The wait ~

B(l)inded for love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" The police is seeking public's help to track the location of this wanted man.

His name is Jung Hoseok, aged 23 .

We strongly urge you not to apporach him but to call 911 immediately if you see him "

 

And here he is, still in daze, sitting across the dining table in a random stranger's house. Or should he say a gorgeous stranger's house. The whole place is badly lit and quiet, except for the loud ridiculous  sound coming from the TV. He forgives the uninviting condition, he couldn't blame the owner of the house.

He couldn't blame him.

Because he is blind.

 

All these years of running and hiding from the police, Jung Hoseok learn something valuable. Everyone is up to no good. Even if that person look super adorable with his fluffy hair and kissable lips. Even if that person is accidentally exposing his seductive neck and collar bones. Even if that person has a waist fit for a lady and a perky .

This is all a trap.

 

Knowing it's a risk to take.

A risk to loiter around a random house.

A risk to even enter a random house. 

 

He takes it.

 

He can only blame on his protesting stomach. He hasn't had a proper meal since he is on the run again. The last hideout didn't last long enough before he seek for a new one. And besides that this house is overwhelming with familiar aroma, something that he miss, something that he long for.

 

Kimichi fried rice.

 

This is the very first dish a friend had made for him in the past. A special friend. They love each other despite their unacceptance of their parents. Simply because he is grown up in a family with several bad records. His parents were drugs traffickers and his siblings were well known for their gang fights. His friend came from a pure highly reputable family, with his parents giving speech on news casting or even interviews of them on the media.

There were special moments that he treasure and never forgotten about them.

Special moments where they sneak out together, trying out new stuffs, doing crazy things.

Special moments where they hug each other and cry.

Special moments that they hold hands and give each other shy little kisses. 

It wasn't long before they were forced apart. His friend was send to a boarding school overseas.He would always remember their last nigh the sight of his lover continually bawling and screaming his lungs out.

They made a promise. he would find him where ever he is and his friend give him something that would stay in his body forever.

" I will wait for you no matter how long it takes. "

 

 

Hoseok shakes his head violently. This is not the right time to think about the past. Being soft would make him fall into one's trap unknowingly. 

" Is someone coming ?? " he starts to eat, pretending to be causal as he find it strange when the table has already been set for two. 

" Hmm .. maybe "

" When is your visitor coming ?? I don't want to finish all your food " He jokes. Pretence and disguise is one of his specialty.

" Not sure .."

" What do you mean ?? "

He stares at the man across him, who just shrugs and continue eating like nobody's business. He is surprisingly calm.

Too calm.

 

 

* Knock Knock*

" Are you in ?? "

 

Hoseok react immediately, moving behind the owner of the house, covering his mouth. 

" Think before you speak, or else i'll shoot " He didn't want to scare him, but he have to do this for his own survival.

In return, he didn't get a usual reaction like he used to. His hostage didn't flinch, he is still in his calm state. 

Being calm is definitely not a good thing.

He give a little nod and remove his hands. " Yoongi i'm in "

" Can i come in ??"

" No "

" Are you alone ??"

" Yes "

He hears the shuffling noises , as if if that person is pacing aimlessly outside the door porch.

" My comrades have went to check on the other houses. I'm alone here. Tell me the truth, he is with you right ?? "

" Yes " 

Hoseok aim his gun over the door, he will not hesitate to pull the trigger once the door is barge open.

The door didn't open.

" Jung Hoseok " the tone had turn cold and unfeeling." i know you're in there . i'll come back for you. Three hours. Just ing three hours !! "   Hoseok pause for a a moment,  as the words slowly find its way into his brain, burrowing his thoughts and gut. 

 

This is the first time Jung Hoseok couldn't grasp a situation. 

And he hates it.

 

 

" Who the hell are you ??  " He point his gun at his hostage.

" Sit down and eat your dinner "  Hoseok didn't like his reply at all

" Don't tell me you're not afraid of dying "

The man remain silence but carries on what he was doing. 

" Since you're not afraid, maybe i could have some fun with you before i kill you ?? " He threatens.

" I won't mind " he replies quietly.

Hoseok didn't know if this man is putting up a brave front or he just too scare to fight back. He hover his body over his shoulder, surprisingly at how light he is, and walk straight to the bedroom. He toss him roughly on to the bed. His prey didn't resist, he didn't scream. He show no sign of fear.

" Wow i must say this is my first time seeing someone as brave as you " his tone is a mixture of praise and sarcasm. 

 

" Let's see how long can you last " he smirks. 

 

Jung Hoseok initial motive is to scare him but his self control get worst after the perfect toned body is bare.

The first peck is experimental. 

The second peck is inviting.

The third , the fourth,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter