her parents sitting side by side on the couch in the living room. Her mother was in a long-sleeved dark blue dress, and her hair was pulled back in a tight bun. She seemed ready to attend the dinner meeting. She had her head ducked down. Her father was holding her hand, his gaze fixed on her face. They were in serious conversation. Jiyeon stood there in silence, listening.

"She wants to share her life with him. She loves him, so does he. He has showed me a maturity in thinking beyond his age. Let them lead life on their own," her father spoke in a soft reassuring tone. "I'm sure they both can take care of each other well."

"She is our only child. I'm certainly not going to let her live in the woods," her mother retorted, jerking her hand out of his hold. "Living in the woods sounds awesome on paper, but in reality it is not easy. You need to produce your own food, purify water, generate electricity and attend to your sanitation needs."

"I know it's not easy, but I have no doubt they will be able to live an independent, self-sufficient life," her father responded in the same soft reassuring tone. "His father had taught him how to live off the grid. So let's support their decision."

"I won't support their childish decision," her mother hissed through gritted teeth. "I repeat I will never approve of that boy as her partner."

"Fine!" Her father raised his voice a notch. "I will definitely not allow you to force our daughter into marrying a man she doesn't want to marry." He sprang to his feet and walked away.

"I definitely won't let that boy take her to the woods!" her mother shouted.

Her father ignored her mother. He took Jiyeon's hand and led her to the stairs. Halfway up, he paused. "I can't accompany you to the dinner meeting. I'll meet Jaehyun's father to talk about marriage at 8 o'clock tonight. I won't let your mom force you to marry Baekhyun, I can't pinpoint what it is, but it is a gut feeling that something is just not right about him." His words flowed with a gentle tone.         

Dad can sense Baekhyun's bad intention. That's the power of a father's love! Jiyeon smiled. "Dad, to us, marriage is a commitment between the two people. A marriage certificate is just a piece of paper. Jaehyun and I are already committed to each other, and we don't need a piece of paper to prove it. That piece of paper doesn't guarantee you anything. Not permanence, not love and certainly not happiness. People have to pay to get a marriage or divorce certificate. In other words, 'legal marriage' is the government's another way of making money from its citizens. The most fundamental reason for getting married legally: so the government can become involved in your love life. When someone says 'every girl dreams of having a perfect wedding,' she is just a victim of brilliant marketing. The idea of a day where everything is about us, and we have to interact with dozens of people, all paid for by us is horrifying."   

"Civil marriage is a social, cultural and economic construct," her father remarked as they continued their walk. "Jaehyun's perspective on school and materialism, and how his parents raised their children hit me hard. I felt like I robbed your youth. You spent most of your life studying in order to fulfill our expectations: going into the top university and getting a good job. From now on, I won't force anything on you. You said you don't need a marriage certificate, so I won't force you to get it. That piece of paper really is pointless since you and Jaehyun are going to live in the woods away from society. I will discuss this with his father." He opened her bedroom door.

A wave of happiness ran through her. Jiyeon hugged her father. "Thank you for supporting me, Dad. This means a lot to me. It really does," she whispered, her eyes growing moist.

Her father said nothing. He kissed the top of her head before breaking the hug and heading to the study room. Blinking back the moisture in her eyes, Jiyeon entered her room. She groaned, irritated at the sight silver satin pumps and a light blue dress lying on the bed. "Mom, why did you buy me these things again? You know I hate them," she muttered through clenched teeth as she grabbed them and tossed them under her bed.

She took a deep breath, calming herself. Feeling calm, she opened her closet, pulled out a black shirt and black pants and went into the bathroom. She took a quick shower, dried herself with a towel, put on her clothes and combed her fingers through her hair. Humming, she walked towards her desk, grabbed her bag and slid her feet into flat sandals. She hurriedly left her room and made her way down the stairs towards the front door. Baekhyun and her mother were standing on the porch while talking.

"Mom, I've bought diamond engagement rings," Baekhyun said proudly. "I'm quite sure the ring will fit—"

"Wow, you call my mom Mom," Jiyeon butted in, her voice stern and full of disbelief, as she stepped out onto the porch. "Since when did she become your mom?"

Baekhyun made no response. He stared at her, his lips pressed into a tight line and his eyebrows furrowed. Her mother scanned her from head to toe and back up again.

"Why didn't you wear the dress and pumps I put on your bed?" Her mother smacked her arm. "Go and change your outfit right now!"

"Stop hitting me!" Jiyeon caught her mother's hand. "Why do I have to change? Is there anything wrong with what I'm wearing?"

"That feminine outfit is a gift from your future mother-in-law." Her mother lowered her voice several notches. "Don't disappoint her. Change your outfit right now."

His mother, who hasn't met me yet, gave me a gift? Jiyeon shook her head in disbelief then looked into her mother's eyes. Gently, she countered, "I'll tell my so-called future mother-in-law that I'm not comfortable wearing them. She will likely understand."  

"I'm sure my mother will understand," Baekhyun chimed in, his expression softening. "I admit she is beautiful in her simple clothes."  

Jiyeon shifted her gaze to Baekhyun and allowed her upper lip to curl into the slightest sneer. She looked back at her mother and added, "Dad won't join us. He's busy. So let's go before I change my mind."

"Well, I guess we better go now," Baekhyun responded. Her mother sighed before nodding. He politely took her mother's hand and led her to his car.

You're acting so well, Mr. Playboy! Jiyeon shut the door behind her and walked casually behind them. She looked up and saw the evening star winking overhead, and she smiled, admiring its beauty.

"Hurry up," her mother called out after she had settled into the passenger seat. Baekhyun was standing holding the door open for her. Instead of climbing into the seat next to her mother, Jiyeon opened the front passenger door and slid into the seat. Simultaneously, they closed the doors. He then went to the driver's seat and climbed in.

Jiyeon and Baekhyun looked at each other, and then he smirked. "Hmm, you chose to sit next to me." His voice took on a mild, teasing tone. "I see you want to get closer to your lovely future husband, huh?"

My lovely future husband? Jiyeon snorted inwardly at his shameless claim. As Baekhyun started the engine and pulled away from the curb, she hummed in a mocking tone, "My so-called lovely future husband, you can't even afford your own clothes yet you proudly told my mom you've bought diamond engagement rings. I'm one hundred percent sure you begged your parents to buy you those expensive rings. When will you stop relying on your parents' money, twenty-three-year-old man?"  

"Park Jiyeon, watch your mouth! You need to respect him!" her mother snapped. Simultaneously, Baekhyun hissed, glancing at her, "So you chose to sit next to me in order to mock me?"

Unhesitatingly, Jiyeon nodded then leaned closer and dropped her voice to a whisper, "Plus to avoid being hit by my mom. Let me tell you something, diamonds are just lumps of carbon under heat and pressure. The diamond industry is one of the biggest marketing scams in the history of the world. 'Diamonds are forever' is a fancy way of saying no refunds. Congratulations for getting fooled."    

Laughing inwardly, Jiyeon puckered . Baekhyun muttered something she couldn't catch as he gripped the steering wheel tightly and sped up. She could see the stiffening of his jaw. She gripped the roof handle as the car moved faster and faster.

"Oh, Baekhyun, please don't drive so fast!" her mother exclaimed.

Jiyeon sighed in relief when Baekhyun slowed down. He glanced over his shoulder at her mother, saying, "I'm sorry for frightening you." He stared straight ahead at the road as he added, "I want to get home fast. I can't wait to get engaged to your beautiful daughter."

"I can't wait to see her get engaged to you, too," her mother responded. They both exchanged small laughs.

Jiyeon slightly lowered her head, thinking. He has bought engagement rings, and Mom refers to his mother as my future mother-in-law. Now they are talking about... She looked over her shoulder at her mother. "Mom, tonight is just an ordinary dinner—"

"Tonight is our engagement banquet," Baekhyun interjected cheerfully. Her mother nodded innocently.

Looking straight ahead at the road, Jiyeon clutched her bag's strap tightly. Her cheeks were tinged with a faint blush from her anger. Her chest rose and fell rapidly. Her mother lied to her again. Calm down, Jiyeon. Don't waste your energy on being angry. You willingly attend the dinner meeting because you want to meet Baekwoon's mother. After talking to her, you can go home. She nodded, agreeing with her inner voice. She leaned her head back on the head rest of the car seat and closed her eyes as she inhaled rather deeply, in a slow manner, only to be exhaled after seconds. She kept her eyes shut, ignoring them.

Jiyeon's eyes finally opened when the vehicle came to a stop and the engine and lights went off. They were in front of a big house. Yoona was standing on the porch, seemingly waiting for their arrival. Baekhyun stepped out and opened the door for her mother. He took her hand as he led her to the front door.

With a deep breath, Jiyeon opened the car door and stepped out. Yoona walked over to her and gave her a brief hug. Yoona's expression turned extremely serious as she spoke, "You sacrificed your career to date your student, but now you accept to get engaged to my nephew. How about Jaehyun? Did you break up with him?"

"Who says I accept to get engaged to your nephew. I came here to meet Baekwoon's mother and return the photo album—" Jiyeon opened her bag and pulled out the photo album. She handed it to Yoona as she added, "I apologize for not returning it as promised."

Yoona took it, saying, "Not a big deal."

"Sis, I didn't break up with Jaehyun," Jiyeon announced. "We're already married." Her face broke into a wide, beaming smile.

Yoona looked at her, her eyes widened in surprise. "When did you get married?" she asked. "Why didn't you invite me?"

"Yesterday," Jiyeon replied in a dead serious tone, "we said our vows to each other in the park, witnessed by nature."

It was then Jiyeon's turn to be surprised as, with absolutely no warning, Yoona burst into laughter. She raised a hand to cover , the move doing little to contain the peals of laughter. Jiyeon sighed in exasperation. "I'm not joking, I'm serious. To us, marriage is a commitment. A commitment to each other, no need for solemnization in the eyes of man," she said slowly, emphasizing each word clearly, "we will soon be moving into a cabin in the woods. His father and my dad support us."

Yoona fell silent for a few seconds then hugged her. "Congratulations on your commitment and best wishes for a happy life together," she whispered gently, her tone carrying sincerity that Jiyeon felt a warm spread inside her. "I will miss you, lil sis."

"I will miss you too." Jiyeon rested her head against Yoona's shoulder, savoring the warmth of her embrace. Truth be told, Jiyeon felt more comfortable with Yoona than Jaehyun's sister. She still couldn't get over the fact that Eunji studied psychology, the field she hated so much.

After a moment, Jiyeon pulled away and said, "Sis, I want to talk to your sister in private. Can you help me?"

"Of course, I can." Yoona smiled, pinching her cheek lightly. "Let's go meet her." She took her hand and tugged her towards the front door. When Jiyeon didn't move, Yoona glanced back at her.

"What's wrong?"

"I don't want to come in. I'm so sick of Baekhyun."

A loud sigh escaped Yoona's lips. "Wait in the side patio," she told her as she pointed to the right side. "I'm going to call her."

Jiyeon nodded and walked down the brick path, heading for the side patio. The patio was furnished with a round table and four chairs surrounded by a lush garden of delightful plants and flowers. Such a lovely place! She sat down on the chair, looked up at the sky and closed her eyes, inhaling deeply, smelling fragrant flowers in the night breeze. Their fragrance enveloped her in a feeling of calm. Her eyes snapped open at the click clack click sound of high heels. She rose to her feet and watched Yoona and an old woman walk towards her. The old woman wore a red dress, which fell just below the knees; her hair was tied back in a ponytail. She looked younger than her mother.

"Jiyeon, this is my beautiful older sister, Im Soojin," Yoona introduced as she rubbed the old woman's arm.

Jiyeon bowed politely to her and said, "Good night, I'm Park Jiyeon."

Mrs. Im studied her carefully, her eyes roaming from her head to her feet and back up again. Jiyeon gulped nervously. "I threw that light blue dress and silver satin pumps under my bed. I didn't know they were a gift from you," she managed to speak calmly and clearly. "I'm not comfortable wearing those things. I hate them."

Yoona and Mrs. Im looked at each other and smiled. "Thank you for being honest," Mrs. Im remarked as she sat down on the chair. "Don't you think it's better to donate them to charity than throw them away?" She gestured for Jiyeon to sit down. Jiyeon gave her a curt nod and sat next to her.  

"I'll go inside so you can talk to my sister in private." Yoona gave Jiyeon's shoulder a small squeeze before turning on her heel and walking away.

"Yoona said you don't want to get engaged to my son, Baekhyun," Mrs. Im began in a serious tone, "is that true?"

"Yes, that's true. Frankly, I don't like him one bit. I actually came here to meet you. I'd like to ask you about something related to your deceased son, Baekwoon."

Jiyeon stifled a gasp of surprise as Mrs. Im gripped her arm. "You knew Baekwoon?" she questioned, her eyes unblinking.

"I met him briefly when I was in my first year of university"—Jiyeon alternately looked at the old woman's face and her grip on her arm—"I recently discovered that he'd stalked me. His photo album is the proof."

"His photo album? Where did you get it?"

"Mr. Kim Jaejoong lent me it. I just returned it to your sister."  

Mrs. Im leapt to her feet and rushed to the front house. It seems like sis didn't tell her about my voice-hearing experience, and her fiancé never showed her that photo album. Jiyeon let out a long, deep breath. She then put her elbows on the table and leaned her forehead against her fists, her eyes downcast in deep thought.

I notice I no longer hear the voice after having a dream about Baekwoon in which I mistook him for Jaehyun. Why does the voice stop bothering me? Is it because he is still mad at me, or he's afraid I'll have with my life partner? The voice got so angry when I returned my partner's first kiss. But I didn't hear the voice when my partner took me to his bed in which we almost had ; was it because he knew I'd do the exact opposite of what I was told that he chose to shut up? Whatever! I'm glad the voice finally stops bothering me.  

She rose to her feet and took a deep breath. "Jiyeon, there's no point in knowing how Baekwoon's relationship with his twin brother was. You will soon be moving into the woods. Don't waste your time here. Let's go home and be prepared for moving," she quietly told herself and nodded at her own words.

She tucked her hands into the pant pockets as she casually strolled down the brick path. She stopped in front of the house. The front door was wide open. "Mom, I'm going home!" Jiyeon shouted.

Immediately, the slap of running shoes echoed. Baekhyun stepped out onto the porch, followed by her mother and Yoona. By the flushing of her face and a flash of her eyes, Jiyeon could see how angry her mother was. As quick as lightning, she darted towards the gate and pulled it open. The cold night air surrounded her body, creeping silently through her clothes on to her skin as she ran down the street. A quick glance over her shoulder revealed that Baekhyun was gaining on her.

"Youngest ing teacher, I will definitely catch you this time!" Baekhyun's scream rang shrill in the night air.

Jiyeon picked up her pace, running faster, faster, using every ounce of strength she had. Sweat stung her eyes, and she did her best to blink it away. She flew past the converted flats, past two walkers with cats, past a fenced-in scrapyard, and didn't stop running when she left the towpath road, but continued as she turned into a busy street. People stared at her racing along, long legs striding out, brown hair streaming behind her, dressed not in running clothes but in flat sandals, black shirt and pants. Her breath came in short gasps and her side began to ache. She slowed down, giving in to the fatigue that was consuming her. She stopped under a lamp-post and leaned against it, wiping the sweat from her face with her sleeve. Closing her eyes, she breathed deeply and let her breath out in a long sigh. She repeated the process several times until she felt relaxed. She opened her eyes and jumped in surprise at the sight Baekhyun standing right in front of her, breathing heavily. His face was wet with perspiration. His nostrils flared and his jaw was set in a hard line as he moved closer.

"Tonight is our engagement banquet. I invited my close friends. I'm sure they have arrived," Baekhyun hissed through clenched teeth. "I won't let you embarrass me. Let's go back to my house." He grabbed her by the hand and dragged her along the sidewalk.

"Let me go!" Jiyeon struggled to break free. "I'd rather die than get engaged to you, Mr. Playboy!"

Walkers just stared at them. Baekhyun stepped off the curb and tried to hail a cab. One after another they passed, their "available" lights unlit. His grip on her hand tightened. He raised his other hand to signal for a ride. Finally, a cab pulled over towards them. Gritting her teeth, she kicked him in the leg with all her might. He groaned in pain, bending over to rub his leg.

Jiyeon quickly opened the front passenger door and got in. "Lock the door. Drive now," she instructed the cabbie.

Baekhyun grabbed the door handle as the cabbie began to drive away. " you!" he screamed at the top of his lungs. "I'm going to bring you back to my house!"

Jiyeon looked in the side-view mirror and saw him raise his hand to hail a cab that was cruising his way. She sighed in relief when the cab passed him by.

"Where to, young lady?" the cabbie asked.

She shot a quick glance at the clock displayed on the digital taximeter. The digital display changed its numbers to read 8:40 p.m. I'm sure Dad has gone to Jaehyun's house, and our house is locked. I don't bring the keys. If I go home now, I have to wait outside. Baekhyun is certainly going to my house and force me to go back to his house. He does not play with his words. He did bring my mom to Jaehyun's house...

Her thoughts were interrupted by the cabbie repeating his question: "Where to, young lady?"

Jiyeon took a deep breath before telling him her destination. They drove in silence to the destination she'd given him. Staring out the passenger side window at the passing buildings, she imagined raising children in the woods, living off the grid, surrounded by nature.

"Why are you fighting with your husband? Did you catch him cheating?" the cabbie suddenly spoke, breaking her out of her reverie. "If he did cheating, file for a divorce. You're still young. It's not worth continuing to live with a person who has cheated on you. It's true and really hard to imagine living without someone whom you have given your life and becomes very difficult to leave your life partner. It's not unusual to forgive and give your partner another chance, but in many cases, their unfaithful actions repeat themselves."

This old man sounds like he has been cheated on. Jiyeon sighed and looked at him sympathetically. "Uncle, you've been cheated on, right?"

"My wife cheated on me three times. Getting divorced was the most emotionally painful thing I have ever done. I had two daughters and raised them by myself. I am their role model." The old man glanced at her. "They are now grown up with three college degrees, all obtained through scholastic scholarships, and they are happy and healthy and have chosen wonderful partners." His voice was as soft as a gentle breeze.

"Your daughters held three college degrees. I'm quite sure they have good jobs," Jiyeon responded. "Why are you still working as a cab driver? Why don't they—"  

"My kids are a big support, but they also have their own lives to live. I tell them on a weekly basis that I don't want to be a burden to them. I love my driving job and don't want to just sit at home," he interjected as he pulled over to the curb. "Here we are."

Such a wise old man! Jiyeon smiled inwardly as she opened her bag and took out the cash from it, counting it out before handing it to him, "Uncle, that man isn't my husband. He is a stranger. I ran away from the engagement banquet with him."

"I congratulate you for escaping that engagement banquet." He smiled at her warmly.

She returned his smile with her own. "Alright it was nice to meet you. Drive safe," she said softly before getting out of the car.

Her smile broadened into a grin as Jiyeon noticed the gate was ajar. She slipped through the gate and made her way to the front door. She knocked on the door. On her third knock, the door swung open.

"Jiyeon," Jaehyun said, his surprise palpable, as he pulled the door open wider. "I didn't expect to see you so soon. It's just you, isn't it? No one behind you causing trouble?" His eyes roamed around the area as if he was searching for anyone.

Jiyeon hugged him and replied, "Baekhyun chased after me, but I managed to escape him."

His arms tightened around her as he returned her hug. Softly, he asked, "Why did he chase after you? Didn't you go to his house with him and Mom?"

"I ran away from his house. Mom has lied to me. Tonight is not an ordinary dinner but an engagement banquet," she muttered against his shoulder.

A long audible sigh escaped his lips. Jaehyun released her and tenderly tucked the loose strand of hair behind her ear as he said, "Dad is in the living room. He told us he failed to convince her." Then closed the door behind him and took her hand as he led her to the living room. Their fathers' conversation could be heard.

"I can see the point that a piece of paper doesn't make your love more real. Our kids only believe in commitment, and I agree we shouldn't force them to get that piece of paper just to satisfy us and our society. Jaehyun is ready to move into the cabin at any time. Are you ready to let your only daughter move with him?"

"I've actually planned to let her go after she's gotten a marriage certificate. Since she doesn't need that piece of paper, it will be better if they move out as fast as possible. I know my wife well. She doesn't play with her words and acts based on her idea what is right…" Her father trailed off, surprised to see her.  

Jiyeon bowed politely to his father and greeted, "Good night, Father."  

"How was your dinner, Jiyeon?" his father asked as Jiyeon settled down beside her father. Jaehyun sat down next to his father.

"I didn't have dinner. I ran away from his house after briefly talking to his mother—" Jiyeon shifted her gaze from his father to hers. "Dad, Mom has lied to me again. It turns out tonight is an engagement banquet." Her voice cracked. It hurt being lied to repeatedly.

Her father hugged her and rubbed her back as she continued, "I don't want to go home. I'm sure Mom will scold me to death for ruining the engagement banquet."


In the previous chapter, pleomorphism was mentioned. Here's an interesting video showing E. coli bacteria undergo pleomorphism:

The whole point of pleomorphism is it proves the Germ Theory wrong. There are no 'good and bad' bacteria. They are all the same thing in different forms changing to survive in good or bad conditions. The war against germs is not only bad for our health, it is bad for our environment. A documentary entitled Superbugs: The Dark Side of India's Drug Boom shows why people got ill at the same time. Bacteria are not the problem. The real problem is Big Pharma dumped toxic wastes into the river, which contaminated their drinking water; in other words, Big Pharma poisoned innocent people. Bacteria in the river changed their shapes (morphed into 'superbugs') in order to perform their job that is biodegrading pollutants. Bacteria are capable of biodegrading many pollutants, such as heavy metals, as indicated by a 1998 article entitled Physical properties and heavy metal uptake of encapsulated Escherichia coli expressing a metal binding gene.

Another implication of the falsity of the Germ Theory of disease is that diseases are not contagious. No scientific experiment under controlled conditions has ever been able to demonstrate that a disease is passed from person to person. During the 'Spanish Flu', the US Navy went to great lengths to demonstrate its alleged contagiousness and their efforts were an abject FAILURE. The study was mentioned in Chap 37. You can read the study yourself here.

History has shown that blindly trusting the "health authorities" and the governments led to tragedies such as Thalidomide and SMON. In 1976 Swine Flu mandated Debacle harmed thousands and killed over 300 people. You can watch the swine flu fraud of 1976 documentary here.

About the 1918 'flu'/'Spanish Flu': The huge "death spike" in October of that year, happened within a few weeks after the "health authorities" were recommending that the public drastically increase their use of Aspirin during those times. Aspirin has been shown to cause respiratory problems, as indicated by a November 2009 article entitled Salicylates and Pandemic Influenza Mortality, 1918-1919 Pharmacology, Pathology and Historic Evidence that states, "Pharmacokinetic data, which were unavailable in 1918, indicate that the aspirin regimens recommended for the 'Spanish influenza' predispose to severe pulmonary toxicity." The article refers to pathology findings reported during 1918 and states that they are, "…consistent with aspirin toxicity." The many different vaccines given around that time such as typhoid, tetanus and pertussis (Read The Poisoned Needle, Swine Flu Exposé by Dr. Eleanor McBean who was a child during the 'Spanish Flu' and assisted her parents to care for the sick yet she failed to become ill despite her close proximity to many people with the allegedly 'infectious' disease). Also chlorine gas used as a chemical weapon (Read Pandora's Poison by Joe Thornton). Then thinking of the stresses of war time and food shortages, it is not surprising people were getting ill. Also add to that the introduction of wireless technology (Read The Invisible Rainbow: A History of Electricity and Life by Arthur Firstenberg).

I recommend you to check out the works of Claude Bernard and Antoine Bechamp: Terrain Theory (Terrain Reality) and Pleomorphism. And start questioning the covid official narrative. You have to dig deeper into the process used by virologists (virus hunters) when looking for a virus. This is a flawed process from the beginning. They do not actually purify any virus; they do not separate the "virus" particle from all other cellular/tissue debris in the sample they are working with (not to mention bovine calf serum and antibiotics they put in the sample during their procedures). The covid-19 virus has not been purified, and therefore its existence is unproven. You may watch The Emperor's New Virus documentary for the explanation of purification.

The covid pandemic fueled by the PCR technique based of snot samples. Without purifying a virus to use as a template, the PCR has no validity. There is no gold standard for tests of covid-19 virus. The test results are modified by the number of cycles to give whatever value is desired for the number of cases detected. If everyone suddenly lowers the cycle time on their tests, miraculously cases will go down and the vaccine will be declared a success. Check out The scam has been confirmed: PCR does not detect SARS-CoV-2. Dr. Reiner Feullmich is suing the WHO as the misuse of PCR is deemed as a crime against humanity!