Halloween Special

The Troublesome Wheepup

Blindly searching for the source of the offending sound that was her morning alarm, Yongsun grabbed her hand phone from the nightstand and flicked the screen, instantly cutting off the shrill sound. Eyes still closed, she wished that she didn’t have to wake up and could just laze around on the bed all day. Yawning widely, she rubbed the sleep from her eyes, lazily raising her body to a sitting position and just sat there with her eyes closed. *Just one more minute, one more minute, please.*

Feeling herself slowly but surely succumbing back to sleep, Yongsun pinched her arm and slapped her face slightly, willing herself to open her eyes and start the day, *Why can’t I open my eyes, I need to be awake. Now.*

Stretching her body left and right until there was a crack sound coming from her waist, she could feel her scattered soul gathering back into her body. With one last grunt, she opened her eyes and instantly screamed.

A woman’s bloody head was dangling in front of her, her blank eyes staring into nothingness. Yongsun clutched her blanket and screamed with all of her might, her other hand wildly moving around trying to scare the head away, “Ya! Ya! Go away!! Go away!!!!”

Yongsun screamed again when her hand made contact with the head, causing the head to roll on her bed down to the floor. Yongsun watched as the head rolled several time before stopping in a straight up position staring at Yongsun from its position on the floor. Quickly hiding herself inside her blanket, she let out another dolphin scream.

***

 

Startled awake by the scream from the room next door, Hyejin bolted up right from her bed with a ‘what the....’ escaping her lips. She was sure that it was Yongsun’s unnie scream and wondered what in the world just happened to cause her to scream like that.

“Argh!!!” she screamed herself when she saw a big black spider on her arm and slapped it away, only to realize several second later that there was another spiders on her blanket, several other spiders. Throwing her blanket away with a loud yell, she scrambled off her feet and tried to find anything to defend herself from the spiders.

She rummaged through her desk for something, anything, before brandishing her hair brush like a sword, her body shuddered and Goosebumps raised all over her body when she saw the legion of black spiders that covered almost half of her bed, “What the hell!!! What the hell!!!” a series of curses left when she saw the shadow of something from the corner of her eyes.

Perching on her shoulder almost innocently was a smaller size spider.

“Argh!!!” Hyejin alternated between shouting and cursing as she used her hair brush to push the spider off her shoulder. Feeling movement on her back, she screamed, trying to reach her back with her arms while jumping around her room frantically and shouting, “This is a dream, This is a dream, This is a dream!!!”     

***

 

Byul nearly jumped from her bed when she first heard the scream from Yongsun’s unnie room, her heart started to beat even faster when she heard the shout from Hyejin’s room not long after. Panicking from all of the screaming and the shouting, she quickly the master light switch near her bed and was about to run out toward the sounds of distress when her thought jumped worriedly back to Wheein.

Looking back to her bed, she saw that Wheein still fast asleep with her back turned away, *How can that kid still be asleep through all of that? The scream was enough to wake the dead* walking back toward the bed, Byul shook Wheein’s body slightly then with more force when the puppy still refused to turn her body.

“Wheein-ah... wake up please.” Byul shook Wheein’s body harder and sighed with relief when the younger girl stirred and slowly turned her back.

A scream died in and Byul fell on her , when Wheein turned her body around and revealed her bloodied face. Her eyes were completely white with no pupil in sight, looking straight at Byul.

A shiver ran through the blond rapper body as she lost the feel of both her hands and legs, both turning cold from fear *What is happening???*

She frowned when the straight line of Wheein’s bloodied mouth turned up and a giggle escaped her lips.

Understanding came slowly and Byul scrambled back on her feet and pounced on the shrieking puppy, tickling her mercilessly, “Say sorry!! You almost gave me a heart attack! And by the sound of it, you already gave Yongsun unnie and Hyejin a heart attack!!”

Gasping a small breath in between her shrieking, Wheein whined, “But it’s Halloween!!!” Byul growled and tickled Wheein even more when she heard of the reason, forcing another set of shriek to come out of Wheein’s lips.

Byul heard her door was pushed open and two concerned voices rang through her room, but she was still focusing on her task to punish the Wheepup that she ignored those voices, that is until she felt two strong hands grabbed her collar and pulled her away from Wheein who already folded herself into a fetal position, hiding her face from the other members, still gasping for breath.

“Are you insane?? What are you doing to Wheein???” Yongsun, still very pale and looking very much exhausted from all the screaming, yelled at Byul, while Hyejin climbed into the bed and Wheein’s hair, murmuring soft words while throwing dagger from her eyes toward Byul.

“Unnie, it’s not what you think and why did you and Hyejin scream?” Byul closed her eyes with frustration from the accusation and then looked at both Yongsun and Hyejin with concern.

Rolling her eyes hard, Yongsun crossed her arms in front of her chest, her braided hair messy from her fight with the ‘head’.

 “Someone hanged a fake ghost head on the ceiling, so when I sit up on my bed, I was face to face with the thing.” She shuddered at the memory of looking straight into the fake head. Her own head was pounding mercilessly, a mixture between lack of sleep and the adrenaline pumping through her vein.

“And for the record, I did not scream. I shouted. There’s a difference. Someone poured probably a bucket worth of fake black spider in my bed, and even glued some on my shoulder and my back.” Still Wheein’s hair, she looked at Byul accusingly, “and by the looked of it, you tried to scare Wheein as well by pretending to be what? Jason?”

Yongsun sighed when she looked at the disbelief look on Byul’s face, “Look Byul, I know that it’s Halloween and all, but I think you and Wheein need to spend time alone from each other, she need to get back and sleep on her own room from now on, I mean her evil trickiness seems to rub off on you lately.”

“What! No! I don’t want to sleep in my room. I want to sleep with Byulyie unnie!!” Wheein suddenly sat up, revealing her bloodied face and her fake eyes contact.

She screamed when Hyejin literally pinned her on the bed and straddled her, a wicked glint on her eyes, “I knew it was you! Ha!” she started tickling the trashing puppy and shouted over her shoulder, “Unnie! Come and help me restrained her.”

Byul looked at the grinning Yongsun, “You knew.”

Shrugging and joining Hyejin’s effort to half restrain half tickling the puppy, Yongsun sat on Wheein’s thigh and tickled both of Wheein’s feet, “Of course we knew. When we realized that today is Halloween night, we knew that this little monkey was the one behind the stunt.”

“Byulyie unnie, helpppp.... helppppp meeee!!!” breathless from all of the tickles, Wheein wailed helplessly for her favorite unnie, but the blond rapper just crossed her arms and chuckled, watching with glee while the other two have their own little revenge on the puppy.

***

 

Wheein pouted as Hyejin draw three whiskers on each side of her cheeks after she drew an upside down black triangle on Wheein’s nose. Forced to wear a beige puppy onesie, complete with a fluffy puppy ear hair band, Wheein whined every three seconds stating that she looked ridiculous. She whined even more when Yongsun told her that she was forbidden to eat any candy and chocolate sent to them by the fans.

“No, you have to be responsible for your action, and we’re all already nice to you by only withholding candy and chocolate for 3 days.”

“But... But.... you also told me to write down 3,000 sentences of ‘I won’t do stupid things anymore’. Don’t you think that’s enough?” she held her cramping hand and looked at Yongsun with a pout and teary eyes.

“Nope, it won’t work this time.” Turning her back so she won’t look at the sad puppy and gave in, Yongsun quickly walked back into her room, she knew that if she looked at Wheein’s sad face once again in that cute little onesie, with that puppy ear and that choppy bang, her heart will melt. She just leave it to Hyejin to do the disciplinary action. She knew that Hyejin can do it, that woman have the heart of steel.

Satisfied with her work of turning Wheein into a real life puppy, Hyejin quickly took out her hand phone and started taking pictures amidst Wheein’s protest, “Ya! Stop it!”

“You are not allowed to protest, now squat and put up the paper with your writing in front of your chest. I’ll print this one and pin it to your wall, so you will remember to never do stupid things again.”

Pouting, but doing exactly what was asked of her, she looked with sad expression into the camera, holding her own writing of ‘I won’t do stupid things anymore’.

Hyejin bit her lips, her heart goes out to the cute little puppy and she wanted to reach out and just pet her. Saying something along the line of editing and printing the picture, she quickly excused herself from the living room, lest she gave in and give the puppy chocolate or worse, helping her with writing down her punishment.

Left alone with her favorite unnie, Wheein turned her teary eyes to Byul, “Unnie....”

Heart melting, Byul picked up the sad puppy and put her down on her lap, hugging her closely, “Don’t ever do that again, Jung Wheepup.”

“.....”

Byul fixed Wheein’s bangs and tucked her hair behind her ear, “If you promise me, then I will give you some candy and chocolate, our secret, nobody needs to know.”

“.....”

Sighing, Byul pressed their forehead together and hugged Wheeinie just a little tighter, “And you can sleep with me again, no need to move back to your room.”

“Okay. I promised to not use fake head and spider and scary make up to scare all of you again.”

*I’ll just have to be creative and think of something better.*

Byul narrowed her eyes, looking suspiciously at the innocently looking puppy, but relent nonetheless, “Okay, deal.”

 

Mamamoo FanCafe: Wheein’s Daily Memo

MooMoo... Help me... Yongsun Unnie won’t give me candy T.T so sad.... WI

Mamamoo FanCafe: Hwasa’s Daily Memo

Happy Halloween MooMoo!! Don’t do anything stupid this Halloween Night unless you want to have candy withhold from you. Be Safe.

*Insert picture of Wheein in the puppy Onesie holding the sign*

Mamamoo FanCafe: Solar’s Daily Memo

MooMoo!!! Happy Halloween!!! What are you wearing for this Halloween party? I’ll be a bond girl. 007! And don’t worry about the Wheepup, she’ll be on sugar high after 3 days ^^  - SL -  

Mamamoo FanCafe: MoonByul’s Daily Memo

Should I be cat woman this year? What do you think MooMoo? And don’t eat too much candy, not good for your health ^^

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note:

Happy Halloween!!! Anyone else felt attacked by the teaser picture of our girls wearing pleather and looking awesome? They all looked so good, be still my fangirl heart!!! #Slayed