Chapter 14

Goldfish

"Omg, they're all here," said the other game masters as they both took their mask too.

Our jaws dropped open... Our friends... they're alive!

"Tiffany? Seohyun? Hyoyeon?" I gasped out loud by accident and Sooyoung's head popped out from the airvent almost immediately

"You guys are still alive!!!" She almost screamed before remembering to tone down.

"Shhh... keep your volume down," Seohyun hushed, "you won't want the others to find you!"

"What happened to you guys?" I stared at them in utter bewilderment, "Who are the others?"

There was no reply from them as we stood there in silence.

"You guys are the gamemasters?" I eyed at their mask cautiously as I asked that one most vital question, "...are you going to catch us?"

It was like time stood still, no one knew what to do or rather, nobody dared to do anything. How did they turn into the game masters? Were they caught? There were so many unanswered questions running through my mind but there was no time for answers.

Just then, the walkie talkie on Hyoyeon's hand sounded, "Calling 6602... 6602, is the area clear?"

We all jumped at the voice, Tiffany thought for a while before walking over to Hyoyeon and reached out for the device to reply.

"This is Alpha 6600 speaking. Area clear," she stated firmly.

She then turned towards me.

"Please hide first, we'll meet again and I'll tell you everything. Remember to stay away from the elevator," she warned.