Chapter 1: Our First Meet

Bad Girl Turns Good

Hayoung's POV

I'm at the hallway, I'm on my way at the elevator. I waited at the front of elevator, a minute later it opened. As soon as the door opened, I became stunned when I saw a cute girl inside of it. Short hair, cute height, pointy nose, sparkling eyes and dry lips. The door is about to close but I stopped. I went inside and put myself beside her.

"I wonder who she is?" I thought while looking at her.

She is about to press a button but I quickly pressed a button.

"Nope, I want to go out first" I thought then I smirked.

"Yah, I was here first" she stated.

Author's POV

"Its not my fault if your too small to reach it first" Hayoung teased.

While in the other hand Namjoo became irritated.

"Yah, you're Oh Hayoung right? You're still a junior, you should respect me. I'm your unnie!" Namjoo shouted a bit.

"Ohh, I'm really sorry oldie" Hayoung said in annoying tone.

"Yah. I'm only 2 years older than you!" This time Namjoo shouted a little louder.

"I'm not asking" Hayoung said uninterestingly then she shruded.

Namjoo burst out and she tried to press a button but Hayoung block the buttons and holds Namjoo's wrists. While Namjoo is struggling, Hayoung is smirking.

"You know, you look like an elementary student when I'm looking at you closely" Hayoung teased while purposely lowering her head because of Namjoo's cute height.

"Shut up!" Namjoo roared while struggling to press the button.

Hayoung effortlessly battling with Namjoo when the door opens. Hayoung take of her hands at Namjoo's wrist.

"See, it's quick. If you waited, you're not catching your breath right now" Hayoung teased then she smirked.

She went out at the elevator, put her hands inside her pockets then she bid her goodbyes.

"See you around lady" then Hayoung winked while smiling. Then the door closed.

Namjoo's POV

"Aish! Why do I have to meet that girl!" I said irritatedly

"Now I'm going to be late" then I messed up my hair.

The door opens and I became stunned when I saw my prince waiting in front of me.

When he saw me staring at him, he quickly give me his killer smile then he greeted.

"Annyeong~"

"A-annyeong~" I stuttered

"Pabo Namjoo, he might think you're a weirdo now"

Even do I don't want to, I went out the elevator, he gave me a wave before the door closed. My heart beats so fast when he smile at me, it felt eternal, so alluring.

"Choi Youngjae is really a prince" I thought, feels like cloud nine.

"Maybe being late is not a bad idea afterall" I thought then giggled.

I make my way to my class and I saw that it already started.

"I'm so dead~ T^T"

I opened the door and I saw its professor Song Jong Ki.

"Thank God its not Ms. Lee Chae Rin" I thankfully thought.

"Ms. Kim, why are you late?" professor Song Jong Ki calmly asked.

"I got stuck at the elevator sir, mianhe" I truthfully said then I bowed.

"Its okay, you can take your seat" our prof said with a smile.

"Professor Song Jong Ki is very kind" I happily thought

I took my seat then listened to our class attentively, this is my way thanking my prof for not giving me a detention.

Our class happily ended, its already break. I made my way at the canteen when I saw a girl being bullied by a squad called "The badboys" For the sake of the readers, I'll introduce them to you.

Jin- he is the eldest in the group, he's the type of a badboy whose cold towards girls, he has the biggest fandom here. Girls are head over heels to him because of her charming smirk, well except for me, I don't like badboys. He is also voted the most handsome here at the campus.

Kogyeol- the second eldest in the group, because of his tiger eyes and deep voice, most students at the campus is afraid of him.

V- he is the gangster of the group, he always gets into fight. He really likes to vandalize every neat wall he saw, because of that he became careless that he doesn't know its not his property then he gets into fight.

B.I and Bobby- known as the idol rappers, they have opposite personalities even do they are brothers. B.I likes to bully girls while Bobby really likes girls, he is the player of the group. He never ran out of girls.

And lastly, the most worst of them all is Oh Hayoung, the one I've meet at the elevator earlier.

Oh Hayoung is the one who created their group, because she's the worst as I've said. She is the combination of all the personality of her friends. She's cold, scary, a gangster, a bully and a player. Just hearing her name, my blood boils.

"Look what you've done at my shirt" B.I said while wiping his shirt. V looked at B.I's shirt.

"How pitiful." V said

B.I stepped forward at the girl whose already shivering because of fear. Bobby stopped him.

"Chill, I'll handle this." Bobby said.

Bobby leaned at the girl until he reaches the girl's ear.

"You know, nothing will happen bad if you come with me later" Bobby whispered, seducing the girl.

Bobby was going to hold the girl's but Kogyeol stopped him.

"Hajima." Kogyeol stated then he looked at the girl.

"Kah!" he shouted.

The girl ran away while crying, while Hayoung is laughing.

"Seriously, do they have hearts?"

I shook my head then bought my food then went at the rooftap. This is my usual spot during break because my friends our seniors, we don't have the same time for our break, they still have 1 hour class before their break.

When I opened the door and saw Jin sitting at the edge of the school while his eyes are closed and listening a music. That's why he's not there earlier. I silently sat at the floor far away from him and I started eating.

While I'm eating, the door opened and saw Hayoung's appearance. We share an eye contact, I was glaring at her but she smirked. I continued eating while she walk towards Jin and gave him a multiple light taps. Jin take off his earphone and looked at Hayoung.

"Wae?" Jin asked

"Aren't you bothered she's here?" she said, I clearly heard that and she even have the guts to point at me.

"As long as she's not bothering me, there's no issue" Jin stated and put his earphones again.

Author's POV

Namjoo turned around then she continued eating. Hayoung silently walk towards her then snatch her food.

Namjoo faced Hayoung, giving her a glare while Hayoung just smirked.

Namjoo quickly stood up and tried to snatch her food but like at the elevator, she never win.

"Yah! Give me my food back!" Namjoo ordered while jumping, trying to reach her food.

"You're name first" Hayoung said with a smirk on her face.

"Why do you want to know my name?" Namjoo said while trying to get her food.

"You know if you just told me, you can eat this before the break ends" Hayoung stated.

Hayoung swiftly dodging Namjoo's attacks effortlessly while on the other hand, Namjoo is already tired.

*RING *RING *RING

"My spicy rice cake T^T I'm still hungry, I don't have any choice"

"Alright, alright!" Namjoo shouted a bit.

"Finally." Hayoung smirked.

"My name is Kim Namjoo, there satisfied" Namjoo said irritatedly

Hayoung drops Namjoo's food then Namjoo catches it.

"Satisfied" Hayoung stated with a satisfaction smile.

Hayoung turned around and called Jin.

"Let's go hyung" Hayoung said then Jin followed her.

Namjoo clench her fists while glaring at Hayoung.

"I really hate you Oh Hayoung!" Namjoo thought