RENT 17 - My Boyfriend, the Jerk

MOBSTER FOR RENT SEQUEL: The Dragon Head
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

credits: Baktinski

credits: Kaiipture

credits: 5apphire_xxi

credits: madeofmaroon

credits: _CAMLLE

 

The elders from the Underworld Tribunal were gathered in a safehouse, a restless air surrounding them. They were all sitting on a round table with a huge chandelier hanging above them. They had been traveling from one place to another, making their schedule as random as possible to avoid patterns.

 

The Auction by the Candle was near, but the culprit who stole the Dragon fountainhead statue remained unknown. The plan was to capture the thief and make him retract his auction submission, but the bastard did a very clean job and had erased all his traces, making it impossible for them to find him.

 

"I'm worried for our Dragon Head," the Tiger guardian said. "All underground societies were already aware that one of our treasures was submitted for bidding. And they were already informed that the group that will represent us will be the tough five from the Dragon Head unit. They will undoubtedly use this opportunity to settle scores with them."

 

The tough five, consisting of Jiyong, TOP, Youngbae, Daesung and Seungri, were well known across the crime organization. They were the most promising young fighters who had consistently proven their skills and had rapidly climbed the top ranks of the Triads empire. But in their path lay a lot of destruction. They left a trail of blood and dead bodies along their journey, and it earned them a lot of enemies vying for revenge. The Auction by the Candle would be the best opportunity to get back at them.

 

"Jiyong and his sworn brothers are our best chance to get the statue back," the Snake guardian said as he turned to YG. "But this can end up in a very ugly way. Jiyong is the current Dragon Head of the Seoul chapter - a very important figure in the empire. I was against this from the start, but why did you insist in pushing your nephew to do this? What are you planning?"

 

YG hovered his hands in front of his mouth, his elbows propped on the table. "Jiyong is the Dragon Head, and that is exactly the reason why I pushed him to do this," he said, a smirk forming on his lips. "I want to see what kind of leader he grew up to be."

 

_____________________________________________________________

 

DARA’s POV

 

I was singing loudly in complete abandon as I took a shower, the rush of water on my skin making me feel relaxed. I lifted my face up and closed my eyes, my mouth gargling the water as I continued singing.

 

Ahhh. I felt alive again. Last night was like a horrible nightmare and I wouldn't have believed it really happened if I didn't see Jiyong next to me in the bed. I was not sure if he even slept at all because he was staring at me the moment I opened my eyes, as if he was watching me the entire night. I still have to tell him later that we need to live separately until I get my memory of him back. Having him near me is driving me insane.

 

"Good morning, babe," I heard him whisper on my ear, his arms wrapping around my waist as I felt his chest against my back.

 

"Good mor-..." Wait. I'm in the shower. And that was Jiyong's voice. I'm ...in the shower.

 

I gasped in horror and turned around, only to be welcomed by his boyish grin, as if it was utterly normal for him to be there COMPLETELY in the shower with me.

 

"Hi," he drawled ily.

 

Oh my God. OH MY GOD! I screamed bloody murder and tried to cover my chest with my arms, my eyes bulging out of its sockets as I hollered at his face.

 

GAHHHH! What did he see? Did he see my ? Did he see my s? *GASP!* D-Did he see my-...my-...MY AA! NOOO! I cupped my with my hand while I kept my other arm across my chest. WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?!

 

"Stop screaming, babe."

 

My mortified shrieks continued to fill the bathroom as I slumped on the floor, only to be more horrified when my eyes landed on the long elephant with balls! H-HIS ! I SAW HIS ! HIS IS IN FRONT OF MY FACE! GAAHHH! I was seriously trying not to pass out as I screamed at the top of my lungs, completely unaware that I was still staring with wide eyes at the meat dangling in between his legs. It was as if I was using it as a microphone to amplify the sound coming out of my mouth!

 

"GET OUT OF HERE!" I yelled...at his . OMG, I couldn't take my eyes off it, SOMEBODY HELP ME!

 

"Stop yelling at my . You're hurting its feelings," he said nonchalantly as he rubbed his body with soap.

 

I'm going to faint. I'm going to faint and die! But I'm going to kill him first!

 

"GET OUT OF HERE, JERK!" I screamed as I closed my eyes. My God, he is going to be the death of me, I swear!

 

"Babe," I heard his voice near me and when I opened my eyes, he was already slouching, leveling his eyes with mine. I watched in awe as he tilted his head slightly, his hair dripping with water, his serious gaze drilling into mine. I swallowed hard as my eyes automatically flicked towards his lips, a trail of water streaming down his jaw. It was such a tempting sight. God, he really is gorgeous.

 

Wait, what the hell am I thinking? I'm supposed to be angry with him!

 

"We're just going to shower together. Nothing else, I promise."

 

"I HATE YOU!" I shot back and stood up, planning to dash out of the bathroom. But Jiyong quickly s his arm around my waist and lifted me up, placing me in the shower again.

 

"GAAHH! JIYONGGG!"

 

"You still have soap in your body," he said as he his hand on my thigh while his other arm was tightly hugging me from behind. ACCKK! NOO! I felt his chest sliding against my back as he moved and it was seriously doing weird things in my system. His skin against mine...his hand the parts that should not be ...my grinding against his-...OH.MY.GOD. I felt like my chest was about to explode and I knew that I needed to get away as far away from him as possible fast!

 

"STOP IT!" I screamed as I turned around to face him, my arm and my hand still covering the parts that should be covered. This is killing me!

 

I gasped when he reached behind me, bridging the gap on our faces. He smirked as he held my gaze, our faces only inches apart as he turned the knob of the shower to get a stronger rush of water. He then planted his hand against the wall, his eyes dancing in mischief with a boyish grin on his lips.

 

"You're so cute, babe."

 

GRRR! How to murder a Dragon Head, I wonder.

 

"You are such a jerk!" I hissed. "Close your eyes! I'm going to get out of this freaking shower."

 

"Why? I already saw everything. I even every part of your bod-..."

 

"SHUT UP! CLOSE YOUR EYES!"

 

"No," he said as he straightened up. "Go ahead and dress up. I'll be out in a few minutes."

 

I felt my blood boiling as I stared at him. How did I end up with this guy? Surely, this must be some kind of a mistake. I'm into the nice, boy-next-door type like Donghae, although my feeling for Donghae was already over. How would I fall for an insufferable jerk like Jiyong?!

 

"Oh, are you sure you want to stay?" He asked, arching his eyebrows at me. "I kind of have a BIG problem," he said in a raspy voice as he lowered his eyes. I subconsciously followed his gaze and my jaw almost dropped to the floor when I saw his big, hard, ANGRY . I was hyperventilating like crazy as I slowly dragged my gaze back at his face, my eyes as wide as saucers.

 

'Oopps,' he mouthed.

 

"KYAHHH!" I shrieked as I took a mad dash out of the bathroom.

 

_____________________________________________________________

 

DARA’s POV

 

I HATE HIM! THAT JERK!

 

I jumped towards the bed as soon I got dressed and buried my face on the pillow, kicking my legs like a kid as I recalled what I saw in the shower.

 

His huge peni-...

 

GAHHH!

 

And he said he every part of my body!

 

How should I calm down? HOW?! Just imagining his tongue me in my sensitive spots was driving me to madness! And if we have been in a relationship for years, then that meant his...bird....entered and exited my hole many times! WAAAHH! How did it feel? WAHH! His entering my-.. WAHHH!

 

I rolled over the bed left and right while hugging the pillow, completely losing my mind. I don't deserve this kind of shock so early in the morning! What the hell was he thinking joining me in the shower? I bolted upright and knelt on the bed, my unruly hair covering my face as I darted my deranged eyes around the room. Did he do something to me last night while I was sleeping? *GASP!* D-Did he touch me without my knowledge?! Where? Where?! I peeked inside my shirt, hoping to find the answer.

 

GAHH! Why is this happening to me?! I grabbed my hair while shaking my head left and right forcefully, trying to shake off the memory of both us completely in the bathroom. He saw everything! And I saw everything! I even came to face to face with the meat between his legs! It was right there! If I leaned forward, my face would be directly planted on it! KYAHH! Why am I vividly remembering it?! The water sliding down his length...his balls...the ripples of the skin in his-...STOPPP!

 

OH MY GOD! Calm down, Dara. CALM THE HELL DOWN!

 

Have I tasted his-...

 

NOO! I should stop! I better stop!

 

Did I put it in my mouth before?

 

Somebody stop me please!

 

Did I run my tongue at the tip of his-...

 

Kill me. Just kill me!

 

This is not good for my heart! I don't know where these erted thoughts were coming from. I don't even know myself anymore!

 

I clenched both my fists and looked up the ceiling as I remembered the root cause of this. HAEJIN! I will pulverize his once I see him!

 

_____________________________________________________________

 

Dara was sitting on the couch with her arms across her chest when Jiyong finally stepped out of the bedroom. She glared sharply at him before whipping her head away, still furious at what he did.

 

"Why is my babe pouting?" He asked in a bemused tone as he joined her in the couch.

 

"Hmph!"

 

"You're still mad? Too bad, I have a surprise for you."

 

"Hmph!"

 

"Do you know the limited edition Tony Tony Chopper stuff toy?" He asked as he stretched his arms across the couch's backrest.

 

Dara slowly shifted her gaze towards the guy, creases marring her forehead. Did she know about the limited edition Tony Tony Chopper stuff toy? Of course, she knew it! It was one of the treasures in the otaku world! Pandemonium would erupt if you threw that stuff toy in a crowd of geeks. The otakus would sell their limbs to get one, but it was such a precious item that was almost impossible to have. She would do anything if she chanced upon it, but reality was harsh. Those very few people who were lucky enough to have one would never sell it.

 

The knocks on the door stopped her from answering his question. Jiyong lazily strode towards the door and opened it, revealing TOP who was holding a couple of bags in his hands.

 

"Hi Dara!" He chirped.

 

"TOP!" Dara approached them and pushed Jiyong towards the guy. "Take him with you. He's annoying," she complained.

 

"Awww. Was he a bad boy?" He teased. "It seems you two are getting along quite fine."

 

"No, we're not!" She huffed.

 

TOP chuckled before handing the bags to Jiyong. "The stuff you asked are all there," he informed him. "See you, Dara!" He waved and headed towards the door, shutting it behind him.

 

"Wait, what are those? Are you planning on sleeping here again?" She asked in disbelief.

 

"You said you wanted to stay here," he replied while staring blankly at her.

 

"Yes! I want to stay here alone. Jiyong, I only agreed last night because I was so confused and tired and you were so insistent on sleeping here. We should stay on separate houses for the meantime until this mess is fixed."

 

"No. I will stay wherever you are."

 

"But, you're a stranger to me!"

 

"No, I'm not. I'm your boyfriend."

 

"But that's not what I know."

 

"We've already proven that what you know is not the truth, babe."

 

"Stop calling me, babe!""

 

"Can't do that, babe," he deadpanned.

 

"Jiyong..." She exhaled in annoyance and averted her eyes, trying to think of a better way to convince the stubborn guy. "Jiyong, we should-..." Her words were caught in when she shifted her gaze back at him and saw that he was pulling a stuff toy from one of the bags that were scattered on the floor.

 

"Oh my God," she covered in shock when Jiyong finally straightened up while holding a limited edition Tony Tony Chopper. "Is that what I think it is? Is it real?" She asked breathlessly.

 

"Yeah. The certificate of authentication is right here," he said, handing her the plastic covered paper.

 

The girl didn't remember that the stuff toy was actually hers. It was Jiyong's gift to her during her two-day seminar after ordering his unit to 'convince' the otaku guy to sell it to them.

 

Dara accepted the paper with trembling hands and read the certificate. It was real. She couldn't believe it! Dara looked at Jiyong again who was now looking all smug and mighty.

 

"Jiyong," she called out sweetly while smiling. She was ready to sell her soul to the devil.

 

"Yes, babe?" The guy responded, suppressing his smile as he watched the girl's sparkling eyes.

 

"I'm your girlfriend, right?" She would probably burn in hell, but who cares! TONY TONY CHOPPER IS RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER!

 

"Of course."

 

"Can I buy that stuff toy from you?" She asked cautiously while taking a step forward towards the guy, eyeing Tony Tony Chopper in a trance. She was stopping herself from throwing her body on the floor to worship it. Never did she imagine that its glorious presence would grace her apartment.

 

"No."

 

No? NO?! She felt like a missile just exploded on her face when she heard his answer. Her mind reeled a thousand thoughts per second on how to get it from the jerk, which involved plans of murder and intricate escape routes. She was already on the verge of panic, her lips quivering in fear of failing to acquire the treasure that was just a few meters away from her.

 

"Name your price. I'm willing to buy it even if you double the price! Or triple the price!"

 

"I don't need money."

 

"I'm willing to do anything!" She exclaimed in desperation.

 

"Anything?"

 

"YES!"

 

"I don't know..." Jiyong trailed off while bouncing the stuff toy in his hand. Dara was holding her breath while following Tony Tony Chopper with her gaze as it bounced up and down. Why the hell was the guy handling it carelessly?! What if it fell on the floor?!

 

"Jiyong, come on. I promise I'll do anything."

 

"You were so rude to me a while ago."

 

"Am I? Ha ha ha," she laughed awkwardly while scratching her head. "I'm sorry. I was just..uh...shocked. You know, with my memory being altered and all."

 

"You even told me to stop calling you babe."

 

"You can call me whatever you want!" She answered enthusiastically.

 

"And you told me I'm a stranger. It hurts me deeply," he mumbled. ARGH! He's doing this on purpose!

 

"You're my boyfriend. I even have a picture of us on my phone," she said, giving him a lopsided smile. GRRR. He was away all her positive energy. But she must endure, in the name of Tony Tony Chopper.

 

"You even wanted to kick me out of your apartment."

 

"That was-...Uh, okay. Fine, you can stay in my apartment again tonight."

 

Jiyong stared

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter