Final

Eye Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hanbin's news about his eye infection is spreading all over the world. Fans are all worried, showing their sadness and supports through instagram and twitter. He should've not go on stage during their next tour in Japan but he insisted to. He loves his fans and he doesn't want to hurt his fans' feelings. With one eye covered and another are nearly closed, he wants to show his professionality as a great leader and idol. 

-

 

"Hanbin-a, are you sure you're going to perform with us today?" Jinhwan asked in worried. 

"Yeah, don't worry hyung" Hanbin assured him.

"Hanbin...." Bobby tapped Hanbin's back, trying to convince him not to perform. 

"Doctor told me that it would be fine. My left eye is now covered up, see!" He pointed at his covered eye and smile.

All the rest of the member are about to cry, seeing their powerful leader becoming so weak yet so lame. 

 

"Okay come on, show is ready to start!!!" The coordinator shouted from the front door. Each of the member tapped Hanbin shoulder before they go, asking for permission to perform without him. Hanbin looked so sad, missing a single song from the concert breaks his heart. He waved at them and show a fighting sign with a smile. 

"Hyung, I'll see you soon!" Donghyuk shouted.

"Break a leg guys! Have fun" Hanbin sighed while smiling. He would've blame his infection but afterall, it's all his fault. He's so into iKon's new album, countless night of not sleeping, unorganized eating time, junk foods and caffeine to make him stay awake infront of the computer. 

 

When they show started, fans are aware that Hanbin's not there. They're confused why that charismatic leader doesn't showed up. But, they're still enjoying tehe show even though there's one missing. 

After several songs, it's time for Hanbin to show himself. Bobby asked for a loud cheer for Hanbin from the audiences and Hanbil suddenly showed up, making everyone gone wild. What makes them gone wild? No, not only his presence. But the one eye Hanbin. Fans are questioning why Hanbin's eye was covered with a pad. Moreover, his other eye are now smaller than Bobby's. During the performance, Hanbin can only stayed on his spot and he even needs his friend to hold him to walk. Fans are in so much confusion and they're not really enjoying the show, looking at Hanbin's condition. 

The show has over. Thankfully, Hanbin can still waved a good bye and smiled at his fans eventhough he's not sure which direction he was looking at. He was th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter