ACCEPTING STORY REQUEST (LIMITED)

Sweet Escape: Story Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi! How are you all? I'm here to bring a (supposedly) good news!
So, after too much consideration I will accept a request from you *throw confetti*
But.... I have a few rules for the request as I still want to make/write a story in my own standard. 

So, here's the rules:

1. I only accepting 5 requests for now. I will accept 5 first requests that have completing the rules.

2. I will accept both K-Idol/Group and KHH artists.

3. I will NOT receive a story about K-idol/Group life but I will accept KHH artists as KHH artists.
Ex: I will accept : Zico post a picture of you and him as he stating that you're his girlfriend and his fans said you look cute together.
But, I will NOT accept : When BTS Jungkook ask you out in the middle of their concert as he wants the world knew about you.

4. The Kpop groups that I write are : BTS, VIXX, BLOCK B, EXO, WINNER and BAP (I'm not really 'know' about other group hehehe)
As the KHH, I will accept mostly all as I'm into it right now.

5. You can request in comment request based on those rules and I will tell you if your request is chosen. 

That's it! I know the rules may seems too much but I still want to enjoy writing the story while give my best to make your request too.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter