prelude

Carnation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It was a normal day ,  just like any other , with a certain family eating breakfast in relative silence .


A Mother . 


A Father .


And their High school son . 

 

After a bit of contemplating , the boy gulped down bites of food and proceeded to ask his father for allowance . His parents never really questioned why he needed money every so often . He claimed it was his turn to treat his friends after school , naturally brushing off any doubts that could cloud their thoughts . It's not  like anything fishy could cross their minds when it came to their adorable son after all . 

 

What they didn't know , however , was that  the boy  instead of going to school as was expected of him , took a different route . Everyday , as of late .  

 

He rushed his way out , took few turns and finally reached his destination where he was met with them , as planned .  Two guys , remarkably older than him , the lively of which was sitting on the fence of the park whilst the other leant gracefully and silently on it .

 A whistle sounded in the crisp air before the said cheerful guy spoke up

" You brought the money ? "

He'd hopped down , approaching the boy , already knowing the answer.

After all , Byunghun would always do so . 

 

 

 

10 march , 2017

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter