Chapter 3.0- I need to take a bath !

LianGui.0

The carriage soon came to a stop. It took them an hour to reach the goverment palace, another for the court and half an hour to arrive at the Emperor residence. Ping Dai jumped off the driver seat and opened the door for his young Prince to step out. Jung Yun Ho took a look at the inner palace in front of him. His Father’s residence. It was a luxurious square enclosed mansion surrounded by a large front gate.
- Let’s go see how my Imperial Father is doing. Yun Ho wryly said at Qi FengHuang, Shim Li Chen and Ping Dai who where quietly standing beside him.
The master and servants group made their way to where the Emperor lived. They entered the grand golden front door and where welcomed by Eneuch Kong. The latter immedialty bowed seeing Yun Ho and greeted him.
- You servant, Kong Fa, greet the Crown Prince, your royal Highness.
- Where is my Father ? Questionned Yun Ho without replying back to Kong’s greeting.
- His majesty is in his study with the General Shim and General Qi.
Qi FengHuang and Shim Li Chen were surprised hearing this. Didn’t their fathers said they were going to Xining country ?
- Are they discussing anything urgent ? Yun Ho inquired perfectly aware that Eunuch Kong was lying to him. On Imperial order. Of course.
- Yes, your Highness. It seems like there is some little trouble in the East border.
- I see. But Can’t I trouble you and ask you to go see if Father can still receive me ?
Eunuch Kong with a sorry smile replied to the prince that he had a message for him.
- I’m sorry, your Highness, Your Imperial Father asked me to tell you to come see him tomorrow after noon in his study. He will send someone to fetch you. Right now he has no time for you.
Yun Ho frowned ; his hand forming a fist.
« That sly old fox bastard ! Troubles in East GuoJung ? What troubles ? The sheep having too much grass to eat is such a national emergency ? Who is he kidding ? »
Yun Ho smiled gracefully.
- I see. Eunuch Kang, please, help me greet my Father and General Shim and Qi for me.
Kong Fa bowed and cupped his hands.
- Certainly, your Highness.
Yun Ho stared at Eunuch Kong insipid smile, humphed and took his leave.
- Lets’s go !
Yun Ho, with furious stride, headed back to his own palace.
Just like his Father the Emperor’s Palace, the Crown Prince’s Palace was a luxurious square enclosed mansion surrounded by a golden front gate. It was trully georgous.
The courtyard was huge with an irrigated rock garden, bridges and pavilions of a traditional Chinese garden. It was arranged charmingly with some irregularity ; the major pathways were paved with limestone, while the smaller ones were cobblestoned, giving the entire courtyard a calm and appealing charm.
But the crown Prince’s party which was currently strolling in the courtyard had no time to sightsee. They passed past it without even giving it a glance and entered a large room scarcely decorated from where one could see a refreshing pound and an old and imposing willow tree near it. 
- Lying to me, the Crown Prince, with such a straight face ! Ahahah ! That Kong Fa really deserve the title of one of the most trusted servant of Imperial Father ! Praised Yun Ho with a dead pan like face. No wonder Father like him! Since both of them are fox !
The Crown Prince was passing back and forth in the room as Qi FengHuang and Li Chen where quietly standing on the saide watching his antic. Suddenly, he stopped behind the only low back armchair present in the room and stared at the Duo standinng on the side. He narrowed his eyes when he noticed that Ping Dai was nowhere in sight but didn't say anything about his absence. For now.
- Qi FengHuang and Shim Li Wang are you sure both your fathers are currently in Xining country ?
- Yes ! Instantly replied the two boys.
- I knew it ! Trouble in Est GuoJung ! Ah ! Is Father taking me for an idiot ?!
- It seems clear to me that your Imperial Father didn’t want to argue with you today.
- And he purposedly feed me a well prepared lie through his servant ! Seriously ! That man is really something ! Anyway, where is Little Ping ?
- He went to the ‘Fragrant House’* to organize Li ZhiHuan ‘stay’. Replyied Li Wang a smile on his lips.
- Oh ? He is there already ?
- We let him reach the residence earlier than us after all.
- I’m sure he is going to like our kind gesture. Yun Ho commented while seating on his low back sandalwood armchair, with a wicked grin on his face.
- He certainly will.
- Then, go pay your respect to your family and after this come have a nice long ‘chat’ with Li ZhiHuan.
- Yes ! I will do my best to be a pleasant gossiping partner.
Then after saying this, Li Wang laughed evilly. Qi FengHuang took a glance at him. His face was glowing with a merciless happiness. FengHuang sighed. That poor Li ZhiHuan was going to have a very hectic night.
- I certainly don’t worry about that. Assured the Crown Prince.
Li Wang laughed once again.
- You can go.
Li wang bowed.
- Then I shall take my leave your Highness.
After saying this he simply vanished.
- His steathl technique are as good as ever ! Praised Yun Ho after witnessing Li wang disapearance under his imperial nose.
- Even through his character is like this, his father is still the mighty General Shim Li Chen…
Yunho glanced at Qi FengHuang, who was coming to stand by his side and smiled.
- Then, should we praise General Li Chen’s teaching instead ?
- I think we should give credits whereits due. FengHuang said, indifferently.
If Shim Li Chen could heard what those two were talking about he would have surely throw a tantrum while saying « How can you talk like this ! Aren’t we friends ? ».
- Aren’t you the same then ? Yun Ho continued.
- Totally the same. FengHuang said, indifferently.
Yun Ho laughed loudly ; soon joined by FengHuang’s laughter. After their euphoria calmed down, Qi FengHuang looked at his Prince’s face.
- Still, are you alright your Highness ?
- Hah ? What are you talking about ?
Qi FengHuang’s brow went up, showing surprise.
- Did you forgot about it ?
Yun Ho furrowed his brown.
- Forgot about what ?
- Didn’t you had to be intimate with that Celestial Flowers Garden House Li Ling ?
Yun Ho’s mouth opened and then closed. Now that Qi FengHuang mentionned it, it seemed like something like this had actually happened. Yun Ho frowned as the memories flooded in front of his eyes.

‘He turned her head towards him and put his tongue inside .
He bite and her right ear’s lobe. Then little by little, he went further and further down her body. Leaving a humind trail on her from her ear until her belly button.
He worked on her belly with his tongue and headed for her sacred place.
He fondled the girl’s bellyskin with the tip of his nose and headed towards her black shining and curly pubic hair. His tongue found the way and then and on it as if his life depended on it. His head was moving back and forth down there. Her body was twitching and flinching all over the place. As she was maoning and moving around so loudly and caught hold of his long black hair and didn’t let go until she came.
When he felt the girl’s bodyhad started to spasmes he knew that his tongue did a good job and unhurriedly took it off her special place. He stared at her, a crooked smile on hi slips.
- So ? How was it ? Did you like how I played with it ?
That girl nodded her head, breathing heavily. He smiled at her and without a word, went to lay on her and placed his manhood against his her sacred place and began to move his hips. The gurl immediatly wrapped her arms around Jung Yun Ho’s back and moved her own hips in unison.
The girl kissed him on his throat, the nape of his neck and chest. She even had the gut to sink her fingernails inside his skin. Even though it was only friction between her special place and his thing. So without warning, he slided his thing inside her and waved his hips fiercly against girl’s entrance. He raised his hips back and forth with great energy. Then she let out a strong moan and came.’

Immediatly after remembering his with that Celestial Flowers Garden House courtesan, Yun Ho had an expression of extreme revulsion. He looked as if he was ready to fall and collapse right here right now on the floor. But instead he stood up abruptly, blasting his low sandalwood armchair against a wall, reducing it in crumbs.
- B… Bath ! A bath ! I need to take a bath ! He yelled loudly. Almost hysterical.
Flustered and without a word, he quickly ran out of the room, followed by Qi FengHuang, and headed toward his personal bathroom located in an irrigated courtyard. Four maids were there waiting for the Crow Prince.
- Leave ! Leave this here and get out ! He unceremoniously howled at the four women.
They hurriedly gathered the trim of their skirt and fled out like scared birds off of the Crown Prince’s courtyard with downcast eyes.
Swiftly after the four maids left, in the same breath, he tore his clothes appart and without any regard to his noble rank jumped in the pool. Qi FengHuang after taking off his own attire also went in the water (A/N : U nasty people ! there is no hanky panky things happening in this bath). He took out two of the maid’s sponge and pourred a scented liquid on both of them. He then handed one of them to the Crown Prince who started to scrub his front and limbs at once. FengHuang kept the other one to help him srub his back.
- Scrub harder FengHuang ! I can smell this wanton woman’s scent on my skin ! Yunho coldly scolded Qi FengHuang as he thought his aide wasn’t srubbing his being properly.
- Yes, yes. He coaxed while applying a little more strenght on his back.


===========================================
*Fragrant House : Private prison Yun Ho set up under his mansion.

 

A/N: Currently writting chap5 of the regular Liangui/Noble Lotus story