Chapter 1: Who is Mark Lee?!

It Might Be You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shaking. That's the only feeling that you can physically feel. Nervous. That's the only feeling that you can emotionally feel. Why? It's your first day at the world famous, SM Entertainment. A large and prestigious entertainment company that you know will help finally fulfill your dreams. You auditioned about a month ago, and they gave you about a month to straighten things out in your hometown, Busan, before you came to SM. You are a great singer, dancer, and you also play the piano. I guess they just saw a lot of potential in you. You're shaking so much, because it's the first time you'll be out of Busan for more than a week. Last time you remember being out of Busan for such a long time was for a middle school trip. You can't go back home for another three months of solid training. That is...if you do well. You're so scared, but at the same time you can't wait to see all of your idols whom you just love so much. You slide the ID card that you received from the mail in the slot in the door. The two large glass doors open, and a security guard bows to you. You bow back 90 degrees and a girl with straight black hair down to her shoulders approaches you. She looks like she could be in her mid-20s and she has fair skin. She isn't very tall and she wears a bright red lipstick. As she approaches you, you start to back away, not knowing who she is. 
She stops walking and bows, "Annyeonghasaeyo. My name is Park Ji Hyun. You must be the new trainee, Y/N? I will be helping you these first couple of weeks that you are here to make sure that you don't have a hard time." 
"Ah...ah...yes. I'm Y/N. Please take care of me," you quietly reply, bowing to her. 
"Follow me to my office. I'll give you your schedule for the next couple of months...or maybe even years! I hope you last here longer, because you seem very talented," she smiles. You smile back and follow her up the elevator. You hear a loud "ding" in the elevator and you follow her to her office. The building is so big and there are so many glass windows and a couple glass floors. People greet you as you walk past other employees. You start to feel intimidated and you start to get even more nervous. You stop at a room that has the name "Park Ji Hyun" on a sign on the door and you enter. 
"Please sit down," Ji Hyun tells you, pointing at a couch. 
She sits next to you and takes out a piece of paper. 
"Alright, Y/N. This is your schedule and where your dorm is located. Your diet schedule will come in later but for now, please focus on this," she explains, handing you the paper. 
You stare at the schedule and your heart drops. The paper is full of so many things to remember that you realize that you might not even be able to go home and visit your family at all. 
The schedule on the paper says: 
-8:00am: Wake up 
-8:45am: Arrive at SM 
-8:50am: Vocal Lessons 
-10:00am: Practice Singing 
-11:00am: Dance Lessons 
-12:00pm: Practice Dancing 
-1:00pm: Lunch Break 
-2:00pm: Language (Japanese and English) 
-3:30pm: Practice Languages 
-5:00pm: Rap Lessons 
-6:15pm: Practice Rap 
-7:30pm: Dinner 
-8:30pm-1am: Practice everything you've learned 


You stare at the paper and nearly drop it. You can't believe that your schedule is so packed and there are barely any breaks. 
"Y/N, you must be overwhelmed, but don't worry! As long as you work hard, it won't be hard for you and you'll be able to stay here longer and possibly even debut!" Ji Hyun tells you with a hopeful tone. 
"Ah, yes," you say, looking down. 
"Today is the day that you can go to your dorm and the rest of the night is free. You can just walk around and explore the company," she smiles. You nod and bow to her as she leaves.
You walk out of the office and go to the dorm building next to SM. It's a 3-story building and most of the trainees live there. Apparently, you're roommates with Koeun, a trainee who is quite famous already since she's part of the SMRookies Girls. You walk up the stairs and go into a room that has the number 326 on it, and you silently go in. You see the K

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter